PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: It's almost sad......

Spursfan092120
09-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Used to be, during the offseason, the Laker trolls would be running around like elves at the North Pole, with post after post about how the Lakers were the best team in the league. How they took out the Spurs/Mavs/Clippers/Grizz/whoever, and would be the Champions next year. How the purple and gold were still the team to beat...how they were the bar. One thing is obvious with all the homophobic threads..Now...they know. They know their Lakers are done. They've faded to a middle of the pack, non-playoff team that not only has no aspirations of playing in June...but no aspirations of even playing in May. Laker trolls...Kool-AIDS, Arnold Twat, Naruto-Luva...you guys have lowered yourselves below the bar...below the lowest GNSF's, and will never be on the level of trolls such as KBP..whose short-lived life on ST has now surpassed your troll-lives on ST because you've hung on way past your prime. It's time to head to the pasture...it's gotten....sad. I almost feel sorry for you guys...But, I don't.

Axegrinder
09-02-2013, 09:20 PM
No almost about it..it's pathetic

Katherine Robinson
09-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Your reaction will get applause from Laker haters and laughter from Laker lovers. Although you could have written "Lol Lakers, Lol begging, Lol lottery" and get the exact same reaction.

Venti Quattro
09-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Ozil signed with Arsenal so who cares

Michael Jordan.
09-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Fredo is an agent of Chaos.

Spursfan092120
09-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Your reaction will get applause from Laker haters and laughter from Laker lovers. Although you could have written "Lol Lakers, Lol begging, Lol lottery" and get the exact same reaction.
Agreed...but that would be using everyone else's schtick...this is mine...reality. Not necessarily looking for a response, tbh...just stating facts.

Kool Bob Love
09-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Lol Lakers, Lol begging, Lol lottery

Kool Bob Love
09-02-2013, 09:41 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/4/25/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-9615-1366903319-10.gif

Katherine Robinson
09-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Agreed...but that would be using everyone else's schtick...this is mine...reality. Not necessarily looking for a response, tbh...just stating facts.

I don't see true facts, though. From what I observe, Laker fans are carefree because Tim Duncan's possible sexual orientation makes for a more entertaining story than the absolute beginning of an era of mediocrity for the Lakers. I also believe that they are indifferent towards this due to the Spurs having to rest their future on the above-average shoulders of Kawhi Leonard within in a few short years.

The bottom line is that they do not care if their team loses, as long as their team remains a free agent magnet and their rivals stay under the radar. There will always be hope for something, whether it be unfounded or justified because they live under the Hollywood spell.

Spursfan092120
09-02-2013, 10:08 PM
I don't see true facts, though. From what I observe, Laker fans are carefree because Tim Duncan's possible sexual orientation makes for a more entertaining story than the absolute beginning of an era of mediocrity for the Lakers. I also believe that they are indifferent towards this due to the Spurs having to rest their future on the above-average shoulders of Kawhi Leonard within in a few short years.

The bottom line is that they do not care if their team loses, as long as their team remains a free agent magnet and their rivals stay under the radar. There will always be hope for something, whether it be unfounded or justified because they live under the Hollywood spell.
Mostly true, but I believe that this is the closest their team has become to mediocre in a while...and there is some fear. They know they will be dominated by the West's best next year...and they don't know how to react, so they stay away from basketball related threads and stick with everything else they can come up with. They can no longer get under the skin of GNSF's with basketball talk, and they are aware of this.

Katherine Robinson
09-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Mostly true, but I believe that this is the closest their team has become to mediocre in a while...and there is some fear. They know they will be dominated by the West's best next year...and they don't know how to react, so they stay away from basketball related threads and stick with everything else they can come up with. They can no longer get under the skin of GNSF's with basketball talk, and they are aware of this.

The Gasol-era fans will have trouble adapting, but I don't see fear - but rather boredom. They require something to get on the nerves of other fans and Tim Duncan's sexuality, Spurs' choke-job and other off-topic subjects have to suffice for them because only the most delusional fan believes the Lakers will recover sooner than 2015.

whitemamba
09-02-2013, 11:04 PM
:depressed

AchillesHeel
09-02-2013, 11:13 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/584308572.gif?1337660468