PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Has There Ever Been A Fall From Grace So Dramatic???

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 12:05 AM
To see you clowns running all over the internets trying to deflect and conceal the truth is absolutely hilarious. You hide your humiliation with the idea that the Lakers will somehow be irrelevant forever, but we all know that ain't happening. It's
not like this shit is going away. In fact... it's only going to get worse as the season starts and more and more people begin to question Jim's gay behavior. We can get over losing... or getting swept... but you will never get over the fact that Tim Duncan is a fucking faggot. I guess most of you are ok with that now...lol!!! Then again... I got over superman wearing tights, so I guess you guys can get over your hero taking a dick up the ass.:lol

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 01:25 AM
can you name ONE source that has given a quote about Duncan being bi?

ElNono
09-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Well, yeah...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

:lmao

RsxPiimp
09-03-2013, 10:21 AM

His wife.

gag order pretty much confirms it.

Bill_Brasky
09-03-2013, 10:25 AM
I order your mother to gag on deez nuts

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 10:34 AM
His wife.

gag order pretty much confirms it.

can you please provide the quote given by his wife with a link to go along with it?

AchillesHeel
09-03-2013, 10:35 AM
I like how Naruto sat through the meeting, listened to their concerns and was like..."Okay, fuck y'all...I'm getting ramen."

Take that, you little pissants! Naruto, the GREATEST HERO IN KONOHA HISTORY don't give a shit about your petty concerns. Get him some ramen and get the fuck outta' his way!

This is the Naruto I missed. The arrogant a-hole that does shit cause he feels like it. The safety of the village hangs in the balance? Screw you! I gotsta get me some noodles!

Bill_Brasky
09-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Well, yeah...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

:lmao

in order to fall, you must ascend. naruto jizzer never ascended past the basement.

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 10:43 AM

She divorced him... get that straight.
He ordered a gag order... get that straight.
He requested a secret divorce so the media won't investigate why they got divorced... get that straight.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 10:48 AM
She divorced him... get that straight.
He ordered a gag order... get that straight.
He requested a secret divorce so the media won't investigate why they got divorced... get that straight.

you could have just responded with "no, i can't name a single source"

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 10:50 AM
you could have just responded with "no, i can't name a single source"

Lil homie... If I were you I'd fall back on this one. What's done in the dark always comes to the light. You don't want to be caught in the middle.

AchillesHeel
09-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Lil homie... If I were you I'd fall back on this one. What's done in the dark always comes to the light. You don't want to be caught in the middle.

Look who's talking:

Man, it's rare when there's a female character this cool in the manga. I guess we'd have to go back to Ayame the ramen girl or something to find one, but Karui is awesome beyond words.

Not only can she rock red hair without looking like a tool(I'm looking at you, Karin and Nagato), but instead of moping around, she's looking to stab the shit out of people that don't give her the answers she needs. It took her about 5 seconds to figure out that Sakura was lame and needed stabbing. For once, the manga's got an angry bitch that you just don't wanna mess with.

Karui is a pretty cool chick. Ehs makes Sakura cry by asking questions and doesn't afraid of anything.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 10:55 AM

:lol ya'll clinging to that one anonymous quote from well over a month ago. no msm outlet has even made mention of it. you know damn well that a cheating skank trying to get something out of a divorce will try to demonize the husband so she woulnd't look like the bad person in the divorce. "i cheated, but only because he likes men more than me." "i cheated because he beats me and i needed a man i could trust" etc etc

as i've said probably over a dozen times, if he turns out to be gay/bi i don't care. freddie mercury is my main man and he liked it up the pooper too. but until there is actually a story to discuss, i'm not going to sit here and pretend like its an undeniable truth. clinging to an anonymous quote like an absolute truth is similar to biblehugging imo.

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Damn right it does, Naruto-boy.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Naruto_30d37c_1135254.jpg

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 10:57 AM
He had a male roommate for two fucking years. Stop with this denial shit.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 10:58 AM
hasn't the roommate story been known for quote some time? yet nobody was on the nba forum posting "duncan gay" threads 24/7 until the 1 anonymous quote. get over it, and lets wait for some actual news. at this point, there's literally more evidence for nessie and bigfoot than for the tammy rumor :lol

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 10:59 AM
He had a male roommate for two fucking years. Stop with this denial shit.
Even if he was gay, which there's no actual proof or anything of that nature to make it a fact, does it make you feel better that a homosexual swept the shit out of your team last year?

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Even if he was gay, which there's no actual proof or anything of that nature to make it a fact, does it make you feel better that a homosexual swept the shit out of your team last year?

A tongue ring and a tramp stamp is enough proof for me.

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:03 AM
hasn't the roommate story been known for quote some time? yet nobody was on the nba forum posting "duncan gay" threads 24/7 until the 1 anonymous quote. get over it, and lets wait for some actual news. at this point, there's literally more evidence for nessie and bigfoot than for the tammy rumor :lol

That's not true. Kool was on to something years ago.

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:03 AM
A tongue ring and a tramp stamp is enough proof for me.
Sooo...a tongue ring and tattoo makes someone gay...but talking about a fucking cartoon dude and calling him hot and talking about his muscles isn't? Come on Ghost...be real, son.

Michael Jordan.
09-03-2013, 11:04 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/heskis1/Flash%20Clocks%20External/LakersTombstone.jpg

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Sooo...a tongue ring and tattoo makes someone gay...but talking about a fucking cartoon dude and calling him hot and talking about his muscles isn't? Come on Ghost...be real, son.

The focus is not on me. There is no proof that any of that was me... none. But we do know the history of why men have tramp stamps and tongue rings. It's a homo tradition.

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:07 AM
The focus is not on me. There is no proof that any of that was me... none. But we do know the history of why men have tramp stamps and tongue rings. It's a homo tradition.
pictures, deflecting, and butthurt is proof enough for me.

AchillesHeel
09-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Denial is the first step.

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Pictures of what?

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:14 AM
:cry Kori, please tell them to stop picking on me :cry

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Pictures of what?
Oh...you know....don't play like you don't know, Ghost...we've ALL seen the pictures.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 11:18 AM
:lol so no proof for Duncan = he's gay... but no proof for you = complete innocence? crofl

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:20 AM
:lol so no proof for Duncan = he's gay... but no proof for you = complete innocence? crofl

Listen man... if I wanted to I could refute the claims against me. But you can't refute the claims against Duncan. So continue deflecting...

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Let's remind the world of what they already know...and why it's so damn ironic that Buddy Mignon, aka Lakaluva, aka Ghost_of_Gashir is making fun of ANYONE for being gay..especially when there's no proof.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871&p=5098373&viewfull=1#post5098373

http://i.imgur.com/nDUMS.jpg

And what the hell are you doing inside Kevin Durant's backpack?

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Let's remind the world of what they already know...and why it's so damn ironic that Buddy Mignon, aka Lakaluva, aka Ghost_of_Gashir is making fun of ANYONE for being gay..especially when there's no proof.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871&p=5098373&viewfull=1#post5098373

http://i.imgur.com/nDUMS.jpg

And what the hell are you doing inside Kevin Durant's backpack?

Prove that I posted that and I'll give you $200.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Listen man... if I wanted to I could refute the claims against me. But you can't refute the claims against Duncan. So continue deflecting...

there's not much to refute tbh. I don't even know who to refute since the only quote from well over a month ago (which lakerfan is clinging to like a bible) given was anonymous source. i'm sure I could find one anonymous source quoting kobe to be gay too

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:24 AM
there's not much to refute tbh. I don't even know who to refute since the only quote from well over a month ago (which lakerfan is clinging to like a bible) given was anonymous source

Lol... and since that quote... we've had a secret divorce and a gag order. Come on man...

ChumpDumper
09-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Prove that I posted that and I'll give you $200.You requested a gag order from Kori.

Send me your PayPal information so you can pay up.

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:29 AM
You requested a gag order from Kori.

Send me your PayPal information so you can pay up.

Me and Kori never communicate. In fact, the only time she's ever spoken to me when when I threatened to kill gays and you were all bent out of shape about it. Way back then I never would have thought Duncan was gay.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Lol... and since that quote... we've had a secret divorce and a gag order. Come on man...

remind me who gave that quote? :rollin the divorce was already underway when that quote was given out. news of the divorce was out during the WCF and the quote was give in july. and gag orders during divorces for public figures aren't exactly a rarity. kardashian put Humphries on a gag order too. does that mean she's a dike? get over it

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Me and Kori never communicate. In fact, the only time she's ever spoken to me when when I threatened to kill gays and you were all bent out of shape about it. Way back then I never would have thought Duncan was gay.
Son...you lost. The game is over. Everyone knows it was you...just man up and accept it.

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Me and Kori never communicate.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/loganscholes/naruto_naruto0156copy.jpg

Brazil
09-03-2013, 11:51 AM
:cry Kori I beg you, make them stop picking at me :cry

#ruvaisafagnarutolover