PDA

View Full Version : Basketball star Dennis Rodman arrives in North Korea for second trip in a year

phxspurfan
09-03-2013, 01:30 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/03/world/asia/north-korea-rodman/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- Former basketball star Dennis Rodman arrived in Pyongyang Tuesday on a five-day visit amid speculation he may try to negotiate the release of jailed U.S. citizen Kenneth Bae, China's Xinhua news agency reported.
In Beijing, the gateway for flights to Pyongyang, Rodman told Reuters he was on another "basketball diplomacy tour" and would not be discussing the release of Bae.
"I'm not going to North Korea to discuss freeing Kenneth Bae," Rodman told Reuters in a telephone interview before he left Beijing for Pyongyang. "I've come out here to see my friend (Kim) -- and I want to talk about basketball," he added.

We need to send Rodman to Syria to talk their government out of fighting.

And he probably woouldn't be affected by the gas, anyway. He'd probably laugh and say they need to try stronger sht

lefty
09-03-2013, 01:52 PM
GOAT

The Reckoning
09-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Kim probably has the finest Poonyang laid out for him tbh.

Creepn
09-03-2013, 03:18 PM

+1

jeebus
09-03-2013, 03:20 PM
it's an untapped market tbh. so far, it's only been the leaders, secret police, and guards manning the death camps that have had free reign. Rodman's gonna cause a lot of suicides by the N Korean husbands :lol

Katherine Robinson
09-03-2013, 07:39 PM

With the threat of execution looming over the royal concubines of North Korea, one can only imagine how hard these women try to please Kim's honored guests.

Leetonidas
09-03-2013, 07:42 PM
I wonder how long until Rodman ends up mysteriously dead in N. Korea

angrydude
09-03-2013, 07:59 PM
One of these days he isn't coming back

TDMVPDPOY
09-03-2013, 10:28 PM
lol he should ask the wanker why he execute his ex...

Rogue
09-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Dude would be a better secretary of state than donkeyface imho.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 09:56 AM
none of you clowns understand what's going on here....this is a world power play....North Korea's leaders got together and said you really want to piss white America off...then let's make this crazy black dude Jung Ung's best friend....it's the same thing Rodman used to do to David Stern...clowning Stern by wearing wedding dresses, acting gay, painting his hair, and just acting a dam fool all while Stern was at the height of trying to improve the NBA's image...North Korea is using Dennis as a way of pointing the middle finger to the US :lol while having some fun with it

Leetonidas
09-04-2013, 11:22 AM
No one really gives a fuck about Dennis Rodman in 2013 dude, get real.

Leetonidas
09-04-2013, 11:22 AM
especially white America :lol

Fabbs
09-04-2013, 05:53 PM
One of these days he isn't coming back
any trade with North Korea would be a win.