PDA

View Full Version : ***Official 2013 White Running Backs Thread***

Avante
09-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Well we got...ah...hmmm?

J.T.
09-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Man whoever unbanned this guy is fucking up bigtime.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 01:12 AM
:lol

Danny Woodhead, of course. Is Peyton Hillis still around? And do lead-blocking fullbacks qualify?

-Toby Gerhart

Avante
09-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Man whoever unbanned this guy is fucking up bigtime.

It's called..vacation.

Dude, cool your bullshit...ok? Stop acting like you own this place....got it...good!

Avante
09-04-2013, 01:14 AM
:lol

Danny Woodhead, of course. Is Peyton Hillis still around? And do lead-blocking fullbacks qualify?

-Toby Gerhart

You think the three combined will have a 1000 yards in 2013?

J.T.
09-04-2013, 01:20 AM
It's called..vacation.

Dude, cool your bullshit...ok? Stop acting like you own this place....got it...good!

Well, nobody missed you if you were wondering.

And I don't claim to own this place. I just don't like you, your lists and your two-faced nature of coming in here trying to "educate" other people on the NFL when (1) it's just a front for you to show off and (2) we aren't asking for a lesson.

Avante
09-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Well, nobody missed you if you were wondering.

And I don't claim to own this place. I just don't like you, your lists and your two-faced nature of coming in here trying to "educate" other people on the NFL when (1) it's just a front for you to show off and (2) we aren't asking for a lesson.

What's all this "we" shit, I'm talking to you. You are a punk guy, you seem to think what you want/need means more than what I want/.need...how come? Why worry about what I do? Don't read me...ok? You really are a little jerk ya know that?

Look at yourself....

I don't like your lists

Who cares what you like or don't like little man, not I.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Avante seems to have a really bad rep on this site. I've had a couple of limited encounters with him, don't see what all the fuss is about.

It's not a secret that black football players tend to be the more athletic ones, and thats not a racist comment.

Avante
09-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Avante seems to have a really bad rep on this site. I've had a couple of limited encounters with him, don't see what all the fuss is about.

It's not a secret that black football players tend to be the more athletic ones, and thats not a racist comment.

I'm here to talk football, too bad few here can really do that, that's the problem.

It's the size with speed combo that sets the black athletes apart, that and that speed with agility. We just don't see that big fast white athlete or that speedy, elusive, agile one either. Those are traits only found in those with roots back to western Africa.

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2013, 01:39 AM
The difference is that White people don't hype White running backs, tbh:lol..I've never met a White man that claimed White running backs were special or promising, tbh..

I'm not White, but as an NFL team, I prefer my QB to be White, tbh..

Avante
09-04-2013, 01:44 AM
The difference is that White people don't hype White running backs, tbh:lol..I've never met a White man that claimed White running backs were special or promising, tbh..

I'm not White, but as an NFL team, I prefer my QB to be White, tbh..

The difference is a different level of running ability. White cats don't have the quicks or that elusiveness. Sure we see the pounders like Alstott, Riggins, Csonka, Jim Taylor. Where are those 4.3 white backs?

I'd prefer a black QB with some running ability.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 01:59 AM
The difference is a different level of running ability. White cats don't have the quicks or that elusiveness. Sure we see the pounders like Alstott, Riggins, Csonka, Jim Taylor. Where are those 4.3 white backs?

I'd prefer a black QB with some running ability.
history says go with white qb, black running backs/receivers. although im a huge believer in russell wilson

rayjayjohnson
09-04-2013, 02:06 AM
lol

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:12 AM
I need a guy who can put the most stress on a defense. Everyone knows Manning/Brady aren't going to hurt you running so you can drop backers, do things you can't do vs a guy who can get 40 on you. I want that D guessing...run? pass?

There is a place for the white receivers, I'd just as soon have Steve Largent, Ray Berry, Wes Welker, Fred Biletnifoff as anyone...if...I'm playing with a lead. And there have been a few white long ball receivers...Lance Alworth, Don Maynard, Don Hutson, Sonny Randle...others.

J.T.
09-04-2013, 02:14 AM
What's all this "we" shit, I'm talking to you. You are a punk guy, you seem to think what you want/need means more than what I want/.need...how come? Why worry about what I do? Don't read me...ok? You really are a little jerk ya know that?

Look at yourself....

I don't like your lists

Who cares what you like or don't like little man, not I.

I'm beyond done with you using "don't read me" as an excuse to perpetrate your holier than thou bullshit. We post on the same board, man. THE SAME BOARD. I click on topics on this board just like everyone else. Seriously, how dumb are you? Maybe if you didn't post condescending crap all the time, I wouldn't feel the need to call you out on it. It takes about three replies disputing your point to get you to pull the "Translation: Hey Avante, how many players has USC had get drafted in the first round?" with the ensuing list, when no one asked for it, because you are a sad old man trying to show off on the internet like it fucking matters or something.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 02:19 AM
I'm beyond done with you using "don't read me" as an excuse to perpetrate your holier than thou bullshit. We post on the same board, man. THE SAME BOARD. I click on topics on this board just like everyone else. Seriously, how dumb are you? Maybe if you didn't post condescending crap all the time, I wouldn't feel the need to call you out on it. It takes about three replies disputing your point to get you to pull the "Translation: Hey Avante, how many players has USC had get drafted in the first round?" with the ensuing list, when no one asked for it, because you are a sad old man trying to show off on the internet like it fucking matters or something.

Avante (and everybody else) doesn't post on this forum with the intention of making you happy, tbh. put him on ignore

J.T.
09-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Avante (and everybody else) doesn't post on this forum with the intention of making you happy, tbh. put him on ignore

The ignore function is for bitches who need to run from their problems. Avante does not scare me.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 02:27 AM
The ignore function is for bitches who need to run from their problems. Avante does not scare me.
then quit bitching about him. comes off as petty

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:28 AM

Look at yourself little fella, well if none of this matters then why are you foaming at the mouth over it? Talk about being stupid, you were actually comparing preseason performances between Luck and Wilson....talk about being a moron, wow!

Sad is watching a total idiot liKe you trying to tell anyone else what they need to be doing. I once had you tell me..now that was good...as if I need you to approve...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Worry about your own damn self guy....ok? I think I'll just ignore your dumb ass, you're too fucking stupid to waste my time on.

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:30 AM

Stop being my bitch then asshole...ok?

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:32 AM

Thank you bro, this little retard has always been fucked.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 02:34 AM
back on topic though, my boy justin fargas looked pretty light skinned :lol

nothing like his daddy, huggy bear

J.T.
09-04-2013, 02:36 AM
I think I'll just ignore your dumb ass

I bet you won't do it, Avante. You need me far more than I need you. You have this almost psychopathic need to prove you know more than people a third of your age, like it's some kind of accomplishment and not like, I dunno, normal or some shit.

J.T.
09-04-2013, 02:36 AM
then quit bitching about him. comes off as petty

Aw look, Avante's first fan. In other news, I don't care what you think my posts come off as.

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:38 AM
I bet you won't do it, Avante. You need me far more than I need you. You have this almost psychopathic need to prove you know more than people a third of your age, like it's some kind of accomplishment and not like, I dunno, normal or some shit.

I need you far more than you need me? I'll see you at playoff time, until then you know longer exist.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J.T.
09-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Bluff successful. Now if he quotes me again, I know he de-ignored me. If he doesn't, I don't have to talk to him anymore. Win-win.

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:41 AM
back on topic though, my boy justin fargas looked pretty light skinned :lol

nothing like his daddy, huggy bear

Fargas was Cali State 100m champ while in high school. He was a little lighter (ah..weight) then than what we saw as a Raider.He did have a burst and quickness to go with good power.

Huggy was cool!

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 02:42 AM
he went to notre dame high in the LA area, not too far from where i am. he was drafted as a change of pace speed back, but he only became successful when he turned into a power back

Avante
09-04-2013, 02:49 AM
he went to notre dame high in the LA area, not too far from where i am. he was drafted as a change of pace speed back, but he only became successful when he turned into a power back

That's right while at USC he was a speed guy, it was when he put on some muscle and started banging did we see that 1000 yard season. So how far back to you go with the Raiders?

Notre Dame had the fastest high school footbaler in the nation in Khafani Muhammad, you familiar with him, he's now at Cal. Where another sprint champ Brendan Bigelow is already. The fastest backfield in all of football, yep, including the NFL.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 03:01 AM
not particularly long in the tooth, i really started watching football/understanding it the year rich gannon took over. was the year the rams beat the titans. i consider myself "well read" though. big fan of the history of the team, and the game as a whole. i remember a few months back we had a conversation about some old time raiders, like Lamonica, Clarence Davis, etc

Avante
09-04-2013, 03:19 AM
not particularly long in the tooth, i really started watching football/understanding it the year rich gannon took over. was the year the rams beat the titans. i consider myself "well read" though. big fan of the history of the team, and the game as a whole. i remember a few months back we had a conversation about some old time raiders, like Lamonica, Clarence Davis, etc

You can't think Raiders and not think...Al Davis, speed, characters. I won't bore ya with a list but trust me the Raiders have had more speedsters than most countries.

Imagine an offensive line with three future HOFers....wow!

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Shell Upshaw Otto?

Avante
09-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Shell Upshaw Otto?

Bingo!

The Raiders also had the classic ...speed/possession...receiver tantum in Cliff Branch/Fred Biletnikoff.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 04:03 AM
Bingo!

The Raiders also had the classic ...speed/possession...receiver tantum in Cliff Branch/Fred Biletnikoff.and when I started watching, they had the classic possession/possession receiver tandem of Rice and Brown :lol. on a side note, what is your team of interest?

Trill Clinton
09-04-2013, 08:46 AM
i think danny woodhead and the whiteboy who backs up A.P, toby gerhart lol. both of them are below average.

Blake
09-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Well we got...ah...hmmm?

If you've got nothing about white running backs, why did you start a thread about them

Chinook
09-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Both of Tampa's backup running backs are white (Brian Leonard and Hillis).

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 10:31 AM
If you've got nothing about white running backs, why did you start a thread about them

sarcasm isn't strong in this one

Trill Clinton
09-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Both of Tampa's backup running backs are white (Brian Leonard and Hillis).

wow, i didn't know hillis was still even in the league.

TrainOfThought5
09-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Shane vereen?? Hes got a white name.

this is hard... can we do white linebackers instead??

Blake
09-04-2013, 12:05 PM
sarcasm isn't strong in this one

Avante's not smart enough to do sarcasm correctly.

Stick around long enough and turn against Avante you will.

J.T.
09-04-2013, 12:26 PM
spurraider is riding avante's nuts pretty fucking hard right now. take a picture because this is like the first and last time it's gonna happen.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 12:52 PM
spurraider is riding avante's nuts pretty fucking hard right now. take a picture because this is like the first and last time it's gonna happen.

so not jumping on the "fuck avante" bandwagon = riding his nuts pretty fucking hard? :lol

Lincoln
09-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Someone has to have a jizz rag

Bill_Brasky
09-04-2013, 12:58 PM
im pretty sure anyone who has read more than a handful of avante's posts can deduce that he sucks pretty badly.

Raven
09-04-2013, 01:58 PM
i think danny woodhead and the whiteboy who backs up A.P, toby gerhart lol. both of them are below average.

is it true that since donovan mcnabb white rbs have the same number of superbowl apps and wins?

J.T.
09-04-2013, 03:43 PM
so not jumping on the "fuck avante" bandwagon = riding his nuts pretty fucking hard? :lol

I was more alluding to the fact that you've created and hopped into the driver's seat of the "defend avante whenever people are mean to him" bandwagon. That constitutes nut riding in my book.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 04:10 PM
I was more alluding to the fact that you've created and hopped into the driver's seat of the "defend avante whenever people are mean to him" bandwagon. That constitutes nut riding in my book.

yeah because I've done so countless times :rolleyes

benefactor
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM

He's quite possibly the biggest attention whore that this site has ever seen. He even admitted it.

J.T.
09-04-2013, 04:33 PM
yeah because I've done so countless times :rolleyes

You've pretty consistently done so after your little epiphany that Avante isn't as gay as everyone says he is last night.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Lol so 3 posts about how "he isn't as gay as some say" = consistently riding his nuts. Got it

The Reckoning
09-04-2013, 11:16 PM
tell me about white receivers

Chief Brody
09-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Amendola, Welker, and Decker gonna kill it

The Reckoning
09-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Well we got...ah...hmmm?

tell me about how the Irish were considered the premier athletes of the early 20th century. it's no coincidence they also constituted some of the poorest demographics in the nation. in the age of technology, the "haves" are stuck inside posting on Spurstalk while the "have nots" are outside trying to make the Spurs.

some food for thought.

let's say i know someone who is in the NFL right now, runs a sub 4.5 and is over 6', 200. he'd make an ideal back and scored an insane amount of TDs and yardage in high school, but since college recruitment he has been listed as a weak OLB and safety. why? he's white. he went with defense because he knows that's the only position he'd be slotted at as a professional.

Floyd Pacquiao
09-04-2013, 11:39 PM
white TE's>>

Spursfan092120
09-04-2013, 11:44 PM
tell me about how the Irish were considered the premier athletes of the early 20th century. it's no coincidence they also constituted some of the poorest demographics in the nation. in the age of technology, the "haves" are stuck inside posting on Spurstalk while the "have nots" are outside trying to make the Spurs.

some food for thought.

let's say i know someone who is in the NFL right now, runs a sub 4.5 and is over 6', 200. he'd make an ideal back and scored an insane amount of TDs and yardage in high school, but since college recruitment he has been listed as a weak OLB and safety. why? he's white. he went with defense because he knows that's the only position he'd be slotted at as a professional.
Doesn't surprise me at all. People (like the dumbass who started this thread) just don't believe white people can keep up with blacks, and just don't market well as RBs in the NFL.

The Reckoning
09-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all. People (like the dumbass who started this thread) just don't believe white people can keep up with blacks, and just don't market well as RBs in the NFL.

even in high school, the coaches during class would talk about how black people had more red muscle and evolved on the savannas so that makes them taller (to see farther) and run a straight line faster. the coach's example was that if a football game was played on the side of a mountain, white people would dominate the sport.

i was like WTF

Chinook
09-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Amendola, Welker, and Decker gonna kill it

Stokely looks like he'll be good as well. And let's not forget about Jordy Nelson.

Chinook
09-05-2013, 01:04 AM
white TE's>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdcZQdtQ_I

Avante
09-05-2013, 02:38 AM

Well I got....

Bronco Nagurski the original bull..HOF
Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange...first great speed back..HOF
Beattie Feathers...first NFL 1000 yard rusher
Steve Van Buren...first Eagle to gain a 1000 yards in a Season...HOF
Stubby Charley Tolar the first 1000 yard rusher for the old Houston Oilers
Hoyle Granger another Oiler 1000 yarder
Billy Cannon first Heisman winner signed by the AFL
Keith Lincoln was the best pass catching fullback ever.
Colgates...Mark Van Eeghan and Marv Haubbard both 1000 yared rushers for the Raiders
Dickie Post..led the old AFL in rushing as a Charger
Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung of those great Lombardi teams in the HOF
Bill Brown and Tommy Mason stud Viking backs
Rocky Bliear...1000 yard rusher for the Steelers
Rick Casares a 1000 yarder for the Bears
Alan "The Horse" Ameche a great Colt back
Alex Wedster stud Giant back
Ed Podolak could do it all for the Chiefs
John David Crow a 1000 yard rusher as a St.Louis Cardinal
Dual purpose Frank Gifford in the HOF
"Jaguar" Jon Arnet was as exciting as anyone in his Ram days
Hugh "The King" McElhenny was amazing...HOF
Ken Williard led the Niners in rushing
Craig James was a 1000 yarder with the Pats
Walt Garrison...just a pinch tween cheek and gum
Mike Alstott was a legit banger
Larry Csonka a bull..HOF
John Riggins a faster bull....HOF

When Brian Piccolo came out of Wake Forest he led the nation in rushing, too bad he had to play on the same team as "The Kansas Comet" Gale Sayers.

Made some impact

Joe Marconi...Bears
Dick Hoak...Steelers
Paul Hofer...Niners
Tom Woodeschick...Eagles
Mark Smolinski...Jets
Rob Carpenter....Giants
Jerry Hill..Colts
Dan Reeves...Cowboys
Donny Anderson...Packers
Ronnie Bull...Bears
Rob Lytle...Broncos
Tucker Fredrikson...Giants
Tom Matte....Colts

.....2013..hmmm?

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Mark van Eeghen tbh

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:08 AM

some food for thought.

At 200 pounds he'd need less than 4.5 speed. Too small to be a banger too slow to be a zoooommmm.

White backs don't possess that elusivenes and agility, they don't make people miss.

If there would have been black atleletes in Ireland...................

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Mark van Eeghen tbh

He's there bro.

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 03:15 AM
ah. for some reason, missed that line completely. solid list overall. people talk about lombardi but forget jim taylor/hornung

The Reckoning
09-05-2013, 03:23 AM
At 200 pounds he'd need less than 4.5 speed. Too small to be a banger too slow to be a zoooommmm.

White backs don't possess that elusivenes and agility, they don't make people miss.

If there would have been black atleletes in Ireland...................

i meant he's over 200... like 210ish. regardless he has the same frame and dimensions as most every down backs in the NFL. and they run 4.45-4.50 (official times).

there goes your stereotyping. why do white backs have to be bangers? why can't they cut and run and make people miss? do you think more white backs would do so if everyone said that's what they're meant to do? i played against white backs who could stop on a dime and go full speed in another direction. i never heard of them again after that because they all decided to play college baseball instead.

i was talking about irish immigrants to the US.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:50 AM
ah. for some reason, missed that line completely. solid list overall. people talk about lombardi but forget jim taylor/hornung

Nine members of those Packer teams in the HOF. They could run and stop the run. Now add Bart Starr.

Taylor was the best back in the league not named Jim Brown. Quick first step, power! Hornung could do it all, a college QB.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:59 AM
i meant he's over 200... like 210ish. regardless he has the same frame and dimensions as most every down backs in the NFL. and they run 4.45-4.50 (official times).

there goes your stereotyping. why do white backs have to be bangers? why can't they cut and run and make people miss? do you think more white backs would do so if everyone said that's what they're meant to do? i played against white backs who could stop on a dime and go full speed in another direction. i never heard of them again after that because they all decided to play college baseball instead.

i was talking about irish immigrants to the US.

Do you honestly believe there are white cats out there on a par with....

Adrian Peterson
Chris Johnson
LaDainian Tomlinson
O.J.Simpson
Marshall Faulk
Jim Brown
Walter Payton
Tony Dorsett
Barry Sanders
Emmitt Smith
Marcus Allen
Eric Dickerson
Thurmon Thomas
Gale Sayers

....and on and on and on and....

A white guy is going to keep them on a bench....where?

White cats don't have the same combination of speed/quicks/elusiveness. Where is that big fast white back like a...

Marcus Dupree...9.5 100 yard
Bo Jackson...4.19
Hercshel Walker....10.23
Curtis Dickey...world class-10.10

Well?

This is like them blues, BET, HBCU...SOUL TRAIN, Motown...a black thang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxW2mL8BbOA

Blake
09-05-2013, 12:13 PM
...a black thang

smh racist

Avante
09-05-2013, 12:35 PM
smh racist

You got anything to say about white running backs, if not why are you here?

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 01:29 PM
smh racist

racism is the believe that one race is superior to the other. if anything, based on this thread, Avante would be racist against whites :lol which I doubt is the point you are trying to make

Avante
09-05-2013, 01:32 PM
racism is the believe that one race is superior to the other. if anything, based on this thread, Avante would be racist against whites :lol which I doubt is the point you are trying to make

The guy is a known idiot bro, but thanks. He's one of those who walks around with his head planted three feet up his ass. Not a clue about what's really going on.

johnsmith
09-05-2013, 01:36 PM
I don't understand why we have to make the NFL forum about race like every other forum on this site

Avante
09-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't understand why we have to make the NFL forum about race like every other forum on this site

I'll probably regret this

If you go to Google and type in Doug Williams you won't read very far before....first Afro American QB to win the Superbowl. Type in Jerry Levias...first Afro American to play in te SWC. Why were movies made about...

Jackie Robinson
Jack Johnson
Ernie Davis
Texas Western
Jim Gregory...first white to play for Grambling

Well?

Type in Hattie McDaneil and you'll read...first Afro American to win an Oscar. Type in Howard Drew...first Afro American to hold a sprint world record. Google...George "Little Chocolate" Dixon....first Afro American to win a world championship in boxing. Deford Bailey....first Afro American to perform on stage at the Grand Old Opry.

When the Frenchman Christophe LeMaitre became the first white sprinter to run a sub10.00 even Track & Field News magazine had to mention that fact.

Why do we have these books....

Blacks in Sport
The History of Black Literature in America
The History of the Blues

Watch what happens when an Asian sprinter finally runs sub10.00. And if Kaepernick would have won the SB it would have been.....he's only the second................

That's the world we live in.

johnsmith
09-05-2013, 01:55 PM
I'll probably regret this

If you go to Google and type in Doug Williams you won't read very far before....first Afro American QB to win the Superbowl. Type in Jerry Levias...first Afro American to play in te SWC. Why were movies made about...

Jackie Robinson
Jack Johnson
Ernie Davis
Texas Western
Jim Gregory...first white to play for Grambling

Well?

Type in Hattie McDaneil and you'll read...first Afro American to win an Oscar. Type in Howard Drew...first Afro American to hold a sprint world record. Google...George "Little Chocolate" Dixon....first Afro American to win a world championship in boxing. Deford Bailey....first Afro American to perform on stage at the Grand Old Opry.

When the Frenchman Christophe LeMaitre became the first white sprinter to run a sub10.00 even Track & Field News magazine had to mention that fact.

Why do we have these books....

Blacks in Sport
The History of Black Literature in America
The History of the Blues

Watch what happens when an Asian sprinter finally runs sub10.00. And if Kaepernick would have won the SB it would have been.....he's only the second................

That's the world we live in.

So why make this forum about race?

Trill Clinton
09-05-2013, 02:05 PM
john leave avante alone, there are monkeyball threads about blacks here every week. what is one white running back thread gonna hurt?

Blake
09-05-2013, 02:09 PM

It's been pointed out many a time in this forum that Avante is racist against white athletes.

It's the world he lives in.

johnsmith
09-05-2013, 02:14 PM
john leave avante alone, there are monkeyball threads about blacks here every week. what is one white running back thread gonna hurt?

That's true...I guess I just don't go in those because its usually just nonsense so I didn't think of them.

TrainOfThought5
09-05-2013, 02:26 PM
white TE's>>

Jason Witten FTW

Avante
09-05-2013, 02:28 PM
So why make this forum about race?

Go ask those who talk about ...monkeyball..ok?

Avante
09-05-2013, 02:32 PM
It's been pointed out many a time in this forum that Avante is racist against white athletes.

It's the world he lives in.

How can anyone be into football/track and not see what's really going on? Why some need to play pretend? There is a reason we don't have one white cornerback in the league.....too slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
09-05-2013, 02:33 PM

Thanx bro!

johnsmith
09-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Go ask those who talk about ...monkeyball..ok?

So it's a revenge thing? Two wrongs make a right?

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:01 PM
So it's a revenge thing? Two wrongs make a right?

It's more about reality.

Blake
09-05-2013, 03:10 PM
How can anyone be into football/track and not see what's really going on? Why some need to play pretend? There is a reason we don't have one white cornerback in the league.....too slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smh racist

Blake
09-05-2013, 03:12 PM
It's more about reality.

So you agree with the ones that start monkeyball threads.

That's neat, racist.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:16 PM
smh racist

You have some need to ignore real life....I don't.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:17 PM
So you agree with the ones that start monkeyball threads.

That's neat, racist.

What monkey plays in the NFL?

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:19 PM

Lol obese

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Lol obese

As usual that made...0...sense.

Blake
09-05-2013, 03:46 PM

i don't know. You tell me, racist.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
You don't know....that pretty much says it all.

Blake
09-05-2013, 05:56 PM
You don't know....that pretty much says it all.

You're racist. This thread says it all.

Spursfan092120
09-05-2013, 08:56 PM
even in high school, the coaches during class would talk about how black people had more red muscle and evolved on the savannas so that makes them taller (to see farther) and run a straight line faster. the coach's example was that if a football game was played on the side of a mountain, white people would dominate the sport.

i was like WTF
lol...sounds like he got his education from the side of a mountain.

Avante
09-06-2013, 01:47 AM

i was like WTF

Why the bullshit?

Avante
09-06-2013, 01:48 AM
You're racist. This thread says it all.

Why not look up the meaning of ...racist...apparently you don't know it.

Blake
09-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Why not look up the meaning of ...racist...apparently you don't know it.

racist:
n

1. an Avante

Avante
09-06-2013, 02:33 AM
racist:
n

1. an Avante

You truly are an idiot. Just as I thought you have no idea what a racist is. Being that stupid must hurt.

paste

The Oxford English Dictionary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_English_Dictionary) defines racism as the “belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races” and the expression of such prejudice,[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#cite_note-17)[18] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#cite_note-Minorities.2C_Race.2C_and_Genomics-18) while the Merriam-Webster's Dictionary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merriam-Webster%27s_Dictionary) defines it as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority or inferiority of a particular racial group, and alternatively that it is also the prejudice based on such a belief.[19] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#cite_note-19) The Macquarie Dictionary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macquarie_dictionary) defines racism as: "the belief that human races have distinctive characteristics which determine their respective cultures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture), usually involving the idea that one’s own race is superior and has the right to rule or dominate others."

Mr. Dictionary
09-06-2013, 03:10 AM
racist:

1. avante

OP is a faggot racist.

Avante
09-06-2013, 05:00 AM
racist:

1. avante

OP is a faggot racist.

translation

Yep there are no white sprinters making an impact. That is a fact.

Blake
09-06-2013, 09:59 AM
translation

Yep there are no white sprinters making an impact. That is a fact.

Yep you're racist. That is a fact.

Avante
09-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Yep you're racist. That is a fact.

The word is...realist.

Blake
09-06-2013, 11:57 AM
The word is...realist.

the reality is that you're racist against whites

Avante
09-06-2013, 12:03 PM
the reality is that you're racist against whites

Tell me little man...

How many great white sprinters are out there?

Cornerbacks?

110hurdlers?

Running backs?

Go ahead who are they? Come on man..who?

Blake
09-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Tell me little man...

How many great white sprinters are out there?

Cornerbacks?

110hurdlers?

Running backs?

Go ahead who are they? Come on man..who?

Why are you trying to bring me down to your racist level?

Avante
09-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Why are you trying to bring me down to your racist level?

Fuck that give me a name, whats the matter you can't do it? Come on man give me a name. Wake up to the real world asshole...ok? I deal in facts, why not give it a shot..ok?

Blake
09-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Fuck that give me a name, whats the matter you can't do it? Come on man give me a name. Wake up to the real world asshole...ok? I deal in facts, why not give it a shot..ok?

ok.

Fact: you're a racist

Avante
09-06-2013, 01:58 PM
ok.

Fact: you're a racist

Can't come up with...one...name can you? That's called...reality.... moron.

Blake
09-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Can't come up with...one...name can you? That's called...reality.... moron.

my naming one name for you is irrelevant to you being a racist fat ol fuck

Avante
09-06-2013, 02:05 PM
my naming one name for you is irrelevant to you being a racist fat ol fuck

I had a feeling you were too stupid to figure it out. When you deal with facts idiot you are a realist, I deal in facts.

Avante
09-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Well there's Danny Woodhead,

Chinook
09-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Hillis got released yesterday. But he got his salary for this season guaranteed, so I doubt he cares.

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Hillis got released yesterday. But he got his salary for this season guaranteed, so I doubt he cares.

That might be why he got released, he doesn't care.