PDA

View Full Version : The One and Only Thing About Liberals I Can't Stand

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 06:34 AM
they think all war is bad...listen I dislike conservatives with a passion...I think 98% of conservatives are inept, racist, misogynists, sexist, disingenuous, straight up liars, half -retards, and play to the fears of the absolute dumbest amongst us; namely the old white conservative / tea party types...

that being said...memo to Liberals....not all war is bad...yes Bush got us into a war and caused thousands of young Americans to die to settle a personal score because Saddam threatened his dad during the gulf war (back in the early 90's) but that doesn't make all war bad...realize that these hardcore fundamentalists will cut your throats if given a chance...they could care less if you support them or not...they hate Americans and especially white Americans...Liberals fail to realize that...even in the case of Assad using chemical weapons Liberals still don't see why it's in America's best long term interest to kill this guy...I could go on but I'll stop there...it's my only real disappointment with Liberals...we live in a violent world folks even Simba from the Lion King had to find out the hard way...it's not all about Kumbaya :lol

SA210
09-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Wow, you couldn't be more wrong about so many things.

Assad didn't use the chemical weapons. US backed Al Qaeda rebels did. It's a damn lie to blame Assad just to get into another war.

Stop drinking the damn kool aid, kool aid; and realize your fraud Nobel peace prize President is actually just a spineless neo con puppet warmonger guilty of murdering innocent women men and children.

DMX7
09-04-2013, 08:03 AM
SA210 was all for war in Iraq before he was against it.

boobie4three
09-04-2013, 08:19 AM
It'd be one thing if 0bama was going to target Assad but he said that won't happen. In fact, this Administration implied they only hope to scare Assad into not using chemical weapons again. Bringing the world closer to WWIII in order to scare some crazy bastard who's too crazy to BE scared.

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 08:36 AM
"Assad didn't use the chemical weapons."

where's you PROOF?

George Gervin's Afro
09-04-2013, 08:52 AM

Assad didn't use the chemical weapons. US backed Al Qaeda rebels did. It's a damn lie to blame Assad just to get into another war.

Stop drinking the damn kool aid, kool aid; and realize your fraud Nobel peace prize President is actually just a spineless neo con puppet warmonger guilty of murdering innocent women men and children.

what are you talking about.. how do you know any of this?

SA210
09-04-2013, 09:11 AM
SA210 was all for war in Iraq before he was against it.

Show me where I was for war in Iraq, liar. I'll wait.

SA210
09-04-2013, 09:26 AM
what are you talking about.. how do you know any of this?

I actually pay attention, research and use critical thinking, free thought as opposed to following a party or a partys talking points and don't believe the bs mainstream media propaganda.

Do that, and it will set you free. Go ahead, research how we are aiding/arming Al Qaeda in Syria. And do it without Democrat/Republican colored glasses.

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 09:29 AM

Where's your proof?

SA210
09-04-2013, 09:37 AM

Where's your proof?

There's a whole thread on it. Did you miss the reports of the rebels using chemical weapons? Now and before ? Take off the Obama glasses

And btw, even if Assad did, which he didn't and had no reason to..how would that justify attacking Syria?

So then Obama should be attacked by other countries for his murder of their innocent kids with his illegal drone wars then right?

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 10:07 AM
There's a whole thread on it. Did you miss the reports of the rebels using chemical weapons? Now and before ? Take off the Obama glasses

And btw, even if Assad did, which he didn't and had no reason to..how would that justify attacking Syria?

So then Obama should be attacked by other countries for his murder of their innocent kids with his illegal drone wars then right?

you're an insane fuck...I guess he didn't fire upon the UN inspectors investigating him either huh? It was someone else right? :lol

The UN inspectors report is solid and Obama is not going around fabricating evidence...he's being real cautious and patient with this to avoid the Bush like factor. The right wing neocon's won't support him because they think they can embarrass him by forcing him to use executive powers but he has the backing of many countries...now what will really fuck the far right wingers is if Israel comes out and bashes them for not supporting the War against Syria...Isreal wants war with Syria to use as a backbone against Iran...but this war could prevent a bigger war with Iran in the future....unless Iran decides to help Syria then Israel is going to tee off on them...

the intellectual light weights that got voted in by tea party retards are always claiming to have Israels back...right now they're putting themselves in a really bad predicament if they don't support Obama...because all Hilary has to do is use this as leverage to show that republicans really dont have Israel's best interest at heart....and she walks right into the presidency...(she'll win anyway) but using this would be a doozy... :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 10:10 AM

you're welcomed to go live in one of those countries you support...fact is women and children are used as shields by their own people everyday...and how do we know those are women under those dark robes they're forced to wear anyway...it could be a setup..who hides women under dark robes...and what kind of suicide vests are they wearing under those robes...casualties of war will exist but think of the number of people that will be saved by Obama's action...

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 10:11 AM

Was this attack from Assad or rebels? proof?

All I've read is that they found canisters (not bombs) that were the source of sarin, with no clear evidence of who placed them there.

TSA
09-04-2013, 11:38 AM
The right wing neocon's won't support him because they think they can embarrass him by forcing him to use executive powers but he has the backing of many countriesPlease fill out the form with the countries that are backing this possible attack.

SA210
09-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Kool-aid man is so damn delusional :lol

:lol Obama protecting people.

TSA
09-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Here Kool Aid, I fixed the form for you.

SA210
09-04-2013, 12:46 PM
:rollin

SA210
09-04-2013, 12:49 PM
https://sphotos-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1185356_711978335482781_1235654844_n.jpg

SA210
09-04-2013, 12:55 PM
https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/1014238_570343923029318_763821009_n.jpg

SA210
09-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Jon Stewart: Obama’s red line ‘is actually a d**k-measuring ribbon’

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Stewart93-e1378266357718.jpg

Jon Stewart mocked President Obama’s “red line” policy towards Syria on Tuesday, and said that a refusal to intervene in that country would be a sign of “maturity.”

“You got to see the red line,” the “Daily Show” host said after returning to the show from a 12-week absence. “You can’t use chemicals to use your own people. You have to do it organically. America and the world want to make sure Assad uses only locally-sourced free long-ranged lead ordinance. Now, back in the early 80s, we knew Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran and were likely to use them again. Not only did we not attack them we supported Iraq, we supported Iraq in doing that and of course, we still get to use bunker-busters, cluster bombs and mark-77, which is not, not filled with napalm, technically. So given the fact that we have no idea who has control over these chemical weapons in a failed Syria, remind us again why we have to do this?”

Stewart then played a few clips in which pundits argued the United States would look weak if it did not attack Syria.

“We have to bomb Syria because we are in seventh grade,” Stewart said. “And the red line — the red line that they crossed is actually a dick-measuring ribbon. Why does holding back look like weakness? Isn’t it maturity? It’s like the guy who is picking on Clark Kent and he doesn’t do anything, even though he knows he could throw that guy into the sun. I’ll tell you what would be real weakness — Clark Kent laying waste to a town because someone called him a pussy.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/04/jon-stewart-obamas-red-line-is-actually-a-dick-measuring-ribbon/

Blake
09-04-2013, 01:41 PM

That's a funny call out considering how many posters here you've claimed are Obama lovers

SA210
09-04-2013, 01:47 PM
That's a funny call out considering how many posters here you've claimed are Obama lovers

I'm still waiting on a few morons to back up that claim. Now I'll wait for another moron to show where I have ever supported war in Iraq. Go ahead.

:lmao simple minded fools

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Please fill out the form with the countries that are backing this possible attack.

1. Israel
2. France
3. Turkey

England will fall in line soon enough...

Blake
09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm still waiting on a few morons to back up that claim. Now I'll wait for another moron to show where I have ever supported war in Iraq. Go ahead.

:lmao simple minded fools

I've been waiting longer for you to back up your claims of people here being Obama lovers.

I'd tell you to go ahead, but you won't do it, hypocrite.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 02:07 PM
The Arab League: The 22-nation-member Cairo-based organization, which includes key U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Jordan has concluded that President Assad's regime was behind the chemical attack on Aug. 21, but ruled out on Monday any military action against the Syrian government.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Jon Stewart: Obama’s red line ‘is actually a d**k-measuring ribbon’

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Stewart93-e1378266357718.jpg

Jon Stewart mocked President Obama’s “red line” policy towards Syria on Tuesday, and said that a refusal to intervene in that country would be a sign of “maturity.”

“You got to see the red line,” the “Daily Show” host said after returning to the show from a 12-week absence. “You can’t use chemicals to use your own people. You have to do it organically. America and the world want to make sure Assad uses only locally-sourced free long-ranged lead ordinance. Now, back in the early 80s, we knew Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran and were likely to use them again. Not only did we not attack them we supported Iraq, we supported Iraq in doing that and of course, we still get to use bunker-busters, cluster bombs and mark-77, which is not, not filled with napalm, technically. So given the fact that we have no idea who has control over these chemical weapons in a failed Syria, remind us again why we have to do this?”

Stewart then played a few clips in which pundits argued the United States would look weak if it did not attack Syria.

“We have to bomb Syria because we are in seventh grade,” Stewart said. “And the red line — the red line that they crossed is actually a dick-measuring ribbon. Why does holding back look like weakness? Isn’t it maturity? It’s like the guy who is picking on Clark Kent and he doesn’t do anything, even though he knows he could throw that guy into the sun. I’ll tell you what would be real weakness — Clark Kent laying waste to a town because someone called him a pussy.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/04/jon-stewart-obamas-red-line-is-actually-a-dick-measuring-ribbon/

anyone who doesn't support war in Syria is immoral...allow innocent people to be gased but donate money to kids dying of starvation in Africa....if the UN won't act then Obama needs to move forward and do the right thing...do you think allowing Hitler to continue unchecked was the right thing to do...how about we just let Bin Laden alone because war is bad....and ohh the irony of you caring about a few scud missiles accidentally killing a few women and children but OK with Assad gasing thousands of people....:lol ohh the irony

SA210
09-04-2013, 02:13 PM
anyone who doesn't support war in Syria is immoral...allow innocent people to be gased but donate money to kids dying of starvation in Africa....if the UN won't act then Obama needs to move forward and do the right thing...do you think allowing Hitler to continue unchecked was the right thing to do...how about we just let Bin Laden alone because war is bad....and ohh the irony of you caring about a few scud missiles accidentally killing a few women and children but OK with Assad gasing thousands of people....:lol ohh the irony

Anyone accepting Obamas lies that Assad gassed his own ppl and we must attack him, and at the same time condoning Obamas murder of innocent civilians in many countries is immoral. tbh

SA210
09-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I've been waiting longer for you to back up your claims of people here being Obama lovers.

I'd tell you to go ahead, but you won't do it, hypocrite.

Your constant butthurt is proof enough (and not to mention your silence on his crimes) :lmao

You aren't fooling anyone, hypocrite crofl

Blake
09-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Your constant butthurt is proof enough (and not to mention your silence on his crimes) :lmao

You aren't fooling anyone, hypocrite crofl

Butthurt isn't proof that I'm an Obama lover. Neither is silence to any alleged crimes you say he committed.

Proof that I love Obama is me saying I love Obama.

Proof that you're retarded is you continuing to label people as Obama lovers.

Smh retarded hypocrite. Keep fooling yourself.

SA210
09-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Butthurt isn't proof that I'm an Obama lover. Neither is silence to any alleged crimes you say he committed.

Proof that I love Obama is me saying I love Obama.

Proof that you're retarded is you continuing to label people as Obama lovers.

Smh retarded hypocrite. Keep fooling yourself.

:lol the lying butthurt continues..

Blake
09-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Prove that I'm lying, liar.

SA210
09-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Prove that I'm lying, liar.

:lmao You're definitely proving that you're butthurt, cuck boy

boobie4three
09-04-2013, 03:00 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/BTPhrINIIAAsvq-_zps05a4c9d8.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/BTPhrINIIAAsvq-_zps05a4c9d8.jpg.html)

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Anyone accepting Obamas lies that Assad gassed his own ppl and we must attack him, and at the same time condoning Obamas murder of innocent civilians in many countries is immoral. tbh

I guess he lied about Bin Laden bringing down the twin towers as well :lol..

:lmao@ when losing an argument just say your opponent is lying to continue your own personal justification

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/BTPhrINIIAAsvq-_zps05a4c9d8.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/BTPhrINIIAAsvq-_zps05a4c9d8.jpg.html)

:rollin hypocrites

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 03:20 PM
right wing liars, obama hasn't started any wars.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 03:21 PM
I actually pay attention, research and use critical thinking, free thought as opposed to following a party or a partys talking points and don't believe the bs mainstream media propaganda.

Do that, and it will set you free. Go ahead, research how we are aiding/arming Al Qaeda in Syria. And do it without Democrat/Republican colored glasses.

You mean you go to fringe websites that make your claims and take it at face value without any critical thinking?

I have gone and one the 'research' and I know your sources. You choose to believe the tin hat squad just like with your 9/11 'research.'

TSA
09-04-2013, 03:28 PM
The Arab League: The 22-nation-member Cairo-based organization, which includes key U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Jordan has concluded that President Assad's regime was behind the chemical attack on Aug. 21, but ruled out on Monday any military action against the Syrian government.

So the Arab League says don't intervene with military action, and you still think it's good idea?

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:33 PM
So the Arab League says don't intervene with military action, and you still think it's good idea?

they also objected when we double tapped Bin Laden :lol

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:35 PM
I guess he lied about Bin Laden bringing down the twin towers as well :lol..

:lmao@ when losing an argument just say your opponent is lying to continue your own personal justification

No, not really. The proof is there, he's funding Al Qaeda and you support that.

Way to go, Patriot :tu

:lmao

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:36 PM
right wing liars, obama hasn't started any wars.

:rollinOh God it gets worse

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 03:37 PM
https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/1014238_570343923029318_763821009_n.jpg

Blake
09-04-2013, 03:39 PM
:lmao You're definitely proving that you're butthurt, cuck boy

neh. Too many messageboard peers have found you to be the one guilty of extreme YouTube, jpeg, emoticon butthurt and terrible lies.

I concur.

It's also my opinion that you're clinically retarded.

TSA
09-04-2013, 03:41 PM
neh. Too many messageboard peers have found you to be the one guilty of extreme YouTube, jpeg, emoticon butthurt and terrible lies.

I concur.

It's also my opinion that you're clinically retarded.Take your purse fight to another thread.

Are you for or against intervention?

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:41 PM
No, not really. The proof is there, he's funding Al Qaeda and you support that.

Way to go, Patriot :tu

you and Rand and Ron Paul can go bathe together...:lol we coming for that ass and if you want some all you gotta do is threaten my nigga and I'll send the Secret Service to your front door...

deal with it..Assad finna get ready to burn :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Take your purse fight to another thread.

Homeland Security is that you

TheSanityAnnex
09-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Homeland Security is that you

No it's me.

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:44 PM
you and Rand and Ron Paul can go bathe together...:lol we coming for that ass and if you want some all you gotta do is threaten my nigga and I'll send the Secret Service to your front door...

deal with it..Assad finna get ready to burn :lol

When are you signing up to go fight this war in Syria?

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
:cry do you guys mind if I change topics? I still have some butthurt to sort out :cry

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 03:46 PM
since US won't release any proof of chem use, Russia decides to do it for them :lmao

Russia releases key findings on chemical attack near Aleppo indicating similarity with rebel-made weapons

Probes from Khan al-Assal show chemicals used in the March 19 attack did not belong to standard Syrian army ammunition, and that the shell carrying the substance was similar to those made by a rebel fighter group, the Russian Foreign Ministry stated.

• the shell used in the incident “does not belong to the standard ammunition of the Syrian army and was crudely according to type and parameters of the rocket-propelled unguided missiles manufactured in the north of Syria by the so-called Bashair al-Nasr brigade”;

• RDX, which is also known as hexogen or cyclonite, was used as the bursting charge for the shell, and it is “not used in standard chemical munitions”;

• soil and shell samples contain “the non-industrially synthesized nerve agent sarin and diisopropylfluorophosphate,” which was “used by Western states for producing chemical weapons during World War II.”

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 03:47 PM
:rollinOh God it gets worse

list the wars obama has started

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Anytime I get owned I throw out words like "tin foil hat" and "conspiracy" to make myself feel better. I hope it starts working

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:48 PM
When are you signing up to go fight this war in Syria?

As soon as Obama gives me my drone joy stick controller :toast

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 03:55 PM

Obama promised to close Guantanamo, immediately withdraw from Iraq and soon from Afghanistan. He also said a new chapter in relations with Middle East would begin.

what really happened:
- guantanamo still open for business
- Iraq is a mess and yes most troops left but after long delays
- Afghanistan is still going on
- Libya is a mess
- He is still conspiring with Zionist/Oil Cos for control of the Middle East
- His drones are killing people all over the world
- He's allowing the police/survellaince state prosper

in other words, Obama has been a complete failure

SA210
09-04-2013, 03:59 PM

:lmao Have you forgotten Libya, or do you wanna spin that somehow too?

http://stpeteforpeace.org/factsheets/obama.html

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.v25b.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.libya1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.yemen1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.somalia1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.pakistan1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.iraq1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.afghanistan1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.yemen1b.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/mlk.i.have.a.dream.obama.i.have.a.drone.04.gif

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 04:10 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1234482_418021761637022_535841030_n.png

Blake
09-04-2013, 04:13 PM
quote change

you changed my quote into a lie, liar.

Blake
09-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Take your purse fight to another thread.

I didn't realize my opinion was important to you. I haven't really made a hard stance one way or the other yet so I'll get back to you.

DisAsTerBot
09-04-2013, 04:19 PM
oh look blake is arguing about nothing again

Blake
09-04-2013, 04:25 PM
oh look blake is arguing about nothing again

prodding 210 is currently what is floating my boat, tbh.

But oh look, another post about what i like to post about. Neat.

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 04:51 PM
:lmao Have you forgotten Libya, or do you wanna spin that somehow too?

http://stpeteforpeace.org/factsheets/obama.html

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.v25b.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.libya1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.yemen1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.somalia1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.pakistan1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.iraq1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.afghanistan1.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.yemen1b.gif
http://stpeteforpeace.org/mlk.i.have.a.dream.obama.i.have.a.drone.04.gif

obama/usa didn't start/invade Libya

Repugs have blocked closing Gitmo, not Obama/Dems

Iraq and Afghanistan are 100% Repug disasters, Obama got saddled with them. Even implementing the dubya exit plan for Iraq, the Repugs trashed him.

the rest your shit above is continuation of the MIC's GWOT. MIC has to have enemies to justify itself.

Do you think McLiar, Bishop Gecko, or any Repug would have done differently?

SA210
09-04-2013, 04:52 PM
I didn't realize my opinion was important to you. I haven't really made a hard stance one way or the other yet so I'll get back to you.

If you ever grew a spine you might be able to take a certain position other than the one you take while watching your wife get rammed by other dudes :lol

SA210
09-04-2013, 04:53 PM
obama/usa didn't start/invade Libya

Repugs have blocked closing Gitmo, not Obama/Dems

Iraq and Afghanistan are 100% Repug disasters, Obama got saddled with them. Even implementing the dubya exit plan for Iraq, the Repugs trashed him.

the rest your shit above is continuation of the MIC's GWOT. MIC has to have enemies to justify itself.

Do you think McLiar, Bishop Gecko, or any Repug would have done differently?

This is the spin I predicted. What's sad is, I know you're much smarter than that.

boutons_deux
09-04-2013, 04:55 PM
This is the spin I predicted. What's sad is, I know you're much smarter than that.

not spin, facts.

and I agree that The Great Boutons is one helluva smart dude.

Blake
09-04-2013, 04:57 PM
If you ever grew a spine you might be able to take a certain position other than the one you take while watching your wife get rammed by other dudes :lol

Taking a position doesn't make you more or less courageous, retard.

But oh look! Another shot by you at my personal life!

Now change my quote again, liar. And while you're at it, post proof where i said i love Obama.

Hop to it, liar.

SA210
09-04-2013, 05:00 PM
:lol Blake still trying to trash threads with nothing...like his Spurstalk idol e-bff

Blake
09-04-2013, 05:00 PM

What's sad is how smart you think you are.

get back to changing quotes, retard.

SA210
09-04-2013, 05:01 PM
:cry why can't I stop following sa210 around and trashing threads? Will I ever get on topic? :cry

SA210
09-04-2013, 05:03 PM
not spin, facts.

and I agree that The Great Boutons is one helluva smart dude.

:lol Bro, you know Obama is an evil biatch puppet warmongering murdering sob. Your loyalty to that corrupt party is blinding you. You know how corrupt it all is. Get beyond that party loyalty.

Clipper Nation
09-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Kool isn't even good at trolling and still got SA210 to melt down per par :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 06:29 PM
more defense mechanism

When the shoe fits it fits. You go to conspiracy sites to get your information. Thus me saying 'tin foil hat.' It is justified. The closest you get to legitimate is TYT who for the most part do a decent job even if they seem to be mostly editorial.

So come on use your tried and untrue defense mechanism some more.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Kool isn't even good at trolling and still got SA210 to melt down per par :lol

All you have to do is make a legitimate point and he melts down.

SA210
09-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Look Im here to lie some more! :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 06:37 PM
since US won't release any proof of chem use, Russia decides to do it for them :lmao

Russia releases key findings on chemical attack near Aleppo indicating similarity with rebel-made weapons

Probes from Khan al-Assal show chemicals used in the March 19 attack did not belong to standard Syrian army ammunition, and that the shell carrying the substance was similar to those made by a rebel fighter group, the Russian Foreign Ministry stated.

• the shell used in the incident “does not belong to the standard ammunition of the Syrian army and was crudely according to type and parameters of the rocket-propelled unguided missiles manufactured in the north of Syria by the so-called Bashair al-Nasr brigade”;

• RDX, which is also known as hexogen or cyclonite, was used as the bursting charge for the shell, and it is “not used in standard chemical munitions”;

• soil and shell samples contain “the non-industrially synthesized nerve agent sarin and diisopropylfluorophosphate,” which was “used by Western states for producing chemical weapons during World War II.”

So you believe the Russians?

SA210
09-04-2013, 06:38 PM

You believe Obama :lmao:rollin

Clipper Nation
09-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Changing quotes is soooo clever! Please validate my conspiracy theories :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 06:45 PM
You believe Obama :lmao:rollin

Did I post quotes from Obama? You inability to see beyond your simpleminded dualist viewpoint is sad.

It is possible to not like Obama at all and still think you're a moron. I am living proof of that even if you cannot grasp it.

SA210
09-04-2013, 06:46 PM
:cry

I know you like being a sheep and follower of other trolls in this forum, but seriously dude, the butthurt you have had over me...that started a long time ago. You mean to tell me you're still not over it?

Clipper Nation
09-04-2013, 06:47 PM
I know you like being a sheep and follower of other trolls in this forum, but seriously dude, the butthurt you have had over me...that started a long time ago. You mean to tell me you're still not over it?

I know you like being a sheep and follower of Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists, but seriously dude, the butthurt you have had over me...that started a long time ago. You mean to tell me you're still not over it?

SA210
09-04-2013, 06:47 PM
:lol fuzzy believes Obama

SA210
09-04-2013, 06:48 PM
I know you like being a sheep and follower of Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists, but seriously dude, the butthurt you have had over me...that started a long time ago. You mean to tell me you're still not over it?

:lmao another lie about who i follow. CN such a follower lol

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 07:02 PM

The Russians have been the voice of reason in this whole scenario:
- Assad ordering use of chems days after UN mission arrives = laughable
- There is no evidence besides rebel + israeli intelligence that points to Asssad so far
- Wait until UN mission findings before bombing anything
- Bombing of Syria would just = more death of civilians

all those points are 100% spot on.

So yes, if I were to choose right now, I pick the logical calm voice over the guy that wants to shoot and ask questions later.

SA210
09-04-2013, 07:14 PM
https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1236872_579281928774345_1361340437_n.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 08:05 PM
The Russians have been the voice of reason in this whole scenario:
- There is no evidence besides rebel + israeli intelligence that points to Asssad so far

all those points are 100% spot on.

So yes, if I were to choose right now, I pick the logical calm voice over the guy that wants to shoot and ask questions later.

Your anti-semitism is cute and all but that is hardly the only source. Nice to see you choose to side with the Russians though.

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Your anti-semitism is cute and all but that is hardly the only source. Nice to see you choose to side with the Russians though.

so your conclusion from my post above is that I am anti-semitic???

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
09-04-2013, 08:12 PM
so your conclusion from my post above is that I am anti-semitic???

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I have gotten that conclusion from reading your takes over the last several days. The above was just the most recent example.

It's funny though, your narrative is pretty much line for line the talking points that infowars has. Little surprise seeing the rest of your takes.

cheguevara
09-04-2013, 08:28 PM
I have gotten that conclusion from reading your takes over the last several days. The above was just the most recent example.

It's funny though, your narrative is pretty much line for line the talking points that infowars has. Little surprise seeing the rest of your takes.

thanks for your input.

unfortunately I am not too familiar with infowars, is that something to do with Alex Jones everyone talks about here? They must be doing something right at least if they agree with the common sense I have posted.

sorry you need CNN and other MSM to tell you how to think. I wish someday you will apply human reasoning and be able to form your own opinions. :tu

if you still wish to have a decent discussion, please tell me how you think the following points are inaccurate, illogical or false:

Wild Cobra
09-04-2013, 08:31 PM
LOL...

Good luck with that wish.

DMX7
09-04-2013, 09:07 PM

Yeah, you loved the war. You probably got a hardon just thinking about it.

SA210
09-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah, you loved the war. You probably got a hardon just thinking about it.

:lol Do you normally lie just for the fuck of it? Show me where I ever supported the Iraq war, or any war tbh lol

What a moron lol

SA210
09-04-2013, 10:00 PM
:lmao I've been letting fuzzy know about how he can't think for himself too. When losing a debate, which is always, he'll pull the Alex Jones conspiracy card out his ass real quick, and its never true rofl

The Reckoning
09-04-2013, 10:01 PM
successful troll is successful

jack sommerset
09-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Lets pray Obama is making the right decisions. Lets also give Bush some love. He had to make some tough decisions as well. God bless

Blake
09-04-2013, 10:08 PM
:lmao I've been letting fuzzy know about how he can't think for himself too. When losing a debate, which is always, he'll pull the Alex Jones conspiracy card out his ass real quick, and its never true rofl

Are you talking out loud to yourself or are you trying to convince anyone here

DMX7
09-04-2013, 10:38 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1234482_418021761637022_535841030_n.png

Look at how early most of those withdrawals are. That bum killed the support and trust for the U.S.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 07:26 AM
thanks for your input.

unfortunately I am not too familiar with infowars, is that something to do with Alex Jones everyone talks about here? They must be doing something right at least if they agree with the common sense I have posted.

sorry you need CNN and other MSM to tell you how to think. I wish someday you will apply human reasoning and be able to form your own opinions. :tu

if you still wish to have a decent discussion, please tell me how you think the following points are inaccurate, illogical or false:

You do not understand what 'opinion' means as opposed to 'fact.' The rest of it is just posturing and framing. Stating hypotheticals as facts etc. You aren't trying to make an argument. You try and windowdress assertions. They are yours to prove not me to bow down to until I discredit them. It's bush league argumentation.

I do not read nor watch CNN or any of what you consider MSM. My goto sources are the CSM, Economist, and Foreign Policy. The reason why you get compared to Alex Jones is because you link apocalypse websites as sources. You parrot their narrative. That is not me just pulling shit out of my ass such as your MSM flailing. That one site you posted made Alex Jones look like Frontline.

Last Wednesday, in the hours after a horrific chemical attack east of Damascus, an official at the Syrian Ministry of Defense exchanged panicked phone calls with a leader of a chemical weapons unit, demanding answers for a nerve agent strike that killed more than 1,000 people. Those conversations were overheard by U.S. intelligence services, The Cable has learned. And that is the major reason why American officials now say they're certain that the attacks were the work of the Bashar al-Assad regime -- and why the U.S. military is likely to attack that regime in a matter of days.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/27/exclusive_us_spies_say_intercepted_calls_prove_syr ias_army_used_nerve_gas

And you prefer to believe the Russians and apocalypse fringe websites...... how nice.

I also want to know wth you are getting this 'its only the israelis' shit from.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 07:49 AM

This is different from your normal defense mechanism but its still shit. I do appreciate an attempt at something else though.

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-evidence-syrian-rebels-carried-out-gas-attack/

That is infowars release from 8/28. Lets compare it to what you are saying. Oh its the same bullshit. It's evident from your memes and youtubes where your sources are, dolt. I don't have to play the card as you lay it out ahead of time.

I just want to be clear. Do you or do you not think that the feds are lying about the intercepted message between Assad's chemical weapons unit and a commander about the attack?

Axegrinder
09-05-2013, 02:36 PM
You do not understand what 'opinion' means as opposed to 'fact.' The rest of it is just posturing and framing. Stating hypotheticals as facts etc. You aren't trying to make an argument. You try and windowdress assertions. They are yours to prove not me to bow down to until I discredit them. It's bush league argumentation.

I do not read nor watch CNN or any of what you consider MSM. My goto sources are the CSM, Economist, and Foreign Policy. The reason why you get compared to Alex Jones is because you link apocalypse websites as sources. You parrot their narrative. That is not me just pulling shit out of my ass such as your MSM flailing. That one site you posted made Alex Jones look like Frontline.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/27/exclusive_us_spies_say_intercepted_calls_prove_syr ias_army_used_nerve_gas

And you prefer to believe the Russians and apocalypse fringe websites...... how nice.

I also want to know wth you are getting this 'its only the israelis' shit from. Fuzzy taking the wingnuts to the woodshed..

TSA
09-05-2013, 02:38 PM
They've lied and hidden so much recently, it wouldn't surprise me. Plus, it makes the NSA appear to look better in hopes we forget about it.