PDA

View Full Version : If It Wasn't For John Kerry's 1971 Protest Against Vietnam War Would You Be Alive?

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 04:11 PM
John Kerry's protest against Vietnam eventually led to a stop of the war...John fought was injured and is a real soldier so he knows the true ramifications of war...but to a much larger degree..those of you who protest John today owe your lives to John. If not for him many of your fathers who fought would likely have eventually been killed in that war...John Kerry's adament protest saved thousands of lives (possible resulted in your birth) and we owe him our respect as one who knows when and how a war should be carried out...:toast

ucY7JOfg6G4

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2013, 04:41 PM
:lmao

SA210
09-04-2013, 05:08 PM
:lmao He saved everyone so that he could later send everyones children to die instead!!!

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Kerry was a total non-factor in ending the war.

This idiot cracks me up.

SA210
09-04-2013, 05:20 PM
:lol Oh I know

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Kerry was a total non-factor in ending the war.

This idiot cracks me up.

Kerry and his voice along with the his rallies upon Congress was one of the main triggers to applying pressure and ending the war..I know exactly what I'm talking about..SA210 is the idiot for blindly following you over a cliff...the Bible does say: " and in those days the blind shall lead the blind." :toast

lefty
09-04-2013, 05:26 PM
lol ketchup

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 05:28 PM
lol ketchup

^ lol ketchup? please with his wife's ketchup money he could literally buy entire nations...real talk..but instead he's an honorable man

AntiChrist
09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Not sure if OP is serious.

SA210
09-04-2013, 05:36 PM
the Bible does say: " and in those days the blind shall lead the blind." :toast

That's meant for people like you, tbh :lol

redzero
09-04-2013, 06:18 PM
I didn't know that John Kerry was a soldier...

admiralsnackbar
09-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Please. You can thank Richard Nixon for ending the war.

(After he artificially extended it to ensure his re-election.)

boutons_deux
09-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Please. You can thank Richard Nixon for ending the war.

(After he artificially extended it to ensure his re-election.)

Nixon and the Repugs prolonged the war 5 years past 1968, adding 10s of 1000s US military dead and wounded. That chickenshit LBJ did not expose them, emboldening the Repugs for other shit like the Iran embassy hostage crap.

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Kerry and his voice along with the his rallies upon Congress was one of the main triggers to applying pressure and ending the war..I know exactly what I'm talking about..SA210 is the idiot for blindly following you over a cliff...the Bible does say: " and in those days the blind shall lead the blind." :toast

I read it on the internet!

TeyshaBlue
09-05-2013, 10:41 AM
I read it on the internet!

Bonjour.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 11:17 AM
John Kerry's protest against Vietnam eventually led to a stop of the war...John fought was injured and is a real soldier so he knows the true ramifications of war...but to a much larger degree..those of you who protest John today owe your lives to John. If not for him many of your fathers who fought would likely have eventually been killed in that war...John Kerry's adament protest saved thousands of lives (possible resulted in your birth) and we owe him our respect as one who knows when and how a war should be carried out...:toast

ucY7JOfg6G4
LOL...

Where is that revisionist hiostory coming from?

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 11:19 AM

ucY7JOfg6G4

And Al Gore invented the internet...

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Liberals will believe anything. they believe Sarah Palin thinks she can see Russia from her house.

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

George Gervin's Afro
09-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Liberals will believe anything. they believe Sarah Palin thinks she can see Russia from her house.

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

LOL GOP picking idiots like Palin to represent the GOP

SA210
09-05-2013, 11:35 AM
LOL Obama being a neocon for them

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2013, 11:45 AM
LOL...

Where is that revisionist hiostory coming from?

There's no revisionist history here. True I wasn't born then but I've studied Kerry's history and I've seen his testimony on capitol hill and before the senate foriegn relations committee shown on C-span. His extensive protest efforts along with him personally being on the front lines and having been shot was very influential in changing the opinions in congress. My points are accurate. John Kerry saved thousands of lives.

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2013, 11:58 AM
There's no revisionist history here. True I wasn't born then but I've studied Kerry's history and I've seen his testimony on capitol hill and before the senate foriegn relations committee shown on C-span. His extensive protest efforts along with him personally being on the front lines and having been shot was very influential in changing the opinions in congress. My points are accurate. John Kerry saved thousands of lives.

translation

"I swallowed revisionist history hook, line, and sinker"

SA210
09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
And now about to be responsible for many more casualties...

boobie4three
09-05-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm surprised there are still suckers out there that believe Kerry is an honorable human being.

Senator John Kerry has made his 4-month combat tour in Vietnam the centerpiece of his bid for the Presidency. His campaign jets a handful of veterans around the country, and trots them out at public appearances to sing his praises. John Kerry wants us to believe that these men represent all those he calls his "band of brothers."

But most combat veterans who served with John Kerry in Vietnam see him in a very different light.

Swift Vets and POWs for Truth has been formed to counter the false "war crimes" charges John Kerry repeatedly made against Vietnam veterans who served in our units and elsewhere, and to accurately portray Kerry's brief tour in Vietnam as a junior grade Lieutenant. We speak from personal experience -- our group includes men who served beside Kerry in combat as well as his commanders. Though we come from different backgrounds and hold varying political opinions, we agree on one thing: John Kerry misrepresented his record and ours in Vietnam and therefore exhibits serious flaws in character and lacks the potential to lead.

We regret the need to do this. Most Swift boat veterans would like nothing better than to support one of our own for America's highest office, regardless of whether he was running as a Democrat or a Republican. However, Kerry's phony war crimes charges, his exaggerated claims about his own service in Vietnam, and his deliberate misrepresentation of the nature and effectiveness of Swift boat operations compel us to step forward.

For more than thirty years, most Vietnam veterans kept silent as we were maligned as misfits, drug addicts, and baby killers. Now that a key creator of that poisonous image is seeking the Presidency we have resolved to end our silence.

The time has come to set the record straight.

http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 12:28 PM

He was only presented as a prominent figure in those hearings because of family connections, and if he had first hand knowledge to what he testified about... He should be in jail!

He's a fucking liar. His accounts, if accurate, should have landed him in Leavenworth.

Don't you see the political trickery? He was a willing speaker for the cause.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm surprised there are still suckers out there that believe Kerry is an honorable human being.

Senator John Kerry has made his 4-month combat tour in Vietnam the centerpiece of his bid for the Presidency. His campaign jets a handful of veterans around the country, and trots them out at public appearances to sing his praises. John Kerry wants us to believe that these men represent all those he calls his "band of brothers."

But most combat veterans who served with John Kerry in Vietnam see him in a very different light.

Swift Vets and POWs for Truth has been formed to counter the false "war crimes" charges John Kerry repeatedly made against Vietnam veterans who served in our units and elsewhere, and to accurately portray Kerry's brief tour in Vietnam as a junior grade Lieutenant. We speak from personal experience -- our group includes men who served beside Kerry in combat as well as his commanders. Though we come from different backgrounds and hold varying political opinions, we agree on one thing: John Kerry misrepresented his record and ours in Vietnam and therefore exhibits serious flaws in character and lacks the potential to lead.

We regret the need to do this. Most Swift boat veterans would like nothing better than to support one of our own for America's highest office, regardless of whether he was running as a Democrat or a Republican. However, Kerry's phony war crimes charges, his exaggerated claims about his own service in Vietnam, and his deliberate misrepresentation of the nature and effectiveness of Swift boat operations compel us to step forward.

For more than thirty years, most Vietnam veterans kept silent as we were maligned as misfits, drug addicts, and baby killers. Now that a key creator of that poisonous image is seeking the Presidency we have resolved to end our silence.

In all fairness, not everything the swift boat veterans said was true either. hard to pick out the truth from all the mudslinging.

symple19
09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Trolled

boutons_deux
09-05-2013, 12:57 PM

swift boat bullshit was a slander campaign paid for by Bob Perry/Houston. As believable as shit from Breitbart, WND, Fox, etc, etc.

SA210
09-05-2013, 01:00 PM
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1185087_10151838546889695_1367479025_n.jpg

boobie4three
09-05-2013, 01:06 PM
swift boat bullshit was a slander campaign paid for by Bob Perry/Houston. As believable as shit from Breitbart, WND, Fox, etc, etc.

Are you able to show me some evidence that will refute their claims?

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Are you able to show me some evidence that will refute their claims?

In fairness, for every swift boat claim by someone about Kerry's record there was someone else to claim differently. It all came down to who remembered what and when. I suspect there was truth on both sides.

One thing that was pretty universally agreed was that they didn't commit the atrocities that Kerry claimed they did.

boutons_deux
09-05-2013, 02:13 PM
In fairness, for every swift boat claim by someone about Kerry's record there was someone else to claim differently. It all came down to who remembered what and when. I suspect there was truth on both sides.

One thing that was pretty universally agreed was that they didn't commit the atrocities that Kerry claimed they did.

of course, the public relations msg was that My Lai massacre was an isolated, unique massacre (to show the US military was actually taking massacres seriously, iow, there weren't any other massacres or war crimes by US military)

TDMVPDPOY
09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
this clown is the reason why south vietnamese are 3rd class citizens in their home country behind the northern dogs and chinese fagots

TDMVPDPOY
09-05-2013, 08:47 PM
of course, the public relations msg was that My Lai massacre was an isolated, unique massacre (to show the US military was actually taking massacres seriously, iow, there weren't any other massacres or war crimes by US military)

there was other shit that went unreported on the scale of massacres by the hands of the allies

TDMVPDPOY
09-05-2013, 10:18 PM
maybe if you clowns actually fought how the war was meant to be fight, instead of dropping random bombs in the countryside....all it took was a nuke up north, south people dont actually give 2 shits whatever happens up north yet you dont nuke it to become a ocean...

pgardn
09-05-2013, 10:31 PM
maybe if you clowns actually fought how the war was meant to be fight, instead of dropping random bombs in the countryside....all it took was a nuke up north, south people dont actually give 2 shits whatever happens up north yet you dont nuke it to become a ocean...

Jesus...

The majority of this forum has degraded into this.

WTF?

Biernutz
09-05-2013, 10:33 PM
The real Kerry

http://youtu.be/oObCOFiIrDc

TDMVPDPOY
09-06-2013, 03:11 AM
Jesus...

The majority of this forum has degraded into this.

WTF?

i speak the truth man, the northern idiots were willing to sacrifice whatever up north to go down south to steal whatever wealth it had, seriously if those clowns actually open up the north for any form of investment they too couldve enjoy prosperity like the south....dont be fool what the country is today with 38yrs of bullshit economics by the communisist regime, all of that shit they enjoy today was already achieved back in 1971 under FRENCH/US rule and u go put the people through 38yrs of backward jungle thinking to only become a country playing catchup to its neighbors?? lmao whatta fkn joke