PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: If you stand for nothing you might as well be dead

baseline bum
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Idiots parroting what they see on the Daily Show and popular media. Ignoring the fact that people are actually dying out there while they drive their faggoty Priuses and F-150s home to their houses in the suburbs, not caring about shit but their lawns and their taxes. If you stand for nothing you might as well be dead.

ElNono
09-04-2013, 04:36 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/scottie-pippen-dunk.gif

resistanze
09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
:lol I was waiting to use this one you MFer

Leon Black
09-04-2013, 04:40 PM
:lol 6

The Reckoning
09-04-2013, 04:53 PM
As one of those in the minority who've continued to remain abstinent late into their 20s, I can tell you that there was no secret sauce in holding fast. My parents raised us to stand firm in any ideals that we had. That's why I'm 27, a successful businessman, have never been drunk, had drugs, or had sex. Those are MY ideals. I was given the strength to hold to them. They weren't someone else's ideals to me. I have a number of Christian friends who actually look down on me for my choices, and say that my behavioral choice indicates some kind of "holier-than-thou" attitude. However, I recognize that I've made all sorts of bad decisions where my own ideals weren't solid. More often than I'd care to admit, I use profane language, break minor laws (driving, etc.), and club people on the head with Truth instead of offering love. Nobody is perfect, but I've found that the combination of 1) Concrete Beliefs and 2) Confidence in my own decisions has led to some successes. It's pretty basic. I don't understand how someone can be unsure of what the Bible says about premarital sex, or drunkenness. Read your Bible, know what God commands, and then stick with it. You'll only falter when you're not sure. It's like the serpent in the Garden of Eden saying, "Did God REALLY say...?" Yes! He DID say.