PDA

View Full Version : OT: Posters of the Month for August, tbh..

Kool Bob Love
09-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been posting much, enjoying just lurking tbh..here are the Posters of the Month selections for Aug..
Best

1. Kool Bob Love - A breath of fresh air. Something most of these posters need tbh. Will go back to lurking when the time is right. Or when the season starts. Whichever comes 1st tbh.

2. Michael Jordan - :lmao tbh. Laker fans hate him which makes him a friend of mine. Would be a shame if he was "Harlemheat37" tbh.

3. spurraider21 - Cali spurs fan who knows his shit.

4.AchillesHeel - Guy provides great insight in this forum. Lucky to have a poster like him tbh.

5. Rogue - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736 tbh.

6. Lefty - OG.:toast

7. Last but not least ElNono - Nothing else need be said. :toast

Worst

1. Arnold Toht - Laker fan posting under a mavs account to troll a Spurs forum. I wish I was lying but Im not. Also Dale is rolling over in his grave with his parrot post.

2. Harlemheat37 - LMAO this guy is Paki. And Canadian. Also was low key rooting for the heat to win in June. :rolleyes

3. laker fans- Yall only get half a sentence. Fuck yall bitches.

Bynumite
09-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Shut your whore mouth.

lefty
09-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Only 6th ?

fuck you

Thebesteva
09-05-2013, 01:35 AM
OP likes chimpanzee pussy

Rogue
09-05-2013, 02:41 AM
Toht topping the worst posters list is well deserved, can't agree more on that one tbh. HH might feel being done harsh on, he's a canadian and possibly a paki but he still brings the positive to this board more than negative. They way he licked Miami's balls during the 11' finals was creepy, and he looked rather pathetic as the Heat ended up losing the series that year, but there ain't many such moments in the history that I can think of to hate him for imho. HH is a good poster overall, not the class of DMC and Culburn but level right below. Lakers fans in general are shitheads but there're also good ones imho, at least my friend Culburn should be made an exception.

Leetonidas
09-05-2013, 06:30 AM
lol at you guys always putting yourselves first

Leetonidas
09-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Worst list is meh though, HH hasn't really posted too much in the last month. imo it's

Arnold Toht
whitemamba
Rxs
Koolaid_man
Leon Black (lol Ashraf)

Kobe dick sucking Lakerfans top the list as usual, though you did technically cover it with Lakerfans, but imo not all of them are awful mostly the ones above

Kool Bob Love
09-05-2013, 09:49 AM
^

I agree. :tu

AchillesHeel
09-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Solid list, tbh. :toast

DMC
09-06-2013, 07:53 PM
everyone so infatuated by HH37's picks that they have to start their own version and put themselves up there. Voting for yourself or your buddy is like winning a BET award, it's not real and no one in show business even knows it exists other than the Wayans and Tyler Perry.

spurraider21
09-06-2013, 07:56 PM
i would call DMC salty on this one, but i'm sure he'd respond with a rant about how shitty and unoriginal of a poster i am, and that would crush my spirits :depressed

DMC
09-06-2013, 08:02 PM
i would call DMC salty on this one, but i'm sure he'd respond with a rant about how shitty and unoriginal of a poster i am, and that would crush my spirits :depressed

You're not unoriginal, you're just vanilla and boring. I didn't even read the OP, just the title. Anyone making a POTM thread other than HH is a faggot anyhow.

spurraider21
09-06-2013, 08:04 PM
You're not unoriginal, you're just vanilla and boring. I didn't even read the OP, just the title. Anyone making a POTM thread other than HH is a faggot anyhow.

maybe. i need to get a shtick like everybody else here and just pound that to death. Toht with his parroting, Rogue with his Scarlett bullshit, Ambchang with win shares, you just berating other posters. i need to figure out my niche here so i can be less vanilla tbh

DMC
09-06-2013, 08:08 PM
maybe. i need to get a shtick like everybody else here and just pound that to death. Toht with his parroting, Rogue with his Scarlett bullshit, Ambchang with win shares, you just berating other posters. i need to figure out my niche here so i can be less vanilla tbh

Yeah that would be cool. Then I could support your pussy scorecarding on other people's posts. Right now you're just an audience member booing the presentation.

lakerhaterade
09-06-2013, 08:16 PM
What's with all these shitty third tier posters making POTM threads? This shit only belongs to HH imo. He patented the mfker.

spurraider21
09-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Yeah that would be cool. Then I could support your pussy scorecarding on other people's posts. Right now you're just an audience member booing the presentation.

its fine. i didn't join this forum to impress others or have fans. just to opine on various topics

DMC
09-06-2013, 08:49 PM
its fine. i didn't join this forum to impress others or have fans. just to opine on various topics

you do a wonderful job

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2013, 09:19 PM
What's with all these shitty third tier posters making POTM threads? This shit only belongs to HH imo. He patented the mfker.

USA USA USA

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2013, 09:24 PM

You chickenshit like Dale after 6

Get HH37 Paki cock outta yo mouth.

spurraider21
09-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Wanna see what dmc does to bob love right now :corn:

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2013, 09:33 PM
dmc is a pussy. Fuck him.

Clown really got so hurt after 6 that he had to take a "break" from a forum. 27,000+ post in 3 years. Come on MAN.:lmao

DMC
09-06-2013, 09:44 PM

Clown really got so hurt after 6 that he had to take a "break" from a forum. 27,000+ post in 3 years. Come on MAN.:lmao

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/IMAG0616_zpsb66363e8.jpg

This is my break

Rogue
09-06-2013, 09:44 PM
story updated

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736&page=6&highlight=hey+thread

Clipper Nation
09-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Not only that, they put themselves at the top, too :lol

whitemamba
09-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Not only that, they put themselves at the top, too :lol

CN with the goods.

I dont understand posters that make top poster threads, and put them selves at the top :lol

whitemamba
09-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been posting much, enjoying just lurking tbh..here are the Posters of the Month selections for Aug..
Best

1. Kool Bob Love - A breath of fresh air. Something most of these posters need tbh. Will go back to lurking when the time is right. Or when the season starts. Whichever comes 1st tbh.

2. Michael Jordan - :lmao tbh. Laker fans hate him which makes him a friend of mine. Would be a shame if he was "Harlemheat37" tbh.

3. spurraider21 - Cali spurs fan who knows his shit.

4.AchillesHeel - Guy provides great insight in this forum. Lucky to have a poster like him tbh.

5. Rogue - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736 tbh.

6. Lefty - OG.:toast

7. Last but not least ElNono - Nothing else need be said. :toast

Worst

1. Arnold Toht - Laker fan posting under a mavs account to troll a Spurs forum. I wish I was lying but Im not. Also Dale is rolling over in his grave with his parrot post.

2. Harlemheat37 - LMAO this guy is Paki. And Canadian. Also was low key rooting for the heat to win in June. :rolleyes

3. laker fans- Yall only get half a sentence. Fuck yall bitches.

:lol tbh

suckin MJ's troll dick, yet hating arnold.. you hypocritical little nig you.

spurraider21
09-07-2013, 04:04 AM
at least MJ doesn't mindlessly parrot all the time. everytime toht starts a thread you know he's either posting a pic of ray allen's shot or he's just gna spam 6 everywhere. MJ throws a curveball with different stats

AchillesHeel
09-07-2013, 10:15 AM

Agreed, the bitch nigga quit before 6 even happened, tried to convince everybody how Spurs have 0 chance winning after Game 5. Then when 6 happened the nigga went cold and now he's trying to act like somebody.

Arnold Toht
09-07-2013, 11:01 AM
I see nothing but victims of 6 tuning each other out

ElNono
09-07-2013, 11:33 AM
^ I see nothing but a Swept victim

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
:lol tbh

suckin MJ's troll dick, yet hating arnold.. you hypocritical little nig you.

MJ's worst threads beat Arnold's best threads in a SWEEP tbh.

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 12:18 PM
This is my break

Looks like fun but you're still a pussy for quitting before and after 6.

DMC
09-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Looks like fun but you're still a pussy for quitting before and after 6.

I posted throughout game 6 and after. I called it though, can't help that I know more about basketball than you. Maybe you should spend less time collecting sneakers and more watching the games scrah.

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:01 PM
I posted throughout game 6 and after. I called it though, can't help that I know more about basketball than you. Maybe you should spend less time collecting sneakers and more watching the games scrah.

Hmmm maybe I should re-bump the threads that PROVE you pussy out to see the Spurs lose?

Yeah man what a life. 27,000+ post in 3 years. Knows more about basketball than me. Has less sneakers than me. Old man trying to relive his youth. Bitching about not being a BNSF.

You got me brah.

You pussy out man its okay. Some of us aren't built to handle losses. It's okay man.

DMC
09-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Hmmm maybe I should re-bump the threads that PROVE you pussy out to see the Spurs lose?

Yeah man what a life. 27,000+ post in 3 years. Knows more about basketball than me. Has less sneakers than me. Old man trying to relive his youth. Bitching about not being a BNSF.

You got me brah.

You pussy out man its okay. Some of us aren't built to handle losses. It's okay man.

You really went off the reservation after game 6 didn't you?

Collecting shoes is normally a female trait.

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:16 PM
You really went off the reservation after game 6 didn't you?

Collecting shoes is normally a female trait.

And posting 27,000+ times in 3 years is a foreveralone trait.

Friends not even once. I guess you got no one to discuses sports with in real life.

DMC
09-07-2013, 02:18 PM
And posting 27,000+ times in 3 years is a foreveralone trait.

Having accounts on sneaker forums is a forever alone trait. I have built my family and my estate, I can do whatthefuckIwant now.

I hear they have new sneakers coming out soon. Run along and take some pics of you wearing a 300 dollar pair to impress your other sneaker collecting friends and pretend you know fuck all about basketball.

Arnold Toht
09-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Spurfan turning on each other due to 6. Beautiful.

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Having accounts on sneaker forums is a forever alone trait. I have built my family and my estate, I can do whatthefuckIwant now.

I hear they have new sneakers coming out soon. Run along and take some pics of you wearing a 300 dollar pair to impress your other sneaker collecting friends.

Men lie women lie numbers don't. Truth hurts brah sorry. Hey at least you get a "break" every 27,000 post.

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Spurfan turning on each other due to 6. Beautiful.

Nope. Just disappointed he quit after 6.

DMC
09-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Men lie women lie numbers don't. Truth hurts brah sorry. Hey at least you get a "break" every 27,000 post.

Collecting shoes isn't about lying. It's about not having a life outside of the closet.

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Collecting shoes isn't about lying. It's about not having a life outside of the closet.

How about having a life outside a forum?

19 post a day since you join.

Juggity
09-07-2013, 02:53 PM
lol@OP

Michael Jordan = HH

DMC
09-07-2013, 03:01 PM
How about having a life outside a forum?

19 post a day since you join.

That's not bad tbh seeing how I don't post on multiple forums like you and I type fast and my synapse activity is no doubt exponentially greater than yours. Don't fret though, just trust me that it's genetics because this I know.

Michael Jordan.
09-07-2013, 03:02 PM
lol@OP

Michael Jordan = HH
nope

Leetonidas
09-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Michael Jordan = Michael Jordan

tbh where has timvp been the last few months.....