PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Rogue

DMC
09-05-2013, 10:37 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/05/showbiz/scarlett-johansson-engaged/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Actress Scarlett Johansson is engaged By the CNN Staff
updated 2:18 AM EDT, Thu September 5, 2013

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130905021546-scarlett-johansson-and-romain-dauriac-story-top.jpg
Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac attend the 'Under The Skin' Premiere during the 70th Venice International Film Festival at Palazzo del Cinema on September 3, 2013 in Venice, Italy.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

The actress is engaged to Romain Dauriac
Her beau co-owns an independent advertising agency
Johansson's marriage to Ryan Reynolds ended in 2011

(CNN) -- Scarlett Johansson's beau put a ring on it. But the wedding date is not yet set.
The actress is engaged to Romain Dauriac, who co-owns an independent advertising agency.
Her rep confirmed the happy news, but did not disclose when it occurred.

"They haven't chosen a date for the wedding," she said.
Johansson's marriage to Ryan Reynolds ended in 2011.
Last year, the actress told Vogue magazine that their divorce was "comically amicable." (http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/scarlett-johansson-back-in-stride/#4)
But that did not mean it was a happy ending.
"Of course it's horrible," she told the magazine. "It was devastating. It really throws you. You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn't work out."
Johansson has appeared in various movies, including "Lost in Translation" and "Girl With a Pearl Earring."

I realize you were never going to cross that threshold and actually insert your dormant penis into her grand opening, however this must come as at least a bit of a sad story to you. Condolences.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2013, 11:19 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/05/showbiz/scarlett-johansson-engaged/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Actress Scarlett Johansson is engaged By the CNN Staff
updated 2:18 AM EDT, Thu September 5, 2013

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130905021546-scarlett-johansson-and-romain-dauriac-story-top.jpg
Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac attend the 'Under The Skin' Premiere during the 70th Venice International Film Festival at Palazzo del Cinema on September 3, 2013 in Venice, Italy.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

The actress is engaged to Romain Dauriac
Her beau co-owns an independent advertising agency
Johansson's marriage to Ryan Reynolds ended in 2011

(CNN) -- Scarlett Johansson's beau put a ring on it. But the wedding date is not yet set.
The actress is engaged to Romain Dauriac, who co-owns an independent advertising agency.
Her rep confirmed the happy news, but did not disclose when it occurred.

"They haven't chosen a date for the wedding," she said.
Johansson's marriage to Ryan Reynolds ended in 2011.
Last year, the actress told Vogue magazine that their divorce was "comically amicable." (http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/scarlett-johansson-back-in-stride/#4)
But that did not mean it was a happy ending.
"Of course it's horrible," she told the magazine. "It was devastating. It really throws you. You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn't work out."
Johansson has appeared in various movies, including "Lost in Translation" and "Girl With a Pearl Earring."

I realize you were never going to cross that threshold and actually insert your dormant penis into her grand opening, however this must come as at least a bit of a sad story to you. Condolences.

I'm just not convinced that she's a good fuck beyond the 10th time. But good luck to him. I was hoping she married a black dude given how much she wants to suck Obama off....

DMC
09-05-2013, 11:30 AM
It's one thing to whore yourself out for political power, but something quite different to haul coal to a high society function.

lefty
09-05-2013, 12:17 PM
This dude is so gonna get cucked

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Wow.

She looks just like Lena. in the pic. Someone I had good times with...

Bynumite
09-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Wow.

You mean, Lena looked a lot like Gary Busey and a little bit like Scarlett, right?

kamikazi_player
09-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Wow.

Did it involve using myspace and google maps?

Brazil
09-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Scarlett trusting the French lover here... gonna be disappointed, he is gonna go TP on her in no time

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Scarlett trusting the French lover here... gonna be disappointed, he is gonna go TP on her in no time

that's better than him going PP on her though.

Brazil
09-05-2013, 03:06 PM
that's better than him going PP on her though.

PP?

mrsmaalox
09-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Much better looking than Ryan Reynolds.

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2013, 03:09 PM
PP?

yes...go PP on her. normally, you PP in the toilet.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Being Josh Brolin's stunt double must pay pretty well if he was able to buy an ad agency.

Brazil
09-05-2013, 03:20 PM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i55/5/4/22/frabz-Me-go-pee-pee-in-your-coke-62136e.jpg

marini martini
09-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Much better looking than Ryan Reynolds.

I dunno, he looks a little stiff if you ask me.

mrsmaalox
09-05-2013, 03:31 PM
I dunno, he looks a little stiff if you ask me.

Stiff is good :lol

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2013, 03:37 PM

not when you have to go PP on someone

marini martini
09-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I wonder if he can cook a good brisket, though. :lol

lefty
09-05-2013, 04:10 PM
:lol at the overblown " french lover" reputation

Most women dont respect Frenchies :lol

You can tell she is wearing the pants and that he is gonna get cucked :lol

HarlemHeat37
09-05-2013, 04:30 PM

I don't know many French people, tbh, so I'm not going to generalize their people, but if they're anything like the poster Brazil, then ya, they're cuck pussies, tbh:lol..

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2013, 04:34 PM

no disrespect but I adore the freak in you...

Brazil
09-05-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't know many French people, tbh, so I'm not going to generalize their people, but if they're anything like the poster Brazil, then ya, they're cuck pussies, tbh:lol..

speaking of pussy

Brazil
09-05-2013, 04:41 PM

:lol For Algerian like Lefty you only wear the pants when you beat your woman

cute_spursfan
09-05-2013, 04:49 PM
congrats! sorry rogue =/

Rogue
09-06-2013, 05:49 PM
It's not like I'm gonna be mad at this news, in fact I'm genuinely elated about it. It's delightful news to me that my goddess has got over her past failed marriage and is ready to start a new one, with that handsome french dude named Romain Dauriac. I'm planning to write another short novel concerning their wedding in Paris, to which I will be invited as well as some local celebrities like Tony Parker, Jean Reno and Ibrah. Ibrah will probably take a big role on that event as that he's such a fan favorite in Paris where he's playing professional soccer, and that he's from Sweden which's also my goddess's fatherland.

lefty
09-06-2013, 08:27 PM
:lol For Algerian like Lefty you only wear the pants when you beat your woman
Because I'm a real man :D

lakerhaterade
09-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Rogue my nigga. Plenty of good authentic pussy out there.

Rogue
09-06-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm a lifelong celibate and pussy is probably the last thing in the world I'd have any interest in tbh. Scarlett is sexy but I'm more mesmerized by her personality and charisma. Bitch "had a little fire in her brain to act" when she was only 3, so she kept pursuing that dream, and her persistence and efforts finally paid off, after getting through tons of difficulties. There's no easy path to any success and only the strong fortitude will help me fight my way to the promised land imho. She's more like a role model to me, rather than a sex symbol or anything.