PDA

View Full Version : Name an NFL forum poster with no credibility and why

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Ill start: Avante because of his shit 70% prediction and then throwing his son under the bus saying it was his.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Grow up little man...ok? Monkeyball.....is what a little kid would say, yet you're too fucking immature to realize that.

Ravens plus the 8.5 tonight.

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Grow up little man...ok? Monkeyball.....is what a little kid would say, yet you're too fucking immature to realize that.

Ravens plus the 8.5 tonight.only an immature father would throw his bastard son underneath the bus on an online forum rather than own up to his shit takes

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:16 PM

I'm 19 faggot. Ill just be hitting my prime by the time you die of obesity

Lol 6'2 280 and saying you're a workout warrior. Come to my gym bitch. Lets see you and your fatceps

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:20 PM
only an immature father would throw his bastard son underneath the bus on an online forum rather than own up to his shit takes

He wanted to play and with immature little fucks like you here I thought...ok?

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:22 PM
He wanted to play and with immature little fucks like you here I thought...ok?

Still throwing him under the bus and trying to lie your way around :lmao

He must be so proud of his fatass father and his library of random football trivia. I bet he goes to school and brags about what an amazing dad you are!

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm 19 faggot. Ill just be hitting my prime by the time you die of obesity

Lol 6'2 280 and saying you're a workout warrior. Come to my gym bitch. Lets see you and your fatceps

You can't be that old.

I been bangin' clangin' them weights for over 40 years son. I bet you got a neck like a stack of dimes...huh? Skinny little legs..huh?

Dude, fuck you!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:26 PM
You can't be that old.

I been bangin' clangin' them weights for over 40 years son. I bet you got a neck like a stack of dimes...huh? Skinny little legs..huh?

Dude, fuck you!!!!!!!!!

Yet you still can't pull any pussy despite being a HS football star and a bodybuilder who knows everything from blues to random football trivia.

:lol buying Asian whores
:lol having STDs
:lol blaming your shit online takes on your child who is probably embarrassed by how much of a faggot you are

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Still throwing him under the bus and trying to lie your way around :lmao

He must be so proud of his fatass father and his library of random football trivia. I bet he goes to school and brags about what an amazing dad you are!

I bet you don't even know who your dad is do ya bitch? Hmmm....milk man, paperboy,town drunk?

Stay stupid and bullshit on the 19, you can't be over 15.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Yet you still can't pull any pussy despite being a HS football star and a bodybuilder who knows everything from blues to random football trivia.

:lol buying Asian whores
:lol having STDs
:lol blaming your shit online takes on your child who is probably embarrassed by how much of a faggot you are

You're a homosexual aren't you?

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:28 PM
I bet you don't even know who your dad is do ya bitch? Hmmm....milk man, paperboy,town drunk?

Stay stupid and bullshit on the 19, you can't be over 15.

I do know who he is, and I know that he isn't a faggot. I wish mason could say the same

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:29 PM
You're a homosexual aren't you?

Couldn't pull pussy so you had to buy Asian whores :lmao

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:31 PM
I bet mason sure is proud of his obese dad who runs through the grocery store pretending he is a HS running back :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I'll also go with Avante. Reason: Defending black QB's every year despite the fact that in the history of the NFL, only 1 has ever won the Super Bowl. It just goes to show that he puts statistical success, sportscenter highlights, and 40 yard dash times ahead of having the smarts to play the game in a way that produces the ultimate prize.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Couldn't pull pussy so you had to buy Asian whores :lmao

Do you think at all before posting, when you're in Asia guess what? You can't be 19.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:43 PM
I bet mason sure is proud of his obese dad who runs through the grocery store pretending he is a HS running back :lol

Why all these fantasies?

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I'll also go with Avante. Reason: Defending black QB's every year despite the fact that in the history of the NFL, only 1 has ever won the Super Bowl. It just goes to show that he puts statistical success, sportscenter highlights, and 40 yard dash times ahead of having the smarts to play the game in a way that produces the ultimate prize.

Stick to talking about preteen sex, football ain't your gig...ok?

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 03:48 PM
:lol i still remember when Lincoln lost his virginity and made a thread on the NBA forum about how he thinks he got a girl prego

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:51 PM
:lol i still remember when Lincoln lost his virginity and made a thread on the NBA forum about how he thinks he got a girl prego

Avantes jizzrag :lol

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:51 PM

Not my virginity either but that was a wild night tbh

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 03:53 PM
:lol making 3 posts about how in my limited conversations with Avante he doesnt seem as bad as his rep = jizzrag :lol

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:55 PM

Hey bro how did I know this little shit Lincoln was some kid, yep...it's written all over him....monkeyball is what some kid would say. Just another immature little shit in hiding.

Avante
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
:lol making 3 posts about how in my limited conversations with Avante he doesnt seem as bad as his rep = jizzrag :lol

My rep is....historian who knows the NFL....and these punk kids can't handle it.

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Hey bro how did I know this little shit Lincoln was some kid, yep...it's written all over him....monkeyball is what some kid would say. Just another immature little shit in hiding.

Working out so hard yet being obese :lol

Just stop brah it ain't highschool no more.

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 03:58 PM
My rep is....historian who knows the NFL....and this punk kids can't handle it.

You obviously don't know shit when you get picks wrong week after week :lmao

J.T.
09-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Everybody should just bluff Avante into ignore listing them, then he and spurraider can have glorified PM convos all over the NFL board and no one will care. Seriously admitting you ignore listed someone is the web equivalent of forfeiting, throwing in the towel, coming out of the closet, owning up to paying for a $250 handjob, having it revealed that you live a double life on a Naruto forum, and are AIDS Patient Zero all rolled up into one. Basically if you do it, you're a bitch.

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Damn. the witch hunt is getting real

J.T.
09-05-2013, 05:00 PM

You made this bed when you decided to become friends with the one guy the entire board universally hates.

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 05:01 PM
You made this bed when you decided to become friends with the one guy the entire board universally hates.

whatever you say bub. if i'm given a reason to hate him, i'll grab a pitchfork too

Trill Clinton
09-05-2013, 05:09 PM
hands down it goes to jeebus. he's constantly one of the worst posters postin' and he doesn't offer anything but a laughing smileys, the bads and plus he's a jets fan. triple failure trifecta.

benefactor
09-05-2013, 05:28 PM
None of the witch hunt is unfounded. You need to go to The Club and look at some of the threads he's made there. He openly admitted that he makes them so people will talk about him. Most damning of all, he buddies up with SBM, who is one of the dumbest human beings to ever be shot out of a birth canal.

J.T.
09-05-2013, 05:31 PM
None of the witch hunt is unfounded. You need to go to The Club and look at some of the threads he's made there. He openly admitted that he makes them so people will talk about him. Most damning of all, he buddies up with SBM, who is one of the dumbest human beings to ever be shot out of a birth canal.

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and say that befriending Avante just because he hasn't crossed you yet is a lot like being friends with Adolf Hitler because he hasn't gassed you yet. Yep, I just went there.

jeebus
09-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Most damning of all, he buddies up with SBM, who is one of the dumbest human beings to ever be shot out of a birth canal.
When I was lurking a bit a few weeks ago, that retard SBM was posting those dumb ass pics of that ape while following kool around. Dude was trying so hard to do something, I don't know what. :lol I've been skipping over his posts now, so I didn't know he was sniffing avante's asshole in the club.

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM
yeah SBM is pretty moronic. for a while I thought he was a troll, but nope. he's actually stupid. I've rarely posted in The Club so I don't know much about Avante there, and I haven't exactly spent much time on the NFL forum (though I will practically live here during the season). I even said in my original post that "in my limited conversations with Avante, he's not as bad as his rep seems to be" or something along those lines. and suddenly i'm a jizz shield :lol

Trill Clinton
09-05-2013, 05:42 PM
jeebus, if you responded i didn't read. just take my post as a sign for you to step your posting skills up, doggie.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Stick to talking about preteen sex, football ain't your gig...ok?

So we're talking trash about football, and you bring up a subject that is completely disgusting & illegal? What the hell man? Don't you think that's taking it too far? There is nothing funny about that at all. You can rip on me all day about football, but saying that I should talk about the extortion of children is completely unacceptable.

Lincoln
09-05-2013, 05:49 PM
So we're talking trash about football, and you bring up a subject that is completely disgusting & illegal? What the hell man? Don't you think that's taking it too far? There is nothing funny about that at all. You can rip on me all day about football, but saying that I should talk about the extortion of children is completely unacceptable.

And it's a damn shame that mason was raised by a complete fucking weirdo like that. Poor kid.

benefactor
09-05-2013, 05:55 PM
When I was lurking a bit a few weeks ago, that retard SBM was posting those dumb ass pics of that ape while following kool around. Dude was trying so hard to do something, I don't know what. :lol I've been skipping over his posts now, so I didn't know he was sniffing avante's asshole in the club.
He is the designated Avante semen shield. Think hemann to thispego only times 100000000000000.

jeebus
09-05-2013, 06:18 PM
He is the designated Avante semen shield. Think hemann to thispego only times 100000000000000.
I will have to start lurking in the club more often to witness this, as hemann was a stellar semen shield

td4mvp2k
09-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Lincoln :td

spurraider21
09-05-2013, 07:25 PM

good. they're off my back :lol

Clipper Nation
09-05-2013, 08:02 PM
My vote goes to Avante, tbh.... terrible outdated takes, still thinking we're in the "two yards and a cloud of dust" era of football, spams almanac lists that add nothing to any conversation, horrible at betting (yet blames his terrible picks on his son), and overall just a shitty fucking poster....

:lol Arguing with me that Alex Smith was some great quarterback
:lol Guaranteeing a Niners/Patriots Super Bowl
:lol Guaranteeing that the Niners would win the Super Bowl

DJR210
09-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Not my virginity either but that was a wild night tbh

She put one in your stink huh?

That's Funked Up
09-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Wait is Avante still playing the my son made those picks game when he made the same picks on another forum?

Blake
09-06-2013, 12:09 AM

Picking up right where you left off last season, eh?

0-1.

:cry my son mason is the dumb one, not me. :cry

Clipper Nation
09-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Picking up right where you left off last season, eh?

0-1.

:cry my son mason is the dumb one, not me. :cry
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Bill_Brasky
09-06-2013, 09:51 AM
jeebus, if you responded i didn't read. just take my post as a sign for you to step your posting skills up, doggie.

nope, you got scrolled.

Creepn
09-06-2013, 10:30 AM
I started posting in the NFL forum last season and so far, DD was pretty horrible last season. His takes and predictions were so off. He may have been blinded by hate last season though.

I do give him props for the Joe Flacco call though but that was just a little cubic zirconia surrounded by a lot of crap he said.