PDA

View Full Version : Most Nasty / Embarassing Sex Encounters

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2013, 03:25 PM
ok here are a few I found to get things started...are you brave & courageous enough to tell yours? :lol enjoy

Haha. I had a roommate that had this girl he was banging and after the first time he came and told me how badly it smelled. I just laughed and thought he was exaggerating. He wasn't getting much so he fucked her as much as he could but he always complained to me how bad it was.

One day I came in to the room right after they fucked and I was like what the fuck is that smell!? And he said in a quiet voice "its her pussy bro. I told you it smelled."

Had to open the windows and leave for a bit.

lol that reminds me of the time i was fucking this fat bitch at my dads house. She was on her period. And my dad came home and interrupted us. I went out in the living room to distract him while she snuck out. And he was all like "you need to stop fucking that fat bitch in my house. Her pussy fuckin stinks" i was roflmao. She was so mad. She was like "youre gonna let your dad call me a fat bitch?!?!?! Omg" lol was hilarious.

This is extremely embarrassing, but oh well! So me and my ex-girlfriend are trying anal for the second time. I pull my johnson out, look down, and what do I see? A piece of shit on my dick. I'm not proud to say this but I didn't stop.

i was eating this girl out. I swear her pussy tasted like powdery paper or something. It was so tart. And sour. And just ewwww. I was so grossed out. But the girl was like a legit 8/10 and she was gonna let me hit. And i was fat back then. So i took one for the team lol.

one afternoon I was getting down with this chick & when I took her shorts off I could smell her pussy. I went down on her, I literally licked her once and almost puked. idk if she saw that cause she stopped me and gave me head

In high school, my buddy and his girlfriend drove out to a pasture to drink and fuck. They got liquored up, and she had to go out to crap. She came back, he figured it was time to give her the bone. When they started to make out, he could smell nasty shit. She was so drunk she crapped into her own shorts, then pulled them back on and smeared shit all over herself.

End of the party, no pussy for him that day.

I'm eyeing this girl dancing to my music at a rave, well my set is done, I go up to her and whisper my line into her ear. We are hot and heavy in the bed of my truck, I fuck the shit out of her, make her bleed, squirt and cry when she cums... Then she tells me she is 12, I was just recently 18. She didn't look 12 however in any way I puked lol but we are still friends today

Honestly nowadays with most kids their body grows way faster then they're suppose to. Supposedly it has to do with all the steroids/hormones in our foods that is speeding up the process. 15-17 year olds look like they're fuckin 19-21

I had sex with this one girl while she was on her period, and she kept saying she had to stay quiet not to wake up her baby in the crib in the same room so I felt awkward as hell.
She turned on the light for a second and I saw all the blood on the condom and I instantly went soft, and that was the only condom I had.

So I made an excuse to leave and instantly felt a sigh of relief. We didnt talk after that and I awkwardly ran into her working at the Wendy's drive through.

Back in College (http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/catalogsearch/result/?q=college) I had been trying to hit this MILF that lived in the apartment (http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/catalogsearch/result/?q=apartment) upstairs. I was 19, she was 35. One night I was in her apartment having a few beers and she keeps touching me and even kisses me but every time makes a comment that I am to young... We eventually get into some heavy making out. I pick her up and walk towards the bedroom. She is kissing me and laughing and says something really funny.... (Her bedroom has a 1 step platform that the bed is on.) I step on the platform while laughing and farted really loud. She quickly mentions an early morning meeting and that she should go to bed and that it was time for me to leave..

No puss for me and the Blue Ball factor was super painful!!

So the ex and I were doing the dirty with a rubber. I pull out and I finish all over her back and hair and I'm like "The fuck?" I looked around and couldn't find the condom! Ex said her pussy felt weird...and you can probably guess the rest. The condom had come off inside her vagina and I had to pull it out with my finger....

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I was making love to your mom and she wanted to try something new so we bought a sex swing. She got in the swing but before I could fuck her, the beam gave way and she came crashing down along with parts of the ceiling. Bitch was knocked unconscious. But I buttsexed her anyway.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2013, 03:50 PM
I was making love to your mom and she wanted to try something new so we bought a sex swing. She got in the swing but before I could fuck her, the beam gave way and she came crashing down along with parts of the ceiling. Bitch was knocked unconscious. But I buttsexed her anyway.

she told me bout that one....sounded like a pretty lame encounter to me

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
she told me bout that one....sounded like a pretty lame encounter to me

It still qualifies as nasty and embarrassing.

lebomb
09-06-2013, 02:36 PM
My g/f and I were about to go anal.........she said put it in slowly. I thought a niggra did, but I guess once I got in there........she immediately screamed "dammint lebomb....ow, ow, ow, ow...... ahhhhh, that hurt!!!" "dont just shove it in there"........all this while she grimmaced in pain while she had both hands covering her asshole. :(

DMC
09-06-2013, 03:33 PM
My g/f and I were about to go anal.........she said put it in slowly. I thought a niggra did, but I guess once I got in there........she immediately screamed "dammint lebomb....ow, ow, ow, ow...... ahhhhh, that hurt!!!" "dont just shove it in there"........all this while she grimmaced in pain while she had both hands covering her asshole. :(

So you and Geoff up there have the exact same problems where your girls are calling you by your ST screen names? I think both of you are too fat to even find your penises much less fuck a woman with them. Any time you see someone with an abundance of naked chick pics you can be sure they don't get any real action outside the family.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2013, 03:51 PM

I need more but good.start...make me want to jack off to your stories...thats how i gauge a good one

DMC
09-06-2013, 04:10 PM
I need more but good.start...make me want to jack off to your stories...thats how i gauge a good one

You two need to hang out more over at the weed smoking forum and steal more of their shit since neither of you have a brain cell in your monkey craniums.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2013, 05:12 PM
ok I will admit my most embarrassing moment.... sophomore yr in college...this bitch was riding me good....next thing you know I fell asleep on her ass...right while she was grinding down...I was just tired as fuck and it was supposed to be quickie anyway..I remember clearly CNN was on TV...I had a budwieser can next to the bed...took a few sips put the can down and she kept riding...I was going in and out of consciousnesses...she stayed with me all night...woke the next morning and she said "yeah you fell asleep on me"...but she loved me and I more than made up for it

Rogue
09-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Sex can be really disgusting and embarrassing which's why the smartest people would rather be celibates and avoid doing it at any cost.

Big Empty
09-06-2013, 06:34 PM
a few years ago a chick was giving me he@d and puked all over me cause it went to deep in her throat. i washed off, made her wash up with listerine and kept going in the shower. nasty...#drunk