PDA

View Full Version : No boots on ground? 75,000 troops will be needed to secure chems in Syria

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 03:55 PM
:lmao Ketchup Kerry

"no american will be put in harm's way"

"this is not a war"

:lol :lol

The Congressional Research Center (CRS) report, issued just one day before the alleged August 21 chemical weapons attack in a Damascus suburb, was compiled with the aim of “responding to possible scenarios involving the use, change of hands, or loss of control of Syrian chemical weapons.”

It states that Syria’s chemical weapon stockpiles, which a French intelligence report recently estimated at over 1,000 tons, have been secured by Syrian special forces.

“Due to the urgency of preventing access to these weapons by unauthorized groups, including terrorists, the United States government has been preparing for scenarios to secure the weapons in the event of the Assad regime’s loss of control,” the document reads

Testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee on March 7, 2012, then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta warned the ouster of Assad would present a scenario “100 times worse than what we dealt with in Libya.”

In order to secure the 50 chemical weapon and production sites spread across Syria, in addition to storage and research facilities, “The Pentagon has estimated that it would take over 75,000 troops to neutralize the chemical weapons,” the document continues, citing a February 2012 CNN report.

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 04:01 PM
oh well. It is what it is. I am ready to meet the Lord. :lol

A Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman warned any military intervention in Syria would create a nuclear disaster.
“If a warhead, by design or by chance, were to hit the Miniature Neutron Source Reactor (MSNR) near Damascus, the consequences could be catastrophic,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Aleksandr Lukashevich stated, according to Russia Today.

He added that the region could be at risk of “contamination by highly enriched uranium and it would no longer be possible to account for nuclear material, its safety and control.”

There could be "a serious local radiation hazard" if the nuclear material in the reactor were dispersed by a missile strike or some other attack, Mark Hibbs of the Carnegie Endowment told Reuters.
http://www.livescience.com/39446-syria-nuclear-reactor-mnsr.html

:lol Ketchup Kerry

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 04:38 PM
:lmao meanwhile Israel goes Stephen Jackson and shoots a couple of missiles at Syria's doorstep :lol

Israel triggered fears that a military action had begun against Syria on Tuesday after test firing a missile in a demonstration of its readiness to deal with any fallout from the crisis engulfing President Bashar Assad's regime.

first they shot the missiles, then they denied any knowledge, then after Russia pointed out that the missiles were detected by their radars, they said "oh, THOSE missiles, yeah, we did a test" :rollin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283070/Syria-crisis-Israel-sparks-alert-in-Mediterranean-after-unannounced-missile-test.html

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 05:13 PM
:lmao Putin: "Kerry is a liar"

Putin said: "This was very unpleasant and surprising for me. We talk to them (the Americans) and we assume they are decent people, but he is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad." :lmao :lmao

It was unclear exactly what Putin was referencing, but Kerry was asked Tuesday while testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee if the Syrian opposition had become more infiltrated by al-Qaida.

Kerry responded that that was "basically incorrect" and that the opposition has "increasingly become more defined by its moderation."

When asked if a strike would make al-Nusra and other extremist forces stronger, Kerry responded, "No, I don't believe you do (make them stronger). As a matter of fact, I think you actually make the opposition stronger. And the opposition is getting stronger by the day now."

In testimony Wednesday, Kerry said that he didn't agree that "a majority (of the opposition) are al- Qaida and the bad guys." Extremists amount to 15 to 25 percent of the opposition, he said, including al-Nusra and many other groups that are "fighting each other, even now."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/putin-kerry-liar_n_3874122.html?ir=World

:lol Ketchup

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 05:19 PM
:lmao Kerry is in it to replace Hummus with Ketchup as the #1 Middle East Food Seasoning :lol

in2deep
09-05-2013, 05:24 PM
this is sad. The American reputation is being dragged through the mud at this point.

Axegrinder
09-05-2013, 06:18 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4962805733133218&pid=1.7&w=108&h=164&c=7&rs=1http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4966658302411334&pid=1.7&w=108&h=177&c=7&rs=1http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4942868545602413&pid=1.7&w=250&h=179&c=7&rs=1

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 07:15 PM
So there is a report from years ago that if we were to try and do something then it would require so and so many troops?

And we should be upset about this because.....

More gratuitous bashing of the jewish state and belief in Putin over an American. So are they lying about the intercepted chemical weapons communication? Or are you still avoiding the point?

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 07:20 PM
So there is a report from years ago that if we were to try and do something then it would require so and so many troops?

And we should be upset about this because.....

More gratuitous bashing of the jewish state and belief in Putin over an American. So are they lying about the intercepted chemical weapons communication? Or are you still avoiding the point?

sorry but the "objective" of the mission to bomb Syria is supposed to be to prevent them from using chemical weapons.

In order to do that, the US would have to bomb Syria back to the middle ages, which is pretty doable. What then? Will US allow AlQaeda and the hordes of barbarians to obtain those chemical weapons? who will secure the chemical weapons? Sorry but that is a valid question when discussing bombing Syria.

And again, sorry but Israel firing rockets in proximity to Syria at this point is pure agitation. But you can go ahead and call me anti-semite for pointing it out :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 07:25 PM
sorry but the "objective" of the mission to bomb Syria is supposed to be to prevent them from using chemical weapons.

In order to do that, the US would have to bomb Syria back to the middle ages, which is pretty doable. What then? Will US allow AlQaeda and the hordes of barbarians to obtain those chemical weapons? who will secure the chemical weapons? Sorry but that is a valid question when discussing bombing Syria.

And again, sorry but Israel firing rockets in proximity to Syria at this point is pure agitation. But you can go ahead and call me anti-semite for pointing it out :lol

So you are making strawmen about what you interpret as the course of action for the mission and then grandstand on it. How nice.

And I said you were bashing the jewish state again. It's the 'again' part that demonstrates your antisemitism. an israeli soldier could take a piss off the golan heights and you would be on here railing about the 'saber rattling.'

And you are going to just try and ignore the intercepted syrian army communications. How pleasant.

You an alt of cosmo's cause he does this same slimy type shit.

scroteface
09-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Lets send in 75,000 n!ggars

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 07:47 PM
So you are making strawmen about what you interpret as the course of action for the mission and then grandstand on it. How nice.

No I'm not. It's all over the news agencies. So I didn't make it up. It's a fair question. What happens to the 1,000 tons of chemical weapons after we bomb?

And I said you were bashing the jewish state again. It's the 'again' part that demonstrates your antisemitism. an israeli soldier could take a piss off the golan heights and you would be on here railing about the 'saber rattling.'

:lol it would be helpful if you learn the meaning of anti-semitism before you call people that. Good job comparing taking a piss with launching rockets towards Syrian coast :rolleyes

And you are going to just try and ignore the intercepted syrian army communications. How pleasant.

who intercepeted the communications? what were the communications? crickets

I read the 4 page bullshit report, the most important part is this "Our high confidence assessment is the strongest
position that the U.S. Intelligence Community can take short of confirmation."

translation = we cannot confirm Syria used the chemical weapons

have you read the 100 page Russian report?

TSA
09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
"So are they lying about the intercepted chemical weapons communication?"

It's highly possible and at this point it wouldn't surprise me. Are you 100% certain they are telling the truth?

SA210
09-05-2013, 08:01 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

I really enjoy Fuzzy's neverending butthurt. I look forward to each post of his anger lol

ElNono
09-05-2013, 08:01 PM
I'll take that 75K number as a modest estimate...

SA210
09-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Judge Napolitano and Shep Smith Slam Syria Intervention: ‘No One Seems to Care About the Law’

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/studio-b.jpg

On Thursday afternoon, two of Fox News’s more outspoken anti-war voices in Judge Andrew Napolitano and Shepard Smith spoke out against what they believe would be a “war crime” if the United States were to militarily intervene in the Syrian civil war, even after a potential congressional rejection vote.

“It is illegal under international law and illegal under the Constitution,” Napolitano told his colleague. “You can use military force to attack somebody that attacked you or you can use military force to attack one that is about to attack you. Neither of those apply with respect to Syria.” He added that, however, a country may legally use military force to enforce international norms when authorized to do so by the United Nations — a situation which has not happened here.

Napolitano also noted for Smith that, technically speaking, “the president can start any war he wants, against anybody he wants for 90 days and nothing congress can do about it” under the War Powers Act. However, he added, that law is unconstitutional.

“If the president is unleashed to do whatever he wants in Syria,” Napolitano lamented, “Congress cannot stop him from putting the 75,000 boots on the ground that General Dempsey said would be necessary.”

“So if they do this, we have committed a war crime,” Smith asserted.

Napolitano agreed, adding that, in the event we strike Syria, there will be no way of stopping the United States. “No judge is going to stop this; no one is going to prosecute the president,” the judge said. “The American people don’t want this to happen; our allies in the region don’t want this to happen. Who wants this to happen besides John Kerry and the president?”

The judge concluded by suggesting that any president can become “lawless” when they have a powerful military at their disposal. “No one seems to care about the law here,” he said. “They just seem to care about politics. Congress lets the president start a war; the president doesn’t care what international law says. He wants to be vindicated politically.”

Watch the segment below:

VIDEO: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/judge-napolitano-and-shep-smith-slam-syria-intervention-no-one-seems-to-care-about-the-law/

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
US Military Generals speak on the brilliant idea to bomb Syria:

“Once we take action, we should be prepared for what comes next. Deeper involvement is hard to avoid.”

“If President [Bashar al-Assad] were to absorb the strikes and use chemical weapons again, this would be a significant blow to the United States’ credibility and it would be compelled to escalate the assault on Syria to achieve the original objectives,”

“If Americans take ownership of this, this is going to be a full-throated, very, very serious war,”

“I can’t believe the president is even considering it,” said the officer, who like most officers interviewed for this story agreed to speak only on the condition of anonymity because military personnel are reluctant to criticize policymakers while military campaigns are being planned. “We have been fighting the last 10 years a counterinsurgency war. Syria has modern weaponry. We would have to retrain for a conventional war.”

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-29/world/41578239_1_syria-military-strike-assad

:lol Ketchup

SA210
09-05-2013, 08:08 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000010305/polls_kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg_0939_905084.jpeg_answ er_8_xlarge.jpeg

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 08:12 PM
No I'm not. It's all over the news agencies. So I didn't make it up. It's a fair question. What happens to the 1,000 tons of chemical weapons after we bomb?

:lol it would be helpful if you learn the meaning of anti-semitism before you call people that. Good job comparing taking a piss with launching rockets towards Syrian coast :rolleyes

who intercepeted the communications? what were the communications? crickets

I read the 4 page bullshit report, the most important part is this "Our high confidence assessment is the strongest
position that the U.S. Intelligence Community can take short of confirmation."

translation = we cannot confirm Syria used the chemical weapons

have you read the 100 page Russian report?

It's all over the news? So now your random anonymous bullshit source is the go to for mission parameters of the DoD? Speculation abounds but using that as the basis for outrage is pretty damn weak.

You have been consistently trying to paint this as the will of the Israeli state that is forcing us into action. You even went so far as to start calling a Saudi intelligence leader satan and then tie him with Israel. The thing is that where you get your information from is not a new phenomenon and your regurgitating their tried and untrue narrative. You have used that some information came from Israel as a basis for a blanket dismissal.

So whats your issue with Israel? Why can they not be trusted?

You also have a really bad habit of making an assertion ie 'the russian report' and then grandstanding on it. If you hvae read the report and there are salient issues then by all means point them out. This is what I talk about in windowdressing. Support your fucking point and quit asking me if I have made it for you. You suck at this.

And are you going to answer the question: you believe that US intelligence is lying and you believe the Russians? Its a simple yes or no.

The reason I ask is you answer my question with questions about where the communication came from which leads me to believe that you are claiming that they are lying.

One final musing. You don't seem to understand the US position. What they are not confirming is that the attack was ordered by Assad. What they are claiming surety about was that it was agents of Assad used the gas. That was the intercept, a Assad general chewing the unit that used the attacks ass.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
"So are they lying about the intercepted chemical weapons communication?"

It's highly possible and at this point it wouldn't surprise me. Are you 100% certain they are telling the truth?

No I am not but I will go with us over the Syrians, Iranians, and Russians every day and twice on Sundays. Certainly over the cites the tinfoil brigades use to get our decades old adversaries positions from.

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 08:22 PM
It's all over the news? So now your random anonymous bullshit source is the go to for mission parameters of the DoD? Speculation abounds but using that as the basis for outrage is pretty damn weak.

It was on frontpage of Foxnews.com dummy :lol

You have been consistently trying to paint this as the will of the Israeli state that is forcing us into action. You even went so far as to start calling a Saudi intelligence leader satan and then tie him with Israel. The thing is that where you get your information from is not a new phenomenon and your regurgitating their tried and untrue narrative. You have used that some information came from Israel as a basis for a blanket dismissal.

So whats your issue with Israel? Why can they not be trusted?

I have no issue with Israelis btw, lovely ppl and great food. My issue is with Israel's government, they are the equivalent of the Neocon US government. They believe they can achieve success by military expansion, intervention, threats and actions that disrupt the progres of the Middle East countries.

And are you going to answer the question: you believe that US intelligence is lying and you believe the Russians? Its a simple yes or no.

US Intelligence admits they cannot confirm Assad used the chems. It's the US politicians who are lying.

What they are not confirming is that the attack was ordered by Assad.

bingo. so why are we attacking Assad then?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 08:25 PM

I really enjoy Fuzzy's neverending butthurt. I look forward to each post of his anger lol

Why would you get joy if I indeed was angry? I get schadenfreude but I generally view it as the solace of the weakminded.

Really though, as Blake pointed out yesterday, who are you trying to convince with this? Yourself? that you have gotten me mad and that somehow makes you look like less of a emotionally stunted fool?

I used to pity you but you are too much of a putz even for that. You seem to feed on being such a wretch.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 08:31 PM
It was on frontpage of Foxnews.com dummy :lol

I have no issue with Israelis btw, lovely ppl and great food. My issue is with Israel's government, they are the equivalent of the Neocon US government. They believe they can achieve success by military expansion, intervention, threats and actions that disrupt the progres of the Middle East countries.

US Intelligence admits they cannot confirm Assad used the chems. It's the US politicians who are lying.

bingo. so why are we attacking Assad then?

You just told me that I let MSM think for me and that you are a free thinker. Then with that same brain you cite foxnews.com..... you don't demonstrate a lot of critical thinking here.

They are saying that they are unsure whether the approval came from Assad himself. They are certain that the attack came from his sources via the communication we have been talking about. When we are planning attacks on Assad's bunker and not on his forces you let me know.

So I take it from your repeated dodge that you do not deny that said communication took place. If you want to grow some balls and address it head on it will be the first time.

SA210
09-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Why would you get joy if I indeed was angry? I get schadenfreude but I generally view it as the solace of the weakminded.

Really though, as Blake pointed out yesterday, who are you trying to convince with this? Yourself? that you have gotten me mad and that somehow makes you look like less of a emotionally stunted fool?

I used to pity you but you are too much of a putz even for that. You seem to feed on being such a wretch.

Calm down fuzzy wuzzy. Your meltdowns are getting worse. It's like you want to convince people not to think for themselves just bc you don't. It's kind of like Blake. He wants to be relevant so bad but he got voted most worthless poster on spurstalk. It makes sense that you listen to him :lmao

It's funny that you are so angry bc you try so hard to insult but you keep shooting blanks. Obama is letting you down..he keeps proving the failure he is, so ur in a no win battle :lol

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 08:35 PM
You just told me that I let MSM think for me and that you are a free thinker. Then with that same brain you cite foxnews.com..... you don't demonstrate a lot of critical thinking here.

you accussed me of making up strawmen, I just proved I didn't make it up, its on national conversation today

They are saying that they are unsure whether the approval came from Assad himself. They are certain that the attack came from his sources via the communication we have been talking about. When we are planning attacks on Assad's bunker and not on his forces you let me know.

so now you claim to know exactly where we are going to bomb and where we are not? and you accuse me of making shit up? :lol

So I take it from your repeated dodge that you do not deny that said communication took place. If you want to grow some balls and address it head on it will be the first time.

give me a link to "said communication". I will examine it and answer your question.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Calm down fuzzy wuzzy. Your meltdowns are getting worse. It's like you want to convince people not to think for themselves just bc you don't. It's kind of like Blake. He wants to be relevant so bad but he got voted most worthless poster on spurstalk. It makes sense that you listen to him :lmao

It's funny that you are so angry bc you try so hard to insult but you keep shooting blanks. Obama is letting you down..he keeps proving the failure he is, so ur in a no win battle :lol

Saying something over and again does not make it so. Now you are being boring going back to your tired defense mechanism. You have the creativity of a tired hooker giving a blowjob.

SA210
09-05-2013, 09:02 PM
:lol more blanks

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 09:06 PM
you accussed me of making up strawmen, I just proved I didn't make it up, its on national conversation today

so now you claim to know exactly where we are going to bomb and where we are not? and you accuse me of making shit up? :lol

give me a link to "said communication". I will examine it and answer your question.

And another dodge. Coward.

Quoting someone elses strawmen especially Fox News strawmen does not make it any less of a strawman. I just thought it was funny considering you railing against MSM. I guess it stops being MSM when you agree with what they say eh?

And you suck at this. I said they can confirm its Assad's forces if not Assad himself. As such they are justified in attacking his forces if not Assad himself. thus me saying that if you do come up with something stating we were going after Assad's person then you would have a point. You just have issue keeping up it seems.

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Coward.

And you suck at this.

:lol butthurt

I said they can confirm its Assad's forces if not Assad himself. As such they are justified in attacking his forces if not Assad himself. thus me saying that if you do come up with something stating we were going after Assad's person then you would have a point. You just have issue keeping up it seems.

still waiting for that link describing the 'said communications' btw. too chickenshit to post it? :lol

TSA
09-05-2013, 09:18 PM
And another dodge. Coward.

Quoting someone elses strawmen especially Fox News strawmen does not make it any less of a strawman. I just thought it was funny considering you railing against MSM. I guess it stops being MSM when you agree with what they say eh?

And you suck at this. I said they can confirm its Assad's forces if not Assad himself. As such they are justified in attacking his forces if not Assad himself. thus me saying that if you do come up with something stating we were going after Assad's person then you would have a point. You just have issue keeping up it seems.I don't recall Syria agreeing to a chemical weapons ban. I also don't remember being able to attack Syria for chemical weapons without UN approval. Keep up.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't recall Syria agreeing to a chemical weapons ban. I also don't remember being able to attack Syria for chemical weapons without UN approval. Keep up.
Do you really expect a fuzzy version of Boutons to be able to keep up?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 09:47 PM
I don't recall Syria agreeing to a chemical weapons ban. I also don't remember being able to attack Syria for chemical weapons without UN approval. Keep up.

I am not talking about using international treaties as the basis for the decision making. If the decision is on the basis of nonproliferation for example......

I have no interest in trying to 'keep up' with your attempt at understanding something.

SA210
09-05-2013, 10:03 PM
John Kerry claimed on MSNBC that both he and Chuck Hagel "opposed the president’s decision to go into Iraq."

:lmao

pgardn
09-05-2013, 10:15 PM
5 billion Whooping Cranes needed for simultaneous ground assault China and Russia.

Good God the OP snorting sulfuric acid.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-05-2013, 10:35 PM
:lol butthurt

still waiting for that link describing the 'said communications' btw. too chickenshit to post it? :lol

I already posted the FP piece describing it. If you want a recording then I cannot help you. So answer the question. Do you think they are lying about the communication?

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 10:54 PM
I already posted the FP piece describing it.

where? where is the link? who reported this and how did US obtain the recordings?

If you want a recording then I cannot help you. So answer the question. Do you think they are lying about the communication?

I don't need a recording, I want a link to the news agency reporting this.

again, I have to examine the evidence you claim. It's not like the US has ever lied before regarding its intelligence right? :rolleyes

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/cc/pics/colin_powell_at_the_un.jpg

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Apparently my strawman argument has made it's way into the US senate :lmao

“If the vote were held today, Sen. Cornyn would vote no,” said Megan Mitchell, a spokeswoman for Cornyn. “What he is waiting to see is a credible plan from the administration that will achieve our national security objectives. Specifically, a plan to keep chemical weapons out of the hands of terrorists.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html#ixzz2e59hWCE4

cheguevara
09-05-2013, 11:08 PM
I'll probably be called anti-semitic for posting this :D

Israel Lobby Group To Launch 'Major Mobilization' For War

The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC is planning to launch a major lobbying campaign to push wayward lawmakers to back the resolution authorizing U.S. strikes against Syria, sources said Thursday.
Officials say that some 250 Jewish leaders and AIPAC activists will storm the halls on Capitol Hill beginning next week to persuade lawmakers that Congress must adopt the resolution or risk emboldening Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear weapon. They are expected to lobby virtually every member of Congress, arguing that “barbarism” by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated, and that failing to act would “send a message” to Tehran that the U.S. won’t stand up to hostile countries’ efforts to develop weapons of mass destruction, according to a source with the group.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html#ixzz2e5A8AwqE

SA210
09-06-2013, 12:11 AM
:rollinfuzzy consistently getting his ass handed to him

cheguevara
09-06-2013, 05:51 PM
:lmao holy shit. everyday shit keeps getting better.

when questioned on securing the chemical weapons after US bombings this is what Kerry said:
We will be very thoughtful in your selection of what you do, so that you do not undo Assad's ability to be able to maintain and guard the actual stockpiles. Stockpiles are spread out in various parts of the country. And we know where they are. And the United States is obviously going to be very careful not to do something that makes matters worse. You know, we’ve sat around and talked through all of those issues.

Ketchup is counting on his boy Assad to keep the chems safe even after bombing him :lol :lol

this equates to shooting someone in the face and then asking him to keep an eye out for robbers :lmao

holy fucking shit we are beyond twilight zone now, entering Nightmare on Elm Street :lol

SA210
09-06-2013, 07:23 PM
:lmao holy shit. everyday shit keeps getting better.

when questioned on securing the chemical weapons after US bombings this is what Kerry said:
We will be very thoughtful in your selection of what you do, so that you do not undo Assad's ability to be able to maintain and guard the actual stockpiles. Stockpiles are spread out in various parts of the country. And we know where they are. And the United States is obviously going to be very careful not to do something that makes matters worse. You know, we’ve sat around and talked through all of those issues.

Ketchup is counting on his boy Assad to keep the chems safe even after bombing him :lol :lol

this equates to shooting someone in the face and then asking him to keep an eye out for robbers :lmao

holy fucking shit we are beyond twilight zone now, entering Nightmare on Elm Street :lol

:lmao:rollin:rollinEl Che is one funny dude lol

pgardn
09-06-2013, 08:36 PM
:lmao:rollin:rollinEl Che is one funny dude lol

So...

You have now foisted your unrequited love on yet another daft poster in order to get log jammed.

Good luck sir. Remember the lubricants.

SA210
09-06-2013, 09:03 PM
:cry

DMX7
09-06-2013, 11:36 PM

You're on this clown's side:

Lets send in 75,000 n!ggars

Congrats.

SA210
09-06-2013, 11:52 PM
You're on this clown's side:

Congrats.

:lmao The lies continue, honestly I was laughing at Che's constant whooping of ur butthurt ass, tbh lol

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Man I can't really take the credit yo. It's the duo of Obama + Kerry. They make dumb and dumber look like the Wright Brothers :lol

they make it so easy.

I wish George Carlin was still alive

or at least I hope Will Ferrell will make a Farewell Obama Special :lol

shit would be fuckin hilarious