PDA

View Full Version : Christ will Judge Everyone according to his/her deeds

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2013, 09:48 PM
The Bible says that God will Judge people according to how they lived their life on earth.....

That being said....

The fact of the matter is (no offense to INNOCENT white people) 99% of ALL of the world's problem are the result of the actions of WHITE men.

WW1-WHITE MAN

WW2- WHITE MAN

Palestinian/Israeli conflict- WHITE MAN

Vietman war- WHITE MAN

Korean war- WHITE MAN

And even the wars of the 20th century that weren't actually started by white men, where caused by white men because of COLONIALISM and IMPERIALISM.

Examples

Pakistan vs India over Kashmir

Iraq vs the Kurds and Kuwaitis over northern and southern Iraq

Fighting in Sierra Leon over diamonds

The white man has caused pain and suffereing in EVERY part of the world in which he had set foot.

scroteface
09-05-2013, 10:08 PM
you're dumb all those examples were caused by zionists you mental midget

scroteface
09-05-2013, 10:09 PM
you forgot one also that could actually be attributed to white men...the 2nd american revolution and the beginning of white nationalism in america lol

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Lol at the thought of blacks doing better. They can't even fucking run a McDonalds. Or Ethiopia.

When white people run 100% of everything, it figures that 99% of the bad things can be pinned on them.

Blake
09-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Jesus wasn't white. Jesus was also a Jew.

TDMVPDPOY
09-06-2013, 03:41 AM
god will look at the black race he created and will tell you what have you done for me in these 2000 years? NOTHING

TDMVPDPOY
09-06-2013, 03:43 AM
Lol at the thought of blacks doing better. They can't even fucking run a McDonalds. Or Ethiopia.

When white people run 100% of everything, it figures that 99% of the bad things can be pinned on them.

theres a first world country you forgot to mention that is run by a black president....

evolution my arse

Jacob1983
09-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Doesn't history say that Jesus was a Middle Easterner?

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2013, 04:00 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/king-mansa-musa-named-richest-history-article-1.1186261

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAh42kIRmKU

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Without the turrrible white man aids-man, you would likely be hijacking boats off Somalia right now.

The Reckoning
09-07-2013, 03:19 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/king-mansa-musa-named-richest-history-article-1.1186261

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAh42kIRmKU

rofl did they really rip his photo off of Civ 4??? :lol

Big Empty
09-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Without the turrrible white man aids-man, you would likely be hijacking boats off Somalia right now.
:lol Instead they are hijacking your women, golf, tennis, now country music (darrius). Atleast the accordian still belongs to us latinos

leemajors
09-07-2013, 08:37 AM
:lol Instead they are hijacking your women, golf, tennis, now country music (darrius). Atleast the accordian still belongs to us latinos

considering they lifted it from Polka, i would say it still belongs to the whites.

Big Empty
09-07-2013, 10:20 AM
considering they lifted it from Polka, i would say it still belongs to the whites.
:lol Damn ur right.

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2013, 12:38 PM

without the turrible white man I would be a KING if South Africa ruler of Zamunda

scroteface
09-07-2013, 12:55 PM

the boats wouldn't be modern white man innovated boats though, they'd be like a couple of logs tied together by animal sinew to form a primitive raft tbh

That's Funked Up
09-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Implying the white man hasn't been aided by uncle toms and house n!ggers

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 09:37 PM
without the turrible white man I would be a KING if South Africa ruler of ZamundaIt's good to like yourself..especially when no one else likes you

DMC
09-08-2013, 01:30 AM
:lmao Warren Buffet at the bottom of the list of 25 all time richest, what a fucking loser.

DMC
09-08-2013, 01:39 AM
The Bible says that God will Judge people according to how they lived their life on earth.....

That being said....

The fact of the matter is (no offense to INNOCENT white people) 99% of ALL of the world's problem are the result of the actions of WHITE men.

WW1-WHITE MAN

WW2- WHITE MAN

Palestinian/Israeli conflict- WHITE MAN

Vietman war- WHITE MAN

Korean war- WHITE MAN

And even the wars of the 20th century that weren't actually started by white men, where caused by white men because of COLONIALISM and IMPERIALISM.

Examples

Pakistan vs India over Kashmir

Iraq vs the Kurds and Kuwaitis over northern and southern Iraq

Fighting in Sierra Leon over diamonds

The white man has caused pain and suffereing in EVERY part of the world in which he had set foot.

I know Coach Pop caused pain and suffering in LA a few months back.