PDA

View Full Version : 7 best NFL stadiums for craft beer

tlongII
09-06-2013, 10:16 AM
http://www.thedailymeal.com/best-nfl-stadiums-craft-beer

7. [TIE] Baltimore Ravens, M&T Stadium, and Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium

6. Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field

5. Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Field

4. Carolina Panthers, Bank of America Stadium

3. Houston Texans, Reliant Stadium

2. Detroit Lions, Ford Field

1. Seattle Seahawks, CenturyLink Field

Seattle’s Safeco Field took the cake for best baseball stadiums for craft beer, and now Seattle’s CenturyLink Field takes the top spot for football, too. Hey, we didn’t mean to stack the odds for Seattle, but we can’t deny that the CenturyLink Field has more than 30 beers throughout the stadium. There’s the new Brougham Beer Hall, as well as the craft house, that offer just enough beer to satiate the most snobby craft beer Seahawks fan. And by selling brews from even the smaller breweries of the Northwest, like famed Elysian Brewing and Two Beers Brewing, CenturyLink is dedicated to its hometown brews (and wines — the selection of Washington wines at the beer hall isn't too shabby, either). Note to self: become a bandwagon fan of Seattle sports if only to enjoy a good drink at the games.

leemajors
09-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Or you could go to a pub and drink for a fraction of the price.

CubanSucks
09-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Or you could go to a pub and drink for a fraction of the price.

Call it a bar you pretentious faggot.

and yeah, definitely true

PuttPutt
09-06-2013, 03:14 PM
The selection of beers is great!! But paying $8-$10 a beer sucks at the CLink. Only good thing for me is that I quit drinking.

tlongII
09-06-2013, 08:45 PM
The selection of beers is great!! But paying $8-$10 a beer sucks at the CLink. Only good thing for me is that I quit drinking.

You're going to pay that at any NFL stadium. Fortunately there are a lot of local breweries nearby. I always go to Pyramid Ale House before games.