PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant chicks

Slim Charles
09-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Am I the only one that thinks they are hot? I'll take a look at a pregnant chick and think to myself 'Yeah, I can see why that chick is knocked up".

I'm not talking about just any preggo chick. Not the whales that you can't even tell if they are pregnant or not. Just the ones where you can tell that they are fine when they aren't knocked up. Not the 9 months about to pop either. I'm talking about 3-6 months. It's that glow, man.

HarlemHeat37
09-06-2013, 10:30 AM
:lol completely agree and it's funny you mention it, I had to drop by my girl's work yesterday and a milf co-worker of her's is pregnant and showing, tbh:lol..

I do a 180 for post-birth, though, tbh:lol..I wouldn't fuck a chick(again:lol) any time prior to a year post-birth(unless it's a future wife, obviously), that actively breeding pussy scares me, tbh..

Slim Charles
09-06-2013, 10:34 AM
:lol completely agree and it's funny you mention it, I had to drop by my girl's work yesterday and a milf co-worker of her's is pregnant and showing, tbh:lol..

I do a 180 for post-birth, though, tbh:lol..I wouldn't fuck a chick(again:lol) any time prior to a year post-birth(unless it's a future wife, obviously), that actively breeding pussy scares me, tbh..

Makes them look better sometimes. Especially when them tittehs sit nice.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2013, 03:59 PM

What a complete faggot. Total bullshit ass post above.

Rogue
09-06-2013, 05:37 PM
bitches in early pregnancies look hotter than they normally do, for some unknown odd reason. Bitches are realizing their values when they're pregnant which's why I guess, they're breeding machines anyways.

The Reckoning
09-06-2013, 06:56 PM
their tits get huge

DJR210
09-06-2013, 07:14 PM
their tits get huge

Not a good look when they are dripping milk tbh.

Am I the only one that thinks they are hot?

Nah, I've seen plenty of sexy ass pregnant girls. If they wear the right maternity clothes they can still be really sexy.

The Reckoning
09-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Not a good look when they are dripping milk tbh.

easier for my coffee in the morning

DJR210
09-06-2013, 07:19 PM
easier for my coffee in the morning

I only use the finest of breast milks for my coffee. If it ain't Cambodian, I won't even fuck with it.