PDA

View Full Version : Iran threatens to rape Obamas daughter if Syria attacked

scroteface
09-06-2013, 01:29 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/05/iran-threatens-brutal-attacks-on-americans-obama-family-if-us-hits-syria/

:lol

SA210
09-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Obama making the US less and less safe. That's change alright..

Trill Clinton
09-06-2013, 02:17 PM
anybody come close to malia and sasha will get dealt with:makemyday

lebomb
09-06-2013, 02:20 PM
LMAO......... the US would flatten the entire middle east if that shit happened.

AntiChrist
09-06-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm no Obama fan, but that's crossing a major red line.

cheguevara
09-06-2013, 05:59 PM
those iranians remind me of the GOP debaters :lol

Fabbs
09-06-2013, 06:10 PM
"a former Iranian official has warned of" does not equal "Iran".

Even if head dumbfuck cleric approved of former officials spouting.

cheguevara
09-06-2013, 06:23 PM
"a former Iranian official has warned of" does not equal "Iran".

Even if head dumbfuck cleric approved of former officials spouting.

yup. It equates to Santorum spouting off he wants to jail and/or expell all muslims

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2013, 07:18 PM
anybody come close to malia and sasha will get dealt with:makemyday

you know the republicans would align with Iran in wanting to see this..that's just how much racial hatred they got for Obama

DMC
09-07-2013, 12:31 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/05/iran-threatens-brutal-attacks-on-americans-obama-family-if-us-hits-syria/

Do they realize she's black?

Jacob1983
09-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Is this real? How the fuck could these barbarians get access or even close to Obama's kids? Dumbasses.:lol

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Is this real? How the fuck could these barbarians get access or even close to Obama's kids? Dumbasses.:lolSimple..they are all batshit crazy and actually believe they are a superpower

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 04:05 AM
Is this real? How the fuck could these barbarians get access or even close to Obama's kids? Dumbasses.:lol

Simple..they are all batshit crazy and actually believe they are a superpower

:lmao I'm sure Iran basketball forum fans talk the same shit about Rick Santorum and the rest of the fucking GOP freakshow :lol

“It’s going to be 20 feet high. It’s going to have barbed wire on the top. It’s going to be electrified. And there’s going to be a sign on the other side saying, ‘It will kill you — Warning.’”

“George W. Bush did a incredible job in the presidency, defending us from freedom.”

“I don’t want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China. I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business.”

“John McCain doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works. I mean, you break somebody, and after they’re broken, they become cooperative.”

:lol :lol :lol

We should "talk about how Islam treats homosexuals. Talk about how they treat anybody who is found to be a homosexual, and the answer to that is, they kill them."

"...the Shia brand of Islamist extremists [is] even more dangerous than the Sunni [version]. Why? Because the ultimate goal of the Shia brand of Islamic Islam is to bring back the Mahdi. And do you know when the Mahdi returns? At the Apocalypse at the end of the world. You see, they are not interested in conquering the world; they are interested in destroying the world."

"The other thing we need to do is eradicate, and that’s the final thing. As I said, this is going to be a long war."

Look at Europe. Europe is on the way to losing. The most popular male name in Belgium -- Mohammad. It’s the fifth most popular name in France among boys. They are losing because they are not having children, they have no faith, they have nothing to counteract it. They are balkanizing Islam, but that’s exactly what they want. And they’re creating an opportunity for the creation of Eurabia, or Euristan in the future..

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 04:11 AM
I'm not even going to the Tea party quotes :lol

Crazy americans make radical Iranians look like Mother Theresa :lol

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm not even going to the Tea party quotes :lol

Crazy americans make radical Iranians look like Mother Theresa :lol And they'd lop off your fuzzy little head just for grins

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 04:25 AM
And they'd lop off your fuzzy little head just for grins

Exhibit A :lol

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 04:32 AM
Iranian head choppers= mother theresa while American that says Iranians would chop your dome= crazy. I see, you are just easily confused.

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 04:33 AM
Iranian head choppers= mother theresa while American that says Iranians would chop your dome= crazy. I see, you are just easily confused.

makes no sense. give me 1 example of an Iranian government worker who chopped any american civilian's head

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 04:49 AM
makes no sense. give me 1 example of an Iranian government worker who chopped any american civilian's head Wow, you really are slow..your comment was "Crazy americans make RADICAL IRANIANS look like Mother Theresa" Government workers were never even mentioned dipshit. My simple point was that your mouthy ass would last about 30 seconds in Iran, and your boy Putin would likely have you shot after you uttered 2 sentences. What are you anyway, cuban? Immigrant to America? I'm really curious to know after reading so much of your grandiose babble.

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 05:18 AM
Wow, you really are slow..your comment was "Crazy americans make RADICAL IRANIANS look like Mother Theresa" Government workers were never even mentioned dipshit. My simple point was that your mouthy ass would last about 30 seconds in Iran, and your boy Putin would likely have you shot after you uttered 2 sentences. What are you anyway, cuban? Immigrant to America? I'm really curious to know after reading so much of your grandiose babble.

Still makes no sense. Americans have been bombing and killing ppl in foreign countries for decades. Wake me up when Russia and Iran start doing that.

You keep confusing domestic policy with foreign policy. I have no issue with what they do in their countries. Its none of my business.

boobie4three
09-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Wow, you really are slow..your comment was "Crazy americans make RADICAL IRANIANS look like Mother Theresa" Government workers were never even mentioned dipshit. My simple point was that your mouthy ass would last about 30 seconds in Iran, and your boy Putin would likely have you shot after you uttered 2 sentences. What are you anyway, cuban? Immigrant to America? I'm really curious to know after reading so much of your grandiose babble.

He glorifies Marxist revolutionary Che, so that pretty much is all you need to know.

DMC
09-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Still makes no sense. Americans have been bombing and killing ppl in foreign countries for decades. Wake me up when Russia and Iran start doing that.

You keep confusing domestic policy with foreign policy. I have no issue with what they do in their countries. Its none of my business.

Pretty sure Russia attacked Afghanistan before we did.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-07-2013, 02:42 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_invasion_of_Georgia

You really should study a bit more on history and read apocolypse now a bit less.

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I said Russia. Not soviet Ssr

And even then they were its geopolitical neighbors. Wake me up when they attack a country 7000 miles away :rolleyes

FuzzyLumpkins
09-07-2013, 02:49 PM

Someone didn't click the other links and convenient delineation besides.

Iran via Hezbollah has been rigging Lebanon's politics with violence for 30 years as well as using Lebanon as a base to fuck with Northern Israel.

And just read about Georgia and try and cure your ignorance. There are plenty of other run ins with the former satellite states like the Balkans to look to as well. Quit buttfucking Stalinists which includes KGB East German Counterintelligence Putin.

DMC
09-07-2013, 03:05 PM

And even then they were its geopolitical neighbors. Wake me up when they attack a country 7000 miles away :rolleyes

So you'd be ok if the US attacked Cuba.

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2013, 03:21 PM
So you'd be ok if the US attacked Cuba.

I certainly would...allowing Syria, Iran , North Korea, and Cuba to go unchecked will haunt us down the road....we need to take some action...

USA, France, Great Britain, Israel, and a slew of other nations will join us to crush the China, Russia, and Muslim coalition...I vote for WAR

DMC
09-07-2013, 03:23 PM
^But you probably didn't serve a day of your life that didn't include carrying a tray.

scroteface
09-07-2013, 03:53 PM
I certainly would...allowing Syria, Iran , North Korea, and Cuba to go unchecked will haunt us down the road....we need to take some action...

USA, France, Great Britain, Israel, and a slew of other nations will join us to crush the China, Russia, and Muslim coalition...I vote for WAR

lol teaming up with the white people you hate

scroteface
09-07-2013, 03:53 PM
^But you probably didn't serve a day of your life that didn't include carrying a tray.

:lmao dudley'd

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Someone didn't click the other links and convenient delineation besides.

Iran via Hezbollah has been rigging Lebanon's politics with violence for 30 years as well as using Lebanon as a base to fuck with Northern Israel.

LOL what a terrible example. Hezbolla is there because Israel Mossad has subversive and secret operations in Iran too and has carried terrorist attacks in within Iran. They are both pretty much at war with each other and neither is the victim.

has nothing to do with a country bombing another one under the light of day to spread democracy or to cause a regime change because the leader "is not playing by our rules".

you are completely misunderstanding the point. Israel and Iran are both direct threats to each other, enemies, same thing can be said about all countries in the middle East.

you cannot possibly say the situation between Israel and Iran is similar to the situation between Syria and US. Syria is but a pathetic pile of sand that poses absolutely no threat whatsoever to the US(so was Iraq, Libya, etc) :lol

And just read about Georgia and try and cure your ignorance. There are plenty of other run ins with the former satellite states like the Balkans to look to as well. Quit buttfucking Stalinists which includes KGB East German Counterintelligence Putin.

another terrible example. Once again and I'll try slower this time. Georgia is a neighbor and past ally of Russia, they also have extremist terrorists that have attacked Russia. Anything that happens there directly affects Russians. :rolleyes

very terrible counter examples tbqh

FuzzyLumpkins
09-07-2013, 05:30 PM
LOL what a terrible example. Hezbolla is there because Israel Mossad has subversive and secret operations in Iran too and has carried terrorist attacks in within Iran. They are both pretty much at war with each other and neither is the victim.

has nothing to do with a country bombing another one under the light of day to spread democracy or to cause a regime change because the leader "is not playing by our rules".

you are completely misunderstanding the point. Israel and Iran are both direct threats to each other, enemies, same thing can be said about all countries in the middle East.

you cannot possibly say the situation between Israel and Iran is similar to the situation between Syria and US. Syria is but a pathetic pile of sand that poses absolutely no threat whatsoever to the US(so was Iraq, Libya, etc) :lol

another terrible example. Once again and I'll try slower this time. Georgia is a neighbor and past ally of Russia, they also have extremist terrorists that have attacked Russia. Anything that happens there directly affects Russians. :rolleyes

very terrible counter examples tbqh

More naive bullshit.

Certainly Israel and many of its neighbors do not get along. Yes they both have intelligence operations but that is besides the point. Point me to were Israel has stated that Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the planet. Iran has that as a stated goal when Khomenei dubbed us the big and little satans. I find it hilarious that your sources use the same 'satan' rhetoric in regards to Saudi intelligence. Your choice of sources is pretty fucking shitty.

I never said that Syria was a direct threat to the US. In the cold war era it was a Russian Mediterranean port but that is bygone. OTOH it is Iran's conduit into both Lebanon and Israel. Look at a map. That makes Israel, Turkey, Jordan, and our other regional allies very concerned over the instability it creates.

Your regurgitations are isolationist and ant-Israeli under a veneer of bullshit. You have no credibility.

On a final note. You changed your original quote to add in the part about the proximity of Georgia to Russia. As DMC's Cuba example demonstrates, your full of shit but the example was a response to you saying point to where Russia and Iran did that. Now you moved the goal posts to this proximity bullshit. Nevermind the invention of airplanes electricity and the history of the last 40 years.

We get it. You want us to cut off Israel and trust the Russians and Iranians.

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 05:36 PM
More naive bullshit.

Certainly Israel and many of its neighbors do not get along. Yes they both have intelligence operations but that is besides the point. Point me to were Israel has stated that Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the planet.

talking about bullshit. that conspiracy theory has been debunked. It was a mistranslation that unfortunately even to this day warmongers use to scare people of the big bad Iranian :rolleyes

and it's pretty silly that you claim to say Iran would like Israel off the face of the planet, and not vice-versa. It goes both ways, and anyone with in depth knowledge would agree. they both want the other ELIMINATED

you are in the bullshit crowd that claims Iran is the aggressor and Israel is just chillin and minding it's own business. :rolleyes

I never said that Syria was a direct threat to the US. In the cold war era it was a Russian Mediterranean port but that is bygone. OTOH it is Iran's conduit into both Lebanon and Israel. Look at a map. That makes Israel, Turkey, Jordan, and our other regional allies very concerned over the instability it creates.

:lol the instability it creates. The instability in Syria was created by Saudi, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan and their legion of terrorist who are invading it from those countries. And by the rest of the "allies" who fund, feed and arm those terrorists.

Assad was ruling with same force for decades, he was also friend of the US for many years (so was Saddam btw). YOu are going to tell me all of a sudden Assad woke up and said, mm let me start killing my own ppl from today on :lol

You want us to cut off Israel and trust the Russians and Iranians.

not really. I'd be happy with leaving the middle east alone and stop funding terrorists there. Israel has 50 nukes and a top 5 air force. They can easily handle anything coming at them.

too bad you are too blind to see US is just being used as a mercenary there. It's sad you have not learned absolutely a thing from Iraq.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-07-2013, 06:45 PM
talking about bullshit. that conspiracy theory has been debunked. It was a mistranslation that unfortunately even to this day warmongers use to scare people of the big bad Iranian :rolleyes

and it's pretty silly that you claim to say Iran would like Israel off the face of the planet, and not vice-versa. It goes both ways, and anyone with in depth knowledge would agree. they both want the other ELIMINATED

you are in the bullshit crowd that claims Iran is the aggressor and Israel is just chillin and minding it's own business. :rolleyes

:lol the instability it creates. The instability in Syria was created by Saudi, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan and their legion of terrorist who are invading it from those countries. And by the rest of the "allies" who fund, feed and arm those terrorists.

Assad was ruling with same force for decades, he was also friend of the US for many years (so was Saddam btw). YOu are going to tell me all of a sudden Assad woke up and said, mm let me start killing my own ppl from today on :lol

not really. I'd be happy with leaving the middle east alone and stop funding terrorists there. Israel has 50 nukes and a top 5 air force. They can easily handle anything coming at them.

too bad you are too blind to see US is just being used as a mercenary there. It's sad you have not learned absolutely a thing from Iraq.

Give one shred of evidence that Israel wishes to wipe Iran off the face of the planet. The Ayatollah straight up said that. You can make whatever claims you want of Israels intentions but there is no evidenece that they want the elimination of the state of Iran. All you are doing here is repeating your sources and demonstrating you don't know wtf you are talking about.

So were your tin foil brigade responsible for the Sunni revolutions in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and the like? I imagine you have a conspiracy where that is the case as well. A sunni majority is once again rebelling agaisnt a minority dictator and it s regional conspiracy of Qatar, Jordan, and the Sauds... Dear lord you are a sad human being.

What is incredibly naive is that you treat the opposition in Syria as one group and then labeling them as terrorists as to disawow them. We get that you want to be isolationist but please stop dumbing it down to the point of oblivion. Are there Sunni jihadists there? Of course there are. It's an armed conflict and that is where they go. but you cannot just paint them with one brush. Its simpleminded trash and a waste of time.

Saying Assad was our friend is stupid. Look up Middle Eastern events from 1967 and get back to me. You are one ignoramus and should really stop.

And conflating the intelligence from Iraq and Syria is fun but not nearly the same. They never found WMD. Sarin was found and used.

Really what this comes down to is that you want us to trust the Iranians and Russians and distrust our own. Its transparent and slimy as shit.

cheguevara
09-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Give one shred of evidence that Israel wishes to wipe Iran off the face of the planet. The Ayatollah straight up said that. You can make whatever claims you want of Israels intentions but there is no evidenece that they want the elimination of the state of Iran. All you are doing here is repeating your sources and demonstrating you don't know wtf you are talking about.

I am sorry you have are not familiar with the concept of common sense. Again that conspiracy theory about the 1 single Irani quote of which you base your theory was debunked. It was a MISTRANSLATION. I'm sorry you are so brainwashed, that you cannot understand that

it's really sad that you base your entire rhetoric on 1 mistranslated quote :lol

What is incredibly naive is that you treat the opposition in Syria as one group and then labeling them as terrorists as to disawow them. We get that you want to be isolationist but please stop dumbing it down to the point of oblivion. Are there Sunni jihadists there? Of course there are. It's an armed conflict and that is where they go. but you cannot just paint them with one brush. Its simpleminded trash and a waste of time.

yet you paint Iranians with one brush saying they are all "for the elimination of Israel" :rolleyes

LOL the hypocrisy in your points of view

Saying Assad was our friend is stupid. Look up Middle Eastern events from 1967 and get back to me. You are one ignoramus and should really stop.

And conflating the intelligence from Iraq and Syria is fun but not nearly the same. They never found WMD. Sarin was found and used.

:lol still spewing the bullshit. Nobody is denying Sarin was used. Nobody knows which side used it. Stop making shit up you are just embarrasing yourself

oh and way to omit the Gas used in March 19. It was proven by the UN that it was the rebels who used it then.

Really what this comes down to is that you want us to trust the Iranians and Russians and distrust our own. Its transparent and slimy as shit.

sadly what it really comes down to is that 90% of americans are against war. You are in the minority or warmongers that have not learned a thing from Iraq. Saying Iraq and Syria are different and there has been evidence proven in Syria is a bold face lie. They are the same, well actually Syria situation is worse, at least US had their allies on their side in Iraq.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-08-2013, 12:46 AM
The Iranian clergy sure are sweethearts about Israel.

TEHRAN — A fiery anti-Israel speech by Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, delivered shortly after a successful Iranian satellite launch, added to growing global tensions Friday, as Israel warned that it might mount a preemptive strike against the Islamic republic’s nuclear facilities despite U.S. objections.

“From now onward, we will support and help any nations, any groups fighting against the Zionist regime across the world, and we are not afraid of declaring this,” Khamenei said during a rare Friday prayer lecture at Tehran University.

“The Zionist regime is a true cancer tumor on this region that should be cut off,” the supreme leader said. “And it definitely will be cut off.”

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-02-03/world/35445760_1_supreme-leader-resumption-of-nuclear-talks-nuclear-facilities

What you are talking about is the Iranian PM saying that and indeed he did not. It was in relation to what the original Ayatollah was saying back in the 1980's. The PM never said it but the founder of the country sure did as did the current religious leader. The clergy's stance on the 'Zionists' is quiteclear. It is a theocracy and the clerics control the army and the courts. And the PM for that matter.

Like I said, you seem to be lacking in your sense of history.

The EU just chimed in and said Assad used Sarin. They just don't want a military response which I can understand.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/european-union-backs-strong-but-not-immediate-response-to-syrian-attack/2013/09/07/9761eadc-17d4-11e3-961c-f22d3aaf19ab_story.html

So basically we have on the one hand the US, EU, Israel, Turkey, and the Arab states saying Assad used the Sarin. On the other we have you with the Russians and Iranians alleging Israel and Satan in Saudi intelligence services tricking the West into attacking Syria.

Believe what you want to believe.

Shastafarian
09-08-2013, 09:12 AM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4158/cj7n.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/cj7n.png/)

pgardn
09-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Che does not have a brain to be washed.

It's useless to argue with a batshit crazy ideologue that only reads nutty articles to support his paranoia.

Do not try to reason a man out of something he did not reason himself into

-Jonathan Swift

scroteface
09-08-2013, 11:24 AM
So basically we have on the one hand the US, EU, Israel, Turkey, and the Arab states saying Assad used the Sarin. On the other we have you with the Russians and Iranians alleging Israel and Satan in Saudi intelligence services tricking the West into attacking Syria.

The EU has to side with us begrudgingly, after ww2 we own their ass. Israel has ulterior motives wanting to isolate iran or pull them into a direct conflict. The Arab states calling for intervention are rich Sunni lead countries fighting a war against Shiites, of course they're going to side against Assad's alawite (shiite offshoot) regime. It's not that hard to figure out dude..this conflict is political and everyone allied against Syria have very obvious reasons to want to take them down.

xrayzebra
09-08-2013, 12:26 PM

Don't under estimate these people. They may not get to Obama's kids, but there are many of our diplomats out there with families. Read the whole article, it is no laughing matter. Just think back to 9/11 and if you had been forewarned that we will hijack 4 commercial airlines and use them to destroy the WTC and hit the pentagon, well you know the rest of the story. A hornets nest has been stirred up and I really don't see things improving. Obama has gotten his feelings hurt and he will do something and let me assure you those folk in the ME will retaliate in some manner.

scroteface
09-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Don't under estimate these people. They may not get to Obama's kids, but there are many of our diplomats out there with families. Read the whole article, it is no laughing matter. Just think back to 9/11 and if you had been forewarned that we will hijack 4 commercial airlines and use them to destroy the WTC and hit the pentagon, well you know the rest of the story. A hornets nest has been stirred up and I really don't see things improving. Obama has gotten his feelings hurt and he will do something and let me assure you those folk in the ME will retaliate in some manner.

9/11 was a US government inside job, that's who I'm scared of

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Don't under estimate these people. They may not get to Obama's kids, but there are many of our diplomats out there with families. Read the whole article, it is no laughing matter. Just think back to 9/11 and if you had been forewarned that we will hijack 4 commercial airlines and use them to destroy the WTC and hit the pentagon, well you know the rest of the story.Bush was forewarned.

He fucked up.

xrayzebra
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Nothing changes, trying to carry on a conversation with your people is like putting toothpaste back in a tube. Impossible.
Have a great day.

Axegrinder
09-08-2013, 04:34 PM
9/11 was a US government inside job, that's who I'm scared of http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4960684038555622&pid=1.7&w=204&h=166&c=7&rs=1

scroteface
09-08-2013, 04:46 PM
lol 9/11 going against the basic laws of physics

Axegrinder
09-08-2013, 04:54 PM
...claims the wingnut with absolutely ZERO credibility. You must really enjoy getting corn-holed online. It's all I see in every thread you are dumb enough to post in. Btw what would your boy hitler think of you repping a team full of black people in a league pretty much dominated by black people?

scroteface
09-08-2013, 04:58 PM
n!ggars are fun to watch for sport like modern day gladiators

scroteface
09-08-2013, 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 05:10 PM
So, you believe Judy Wood's directed energy beams from space theory?

Yes or no.

scroteface
09-08-2013, 05:28 PM
i believe that mass cannot be created nor destroyed

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 05:29 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Do you believe Judy Wood's directed energy beams from space theory?

Yes or no.

scroteface
09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
i believe that dust doesn't evaporate upward and if a building falls the dust should rise no higher than the height of the building that fell

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Again, you didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

scroteface
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM
i believe that the surrounding buildings would have gotten pelted with debris and damaged

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 05:46 PM
They were.

Still, you didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

scroteface
09-08-2013, 06:07 PM
i believe that chunks of building don't just randomly turn into dust and disintegrate in midair as they tumble toward the ground

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Those didn't.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

TSA
09-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Getting m>s to answer that question straight is tougher than getting you to admit your sexuality.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 06:27 PM
At least my question is topical.

Axegrinder
09-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Scrotum perched on this thread trying hard to concoct his next pussified deflection

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 03:50 PM
:lol basing your rhetoric and reason to go to war in 7 countries on a mistranslation :lol

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/jun/14/post155

My recent comment piece explaining how Iran's president was badly misquoted when he allegedly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" has caused a welcome little storm. The phrase has been seized on by western and Israeli hawks to re-double suspicions of the Iranian government's intentions, so it is important to get the truth of what he really said.

A very last point. The fact that he compared his desired option - the elimination of "the regime occupying Jerusalem" - with the fall of the Shah's regime in Iran makes it crystal clear that he is talking about regime change, not the end of Israel. As a schoolboy opponent of the Shah in the 1970's he surely did not favour Iran's removal from the page of time. He just wanted the Shah out.

The same with regard to Israel. The Iranian president is undeniably an opponent of Zionism or, if you prefer the phrase, the Zionist regime. But so are substantial numbers of Israeli citizens, Jews as well as Arabs. The anti-Zionist and non-Zionist traditions in Israel are not insignificant. So we should not demonise Ahmadinejad on those grounds alone.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 03:52 PM
He should probably just say he would prefer some other party/coalition be elected.

Might help.

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 03:55 PM
He should probably just say he would prefer some other party/coalition be elected.

Might help.

this statement is understandable from a person who has no knowledge of a language that has been spoken since 500BC

Ahmadinejad should have just said "Hope and Change. Yes we can" like Obama did and case solved :lol

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 04:00 PM
this statement is understandable from a person who has no knowledge of a language that has been spoken since 500BCAre you saying it is impossible to say he would prefer some other party/coalition be elected?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Still working on your translation?

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Having trouble finding your Farsi-to-Chickenshit dictionary?

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM
:lmao butthurt

and to answer your question. nothing is impossible.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Thanks for admitting you're wrong.

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks for admitting you're wrong.

I didn't. just because something is possible does not mean it's the only possibility

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 07:03 PM
I didn't. just because something is possible does not mean it's the only possibilityNo one said there was only one possibility.

You aren't very smart, are you?

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 07:08 PM
No one said there was only one possibility.

exactly. So if I never claimed there was only 1 possibility, how can you possibly have proven me wrong?

I'm sorry you are not having a good day :lol

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Then what are you saying here?
this statement is understandable from a person who has no knowledge of a language that has been spoken since Explain yourself, in English.

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Then what are you saying here?Explain yourself, in English.

it means that you don't know shit about the language, thus have no idea of how easy it is to mistranslate something.

sorry to hurt your feelings

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 07:13 PM
it means that you don't know shit about the language, thus have no idea of how easy it is to mistranslate something.I have no doubt it was mistranslated, so you're wrong.

How many years have you studied Farsi?

cheguevara
09-09-2013, 07:17 PM

Might help.

sorry but this statement just shows your ignorance not only on Farsi, but on languages in general. Let me guess, you speak only 1 language?

again, not to hurt your feelings but learning that statements in ancient languages can easily be taken out of context

Might help.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2013, 07:19 PM
sorry but this statement just shows your ignorance not only on Farsi, but on languages in general. Let me guess, you speak only 1 language?

again, not to hurt your feelings but learning that statements in ancient languages can easily be taken out of context

Might help.Actually, the liteeral translation that was provided showed just how dicey the original statement was. since you admitted he could have said it differently, you agree with everything i am saying here.

And you don't speak Farsi. Live with that.

Might help.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-09-2013, 08:35 PM

Might help.

You're one of those douchebags that likes to talk about other people in Spanish when they don't know the language aren't you?