PDA

View Full Version : Did MLK predict what would eventually happen to America?

SA210
09-06-2013, 02:24 PM
"I call on the young men of America who must make a choice today to take a stand on this issue. Tomorrow may be too late. The book may close. And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be.. a sort of Policeman of the whole world.

God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, "YOU'RE TOO ARROGANT! And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power!.. And I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. Be still and know that I'm God."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOL3BYaIEQ

Obama is no MLK.

boutons_deux
09-06-2013, 02:58 PM
SA210 is an apocalyptic paranoid asshole

Th'Pusher
09-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Solid analysis tbh

SA210
09-06-2013, 03:42 PM

Oh don't get angry boutons and Pusher. Don't you respect Dr. King's teachings?

Truth hurts.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2013, 05:49 PM
"I call on the young men of America who must make a choice today to take a stand on this issue. Tomorrow may be too late. The book may close. And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be.. a sort of Policeman of the whole world.

God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, "YOU'RE TOO ARROGANT! And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power!.. And I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. Be still and know that I'm God."

Obama is no MLK.

Dr. King was alright...but had I been living back then I would be a Malcomite....I wore By Any Means Necessary T-Shirts In High School and College...I wasn't down with the MLK peace movement...I think we should bomb the hell out of Syria we cannot let him go unpunished for using the chemical agents..Assad is a 2-bit dictator living in a shit-hole and he needs to be treated like the piece of shit he is...and if Putin gets in the way fuck him up as well...Russia ain't shit...

cheguevara
09-06-2013, 06:29 PM
:lol some ppl are very sensitive these days

SA210
09-06-2013, 07:09 PM
:lol MLK so radical, a conspiracy nut, fringe, tin foil hat, outside the mainstream, and so much more

This is why I laugh when so many pretend to praise him, bc they actually don't. It's just theater.

DMC
09-07-2013, 12:28 AM

Obama is no MLK.

He didn't predict which side of Jesse to be standing on though.

The Reckoning
09-07-2013, 03:03 AM
umm no because the US was in the midst of the Cold War, so Dr. King wasn't making any predictions but alluding to Communism since it's "godless."

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 03:13 AM
umm no because the US was in the midst of the Cold War, so Dr. King wasn't making any predictions but alluding to Communism since it's "godless."Holy shit! Does that mean the new Red Dawn movie is really gonna happen? N Korea gonna own our ass:depressed