PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Trayvon Martin Thread

scroteface
09-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Since the coon crew and the resident White Knights of the Liberal Dildo Party refuse to acknowledge that blacks are a hindrance on white society and our constant state of being under attack by the Zionist controlled media..I will start this thread to show you all time and time again where the real problem lies. This will be a collection of the evidence in what I call a "Reverse Trayvon Martin" thread. One day the truth will come to light and white nationalism will sweep across the US and restore the republic.

Today's example:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It came out of nowhere.A man allegedly went on a rampage in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon and left a complete stranger brain-dead in the process.
Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime.
Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2′s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.
“I don’t believe that. I don’t know why that happened. He is very nice,” Igor Sapozhnikov said.
Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chess boards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.
“He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.”
The man continued his rampage before demanding to see police officers.
“He stood there and hit two more people and asked for the police to come,” Michael Benson said.
Stunned witnesses counted a total of three people attacked. The suspect, Lashawn Marten, 31, remained at the scene until police arrived.
Babbitt was on the ground with blood flowing from his head. Nearby were two other victims icing their faces.

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/jeffrey-babbitt.jpg?w=420&h=316Jeffrey Babbitt (Photo: Handout)

Because of Marten’s alleged comments about targeting white people the incident could result in hate crime charges in addition to felony assault charges, according to Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.

“Obviously our Hate Crimes Task Force is involved in aspects of that case,” Kelly said.
Witnesses said they were amazed at the brazen, public nature of the assault.
“This is such a crowded area. You’d expect it in a back alley, but there are so many people here. That’s the strange part,” Garrett Browning said.
Babbitt was taken to Bellevue Hospital. Family and friends said that he is in a coma and has been declared brain-dead.

His 92-year-old mother, Hedda, was by his side. She shared a Sheepshead Bay apartment with her son. He was her primary caregiver.

TSA
09-07-2013, 04:19 PM
"Because of Marten’s alleged comments about targeting white people the incident could result in hate crime charges"

Could???? :lol

ChumpDumper
09-07-2013, 05:37 PM
"Because of Marten’s alleged comments about targeting white people the incident could result in hate crime charges"

Could???? :lolThe police commissioner is not an attorney.

TSA
09-07-2013, 08:36 PM
The police commissioner is not an attorney.

You are sharp today.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 12:00 AM
You are sharp today.You needed it to be explained.

m>s
09-09-2013, 07:27 PM
http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-square-beating-victim-dies-at-bellevue-hospital/

A 62-year-old man who was brutally attacked in Union Square last week died Monday.On Wednesday, a man shouting that he “hated white people” punched victim Jeffrey Babbitt — who is white — in the face, witnesses said, causing him to fall and strike his head on the ground.
Lashawn Marten, 31, who is black, “made statements to the effect that I’m going to punch the first white man that I see,” said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly.
http://tribwpix.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/image.jpg?w=640 (http://tribwpix.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/image.jpg)Brooklyn resident Jeffrey Babbitt died at Bellevue Hospital after a seemingly unprovoked attack at Union Square. (Image: Handout via Newsday)

After punching Babbitt, Marten allegedly attacked two other men who came to Babbitt’s aid, police said. Police were investigating the incident as a possible hate crime.
Paramedics took Babbitt to Bellevue Hospital, where he lapsed into a coma and was pronounced brain-dead by doctors.
HEAR THE CALL: George Zimmerman’s wife calls 911, says he was threatening her family with gun (http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-detained-after-domestic-altercation-police-say/#axzz2ePBdOjNH)
Babbitt was a longtime resident of the Sheepshead Bay section of Brooklyn, where neighbors and friends were shocked by news of the assault. “Everybody’s broken up about this,” neighbor Audrey Feifer, 75, told Newsday (http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/jeffrey-babbitt-brain-dead-after-union-square-attack-hate-crime-charges-possible-police-say-1.6030592). “If youhttp://tribwpix.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/btv1yvacaae1b7k.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://tribwpix.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/btv1yvacaae1b7k.jpg)Credit: Twitter: JoeyBoots (http://twitter.com/)

had to go to the doctor or anywhere, he would take you.”

Babbitt reportedly lived with his 94-year-old mother Lucille, and was described by those who knew him as being ‘obsessed’ with trains and comic books.
Marten has been charged with second- and third-degree assault and will go before a grand jury Tuesday, the Manhattan D.A.’s office told PIX11 Monday.
Marten’s charges may be upgraded at that time.

Read more: http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-square-beating-victim-dies-at-bellevue-hospital/#ixzz2eRejEQan

chrhawk
09-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Self-Defense

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 09:02 AM
RIP to Jeffrey. it seems like the attacker may have a mental illness so i doubt he'll get charged with a hate crime. either way he is where he needs to be, which is behind bars.

boutons_deux
09-10-2013, 09:18 AM
RIP to Jeffrey. it seems like the attacker may have a mental illness so i doubt he'll get charged with a hate crime. either way he is where he needs to be, which is behind bars.

locking up mentally ill and/or drug addicted people solves nothing, but it does enrich the PIC. Prisons handles criminals, not medical cases.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 09:22 AM
locking up mentally ill and/or drug addicted people solves nothing, but it does enrich the PIC. Prisons handles criminals, not medical cases.

true that.

m>s
10-07-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Joint-Base-Lewis-McChord-soldier-stabbed-to-death-226597871.html?tab=video&c=y

LAKEWOOD, Wash. - A Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say.

20-year-old Tevin Geike was walking with two other white soldiers along Pacific Highway SW when a group of black men drove by and shouted a racial comment toward the soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said.

"One of the soldiers yelled back something about the suspects treating combat soldiers with disrespect," Lt. Chris Lawler said.

The car turned around and the men confronted the soldiers, according to reports. As the verbal confrontation ensued, the driver of the vehicle realized the men were actually combat veterans and called his friends off. While the men headed back to their vehicle, one of the suspects appeared to have bumped into Geike, witnesses say.

The soldiers saw Geike fall to the ground as the car sped away. He was bleeding profusely from stab wounds and died at the scene.

"We came down here, and he was already dead in my brother's arms," said Glenn Zimmerman, a friend of Geike.

Friends say there was a party at the Biltmore Motel that evening, and Geike was gathering with family and friends after being discharged from the military. Zimmerman said Geike's contract was up, and he was celebrating serving his country.

"I don't understand how someone can do this - that man, he almost gave his life for people to enjoy the freedoms they have and he was just stabbed for no (expletive) reason," he continued.

The initial remark that started the encounter seemed derogatory in nature, said Lakewood police Lt. Chris Lawler. He said it was too early to say that race was the motivating factor, but investigators were exploring whether the killing should be classified as a hate crime.

"We are certainly considering it, for sure," Lawler said.

Police are searching for a midnight blue BMW-type sedan or VW Jetta-type car with four doors, tinted windows and stock rims, and low profile tires.

All five suspects are black men in their 20s, police say. The main suspect is believed to be in his early 20s, about 6'1", medium build, and was wearing a blue zip-up hoodie. The driver was described as having short cropped hair, and wearing a blue and white horizontal striped shirt.

Detectives were in the area Saturday looking for businesses or others who might have video from around the time of the stabbing. Lawler said the person who stabbed the soldier should come forward and show remorse now.

"He's going to get caught," Lawler said. "Nobody's going to give up until we catch up."

Geike, of Summerville, SC, entered the Army in October 2010 and reported to Fort Jackson, SC, for basic training. According to unit records, Spc. Geike was a member of the 7th Infantry Division, arrived at JBLM in April 2011, and had been in the Army 35 months.

Creepn
10-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Short thread tbh. It's been a month already?

m>s
10-07-2013, 08:13 PM
forgot about it n!gger don't worry more updates coming

Creepn
10-07-2013, 08:18 PM
You didn't forget about it, you just don't have the material. The way you go on about your white brothers WAAKING UUUUUPP ARRGGH!! fed up from the relentlessness of blacks killing off whites, I thought this would be a 5 page thread by now.

m>s
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
i said i forgot about the thread you illiterate n!gger

Creepn
10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
I said you didn't forget you lying crystika small brained pussy.

m>s
10-07-2013, 08:51 PM
nobody cares what a n!ggar says

Creepn
10-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Then why do we have a black president?

m>s
10-07-2013, 09:04 PM
zionists

pgardn
10-07-2013, 09:53 PM
zionists

Oh what a hell of an explanation.

And you are a member of some sort of superior race?
You shameful piece of fecal matter...
The fuehrer would have gassed you in 1932.

m>s
10-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Mein Fuhrer took power in 1933 dumbass

pgardn
10-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Mein Fuhrer took power in 1933 dumbass
Exactly you Neanderthal.

He would have already picked you out during one of the beer hall putschs.
You are such an obvious clown. You don't even know your idol. Sad.
I did not pick 1932 arbitrarely.

m>s
10-07-2013, 10:28 PM
there was one beer hall putsch and it resulted in him going to jail, years before 1932. you suck at this.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
there was one beer hall putsch and it resulted in him going to jail, years before 1932. you suck at this.

There is one labeled the beer hall putsch you dumbass. You don't think he visited more than one gathering trying to overthrow the Reichstag?

m>s
10-07-2013, 10:41 PM
beer hall putsch was in 1923. you're a dumbass.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 10:42 PM
And you complain about US spying.

Have you ever heard of the SS you wad?

pgardn
10-07-2013, 10:45 PM
beer hall putsch was in 1923. you're a dumbass.

You Fkn don't know what a putsch is. You read your brief history of a beaten up country begging for ANY leader and you can't think deeply enough to see a maniac got control. This is not a new phenomena. But this is your Christ.

m>s
10-07-2013, 10:51 PM
And you complain about US spying.

Have you ever heard of the SS you wad?

the SS did what they did to build a stronger germany for the GERMAN people. the US government is headed communist and does it as a means of oppression especially of its white citizenry. huge difference there bud, i appreciate what the SS did but there's no honor in what homeland security is doing. they don't give a crap about the american people, it's just about consolidating their power grip.

m>s
10-07-2013, 10:56 PM
You Fkn don't know what a putsch is. You read your brief history of a beaten up country begging for ANY leader and you can't think deeply enough to see a maniac got control. This is not a new phenomena. But this is your Christ.

the nazis came into power because Bolshevism was threatening to destroy europe and zionists were fucking up the country. Der Fuhrer wasn't a "maniac" but one of the most brilliant leaders of all time and greatest men who ever lived. the world would be a much better place today if we had prevailed against all odds. there would already be cures for every disease and technology would be light years ahead of where it's at. The germans were making huge strides in science and technology unfortunately a lot of human capital was destroyed in the war and the country was set back 50 years.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 10:58 PM
the SS did what they did to build a stronger germany for the GERMAN people. the US government is headed communist and does it as a means of oppression especially of its white citizenry. huge difference there bud, i appreciate what the SS did but there's no honor in what homeland security is doing. they don't give a crap about the american people, it's just about consolidating their power grip.

And you don't think the SS got in the way of Germany? You don't think they consolidated power? They Frkn hampered the German Military so much that they helped US, and the allies.

In your dreamworld motherland you would be jailed for the crap you put on this site. Go to Germany and post this shit.

m>s
10-07-2013, 11:00 PM
And you don't think the SS got in the way of Germany? You don't think they consolidated power? They Frkn hampered the German Military so much that they helped US, and the allies.

In your dreamworld motherland you would be jailed for the crap you put on this site. Go to Germany and post this shit.

the SS were an elite group so much that the Wehrmacht soldiers felt safe when there was an SS unit nearby, this is documented fact. and you're totally missing the point yes they did consolidate power, but for the betterment of the german PEOPLE as they were facing a serious threat from bolshevism and something had to be done fast.

and germany has been under zionist occupation since 1945, i may or may not get away with posting this stuff there. depends on how much attention i drew. it's time to overthrow the puppet bitch and rebuild the Reich.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:01 PM
the nazis came into power because Bolshevism was threatening to destroy europe and zionists were fucking up the country. Der Fuhrer wasn't a "maniac" but one of the most brilliant leaders of all time and greatest men who ever lived. the world would be a much better place today if we had prevailed against all odds. there would already be cures for every disease and technology would be light years ahead of where it's at. The germans were making huge strides in science and technology unfortunately a lot of human capital was destroyed in the war and the country was set back 50 years.

Oh, so WW I and the Armistice had nothing to do with Hitlers rise?
You are a total dumbfck.

m>s
10-07-2013, 11:04 PM
the zionists were fucking up the country through the treaty of versailles you dipshit. we were stabbed in the back and forced to pay a debt that was not ours for a war we did not start, not to mention the theft of german land. people were pissed and it's no wonder a strong leader who knew how to get things done won the favor of the people. Hitler put a stop to the hunger and put 6 million germans back to work while doubling wages, FACT.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:05 PM
the SS were an elite group so much that the Wehrmacht soldiers felt safe when there was an SS unit nearby, this is documented fact. and you're totally missing the point yes they did consolidate power, but for the betterment of the german PEOPLE as they were facing a serious threat from bolshevism and something had to be done fast.

and germany has been under zionist occupation since 1945, i may or may not get away with posting this stuff there. depends on how much attention i drew. it's time to overthrow the puppet bitch and rebuild the Reich.

There are about 80 million Germans. About 120,000 are Jewish.
Are you familiar with Math?

m>s
10-07-2013, 11:06 PM
and there are 4 sides to a square, what the fuck is your point? that just because they were a small percentage of the population that they aren't to blame for what transpired? they are the wandering parasite, they control the money supply in every western nation. they didn't need to have numbers inside germany to inflict their damage and spread communist propaganda. not every communist is a jew. there are plenty of good little goys willing to fall victim to that stupidity.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
the zionists were fucking up the country through the treaty of versailles you dipshit. we were stabbed in the back and forced to pay a debt that was not ours for a war we did not start, not to mention the theft of german land. people were pissed and it's no wonder a strong leader who knew how to get things done won the favor of the people. Hitler put a stop to the hunger and put 6 million germans back to work while doubling wages, FACT.

Most Jews lived in Germany after WW I you idiot. They underwent the same depressed economy.
You have absolutely no foundation for your own beliefs.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:10 PM
and there are 4 sides to a square, what the fuck is your point? that just because they were a small percentage of the population that they aren't to blame for what transpired? they are the wandering parasite, they control the money supply in every western nation. they didn't need to have numbers inside germany to inflict their damage and spread communist propaganda. not every communist is a jew. there are plenty of good little goys willing to fall victim to that stupidity.

They Frkn LEFT you idiot. They were made to. And they basically NEVER came back.

m>s
10-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Most Jews lived in Germany after WW I you idiot. They underwent the same depressed economy.
You have absolutely no foundation for your own beliefs.

and top zionists were willing to see to the destruction of many of their own if it meant achieving their goals, they're total sociopaths.

m>s
10-07-2013, 11:11 PM
They Frkn LEFT you idiot. They were made to. And they basically NEVER came back.

and after they left the most prosperous advanced nation that ever was came to be for the next 12 years. you're losing at this tbh.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:16 PM
and after they left the most prosperous advanced nation that ever was came to be for the next 12 years. you're losing at this tbh.

The Allies helped them rebuild and were essential in their financing.
Germany is NOW the biggest economy in Europe you fool.
WITHOUT your scary boogie man Jews.

You are totally screwed up, not only with your sociopathic behavior and your lack of any sort of history, no... You are just stupid. Shoot yourself for the good of your own beliefs.

Rogue
10-07-2013, 11:17 PM
My nigga dropping truth bombs over all brainwashed heads, enlightening call imho. Had my nigga served in the German airforce in place of Hermman Göring or Hugo Sperrle, they would've thoroughly demolished the royal airforce and provided enough air superiority for Karl Dönitz to defeat the royal navy and the land troops to come across the channel and occupy the entire British Island, just like how i managed to do a million times in Hearts of Iron. The US would never have joined the war and those hundreds of thousands of American lives would've been saved.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:21 PM
My nigga dropping truth bombs over all brainwashed heads, enlightening call imho. Had my nigga served in the German airforce in place of Hermman Göring or Hugo Sperrle, they would've thoroughly demolished the royal airforce and provided enough air superiority for Karl Dönitz to defeat the royal navy and the land troops to come across the channel and occupy the entire British Island, just like how i managed to do a million times in Hearts of Iron. The US would never have joined the war and those hundreds of thousands of American lives would've been saved.

The truth bomb.... He left out the fuse.
And all explosives. This is total decimation.
Dresden all over again. You know Dresden? Can you say fire?

Rogue
10-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Who gives a living shit about who rules the Europe though? There were always wars here and there in Europe until the pussies formed a union name the European Union. The sad truth about the war is that, as General Patton pointed out, the US fought the wrong side during the world war 2. The US destroyed their enemy but only to make it possible for a even more dangerous enemy to expand its influence in East Europe and East Asia, the effects of which have lasted to this day and are still impacting our lives in many ways.

pgardn
10-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Who gives a living shit about who rules the Europe though? There were always wars here and there in Europe until the pussies formed a union name the European Union. The sad truth about the war is that, as General Patton pointed out, the US fought the wrong side during the world war 2. The US destroyed their enemy but only to make it possible for a even more dangerous enemy to expand its influence in East Europe and East Asia, the effects of which have lasted to this day and are still impacting our lives in many ways.

BOTH screwed up systems trashed. Patton was a warrior, he did not get government and politics.

But nice try.

What happened in Dresden? Look it up if you have to?

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Jesus Christ dude, just admit you fucked up and meant 1923 instead of 1932...kinda sad seeing all the backpedaling and the "but there were other putsch's!" crap.

It was an honest mistake, don't make it a dishonest one.

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2013, 12:17 AM
But you are right about there being a shitload of jews in Germany post-WWI...it was a cesspool of socialists and communists (of which we know many were kikes). The Weimar years were such a shitstain with all the jewish influence, poverty, hyperinflation, and deviant Berlin behavior. Berlin was the fag capitol of the world between World Wars too, and thankfully they were purged as well.

pgardn
10-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Jesus Christ dude, just admit you fucked up and meant 1923 instead of 1932...kinda sad seeing all the backpedaling and the "but there were other putsch's!" crap.

It was an honest mistake, don't make it a dishonest one.

Oh, so another sociopath NAZI judges HONESTY?

Nice...

DisAsTerBot
10-08-2013, 09:30 AM
lol when did native americans become nazis???

lebomb
10-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Since the coon crew and the resident White Knights of the Liberal Dildo Party refuse to acknowledge that blacks are a hindrance on white society and our constant state of being under attack by the Zionist controlled media..I will start this thread to show you all time and time again where the real problem lies. This will be a collection of the evidence in what I call a "Reverse Trayvon Martin" thread. One day the truth will come to light and white nationalism will sweep across the US and restore the republic.

Today's example:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/

:stfu ya redneck racist backwards ass farm raised country fuck. :flipoff

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Oh, so another sociopath NAZI judges HONESTY?

Nice...

If you stop lying u might stop melting down. Food for thought.

Creepn
10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
lol when did native americans become nazis???

Or when did thug Blood Oak Cliff natives become nazis?

pgardn
10-08-2013, 09:47 PM
But you are right about there being a shitload of jews in Germany post-WWI...it was a cesspool of socialists and communists (of which we know many were kikes). The Weimar years were such a shitstain with all the jewish influence, poverty, hyperinflation, and deviant Berlin behavior. Berlin was the fag capitol of the world between World Wars too, and thankfully they were purged as well.

Jewish shot stain, kikes...

So you were elated they were gassed?
Dont ever suggest someone is melting down when you applaud purging human beings ya sick sack o shit.

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2013, 09:52 PM
you applaud purging human beings ya sick sack o shit.
I said nothing of the sort. They gassed vermin.

m>s
10-08-2013, 10:03 PM
i don't believe anyone was systematically gassed, the camps weren't set up for that

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2013, 10:27 PM
i don't believe anyone was systematically gassed, the camps weren't set up for that
Treblinka and Sobibor were, but for the most part you're right.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
10-08-2013, 10:53 PM
They gassed clothes and bed linens tbh

pgardn
10-09-2013, 08:30 AM
All the Nazi stank showing up on this thread.

Good deal. Sign up scum...

m>s
10-16-2013, 05:47 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/10/16/vandals-use-spray-paint-to-wreak-havoc-in-northeast-philadelphia/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Residents in one Northeast Philadelphia neighborhood had a rude awakening Wednesday morning when they woke up and discovered vulgar graffiti spray-painted on their cars and homes.The vandalism happened on four blocks in the city’s Rhawnhurst section. The streets targeted were Hoffnagle Street, Benson Street, Emerson Street and Solly Avenue.
John Carty, a resident on Solly Avenue, says, “I’m just a little disgusted that this would happen, that’s all. The kids have nothing better to do than cause problems for older people.”
According to investigators, the vandals spray-painted racial epithets, sexual symbols and swastikas on cars, houses and fences.
The spray paint vandalism included the saying “Fu* Crakers” and some on the swastikas were backwards.
A woman from Rhawnhurst was surprised by the vandalism and says people are usually friendly in her neighborhood.

“They go by they say hi, it’s been very nice for a very long time.”
Carty, who is set to celebrate his 83rdbirthday on Saturday, has a proposition for police if they catch whoever is responsible.
“I’d give them a brush and tell them to paint the house.”
So far, no arrests have been made.
Police are classifying this as a case of juvenile destruction.
The vandalism remains under investigation.

HI-FI
10-16-2013, 06:11 PM
what happened with the scroteface avatar? i thought the original one was the best.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2013, 06:28 PM
All the Nazi stank showing up on this thread.

Good deal. Sign up scum...

It's good for showing what is what. The thread serves a purpose if for only that. For example, I had no idea that DD was a nazi sympathizer and eugenics type.

m>s
10-16-2013, 06:44 PM
what happened with the scroteface avatar? i thought the original one was the best.

slomo the homo got pissed and fucked up the avatar and banned the account, dude is obviously a buttmad slav...can't take the bants

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 10:31 PM
It's good for showing what is what. The thread serves a purpose if for only that. For example, I had no idea that DD was a nazi sympathizer and eugenics type.
Up until a year or so ago I wasn't. I was as blue as the SIDS baby I responded to a couple weeks ago, but I'm just sick of system-abusing minorities. I'm around it all the time, whether I work in the hospital or ambulance--after 7 years I can't feign impartiality anymore. At least in flight I only deal with affluent white people with real medical problems. I don't believe in religion, I'm pro-choice, and I don't care what gays do (but I wished they'd stfu and stop acting so......gay). I honestly do believe in some form of passive eugenics, but more on a socio-economic level.

As for the Nazi bit, half schtick, half respect. My paternal grandfather fought in the Wehrmacht (not the SS-nazi crazies, i know)...but I respect the hell out of a party that turned a ruined, desperate and depraved country back into a superpower in short order.

m>s
10-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Similar story here, I grew up with a dad who was staunchly democrat and a mom who is politically agnostic...both are independents now and are awake to the scam. I used to even sympathize with minorities at one point in my life...I guess it depends where you grow up and what your life experiences are, but most of us eventually grow up and see it for what it is. 3rd world people bring with them 3rd world habits. It sounds harsh to some, but all that bullshit has no place in a top tier society on the cutting edge of growth and innovation. A society should be united by one common race, one common belief because a society where everyone is pulling together in the same direction can achieve great things which we saw back in the 1930s and scared the shit out of international bankers. That doesn't mean I hate people of other races, I wish them the best I just don't think they belong in a white society. This idea that the white countries are supposed to provide for the worlds poor is how the jews are convincing the whites to be complicit in their own genocide. It's happening in every white country and whites are dropping fast as a percentage of the overall earth population..something that is in great need of being addressed.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Up until a year or so ago I wasn't. I was as blue as the SIDS baby I responded to a couple weeks ago, but I'm just sick of system-abusing minorities. I'm around it all the time, whether I work in the hospital or ambulance--after 7 years I can't feign impartiality anymore. At least in flight I only deal with affluent white people with real medical problems. I don't believe in religion, I'm pro-choice, and I don't care what gays do (but I wished they'd stfu and stop acting so......gay). I honestly do believe in some form of passive eugenics, but more on a socio-economic level.

As for the Nazi bit, half schtick, half respect. My paternal grandfather fought in the Wehrmacht (not the SS-nazi crazies, i know)...but I respect the hell out of a party that turned a ruined, desperate and depraved country back into a superpower in short order.

Fckn Nazi piece of shit supposed to be helping people, in the medical field...

Some of those affluent white people you helped might have been Jews.
Still feel good?

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Fckn Nazi piece of shit supposed to be helping people, in the medical field...

Some of those affluent white people you helped might have been Jews.
Still feel good?
Not supposed, I do help people, even when I don't want to--it's what makes me a professional. If I suspect a Jew is on my plane I just hit him with Ativan so he doesn't talk to me during flight.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Similar story here, I grew up with a dad who was staunchly democrat and a mom who is politically agnostic...both are independents now and are awake to the scam. I used to even sympathize with minorities at one point in my life...I guess it depends where you grow up and what your life experiences are, but most of us eventually grow up and see it for what it is. 3rd world people bring with them 3rd world habits. It sounds harsh to some, but all that bullshit has no place in a top tier society on the cutting edge of growth and innovation. A society should be united by one common race, one common belief because a society where everyone is pulling together in the same direction can achieve great things which we saw back in the 1930s and scared the shit out of international bankers. That doesn't mean I hate people of other races, I wish them the best I just don't think they belong in a white society. This idea that the white countries are supposed to provide for the worlds poor is how the jews are convincing the whites to be complicit in their own genocide. It's happening in every white country and whites are dropping fast as a percentage of the overall earth population..something that is in great need of being addressed.
My parents haven't caught on to the "scam" yet--especially my mom. My dad is wiser than he lets on (born in Detroit and grew up in D.C.) to it, but both of them have been private school and college professors for 3+ decades and in that setting obviously the # of shit-eating minorities they come across are few and far between. If you live or work among these creatures, you really know what's up.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Not supposed, I do help people, even when I don't want to--it's what makes me a professional. If I suspect a Jew is on my plane I just hit him with Ativan so he doesn't talk to me during flight.

Oh a professional...
They are animals to you but you help them anyway, Mr. Professional.
Quit your job.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Oh a professional...
They are animals to you but you help them anyway, Mr. Professional.
Quit your job.

It pays well and I'm good at it...can't really see myself doing anything else. I never get emotional, much unlike you are right now.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 10:58 PM
It pays well and I'm good at it...can't really see myself doing anything else. I never get emotional, much unlike you are right now.

Have you ever met a white piece of vermin?

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 10:59 PM
I used to live in Louisiana, so yes.

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Have you ever met a white piece of vermin?

that's a loaded question

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:02 PM
I used to live in Louisiana, so yes.

But they were not as despicable as vermin of color?

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Certainly not as plentiful

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:04 PM
Certainly not as plentiful

So why are there more vermin of color?

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:04 PM
But they were not as despicable as vermin of color?

saw that coming a mile away

obviously since there are some whites who aren't upstanding, that must mean that all races are created totally equal. because that makes sense.

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:05 PM
So why are there more vermin of color?

because they shit them out like turds quicker than economic growth can keep up

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:08 PM
m>s is right...your line of questioning is very formulaic and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm down in Miami, so I don't come across white vermin very often. Actually when I was up in Pittsburgh, DC, and Baltimore is was the same deal. I look at them with the same contempt, but matter of fact is they are rare when compared to hispanics, and exponentially rarer compared to black vermin.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:11 PM
saw that coming a mile away

obviously since there are some whites who aren't upstanding, that must mean that all races are created totally equal. because that makes sense.

It makes no sense whatsoever you Nazi quack. African Pygmies are on the whole smaller people. Bantu tribesmen are tall, they are not equal in height. Nordic folks are larger than Irish. Care to go on...

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:13 PM
because they shit them out like turds quicker than economic growth can keep up

So because there are more of them, they are naturally the larger vermin population.

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:14 PM
"It makes no sense whatsoever"

so then stick a dick in it and shut up

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:14 PM
It makes no sense whatsoever you Nazi quack. African Pygmies are on the whole smaller people. Bantu tribesmen are tall, they are not equal in height. Nordic folks are larger than Irish. Care to go on...
What does this have to do with anything?

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:15 PM
So because there are more of them, they are naturally the larger vermin population.

there aren't more of them. america is still 66% white, yet we commit less crimes than blacks.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:16 PM
What does this have to do with anything?

So people can be created unequal in many aspects correct?

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:18 PM
there aren't more of them. america is still 66% white, yet we commit less crimes than blacks.

And why is it that blacks commit more crime?
Your insight since you have discovered the big lie that Nazis are privy to?

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Thanks for your anthropological dissertation about some random spearchuckers from Africa. I'm talking about what I see show up to the ER--or, embarrassingly--what I have to bring to the ER every day.

Take your poor man's nat geo studies elsewhere.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:20 PM
And why is it that blacks commit more crime?
Your insight since you have discovered the big lie that Nazis are privy to?
Now you sound like a poor man's Chumpdumper.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Thanks for your anthropological dissertation about some random spearchuckers from Africa. I'm talking about what I see show up to the ER--or, embarrassingly--what I have to bring to the ER every day.

Take your poor man's nat geo studies elsewhere.

You don't want to go on, it's leading to a very important question that I believe you are afraid of?

So, I think we agree that the other Nazi stating that all men are created equal is horseshit.
Agree?

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Now you sound like a poor man's Chumpdumper.

I don't know what this means, I just want an opinion.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:29 PM
You don't want to go on, it's leading to a very important question that I believe you are afraid of?
Umm, no. I speak from real world experience, of which you clearly have none of in this arena. If you deny that then offer evidence to the contrary--and don't lie or I'll know.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Umm, no. I speak from real world experience, of which you clearly have none of in this arena. If you deny that then offer evidence to the contrary--and don't lie or I'll know.

You speak of your real world experience dumbs hit, not mine. I assure you I have been around and known more people than you have if you have stated your profession accurately. And I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.

So do we agree its clear that different ethnic groups are clearly not equal in many aspects.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:35 PM
You speak of your real world experience dumbs hit, not mine. I assure you I have been around and known more people.
lol irony

Sure, more white people. What do you do?

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:40 PM
So do we agree its clear that different ethnic groups are clearly not equal in many aspects.

Youre well on your way brother you just don't even realize it yet

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:41 PM
lol irony

Sure, more white people. What do you do?

Meet and get to know a lot more people than you. You figure it out as it could be a multitude of professions.

But we digress.

So do you believe that people of color are created with a greater propensity to become vermin than white people?

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Meet and get to know a lot more people than you. You figure it out as it could be a multitude of professions.

Ok, I guess hairdresser.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Ok, I guess hairdresser.

No, I do the nails. Good guess though.

answer the question

m>s
10-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Male prostitute imo

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:46 PM
No, I do the nails. Good guess though.
Good, I'll send the Mrs. your way for a 2:30 tomorrow. You can submit your questions in writing to her, then she can ask me. I only want qualifed people questioning me.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Good, I'll send the Mrs. your way for a 2:30 tomorrow. You can submit your questions in writing to her, then she can ask me. I only want qualifed people questioning me.

Ok, I am a pastor in a traveling atheist church.

Answer the question chicken shit.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Ok, I am a pastor in a traveling atheist church.

So, cancel that appointment?

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Don't ever play poker, pgardn...you revealed your low pocket pair after the first question.

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:54 PM
So, cancel that appointment?

No, join the church of nonbelievers.

Its strange you balk at the question. Answer it.

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2013, 11:57 PM
No, join the church of nonbelievers.

Its strange you balk at the question. Answer it.
No need to...you're trying too hard to set up your own punchline. All I have to do is wait you out (or give you the silent treatment) and you'll become more emotionally unhinged and eventually spill the beans

:corn:

pgardn
10-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Don't ever play poker, pgardn...you revealed your low pocket pair after the first question.

This is not poker.

Why can't you just answer the question. You rail against people of color. You must have thought about why?
I did not start off with a dumbshit assertion,you did.
Answer the question, it has seriously got to be of interest to you.

pgardn
10-17-2013, 12:00 AM
No need to...you're trying too hard to set up your own punchline. All I have to do is wait you out (or give you the silent treatment) and you'll become more emotionally unhinged and eventually spill the beans

:corn:

Ok then I give up.

You think people of color are inferior to white people. No thought as to why, it just is.
The Nazi wins. Sound the horns and play Wagner.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Ok then I give up.

You think people of color are inferior to white people. No thought as to why, it just is.
It is what it is. If I could change it I would, just like if I could make you a more interesting person with good takes, I would.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Race is not a genetic distinguishable element. White line breeding does show up in the US and that is about it. If you compare whites here to say whites in the EU or Russia or Australia they are not uniform. It's 19th century phrenology in an effort to create class and rank them.

You certainly cannot attribute behavior to specific genes much less take that a step further in generalization to race which again has no genetic correlation. It's all about isolated populations.

I can understand being a against a way of life but that has to do with the choices of individuals and not the color of their skin, cultural conditioning notwithstanding. The cycle of poverty transcends race. That should be obvious.

pgardn
10-17-2013, 12:07 AM
It is what it is. If I could change it I would, just like if I could make you a more interesting person with good takes, I would.

Like your excellent takes concerning people of color.
Sorry I could not supply you with your own riveting thoughtless takes.
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Nite Nazi.

pgardn
10-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Race is not a genetic distinguishable element. White line breeding does show up in the US and that is about it. If you compare whites here to say whites in the EU or Russia or Australia they are not uniform. It's 19th century phrenology in an effort to create class and rank them.

You certainly cannot attribute behavior to specific genes much less take that a step further in generalization to race which again has no genetic correlation. It's all about isolated populations.

I can understand being a against a way of life but that has to do with the choices of individuals and not the color of their skin, cultural conditioning notwithstanding. The cycle of poverty transcends race. That should be obvious.

Its obviously not obvious to Nazis.

m>s
10-17-2013, 12:10 AM
i knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zionist shills pulled the "there's no such thing as race" card

that idea is pretty fucking hilarious

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:10 AM

Sounds like you were an EMT and had to go to a ghetto or two saw some poor ass black people doing obviously stupid shit and generalized. Thing is I see much of the same behavior in trailer parks outside Elizabethtown, KY or around town in Meridian, MS.

I agree that there is a cultural element. Poor fucked up people tend to like it like that for some reason but breeding out poor people is not just going to make the poor go away.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:11 AM

No one said it didn't. What people conveniently ignore--and what I've been stressing--is that poverty is a predominantly black color--at least in my travels.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:13 AM
i knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zionist shills pulled the "there's no such thing as race" card

that idea is pretty fucking hilarious

Do you even know what a haplogroup is? How about genetic drift or populations? Ahve you looked into regional haplogroups or looked into how they compare and contrast?

Race exists but it does not correlate genetically. It's a crutch for ignorance.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Sounds like you were an EMT and had to go to a ghetto or two saw some poor ass black people doing obviously stupid shit and generalized. Thing is I see much of the same behavior in trailer parks outside Elizabethtown, KY or around town in Meridian, MS.

I agree that there is a cultural element. Poor fucked up people tend to like it like that for some reason but breeding out poor people is not just going to make the poor go away.
I've worked (primarily) in the areas of New Orleans, D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Miami--so use your imagination. 7 years of seeing the worst society has to offer. Most of my time in Louisiana was in the western part of the state though--and every race there is equally worthless in that 3rd world country.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:16 AM
Like your excellent takes concerning people of color.
Sorry I could not supply you with your own riveting thoughtless takes.
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Nite Nazi.
Goodnight, Graham. Take care of the Mrs tomorrow, she can be a real bitch.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:17 AM
No one said it didn't. What people conveniently ignore--and what I've been stressing--is that poverty is a predominantly black color--at least in my travels.

Like you completely ignored my discussion on genetics?

What is obvious is that people here assign themselves identity based on race and that there are cultural behaviors associated with that but that doesn't mean breeding is going to solve the problem.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:19 AM
I've worked (primarily) in the areas of New Orleans, D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Miami--so use your imagination. 7 years of seeing the worst society has to offer. Most of my time in Louisiana was in the western part of the state though--and every race there is equally worthless in that 3rd world country.

It's shitty from East Texas to the Florida coast. That just underlines what I am trying to say. Being poor and ignorant begets poor and ignorant. Race is a false categorization.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Like you completely ignored my discussion on genetics?

What is obvious is that people here assign themselves identity based on race and that there are cultural behaviors associated with that but that doesn't mean breeding is going to solve the problem.
Maybe, maybe not. True, there are other factors associated with identity like SE status which you're hinting at. There will always be po' folks--we know this. But this country is so divided and the superior color (white) would likely be more tolerant and empathetic to their "own" poor class, rather than the inherently lazy and unmotivated.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:29 AM
It's shitty from East Texas to the Florida coast. That just underlines what I am trying to say. Being poor and ignorant begets poor and ignorant. Race is a false categorization.
Outside of Louisiana the gutter trash up and down the eastern seaboard has been predominantly (and I mean predominantly) black. Are you telling me there's more blacks in W. Louisiana than those inner cities? Yes, there are many white people like that too, but lumping them in that group is not fixing the problem. The amount of gutter babies produced by blacks (and browns) needs to fucking stop. I'm not saying sterilize them (yet), but their mostly useless (and you can't argue useless) growth needs to be curbed significantly.

m>s
10-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Do you even know what a haplogroup is? How about genetic drift or populations? Ahve you looked into regional haplogroups or looked into how they compare and contrast?

Race exists but it does not correlate genetically. It's a crutch for ignorance.
You know what else is similar to humans genetically? Chimps. Doesn't mean it's even remotely the same thing..unless were talking about Kool. He's the bridge between the two species.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:34 AM
Maybe, maybe not. True, there are other factors associated with identity like SE status which you're hinting at. There will always be po' folks--we know this. But this country is so divided and the superior color (white) would likely be more tolerant and empathetic to their "own" poor class, rather than the inherently lazy and unmotivated.

Are you really trying to say that white poor are not lazy and unmotivated? You should broaden your horizons to Appalachia, it will change your tune I think.

We can look to English history and know white sympathy like that is not true. Poverty was the driving force behind expatriating the people to various penal colonies around the world. People like to shit on other people and elevate themselves at the expense of others. It's just how we roll. Getting rid of a certain skin color isn't going to change that.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:35 AM
I like saying stupid and inane things so as to prop my worldview and further my schtick.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Are you really trying to say that white poor are not lazy and unmotivated?
On the whole, no.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Outside of Louisiana the gutter trash up and down the eastern seaboard has been predominantly (and I mean predominantly) black. Are you telling me there's more blacks in W. Louisiana than those inner cities? Yes, there are many white people like that too, but lumping them in that group is not fixing the problem. The amount of gutter babies produced by blacks (and browns) needs to fucking stop. I'm not saying sterilize them (yet), but their mostly useless (and you can't argue useless) growth needs to be curbed significantly.

All I am saying is that if you are going to programs like that then you shouldn't make skin color the determining factor. I can see that certain people should not be allowed to raise children to an extent but that raises all manner of other issues which cannot be ignored. Trying to breed out a skin color is just dumb though.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:39 AM
nm reread and realized i misread

ElNono
10-17-2013, 12:41 AM
hipsters are lazy and unmotivated... and don't get me started on black hipsters...

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:41 AM
All I am saying is that if you are going to programs like that then you shouldn't make skin color the determining factor. I can see that certain people should not be allowed to raise children to an extent but that raises all manner of other issues which cannot be ignored. Trying to breed out a skin color is just dumb though.
Well safe to say I would never be in charge of such a thing, but if legislation like this were to pass, rest assured in this day and age the bill would be racially equitable.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:43 AM
hipsters are lazy and unmotivated... and don't get me started on black hipsters...
Thanks for putting Gramps up in that swank condo:tu

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 12:46 AM

This is an aside but I do think that hipsters have done damage to music as a whole. It downplayed the good of widespread promotion of good music.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 12:46 AM
and kept PBR in business

Creepn
10-17-2013, 02:44 PM
White people always crying about blacks on welfare. Isn't that only a small portion of the tax anyway? Black people on welfare is not the problem nor the cause of problems with the economy. Anybody who just wants say "blacks are lazy" are willfully ignorant and racist or maybe just plain dumb. Hell, probably all 3. That's all there is to it.

Pretty huge race card white people love to use even though the majority of people on top that can effect outcomes are white.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Take blacks off welfare and they starve. That's all there is to it.

boutons_deux
10-17-2013, 03:12 PM
White people always crying about blacks on welfare.

IIRC white people are well over 50% of the total number of people on public assistance

so when Repugs want to cut public assistance, they are cutting support for the lots of red-state/rural bubbas.

Creepn
10-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Take blacks off welfare and they starve. That's all there is to it.

Disagree on that outcome just as I disagreed with the Klan's assessments that there would be mass riots after the Trayvon Martin verdict.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Disagree on that outcome.
True, they could always rob white people some more.

Creepn
10-17-2013, 03:15 PM
True, they could always rob white people some more.

Black people rob black people more than they do to whites.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Black people rob black people more than they do to whites.
Why is that?

Creepn
10-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Why is that?

Proximity.

I would also say, the same applies to whites. Whites would be robbing whites more for sure.

m>s
10-20-2013, 02:15 PM
N!ggers

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1490901#bmb=1

Chief Brody
10-20-2013, 08:02 PM
N!ggers

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1490901#bmb=1
Fucking animals.

Chief Brody
10-24-2013, 05:26 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/take-a-stroll-wake-up-in-hospital-thanks-to-black-mob/#ozYGeDE5wiefpPZ7.99

Looks like a few more escaped the zoo

TSA
10-29-2013, 08:29 PM
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Police are looking for several suspects who broke into a northeast side home, shot a woman in her 50s, and sexually assaulted the woman and her daughter.

The incident occurred in the 800 block of E. 79th St. around 7:26 a.m. Tuesday.

The victim, a woman in her 50s, was transported to St. Vincent Hospital for a gunshot wound to the leg. She is listed in good condition.

A police report filed later indicated the woman and her daughter, in her 20s, had both been sexually assaulted during the incident.

“You know, we’ve had a few random burglaries and things you’d expect, but nothing like this,” said Mike Gamage who lives four doors down. “It’s scary.”

Police said they are searching for four to five black males in connection with the incident. The men stole three vehicles from the residence, but they were recovered about two hours later. Two vehicles were located near 62nd Street and Michigan Road and the third was found near 80th and Windcombe.

“The detectives and the police department are going to do everything they can to find out who did this and hold them accountable,” said IMPD Lt Christopher Bailey.

The family father was at home but was not injured during the incident.

Neighborhood sources say the suspects drove the mother and daughter to the Regions Bank branch at 93rd and Meridian to pull out cash. It’s unclear if that happened before or after the assaults and shooting.

Detectives were looking for possible connections to a similar home invasion robbery near 70th and Spring Mill Road last Thursday. That case also involved four or five black males forcing their way into a home before stealing from an ATM and driving off with the family’s Jeep. The vehicle was later recovered.

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/10/29/woman-reportedly-shot-in-possible-residential-robbery-on-north-side/#ixzz2jAG6H3M7

m>s
11-18-2013, 08:13 PM
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/11/two-dead-in-hate-crime-spree-killing-in-greenwood-south-carolina/

m>s
11-20-2013, 09:41 AM
http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/11/surprise-media-finally-wake-up-to-knockout-game/

boutons_deux
11-20-2013, 09:44 AM
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Police are looking for several suspects who broke into a northeast side home, shot a woman in her 50s, and sexually assaulted the woman and her daughter.

The incident occurred in the 800 block of E. 79th St. around 7:26 a.m. Tuesday.

The victim, a woman in her 50s, was transported to St. Vincent Hospital for a gunshot wound to the leg. She is listed in good condition.

A police report filed later indicated the woman and her daughter, in her 20s, had both been sexually assaulted during the incident.

“You know, we’ve had a few random burglaries and things you’d expect, but nothing like this,” said Mike Gamage who lives four doors down. “It’s scary.”

Police said they are searching for four to five black males in connection with the incident. The men stole three vehicles from the residence, but they were recovered about two hours later. Two vehicles were located near 62nd Street and Michigan Road and the third was found near 80th and Windcombe.

“The detectives and the police department are going to do everything they can to find out who did this and hold them accountable,” said IMPD Lt Christopher Bailey.

The family father was at home but was not injured during the incident.

Neighborhood sources say the suspects drove the mother and daughter to the Regions Bank branch at 93rd and Meridian to pull out cash. It’s unclear if that happened before or after the assaults and shooting.

Detectives were looking for possible connections to a similar home invasion robbery near 70th and Spring Mill Road last Thursday. That case also involved four or five black males forcing their way into a home before stealing from an ATM and driving off with the family’s Jeep. The vehicle was later recovered.

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/10/29/woman-reportedly-shot-in-possible-residential-robbery-on-north-side/#ixzz2jAG6H3M7

black on black crime?

black on white hate crime BECAUSE the victim was racially profiled as white?

m>s
11-24-2013, 02:02 AM
According to investigators, the 14-year-old freshman allegedly came to Danvers High School on Oct. 22 with a knife, a box cutter, changes of clothes, gloves, and a ski mask.

He had been asked to stay late to prepare for an upcoming test by his math teacher Colleen Ritzer, who made her way to the bathroom just after school ended, around 2:54 p.m, according to a police description of school security footage.

But just a moment later, according to police, a hooded Chism appears on the tape. Donning gloves, he follows Ritzer into the restroom before emerging 12 minutes later — alone.

Prosecutors say Chism slashed Ritzer’s throat; partially stripped her of her clothing; and robbed her of her phone, credit cards, and two driver’s licenses. Her body had been carted in a recycling bin to a wooded area behind the school. Investigators said she had been sexually assaulted with an unidentified object.

Chism allegedly left a folded handwritten note just a few feet away from Ritzer’s body that read: “I hate you all.”

The teen was indicted Thursday by an Essex County grand jury on a charge of first-degree murder as an adult, and was indicted as a youthful offender on charges of aggravated rape and armed robbery. He is due to be arraigned in Essex Superior Court on the murder charge Dec. 4, and is being held without bail at a Department of Youth Services facility.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...eBP/story.html (http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/11/22/police-affidavit-describes-chilling-note-left-philip-chism-after-death-danvers-high-teacher-colleen-ritzer/TIIRW5NuMrq6PpUND31eBP/story.html)

Creepn
11-24-2013, 02:59 AM
So when will you actually have a full page of content? You should be at least 20+ pages by now and can't even full up one yet. Tsk tsk.

m>s
11-24-2013, 07:41 PM
well a lot of it doesn't take up much space because it's hard to embed full articles from a phone. the one time i post the actual article is when i'm at a computer usually it's just a link. this thread is only a couple of months old and there are already like 10 instances, and i'm not even trying very hard just when they show up on the front page of drudge report and i remember to post them. you really ask dumb questions tbh.

m>s
11-24-2013, 07:45 PM
just in the last week along i've seen at least 10 different cases of "knockout" where black youth think it's fun to go around sucker punching whites. just because i don't feel like posting them all isn't a victory for the black panthers you stupid motherfucking coon, eat shit you worthless motherfucker. you ought to be purged from society you ugly dark wretched thing.

m>s
11-24-2013, 07:56 PM
motherfucker

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Deputies-investigating-after-a-woman-is-found-dead-in-neighbors-yard-232210871.html

UPDATE: WIlliamson County Sheriff Bennie Vick says 66 year-old Barbara Beers of Johnston City, Illinois died as a result of stab wounds.
30 year-old Tamera Williams, of Johnston City, was arrested in Tennessee. Vick believes Williams stole Beers' car and was headed to Georgia.
Williams is currently being held in the Rutherford County jail on charges of possession of a stolen vehicle. Additional charges related to the homicide are expected to file against Williams Sunday.
PREVIOUS STORY

WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Ill.—We are still trying to learn more tonight about a woman found dead in Williamson County, Illinois. Yesterday, the Sheriff's Office received a call about someone lying in a neighbors yard. When they arrived, they found the woman unresponsive.

Neighbors did not want to talk to us on camera, but they said they think it was foul play. They said a crime like this was least expected, especially not on a rural road like Mcinturf.

I reached out to neighbors, but no one would speak to us out of fear and concern for the neighborhood, but what one neighbor did say was when his kids came home from school they found the woman's body lying here and left for dead.

In a desperate search for answers, a sheriff's deputy brought in a canine unit to search for clues. Williamson County Sheriff Bennie Vick said the woman does not live near the area where she was found.

Neighbors said they are left wondering, why here, in a once calm and peaceful neighborhood.

An autopsy was scheduled for today. Local 6 is still waiting on those results. We have not received any reports of an arrest. Stay with us as we continue to follow this developing story.

click the link suspect is black, here's the link to the victims obituary. elderly white lady.

http://ak-cache.legacy.com/legacy/images/Cobrands/TheSouthern/Photos/Beers-Barbara-1119_20131119.jpgJOHNSTON CITY - Barbara Beers, 66, passed away at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, south of Marion.

Services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20, in Murman and Wilson Funeral Home in Johnston City with the Rev. Dr. Michael Mayfield officiating. Burial will be in No. 8 Cemetery, east of Johnston City. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

Memorials may be made to First United Methodist Church of Johnston City.

Barbara was born Feb. 6, 1947, in Herrin, the daughter of Luther and Bonnie (Smith) Kinley.

She married Marvin "Ray" Beers Sr., and he preceded her in death July 24, 2007.

Barbara was a member of First United Methodist Church of Johnston City. She worked in tax preparation and accounting.

She was very close to her family.

Survivors include her mother of Johnston City; four sons, David Beers and wife, Darla, of Herrin, Ray Beers and Vance Beers, both of Corinth, and Jason Beers and wife, Sherry, of Johnston City; 15 grandchildren, Dusty, Brittany, Dalton, Greenlee, Corey, Kelcie, Colt, Michayla, Stoney, Briar, Fallon, Jamie, Toni, Cooper and Kalla; eight great-grandchildren, Alexis, Izabella, Ariah, Gracelynn, Kyler, Brody, Gabriel and Audrina; two brothers, William Kinley and wife, Betty, and Earl Kinley and wife, Alisa, all of Johnston City; sister, Jean Ann Ray and husband, Harry Jr., of Johnston City; and numerous nieces and nephews.

She was preceded in death by her father; and grandson, Hayden Abbott Beers.

To sign the guest register or for more information, visit www.murmanandwilson.com (http://www.murmanandwilson.com/).

Published in The Southern Illinoisan from Nov. 17 to Nov. 19, 2013

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thesouthern/obituary.aspx?n=barbara-beers&pid=168025659&fhid=19146#sthash.kNLYWVFO.dpuf

m>s
11-24-2013, 08:00 PM
just like in the case above, the media NEVER makes mention of the races of the suspect/victim

N. Charleston man charged in connection with Michigan murderPosted: Nov 22, 2013 2:15 PM CSTUpdated: Nov 22, 2013 2:27 PM CST

http://wcsc.images.worldnow.com/images/24046629_BG1.jpg (http://wcsc.images.worldnow.com/images/24046629_BG1.jpg)

MOST READ STORIES

Louisville couple unable to have children adopts 4 siblings (http://www.live5news.com/story/24051237/an-adoption-story-couple-adopts-4-siblings)

'Is that Zach Braff?' Actor photobombs newlyweds' photoshoot (http://www.live5news.com/story/24051195/is-that-zach-braff-actor-photobombs-newlyweds-photoshoot)

Highway Patrol investigates deadly wreck in Colleton Co. (http://www.live5news.com/story/24052397/highway-patrol-investigates-deadly-wreck-in-colleton-co)

Hospital gets germ zapping robot (http://www.live5news.com/story/24051219/hospital-gets-germ-zapping-robot)

Boeing solicits bids for site of 777X production (http://www.live5news.com/story/24052898/boeing-solicits-bids-for-site-of-777x-production)

NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -Officials say a North Charleston man accused of murdering a medical student in Ann Arbor, Michigan has been formally charged, and is facing additional home invasion charges.
Police arrested 21-year-old Shaquille Jones earlier this month at his North Charleston apartment. Jones is being charged in Washtenaw County with homicide, two counts of first degree home invasion, and conspiracy to commit home invasion.
He is being held without bond. A preliminary hearing will be held December 5.
The victim, 25-year-old Paul Dewolf, was found shot in the neck in July. Investigators say a co-worker found Dewolf dead in his fraternity house in the 200 block of N. Ingalls Street.
According to investigators, a tip led to Jones' arrest. The tipster said someone wanted by Ann Arbor, Michigan police for murder was in the North Charleston area.

North Charleston police then arrested Jones at his apartment on Elms Plantation Boulevard. Officers say they also found two stolen guns in a duffle bag in the apartment.

Both guns were loaded, according to a police report.

Investigators say it appears the suspect did not know the victim. A motive for the murder has not been released.

but me i have a picture of the victim

http://www.newnation.org/Images/2013/PaulDeWolf.jpg

m>s
11-24-2013, 08:01 PM
http://www.wsfa.com/story/24048036/man-guilty-of-attempted-murder-of-former-state-rep-jay-loves-mother-in-law

Man guilty of attempted murder of former AL Rep. Love's mother-in-law

Posted: Nov 22, 2013 4:27 PM CSTUpdated: Nov 22, 2013 4:41 PM CSTBy WSFA 12 News Staff - email

http://wsfa.images.worldnow.com/images/24048036_BG1.jpg (http://wsfa.images.worldnow.com/images/24048036_BG1.jpg)The home invasion happened at the victim's home on Monticello Drive in Montgomery.
http://wsfa.images.worldnow.com/images/24048036_BG2.jpg (http://wsfa.images.worldnow.com/images/24048036_BG2.jpg)Wilanu Collins was convicted of burglary, three counts of robbery and attempted murder. (Source: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office)
http://wsfa.images.worldnow.com/images/24048036_BG3.jpg (http://wsfa.images.worldnow.com/images/24048036_BG3.jpg)Elton Walton pleaded guilty to three counts of robbery and one count of burglary May 8. (Source: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office)

MORE NEWSmore>> (http://www.wsfa.com/category/1190/news)

Congress plans tough Iran sanctions if deal fails (http://www.wsfa.com/story/24055412/congress-plans-tough-iran-sanctions-if-deal-fails)
Arab musician shot, killed outside Nashville bar (http://www.wsfa.com/story/24057101/arab-musician-shot-killed-outside-nashville-bar)
Wintry storm threatens Thanksgiving travels (http://www.wsfa.com/story/24056152/wintry-storm-threatens-thanksgiving-travels)
Analysis: Iran deal leaves Israel few options (http://www.wsfa.com/story/24055292/analysis-iran-deal-leaves-israel-few-options)
Afghan president delays signing US deal (http://www.wsfa.com/story/24054789/afghan-president-delays-signing-us-deal)

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -A man on trial on multiple charges related to the home invasion and robbery of former State Rep. Jay Love's in-laws in September 2012 has been found guilty.
According to Assistant District Attorney Daryl Bailey, Wilanu Collins was convicted of burglary, three counts of robbery and the attempted murder of Love's mother-in-law.
The home invasion happened at the victim's home on Monticello Drive in Montgomery on a Friday morning.
Collins will be sentenced on Jan. 22. He faces 20 years to life on each of the five counts. The district attorney will ask for "consecutive life sentences."

Another suspect in the case, Elton Walton, pleaded guilty to three counts of robbery and one count of burglary May 8. He will also be sentenced Jan. 22.

pic of the victim:

http://www.newnation.org/Images/2013/JayLove.jpg

m>s
11-24-2013, 08:04 PM
http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-20-arrested-in-26yearolds-shooting-death/-/475880/23072956/-/11xm8dn/-/index.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -The mother of a 26-year-old man shot and killed Monday night said her son never judged people by the color of the their skin, but she said the man who killed him did.
Quick Clicks

Vigil held for man gunned down (http://www.news4jax.com/news/vigil-held-for-man-gunned-down-on-westside/-/475880/23060830/-/3itltwz/-/index.html)
Man, 26, shot, killed on Westside (http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-shot-killed-on-westside/-/475880/23036548/-/14j30i6/-/index.html)

Police said David Bouthillier (pictured below) was killed by 20-year-old Troy Sirmons after an altercation off Indian Lakes Court on the Westside. Family members say Sirmons called Bouthillier, who is white, a racial slur before he pulled the trigger.
"It just angers me with all that's going on in Jacksonville, hate and racism," said Lisa Bouthillier, David's mother. "There's no need to hate everybody because of skin color."
Bouthillier said her son treated everyone the same regardless of their race or ethnicity. It's one of the reasons why she said she'll never understand why someone could take his life.http://www.news4jax.com/image/view/-/23071944/highRes/1/-/bow65fz/-/David-Bouthillier--closeup-.jpg
"I don't hate anyone, I don't want anyone else's child to die. I just want justice for him," she said.
Bouthillier said David and his girlfriend, who is African-American, had been dating for a year, and both lived in an apartment complex on the Westside. Police said Bouthillier and his girlfriend were involved in a verbal argument outside the complex when Sirmons approached them to break it up.
At a news conference Wednesday, police didn't explain what was said, except to say that Bouthillier told Sirmons to mind his business.
Police said Sirmons later returned to the couple's house and shot the 26-year-old when he opened the door.
"Things like this to me are senseless," said Asst. Chief Chris Butler, of the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. "You have an argument occurring and an individual who confronts, is unhappy about the argument, but the bottom line is, it doesn't give anybody a reason to return to the scene and knock on the door and kill somebody. There are other ways to handle these things."
Lisa Bouthillier said her son was misunderstood and didn't deserve to die.
"He was just a great guy, and he's not going to get to see his children grow up," she said. "And that was the last two things he said before he departed, and that was about his two children. And that just breaks all of our hearts."

you motherfucking n!ggers are always pulling this shit and you have the fucking audacity to come in here and say that shit, play innocent?? the list of these types of incidents are fucking ENDLESS, every day. fuck you, you're lucky we are civilized enough to allow you to live. the diversity experiment is over soon, we've seen enough to know that it is a failure. i wouldn't kill you, like you savages do to our people, but i sure as hell want to see you deported to nigeria.

m>s
11-24-2013, 08:21 PM
http://www.nbc4i.com/story/24042714/shooting-near-highland-park-elementary-prompts-lockdown

thankfully no woman in my family would ever date a coon

http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/24042714_BG1.jpg (http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/24042714_BG1.jpg)Danny Thornton, 47
http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/24042714_BG5.jpg (http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/24042714_BG5.jpg)Jaiden Dixon
http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/24042714_BG6.jpg (http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/24042714_BG6.jpg)The victim, Vicki Vertin, is believed to be another ex-girlfriend of Thornton.
A woman, believed to be the current girlfriend of Thornton, was shot inside of a southeast Columbus dentist office.
Danny Thornton, 47, was shot and killed during a standoff with Columbus police and FBI SWAT officers following a two separate shootings Friday morning.

GROVE CITY, Ohio -A Columbus police SWAT officer was injured while attempting to apprehend a man suspected of shooting a 9-year-old boy and a woman Friday morning.
The string of shootings began when paramedics and Grove City police officers responded to a home in the 2700 block of Independence Way at about 7:35 a.m. on a report of a shooting.
Grove City police Capt. Jeff Pearson tells NBC4 a 9-year-old boy opened the door and was shot once at close range.
The boy, identified as Jaiden Dixon, was transported to Nationwide Children's Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. However, Dixon's mother posted to her Facebook page Friday afternoon that doctors are harvesting his organs for donation.
SLIDESHOW: Images from the Scenes (http://www.nbc4i.com/slideshow?widgetid=96762)
The suspect was identified as 47-year-old Danny Thornton, who is the ex-boyfriend of Dixon's mother.
Police said Dixon's mother, who was sitting in the living room when the shooting occurred, and Thornton have a 17-year-old son together.
Following the initial shooting, Grove City police issued an alert to all Franklin County law enforcement asking them to be on the lookout for Thornton and his vehicle at about 8:01 a.m.
Columbus police officers responded to a second shooting at Pitts Dentistry located at 4409 South Hamilton Road.
Investigators said Thornton entered the practice, which had just opened for the day, stated "Haven't seen you in a while" and shot a dental hygienist once before turning and walking out of the office.

The victim, Vicki Vertin, is believed to be another ex-girlfriend of Thornton. Detectives said there was no altercation on yelling prior to the shooting.
Vertin was transported to Grant Medical Center where she underwent emergency surgery. She is listed in critical, but stable condition.

Vertin and Thornton had two children together, according to police. Those children were not involved in the previous shooting.
Officers learned of Thornton's location after speaking with two people who said that Thornton had contacted them to say that he had shot two people, and was not going back to jail. The sources told police that Thornton was in his vehicle in the parking located between a Sam's Club and Walmart in the area of Morse Road.
According to Columbus police, at least two Columbus and FBI SWAT officers in civilian clothing approached Thornton in the parking lot at about 9:45 a.m.
Columbus police public information officer Sgt. Rich Weiner tellsNBC4 that Thornton exited his vehicle and raised his weapon to the officers. The officers fired at Thornton who was shot and pronounced dead at the scene.
An officer was also injured during the standoff. The officer, identified as 51-year-old Officer Steve Smith, is a 24-year veteran with Columbus police.
Smith was transported to Grant Medical Center to be treated for a gunshot wound to the hip, according to police. He was reportedly awake, alert, and talking on the scene and during transport. Police officials tell NBC4 the officer is doing OK.
Two other SWAT officers who were involved in the shooting were identified as Officer Lawrence Brown, a 26-year veteran, and Officer Glenn Thivener, a 25-year veteran.
Weiner said the officers reacted to the actions of the suspect.
According to court records, Thornton's criminal history dating back to 1985 includes charges of felonious assault, domestic violence, aggravated menacing, disorderly conduct, assault, attempted possession of drugs, having a weapon under disability, and carrying a concealed weapon.
Highland Park Elementary School was placed on lockdown as a precaution. Independence Way is one block west of the school. The school was being taken off of lockdown as of 10:30 a.m.
Sandy Nekoloff of South-Western City Schools said Dixon is a 4th-grade student at Monterey Elementary School in Grove City.
South-Western City Schools officials sent a letter home to parents Friday. The letter read in part:
"At approximately 7:45 a.m. our building was placed in secured perimeter status by the Grove City Police Department, due to a reported shooting in the vicinity. As this was prior to school starting, we diverted our buses to the Grove City Recreation Center, asked parent drivers to either take their children home or we immediately brought the children into the building, and brought any walkers arriving early to school into the building. The police released us from our secured perimeter prior to the start of school.
"It is with great sadness that I tell you we have been notified that the child, who was injured, is a member of our Monterey family. Our hearts and sympathies go out to the family.

"Clearly, the next few days will be difficult for many of us. Please know that our Crisis Response Team is available to assist students and staff deal with this sadness. If students or staff would like to talk with a trained professional regarding this loss, assistance is available in a private and discreet setting. Students and staff may stop by the school?s office for more information."

A number of schools in the Groveport-Madison School District were also placed on a brief lockdown following the second shooting. The lockdowns have since been lifted.

m>s
11-25-2013, 06:24 PM
listen to those mooncrickets chirp. there's plenty more where that came from bitch.

Creepn
11-26-2013, 12:19 AM
That's it?

m>s
11-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Lol "that's it" it's fucking pathetic that you coons act out this often. There shouldn't be 10s if racially charged murders each day like clockwork. Too many to even embed them all without putting in time and effort. Just be a man and own up creepin. If you want to be equal you first have to act equal. Anyway Ill post 10 more tomorrow sleepy

m>s
09-27-2014, 12:38 AM
A Brenham man will spend the rest of his life in prison after pleading guilty to the murder of his girlfriend.

Anthony Wayne Burns, 44, shot Rachelle Nowak in February. Nowak was at the home of an elderly lady she cared for when Burns broke through the front door, chased Nowak to a back room and shot her multiple times. Burns told police he was mad because Nowak would not answer his phone calls.

“Rachelle Nowak’s family has suffered a great loss,” said District Attorney Julie Renken. “Family representatives stated in court yesterday that they have been sentenced to life without Rachelle. We hope knowing Anthony Burns will never get out to hurt others will bring them some comfort.”

“Domestic violence is not just a problem for other communities,” said Renken. “It happens here, and it usually happens behind closed doors.”

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Brenham-Man-Pleads-Guilty-To-Murder-Of-Ex-Girlfriend-Sentenced-To-Life-276934571.html

Halberto
10-01-2014, 11:47 PM
That's it?

As a self confessed liberal, you're ignorant if you're not seeing the point here. You're saying he doesn't have enough material, but the point is that these were clear cut hate crimes against whites and he HAS to search for them because these stories don't make the news. But hey, that sort of idea complicates things right? Who wants to think that society is more complicated than the few cases we hear every year involving hate crimes white people commit?