PDA

View Full Version : Probably The Most Uncomfortable Evening Of My Life

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2013, 09:39 PM
ok...I know I bullshit a lot but dam....This has to be one of the worst evenings of my life...don't know if it's karma or a sign or what but it definitely has my attention...

so I'm out to dinner with my current main girlfriend...made reservations yesterday...walk into the restaurant and Lo and Behold my ex girl and her entire family is there...we walk right past them and they're mean mugging me...now I'm very uncomfortable as the only black dude in the place...here is where it gets interesting...a large party with a bunch of really hot young girls started coming in with their boyfriends I presume and sat right next to my table...some of you may recall I told you about the sexy blond that sold me my car that I hooked up with last month...yep she came strolling in with that party...and she was with her man who is also a black dude....she made eye contact smiled and played it cool...my Ex's dad then came over and asked why I didn't come speak....man it was the most uncomfortable I've ever been..I was literally boxed in couldn't get outta there fast enough... the whole set of events just ruined my night...I decided to just come home before things got worse...:ihit

Axegrinder
09-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Did you at least enjoy your Mc Nuggets?

scroteface
09-07-2013, 09:50 PM
man i'd be uncomfortable 24/7 if i were a n!ggar

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2013, 09:52 PM
man i'd be uncomfortable 24/7 if i were a n!ggar

naahh if you had my money..you'd be fine :hat

scroteface
09-07-2013, 09:58 PM
you don't have any money though

symple19
09-07-2013, 10:09 PM
It's sad the lengths which some people go to troll.

Especially when you're a fake bluegum dreaming up scenarios to post on a message board

Viva Las Espuelas
09-07-2013, 11:08 PM

:lol

DMC
09-08-2013, 12:59 AM

Probably not McNuggets, but he probably got a discount since he works there.

CitizenDwayne
09-08-2013, 01:19 AM
You obviously haven't read the latest OkCupid polls.

DJR210
09-08-2013, 03:04 AM
It's sad the lengths which some people go to troll.

Especially when you're a fake bluegum dreaming up scenarios to post on a message board

Rogue
09-08-2013, 08:50 AM
One's obsession with pussy will evolve like the addition for drugs. a cigarette could satisfy you at first but later you would want weed, and eventually even heroin wouldn't give you enough satisfaction. That's why smart people don't even touch that shit to begin with.

Axegrinder
09-08-2013, 04:23 PM
One's obsession with pussy will evolve like the addition for drugs. a cigarette could satisfy you at first but later you would want weed, and eventually even heroin wouldn't give you enough satisfaction. That's why smart people don't even touch that shit to begin with.Now THAT is some grade A horseshit. Cigs leading to Heroin is straight up asinine. And your contention that only smart people abstain from sex is completely ludicrous. I see now why you are a Mavs fan..you dont know any better

BoricuaCJA
09-09-2013, 03:11 AM
Now THAT is some grade A horseshit. Cigs leading to Heroin is straight up asinine. And your contention that only smart people abstain from sex is completely ludicrous. I see now why you are a Mavs fan..you dont know any better
He said Cigarettes to Weed. Then eventually you could start taking heroin. Which is true, once one addiction doesn't give a person the same effect, then they tend to go to something else that you give them that effect. Not saying it always happens but it has happened before to people.

DMC
09-09-2013, 08:47 AM
So does caffeine lead to cocaine? I need to know now.

Rogue
09-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Just like the old words said by an ancient Chinese philisopher named Laozi, happiness lies exactly where misfortune resides. Guys should be aware that when they're enjoying eating the pussies with their dicks they're also taking on the shits of their bitches. No pussies comes for free, even when you don't need to pay it instantly in the form of money.

ComfortablyNumb
09-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Meh. Been in much worse.

bus driver
09-09-2013, 09:20 AM

Probably not McNuggets, but he probably got a discount since he works there.

classic, :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
09-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Meh. Been in much worse.

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 11:38 AM
classic, :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:rolleyes

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 07:00 PM
ok...I know I bullshit a lot but dam....This has to be one of the worst evenings of my life...don't know if it's karma or a sign or what but it definitely has my attention...

so I'm out to dinner with my current main girlfriend...made reservations yesterday...walk into the restaurant and Lo and Behold my ex girl and her entire family is there...we walk right past them and they're mean mugging me...now I'm very uncomfortable as the only black dude in the place...here is where it gets interesting...a large party with a bunch of really hot young girls started coming in with their boyfriends I presume and sat right next to my table...some of you may recall I told you about the sexy blond that sold me my car that I hooked up with last month...yep she came strolling in with that party...and she was with her man who is also a black dude....she made eye contact smiled and played it cool...my Ex's dad then came over and asked why I didn't come speak....man it was the most uncomfortable I've ever been..I was literally boxed in couldn't get outta there fast enough... the whole set of events just ruined my night...I decided to just come home before things got worse...:ihit
full of shit per par i see

Big Empty
09-09-2013, 08:02 PM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 08:03 PM
full of shit per par i see

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 08:13 PM
the turth hurts dont it

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 08:34 PM
the turth hurts dont it

:ihit yes it does ...

lol

Buddy Mignon
09-09-2013, 08:43 PM
You should have sent over a round of drinks. That happens to me all the time.

DMC
09-09-2013, 09:09 PM
You should have sent over a round of drinks. That happens to me all the time.

The only thing that happens to you all the time is profiling in airports.

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 09:11 PM
:ihit yes it does ...

lol
kikc me

Axegrinder
09-09-2013, 09:31 PM
The only thing that happens to you all the time is profiling in airports.:flag:Now that was a daisy cutter there..well played sir