PDA

View Full Version : I think it's pretty clear that Bama and LSU are the SEC again as usual

BRHornet45
09-07-2013, 11:19 PM
basically whoever wins the regular season game will play for the national title again.

the question is who will play them in the title game? I'm betting on Clemson.

Pelicans78
09-07-2013, 11:22 PM
basically whoever wins the regular season game will play for the national title again.

the question is who will play them in the title game? I'm betting on Clemson.

Georgia is as good as LSU and honestly they will be favored to win that game in a couple of weeks.

I'm betting on Stanford. Clemson will lose at South Carolina and one ACC game.

BRHornet45
09-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Clemson took down LSU in the bowl game last year (thanks to Les Miles per the usual) and took down Georgia. they are the truth this year and will take down South Carolina as well.

Pelicans78
09-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Clemson took down LSU in the bowl game last year (thanks to Les Miles per the usual) and took down Georgia. they are the truth this year and will take down South Carolina as well.

Neither of those games were on the road and South Carolina has had their number recently. They will be underdogs at South Carolina.

BRHornet45
09-08-2013, 12:29 AM
the bowl game win over LSU was a road game. it was played in Georgia and about 85% of the crowd was LSU fans that travel as always.

symple19
09-08-2013, 12:59 AM
:cry - ing about the guy who gets you double digit wins per par.... fail

Pelicans78
09-08-2013, 01:00 AM
the bowl game win over LSU was a road game. it was played in Georgia and about 85% of the crowd was LSU fans that travel as always.

Not a true road game and Clemson is much closer to Atlanta compared to LSU.

Clemson's a very good team but they haven't proven to be consistent over a full season.

Blake
09-08-2013, 11:12 AM
SEC as a whole has been getting exposed, carrying over from the bowl games from last season

tlongII
09-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Oregon looks like the best team in the country this year.

200 miles
09-10-2013, 01:09 AM

The Ducks might have circle Oct 19 as a trap game against a hungry hungry Huskies team if they want to have a chance at running the table.

Vito Corleone
09-10-2013, 01:20 AM
I think this might be a year where the SEC team doesn't make it to the BCS championship game. Stanford, Oregon, Clemson and Ohio State have such an easy road to the BCS finals over any SEC team. The only way for an SEC team to make the finals is run the table because I'm pretty sure at lease 2 of those 4 will run the table.

symple19
09-10-2013, 05:48 AM

They'll look like the best team until they inevitably lose a game they shouldn't...per-par

That being said, nobody in the country really looks unbeatable to me. We'll know more after this weekend

tlongII
09-10-2013, 09:24 AM
They'll look like the best team until they inevitably lose a game they shouldn't...per-par

That being said, nobody in the country really looks unbeatable to me. We'll know more after this weekend

You mean like Alabama?

DesignatedT
09-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Clemson is @South Carolina at the end of the year. They could easily lose that game.

Stanford won't run the table.

Oregon has a chance but has a couple tough ones (Stanford, Wash, UCLA, PAC12 Championship game)

Ohio State is the most likely to run the table but that game @Michigan could be tough.

A 1 loss SEC team could very well get back in the MNC.