PDA

View Full Version : Burn Notice

Avante
09-08-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm not a TV watcher other than movies/History Channel/Sports. Reality TV sucks long and hard, as does most other weekly programs. Then there's Burn Notice, the only TV show I never miss. It's the best weekly episodic (hmmm?) show on the tube. Well next Thursday night that will be it, yep....the final episode:( Why I have no idea and it bums me out. I'm going to really miss it......excuse me as I wipe this tear rolling down my cheek.

When I think of the great television shows, only Burn Notice makes my list when it comes to current television or recent history.

What's out there today that rivals...

Cheers
M*A*S*H
The Rockford Files
The White Shadow
Starksy & Hutch
Route 66
Bonanza
Amos & Andy
Have Gun Will Travel
The Jeffersons
The Honeymooners

DMC
09-08-2013, 01:39 PM
You must be a fat fuck who sits around all day watching TV and listening to your shitty music collection in your non-drywalled garage.

Avante
09-08-2013, 01:50 PM
You must be a fat fuck who sits around all day watching TV and listening to your shitty music collection in your non-drywalled garage.

How do you watch TV and listen to any music collection...? Not too bright are ya little fella? Yep, I listen to all that shit that inspired....

Elvis
Willie Nelson
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Pink Floyd
Johnny Cash
The Doors
Bonnie Raitt
Merle Haggard

....and others.

You still blowing jack rabbits up with a shot gun?

Here ya go dummy, Zeppelin covering an old Memphis Minnie and Kansas Joe McCoy tune.

fOEQTJV_3-w

You don't know a fucking thing about music do you? Save the rap crap that takes...zero...talent, ok?

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:07 PM
So you work for Dish network?

Avante
09-08-2013, 02:11 PM
So you work for Dish network?

My son in law worked for Dish, he now works at some computer shop. He's a computer wiz.

I don't work at all:king

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2013, 02:14 PM

only difference is you're a fat fuck able to afford a window AC unit :lol

Avante
09-08-2013, 02:17 PM

Anyone who gets a nut killing defenseless animals totally sucks.

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:20 PM
My son in law worked for Dish, he now works at some computer shop. He's a computer wiz.

I don't work at all:king

Because you're 36 and retired with a son in law old enough to have a full time job.

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:20 PM

Two!

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/SIL_zpsfbbf1a22.jpg

This him?

Avante
09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Because you're 36 and retired with a son in law old enough to have a full time job.

You gotta be kiddng me, hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, nobody gives a fuck about that shit so I like everyone else fucks around with it. Look at you, would you actually talk to me/others like you do in hiding, of course not. Nobody here would.

Avante
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/SIL_zpsfbbf1a22.jpg

This him?

Never seen that guy before, who is that?

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Never seen that guy before, who is that?

You tell me, you're the one with pictures of him.

Avante
09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
You tell me, you're the one with pictures of him.

I mentioned he was my son in law in that thread, pay attention...ok?

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I mentioned he was my son in law in that thread, pay attention...ok?

Then act like somebody and stop asking stupid questions.

Soon I will post your pic and we'll see how that plays out.

Avante
09-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Then act like somebody and stop asking stupid questions.

Soon I will post your pic and we'll see how that plays out.

I;m not the one asking...this him...when I made it clear he's my son in law. You can't be that dumb.

DMC
09-08-2013, 02:55 PM
I;m not the one asking...this him...when I made it clear he's my son in law. You can't be that dumb.

I don't read all your drivel you pathetic piece of shit. Just answer what I ask and be thankful I spoke to you.

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 02:58 PM
I don't read all your drivel you pathetic piece of shit. Just answer what I ask and be thankful I spoke to you.

Why act like a prick all the time DMC?

Is your life that fucked up?

Chill.

Avante
09-08-2013, 03:04 PM

Little man save that sort of lameass bullshit for the Blakes, Chumpsters, ok? You're out of your league with me amigo. Now go shoot something...ok?

Avante
09-08-2013, 03:06 PM

Chill.

He's just another midget in hiding bro, getting back at the big people.

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 03:11 PM
He's just another midget in hiding bro, getting back at the big people.

Yup, always upset at something or someone - for no good reason at all except that he can't stand himself.

Pretty much describes a lot of people in here.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Yup, always upset at something or someone - for no good reason at all except that he can't stand himself.

take it easy..not sure you're aware but DMC's wife left him years ago for I think a black guy and he hasn't recovered....I'm not 100% sure it was a black guy but she left him...he's angry at anyone and everything...pretty sad tbh...

Avante
09-08-2013, 03:30 PM

I'd love to see him talk his shit standing in front of me instead of the bitch talking shit in hiding.

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
take it easy..not sure you're aware but DMC's wife left him years ago for I think a black guy and he hasn't recovered....I'm not 100% sure it was a black guy but she left him...he's angry at anyone and everything...pretty sad tbh...

So you are sayin' he dont "measure up" and now he hates himself and the world?

Ok - got it...lol.

ohmwrecker
09-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Burn Notice is terrible.

DMC
09-08-2013, 05:09 PM

Chill.

What business is it of yours Tino?

DMC
09-08-2013, 05:09 PM

Whatever it is, I don't have to live with my brother to get by.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2013, 05:25 PM
I'd love to see him talk his shit standing in front of me instead of the bitch talking shit in hiding.You are also talking shit in hiding.

Clipper Nation
09-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Burn Notice sucks dick and so does OP...

DMC
09-08-2013, 05:33 PM
I'd love to see him talk his shit standing in front of me instead of the bitch talking shit in hiding.

You mean like you, taking pictures of your arm and your garage and that anemic looking son in law of yours and his lucrative Dish TV job?

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 05:49 PM
What business is it of yours Tino?

Dude, what is it with you?

Chill already. Big fuckin deal - you throw out names...so what?

Who gives a shit?

Yup -no one.

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 05:51 PM
You mean like you, taking pictures of your arm and your garage and that anemic looking son in law of yours and his lucrative Dish TV job?

Still, with the unhappy insulting crap...just be a guy - remember that?

Yeah, pull in your little chest, let your breath out - now - relax - no need to prove anything - and just be cool.

A lot better than puffin' your chest out on a msg board.

DMC
09-08-2013, 06:21 PM

Yeah, pull in your little chest, let your breath out - now - relax - no need to prove anything - and just be cool.

Is that what you tell the inmates before you violate them with your clubbed fingers?

DMC
09-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Dude, what is it with you?

Chill already. Big fuckin deal - you throw out names...so what?

Who gives a shit?

Yup -no one.

Here you come running as a semen shield.

"If you see a bukkake happening in your thread, call 1-800-CUM-STOPPERS"

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Is that what you tell the inmates before you violate them with your clubbed fingers?

lol

so angry and unhappy...

DMC
09-08-2013, 07:50 PM
lol

so angry and unhappy...

lol

so fat and Mexican

silverblk mystix
09-08-2013, 09:04 PM
lol

so fat and Mexican

lol - a bigot who hates what he is married to...pathetic.

Avante
09-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Burn Notice is terrible.

You might wanna check the ratings.

Avante
09-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Burn Notice sucks dick and so does OP...

Here you are yet again amigo. I bet you hardly posted here when I was gone...huh?

Jacob1983
09-09-2013, 12:11 AM
I know this thread is a troll but I really have a bad feeling about this finale of Burn Notice. Michael has gone to the dark side and I'm not liking it. One episode doesn't seem like it will be enough to end this.

Avante
09-09-2013, 12:51 AM
I know this thread is a troll but I really have a bad feeling about this finale of Burn Notice. Michael has gone to the dark side and I'm not liking it. One episode doesn't seem like it will be enough to end this.

He hasn't gone to the dark side, he has to give that illusion in order to save everyone. We are looking at a very happy ending.

Avante
09-12-2013, 01:22 PM
After tonight no more Burn Notice, that totally sucks.

Avante
09-13-2013, 12:56 AM
I confess, a bit misty eyed.

Jacob1983
09-14-2013, 01:41 AM
RIP Burn Notice. I have mixed feelings about the finale. It felt a little rushed. I thought it was funny how made references to the intro that Michael gives right before the show starts and the "you know spies bunch of little bitchy girls" line by Sam. It was sad that Michael's mom had to sacrifice herself to save him and the others. At least, Michael got a happy ending with Fiona and his nephew.

Brazil
09-14-2013, 10:05 AM

Sorry to interfere here but I think funny to tell people on st to chill out be friendly when u also spend your time to engage people and trash talk. Are you not entertained ? This is not why you are here ? If you wanted chill out talking you would find another board.

Avante
09-14-2013, 12:06 PM
RIP Burn Notice. I have mixed feelings about the finale. It felt a little rushed. I thought it was funny how made references to the intro that Michael gives right before the show starts and the "you know spies bunch of little bitchy girls" line by Sam. It was sad that Michael's mom had to sacrifice herself to save him and the others. At least, Michael got a happy ending with Fiona and his nephew.

After we saw how Mike and Fiona escaped I expected to see somehow mom made it out alive. Yep Sams...."bitchy little girls"...cool~~~~~~~~~

I 'm really gonna miss it.

THEGOAT
06-01-2014, 01:05 PM
B