PDA

View Full Version : Oh Snap! Spurs Host the Suns in less than 5 weeks!!!

Embedded
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Wow, won't be long now.

ace3g
09-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Hey, don't forget about CSKA Moscow on Oct 9th at 7:30 pm

hooperflash
09-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Did you just type "Oh Snap!" ? Haha Just messin' ....

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/855/35xyux.jpg

SpurPadre
09-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah but still 4 fucking months to get some kind of revenge on those fucking heat!

ace3g
09-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah but still 4 fucking months to get some kind of revenge on those fucking heat!

Well the Spurs do play the Heat in the preseason on Oct 19th

spurs10
09-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Hear, hear! Hope October 9 will be televised..??

racm
09-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Well the Spurs do play the Heat in the preseason on Oct 19th

Are you sure Joseph and De Colo will lead SA to victory against Jarvis Varnado and Justin Hamilton?

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Manu will turn it over nine times, four in the fourth. We will lose and cd021 will say he didn't hurt us because he "generated x percent of our offense" or some such malarkey.

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 12:48 AM

With Manu we won't get revenge. He has checked out. No motivation. "Oh well."

ace3g
09-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Media day and the Open practice are also fun discussions as well that are coming up.

ace3g
09-09-2013, 12:59 AM
yay another Skull-1 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44046) "change the focus of the conversation to insult Manu (who saved us from being down 0-1 and arguably 0-2 in WCSF, plus gave us 3-2 lead in the finals).

I don't always block users, but when I do I block Skull-1

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 01:19 AM
yay another Skull-1 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44046) "change the focus of the conversation to insult Manu (who saved us from being down 0-1 and arguably 0-2 in WCSF, plus gave us 3-2 lead in the finals).

I don't always block users, but when I do I block Skull-1 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44046)

Who cares? He blew Games 1-4, and 6-7. The guy is washed up. Lucky for him there was a Game 5 or his total shot percentage would be under .3!

If he can't adjust his game to fit his lack of scoring ability you can forget a deep playoff run. Unless Leonard can compensate even more for Ginobili's decline than he already has.

Perhaps Tim can get younger faster than Manu gets older. That won't fix Manu going stupid at the worst times, but it will cement Tim's legacy. Not that he needs to...

anakha
09-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Alright, we fucking get it. You fucking hate Ginobili's guts.

Do you have to fuck up EVERY new thread with the same shit?

heyheymymy
09-09-2013, 03:55 AM
Manu will turn it over nine times, four in the fourth. We will lose and cd021 will say he didn't hurt us because he "generated x percent of our offense" or some such bullish-t.

gettin' real tired of your shit, skull.

http://i.qkme.me/3r9m68.jpg

look_at_g_shred
09-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Who cares? He blew Games 1-4, and 6-7. The guy is washed up. Lucky for him there was a Game 5 or his total shot percentage would be under .3!

If he can't adjust his game to fit his lack of scoring ability you can forget a deep playoff run. Unless Leonard can compensate even more for Ginobili's decline than he already has.

Perhaps Tim can get younger faster than Manu gets older. That won't fix Manu going stupid at the worst times, but it will cement Tim's legacy. Not that he needs to...

I believe Manu knows he needs to change the way he plays, and adjust to what his ability is this season. I believe he can.

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I believe Manu knows he needs to change the way he plays, and adjust to what his ability is this season. I believe he can.

I hope you are correct. I really do.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-09-2013, 12:57 PM
God damn dude give it a rest. Go to the Heat forum or something. Don't you get it? We don't care what you think or if he isn't prime Manu anymore. We believe in and support this team. Like it or not, Gino is our third most important player if not more because we needs him to do well. And until Leonard can create his own shot or have a consistent drive, Manu is also our third best player.

Leetonidas
09-09-2013, 01:23 PM
ITT: butthurt spurfan :lol

Spur|n|Austin
09-09-2013, 02:59 PM
I hope you are correct. I really do.

I hope you die. I really do.

xmas1997
09-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Alright, we fucking get it. You fucking hate Ginobili's guts.

Do you have to fuck up EVERY new thread with the same shit?
:lol
They are ignorant trolls contaminating every single thread. That is their sole aim, and no way to stop them whether you are a Manu fan or not. If you play well, they love you, but if you have a not so good series, then you become the scum of the earth regardless if you are a two time all star and helped bring three championships here, regardless if the whole team made mistakes, and regardless if you show statistical proof to the contrary, thus regardless of the TRUTH.
They claim you're living in the past when that rationale is brought up, even though they are living in the past!
So what they're really saying is "what have you done for me lately"?
That sounds like a bandwagon fan to me.
But the reality is is that they are trolling trying to get under your skin.
If you call them out, they accuse you of being butthurt or being a (insert players name here)tard, or some other such name.
You would think that after a little more than 3/4ths of the posters here called them out by showing their inaccuracies and ignorant takes that they would just shut the hell up, but noooooooooo!
That isn't the troll way of doing things.
So maybe if we just laugh at their stupid nonsense posts they will just crawl back into the holes they crawled out of.
They are amusing once you get past being irritated by their ignorance. Or you can do what most on here have done which is to use the "ignore" function.

anakha
09-09-2013, 07:16 PM
They are ignorant trolls contaminating every single thread. That is their sole aim, and no way to stop them whether you are a Manu fan or not. If you play well, they love you, but if you have a not so good series, then you become the scum of the earth regardless if you are a two time all star and helped bring three championships here.
And they claim you're living in the past when that rationale is brought up.
So what they're really saying is "what have you done for me lately"?
That sounds like a bandwagon fan to me.
But the reality is is that they are trolling trying to get under your skin.

You've also perpetuated the problem by engaging him in multiple threads in the past.

Let them die, put him on ignore if you have to, but do your part as well from keeping this shit from spreading to other threads.

And that's the last I'll say on it, so that my own participation in this is minimized.

xmas1997
09-09-2013, 07:21 PM
You've also perpetuated the problem by engaging him in multiple threads in the past.

Let them die, put him on ignore if you have to, but do your part as well from keeping this shit from spreading to other threads.

And that's the last I'll say on it, so that my own participation in this is minimized.

Will do.
By the way, how do you put someone on the ignore list? I never actually did it before.
Never mind, I just figured it out. Got skull, TE, and the great yacht on there.

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 07:31 PM
NANDOS TIME TO SHINE

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Manu will turn it over nine times, four in the fourth. We will lose and cd021 will say he didn't hurt us because he "generated x percent of our offense" or some such malarkey.
gtfo u wankewr

ace3g
09-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Skull is just bitter because "his Spurs" only have 1 Championship. Can't count the other 3 because Manu was part of those runs.

elmanutres
09-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Well the Spurs do play the Heat in the preseason on Oct 19thwill not be satisfactory unless it is a finals game

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 08:39 PM
God damn dude give it a rest. Go to the Heat forum or something. Don't you get it? We don't care what you think or if he isn't prime Manu anymore. We believe in and support this team. Like it or not, Gino is our third most important player if not more because we needs him to do well. And until Leonard can create his own shot or have a consistent drive, Manu is also our third best player.

Third? No way. Leonard is third most important and it isn't even a contest.

xmas1997
09-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Skull is just bitter because "his Spurs" only have 1 Championship. Can't count the other 3 because Manu was part of those runs.

:lmao
So true.

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 08:42 PM

There is no bigger Manu fan than me. I am just not blind about it. He is not the same Manu that locked himself in his room for days after a bad performance. He has lost the fire that made him so good.

Skull-1
09-09-2013, 08:44 PM
gtfo u wankewr

What's a "wankewr"? Attempt at insult: FAIL.

cd021
09-09-2013, 09:07 PM

I don't always block users, but when I do I block Skull-1 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44046)

I did the same, first one I ignore-listed. I suggest everyone else do the same. He is nothing but a clown.

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 09:11 PM
What's a "wankewr"? Attempt at insult: FAIL.
ur a f00l s0n

go BACK TO SUCKING MARK LEVINS C0CK tbh

PlayNando
09-09-2013, 09:12 PM
skull-1 = gringo homer

he hates all our international playas

hes raacist against fareiners

ace3g
09-09-2013, 09:18 PM
He is among a few that act like Kawhi possibly replacing Manu in the big 3 is a bad thing... it was inevitable that our stars would age and it is nice to have a face to the future rather than asking "who will replace the aging big 3?" Kawhi is helping extend the shelf life of the entire big 3 not just Manu.

cd021
09-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Ignore list Skull-1. The more people ignore this clown, the better.

Kool Bob Love
09-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Spurs basketball.:flag:

ace3g
09-09-2013, 09:38 PM
can't wait for Media day, first time to see new players in Spurs jerseys

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-10-2013, 12:22 AM
5 weeks to go, and we still don't have a backup SF. I wonder if backup SF is simply going to be played by Manu? He's a good enough rebounder, although his durability is a major issue, and what he has left in the tank is a major ?.

Also, I figured the team might have traded Splitter by now, but I guess they are serious about keeping him. I quite like the guy, he had an excellent year last year (except for the Finals, although it was a horrible matchup for him), so I'm reasonably happy to be going forward with him. Against teams with big men (Fakers, Grizz) he was fantastic. All he really needs to do is become a better finisher and rebounder and he'll be exactly what we need, but I'm not sure he has much growth left in his game. I guess we'll find out this year.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 03:25 AM
skull-1 = gringo homer

he hates all our international playas

hes raacist against fareiners

Two months ago I was called a "short, fat, Mexican"... Go figure.

Any way, regarding your false, weak attempt at a smear... Racism requires a lot more than hating foreigners, especially if they're your same race, idiot.

Anytime someone pulls the race card it is a sure sign they're out of arguments and you've won. Thanks for the victory. It was not hard to whip you Manu homers.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 03:26 AM
He is among a few that act like Kawhi possibly replacing Manu in the big 3 is a bad thing... it was inevitable that our stars would age and it is nice to have a face to the future rather than asking "who will replace the aging big 3?" Kawhi is helping extend the shelf life of the entire big 3 not just Manu.

Leonard is the future. I hope he can stay healthy. He does everything right and has tons of upward potential.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 03:28 AM
ur a f00l s0n

go BACK TO SUCKING MARK LEVINS C0CK tbh

Sorry. I don't read gibberish. Try again any time.

xmas1997
09-10-2013, 07:55 AM
I did the same, first one I ignore-listed. I suggest everyone else do the same. He is nothing but a clown.

Ignore list Skull-1. The more people ignore this clown, the better.

Yeah, same for me. I got tired of trying to correct that self righteous narrow minded ignorant idiot.
I also added TE and TGY while I was at it.
They all proved to be trolls with their feeble attempts to rile us up.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah, same for me. I got tired of trying to correct that self righteous narrow minded ignorant idiot.
I also added TE and TGY while I was at it.
They all proved to be trolls with their feeble attempts to rile us up.

Still whistling past the graveyard I see.

look_at_g_shred
09-10-2013, 09:10 AM
:flag:

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Two months ago I was called a "short, fat, Mexican"... Go figure.

Any way, regarding your false, weak attempt at a smear... Racism requires a lot more than hating foreigners, especially if they're your same race, idiot.

Anytime someone pulls the race card it is a sure sign they're out of arguments and you've won. Thanks for the victory. It was not hard to whip you Manu homers.

Ur a ra izt. Osnit.

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Sorry. I don't read gibberish. Try again any time.
U are illiterate

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Ur a ra izt. Osnit.

No, actually, I am not. You are just out of arguments. This is 2013. That race card crap doesn't work anymore. Nobody's buying it. Nice try.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 02:34 PM
U are illiterate

This from the loser of the spelling bee for two-year olds. Lmao!

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 06:32 PM
No, actually, I am not. You are just out of arguments. This is 2013. That race card crap doesn't work anymore. Nobody's buying it. Nice try.
u didnt vote for obama cuz hes black ur racist

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 06:32 PM
This from the loser of the spelling bee for two-year olds. Lmao!
stfu texas rick yperry is apos

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 06:37 PM
stfu texas rick yperry is apos

Yo mamma is a WHAT?!!! Oh my!

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 06:37 PM
u didnt vote for obama cuz hes black ur racist

No, I didn't vote for him because he's a moron. Like you.

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Yo mamma is a WHAT?!!! Oh my!
u are unintellienge

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 07:18 PM
No, I didn't vote for him because he's a moron. Like you.
soon tejas will be overrun by mexicans and white supremicist racists like u will have to flee. thatll be a goo dday fo tjeas.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 07:42 PM
soon tejas will be overrun by mexicans and white supremicist racists like u will have to flee. thatll be a goo dday fo tjeas.

Nice troll.

Yes, that will happen. But it won't be good for anyone. Just ask Kalifornia.

Oh, and Mexicans are white, idiot. Some might be a little Aztec or Inca, but my kids are mixed race black, white, and. Cherokee...and guess what? I love them. Just like my half dozen half Mexican ethnicity nieces and nephews. See, down here in El Valle we don't care about color, race, ethnicity. Comprendes, puto?

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 07:43 PM
u are unintellienge

U r asvwcshri isnrlagealaage.

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 07:56 PM
U r asvwcshri isnrlagealaage.
can u not rite bro

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 07:57 PM
Nice troll.

Yes, that will happen. But it won't be good for anyone. Just ask Kalifornia.

Oh, and Mexicans are white, idiot. Some might be a little Aztec or Inca, but my kids are mixed race black, white, and. Cherokee...and guess what? I love them. Just like my half dozen half Mexican ethnicity nieces and nephews. See, down here in El Valle we don't care about color, race, ethnicity. Comprendes, puto?
lol nice deflection. the mexican invasion will begin soon

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 08:02 PM
lol nice deflection. the mexican invasion will begin soon

No, it will be OVER soon, according to you. Can you not keep your own argument straight? LMAO! Callate el osico, pinche guey.

Skull-1
09-10-2013, 08:03 PM
can u not rite bro

Pot, meet kettle. (Oh no, I mentioned something black. So racist!). Lmfao!

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 08:20 PM
No, it will be OVER soon, according to you. Can you not keep your own argument straight? LMAO! Callate el osico, pinche guey.
u excited about immigration reform?

PlayNando
09-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Pot, meet kettle. (Oh no, I mentioned something black. So racist!). Lmfao!
u r george wallace u cracker

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Can you fucking idiots please take your bitch fights somewhere else and stop ruining every thread on ST? :rolleyes

No-one else wants to read your bullshit, and this is a SPURS BASKETBALL FORUM. Go bitch in the political forum or another website altogether.

racm
09-10-2013, 11:23 PM

I want to see Marco rocking Captain Jack's and George's #3.

Mel_13
09-11-2013, 10:36 AM
From Season Ticket Services:

Save the Date - Open Scrimmage
The Spurs will host an Open Scrimmage featuring the full team roster at the AT&T Center on Sunday, October 6. We will alert you via email as more details develop.

ace3g
09-11-2013, 10:39 AM
From Season Ticket Services:

Save the Date - Open Scrimmage
The Spurs will host an Open Scrimmage featuring the full team roster at the AT&T Center on Sunday, October 6. We will alert you via email as more details develop.

Cool, hopefully Spurs.com streams it again.

Mel_13
09-11-2013, 10:39 AM
5 weeks to go, and we still don't have a backup SF. I wonder if backup SF is simply going to be played by Manu? He's a good enough rebounder, although his durability is a major issue, and what he has left in the tank is a major ?.

Also, I figured the team might have traded Splitter by now, but I guess they are serious about keeping him. I quite like the guy, he had an excellent year last year (except for the Finals, although it was a horrible matchup for him), so I'm reasonably happy to be going forward with him. Against teams with big men (Fakers, Grizz) he was fantastic. All he really needs to do is become a better finisher and rebounder and he'll be exactly what we need, but I'm not sure he has much growth left in his game. I guess we'll find out this year.

He can't be traded before December 15th per the CBA.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-11-2013, 06:46 PM
He can't be traded before December 15th per the CBA.

Thanks Mel.

Mel_13
09-25-2013, 10:34 AM
San Antonio Spurs Single Game Tickets Go On Sale Friday, Sept. 27

SAN ANTONIO (Sept. 23, 2013) – The San Antonio Spurs announced today their promotional schedule and single game ticket availability for the first half of the 2013-14 season. Starting Friday, Sept. 27 at 10 a.m., fans can purchase individual game tickets for Spurs games through Feb. 1. Spurs basketball tips-off the season on Oct. 30 at 7:30 p.m. at the AT&T Center against the Memphis Grizzlies. The 2013-14 Spurs season is presented by H-E-B.

All Spurs ticket promotion packages start at just $29 and offer great value. Packages include:

· SACU Family Nights (Sundays & Mondays): For games on Sundays and Mondays, fans can purchase packages that include a ticket, hot dog, soda and chips, plus receive a coupon for a free SACU t-shirt.

· Express-News All-You-Can-Eat Nights (Wednesdays): Fans can purchase a ticket and fill up on an unlimited supply of hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts and sodas.

· FOX Sports Southwest Friday Nights Out (Fridays): Friday Night Out packages include a ticket, one hot dog, one bag of popcorn, two drinks and a coupon for a free drink koozie.

(Ticket promotions are subject to game exclusions and packages are limited)

Spurs single game tickets start at just $11. Individual game tickets will be available to purchase online at Spurs.com or ATTCenter.com. Tickets may also be purchased at the AT&T Center Southeast Box Office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or on weekend Spurs games starting at noon.

Single game ticket availability for the second half of the season will be announced in January.

For information on season and group tickets, visit Spurs.com or call 210-444-5050

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/130923_tickets

A presale will begin 24 hours earlier than the general sale, so tomorrow at 10am Central Time. To get the password for the presale, sign up here:

http://www.nba.com/spurs/enews/signup.html

Both of the Houston games and the OKC game on December 21st will have a much higher pricing structure than the other games. If you're planning on going to the Christmas game, be prepared to pay a significant premium over normal prices.

Mel_13
09-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Presale ongoing until 10pm Central Time.

Link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/ygxgn5