:lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
09-08-2013, 06:59 PM
kaps white

Avante
09-08-2013, 10:08 PM
kaps white

Nope!

He was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is of mixed race (http://colinkaepernick.com/) (African American and European) and was adopted as a child by Rick and Teresa Kaepernick. He excelled in all sports and was a star baseball, basketball, and football player. Football was his favorite sport but baseball was his best sport. He was a two-time all-state baseball player in California and received a

Avante
09-08-2013, 10:10 PM
we STAAAAAAAAACKED

:lmao black QB haters

He is amazing, over 400 yards passing and he still hasn't play a full season. What an arm!

spurraider21
09-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Yeah kaep has a gun. I think SF would make any qb look good though. That line can pass protect like no other

Avante
09-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah kaep has a gun. I think SF would make any qb look good though. That line can pass protect like no other

Widely considered the best o line in league. But.....it's the velocity he puts on the ball. And he's accurate.

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 12:04 PM
:hat

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2013, 12:18 PM
lol needing refarations to win

jeebus
09-09-2013, 12:26 PM
lol trying to validate your life by being a white knight for an athelete

The Franchise
09-11-2013, 10:25 PM
kaps white

:lmao just :lmao

TIMMYtoZO
09-11-2013, 11:52 PM
:lol Kaepernick is also a very clutch QB when a championship is on the line...

XXjZcQR4M5I

Those were 3 clutch throws from 2:39:17, 2:41:25, and 2:42:11. I was very impressed with his poise and composure.

HarlemHeat37
09-12-2013, 12:21 AM

XXjZcQR4M5I

Those were 3 clutch throws from 2:39:17, 2:41:25, and 2:42:11. I was very impressed with his poise and composure.

:lol Ghazi with false hope for yet another year, tbh..

tlongII
09-12-2013, 09:04 AM
We'll see how good Kap is this Sunday.

:smokin

Clipper Nation
09-15-2013, 11:31 PM

HarlemHeat37
09-15-2013, 11:32 PM
SF should be 0-2 if it wasn't for a ref blunder, tbh..the lack of a running game is a concern..

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 11:33 PM
harlem. "should" and "refs" seem to constitute 90% of your posts.

Niners own the Packers.

Niners are better than the Broncos too.

DPG21920
09-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Not Seattle tho

BRHornet45
09-15-2013, 11:37 PM
lol Ghazi when did you become a Panthers fan?

HarlemHeat37
09-15-2013, 11:37 PM
harlem. "should" and "refs" seem to constitute 90% of your posts.

Niners own the Packers.

Niners are better than the Broncos too.

The NFL confirmed that the officials cost GB the game in week 1, tbh:lol..it's not Harlem's opinion, it's an official statement from the league, tbh..

And :lol at your last sentence, please..

lefty
09-15-2013, 11:42 PM

XXjZcQR4M5I

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon2.png Originally Posted by TIMMYtoZO (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6839691#post6839691)
:lol Kaepernick... I have never been sold on this guy, and still am not.

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 11:47 PM
There is nothing the Broncos do better than the Niners. It's just the "elite QB" retardation kicking in.

The Broncos elite QB couldn't even get them to the Super Bowl last year where they went 13-3 and got the #1 seed due to a pathetic schedule.

They're the 3rd best team in the NFL... they have a shot at the SuperBowl but it's less than the Niners and Seahawks.

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 11:47 PM
Vegas agrees too :)

Floyd Pacquiao
09-16-2013, 12:05 AM
:lol 13-28
:lol 127 yds
:lol 3 picks
:lol no td's

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 12:08 AM
There is nothing the Broncos do better than the Niners. It's just the "elite QB" retardation kicking in.

The Broncos elite QB couldn't even get them to the Super Bowl last year where they went 13-3 and got the #1 seed due to a pathetic schedule.

They're the 3rd best team in the NFL... they have a shot at the SuperBowl but it's less than the Niners and Seahawks.

:lol please, tbh..

The Broncos defense has looked solid, despite missing it's only source of pass rushing(a top 5 overall defensive player in the NFL) and the best cover guy on the team..

The passing game has looked unstoppable with Welker as a distant option and Thomas emerging as an elite tight end, tbh..

The 9ers were scouted after week 1, tbh..they only have 2 options in the passing game, and now Davis is having hamstring issues..they also can't run the ball with Frank Gore being roasted, tbh..

Kap dominated a Packers team that was playing it's backup CB and backup safety against Boldin, tbh:lol..

Sorry, it was a good 1 year window, tbh..

Chinook
09-16-2013, 12:11 AM
The 49ers are actually a pretty thin team when push comes to shove. It won't take a lot to put them on a 1-3 stretch or even worse. They also don't seem to be mentally tough, which isn't surprising given who their coach is. Lucky for them, they have a pretty easy stretch coming up.

Avante
09-16-2013, 01:58 AM
Noboby beats the Seahawks in Seattle.

The Niners will do just fine, they faced the best QB in the league and beat him. They never play well in Seattle.

Ghazi
09-16-2013, 02:02 AM
:lol please, tbh..

The Broncos defense has looked solid, despite missing it's only source of pass rushing(a top 5 overall defensive player in the NFL) and the best cover guy on the team..

The passing game has looked unstoppable with Welker as a distant option and Thomas emerging as an elite tight end, tbh..

The 9ers were scouted after week 1, tbh..they only have 2 options in the passing game, and now Davis is having hamstring issues..they also can't run the ball with Frank Gore being roasted, tbh..

Kap dominated a Packers team that was playing it's backup CB and backup safety against Boldin, tbh:lol..

Sorry, it was a good 1 year window, tbh..

The only team with a short window is the Broncos.

The Niners have a 5 year window to win a SuperBowl and will likely get it done.

That is just a reality you will have to face and come up with the ref/fluke arguments after it happens.

Raven
09-16-2013, 02:05 AM

you do know they both lost to the same team, only the broncos almost won while the niners were on their way to a legendary blowout until the lights came out?

HI-FI
09-16-2013, 02:05 AM
that shit was brutal. even worse, I have Kap on my fantasy team, and I believe he scored 4.05 points. i got decimated this week.

terrible game for hte Niners too, we got bitchslapped hard. i mentioned earlier, Kaepernick is going to have lots of growing pains, this game was definitely one of them. right now, if Seahawks get home field throughout the playoffs, they look unbeatable but still a lot can happen.

spurraider21
09-16-2013, 02:32 AM
:lol taking anything too seriously against the Seahawks IN Seattle

the niners will be fine. what will be interesting to see is how these teams all look at full health later in the season. the niners with crabtree, boldin, and vernon davis should be pretty damn effective, but if they can't get Gore going, it will be too much of a burden on kaep.

the seahawks are already looking ridiculous with their defense, only surrendering 7 in week 1 then 3 in week 2. went up against some damn good physical defenses and came away with wins. when percy harvin is back, their offense gets a LOT scarier, tbh.

the broncos... well offensively they're already fine, since the entire AFC seems to have fallen off a cliff. 4 legit receiving weapons, and Moreno is picking up where he left off last season. :lol at people that drafted montee ball in fantasy leagues as their RB2 when he was never even ahead of ronnie hillman on the depth chart :lol. getting chump back will help, but he is pretty seasoned and he will still struggle against receivers that like to stretch the field. von miller adds a completely new element to that defense that people are underlooking. one of the biggest impact players in the league, next to JJ Watt, Aldon Smith, Richard Sherman

Chinook
09-16-2013, 02:55 AM
that shit was brutal. even worse, I have Kap on my fantasy team, and I believe he scored 4.05 points. i got decimated this week.

terrible game for hte Niners too, we got bitchslapped hard. i mentioned earlier, Kaepernick is going to have lots of growing pains, this game was definitely one of them. right now, if Seahawks get home field throughout the playoffs, they look unbeatable but still a lot can happen.

That's the thing right there. Provided that happens and the Broncos win the AFC, I think Seattle takes the trophy. Manning will have to deal with outdoor NJ conditions in February. That's going to be tough seeing as the Seahawks already have the best secondary in the NFL.

TIMMYtoZO
09-16-2013, 05:10 PM
That's the thing right there. Provided that happens and the Broncos win the AFC, I think Seattle takes the trophy. Manning will have to deal with outdoor NJ conditions in February. That's going to be tough seeing as the Seahawks already have the best secondary in the NFL.

:lol If Denver wins the AFC, the Giants are joining them in the Super Bowl. An 0-2 start means little in the division they play in. If Peyton goes to New York, he will have to beat Eli to get that 2nd ring and vice versa.

And :lol at a black QB winning the Super Bowl.

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 05:13 PM
:lol I would pay to see the Giants against the Seahawks/49ers, tbh..

The look on Ghazi's face after facing an Eli-led playoff team would be priceless, tbh..

Ghazi
09-16-2013, 11:38 PM
Giants would need major luck to have a shot Gainst the seahawks or niners.. Maybe the only team capable of supplanting them in the nfc is the packers, who have a true elite qb unlike the giants

TIMMYtoZO
09-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Giants would need major luck to have a shot Gainst the seahawks or niners.. Maybe the only team capable of supplanting them in the nfc is the packers, who have a true elite qb unlike the giants

:lol All the Giants need is to be healthy at the right time. JPP will be in form by the middle of the season which will make their pass rush complete, and their passing attack is pretty damn deadly. Eli Manning is also a much more dangerous QB in January than Kaepernick/Wilson.

:lol jealous of Eli
:lol mad that Eli would have done what Kap failed to do in the SB
:lol praying the Giants stop themselves from playing in January so your team won't have anything to do with them

spurraider21
09-17-2013, 12:26 AM
:lol giants
:lol worse record than the raiders

Clipper Nation
09-17-2013, 12:30 AM
:lol Elite Manning striking fear in the haters' hearts even with an 0-2 record

Avante
09-17-2013, 01:17 AM
:lol All the Giants need is to be healthy at the right time. JPP will be in form by the middle of the season which will make their pass rush complete, and their passing attack is pretty damn deadly. Eli Manning is also a much more dangerous QB in January than Kaepernick/Wilson.

:lol praying the Giants stop themselves from playing in January so your team won't have anything to do with them

The Giants can no longer win on the road, they've gone..3-6 in their last 9. They don't have a stud back, they don't have a stud O line/D line or backers. They had the 31st ranked defense in the league last season. Eli is no longer what he once was.

They are 3-8 in their last 11.

They are doing ..0...in 2013.

LkrFan
09-17-2013, 04:33 AM
we STAAAAAAAAACKED

:lmao black QB haters

Nice thread s:loln. :tu

Ghazi
09-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Eli's done nothing to warrant being called an elite QB. It takes more than winning SuperBowls, especially in such a team sport.

Rodgers is a true elite QB. If you put him on the Giants I'd call them contenders in the NFC... but since Eli is just a good but not great QB the Giants cannot be taken seriously.

Flacco has and always will be a good but not great QB, but the Ravens getting extremely lucky in the SuperBowl and leadup to it suddenly made people think of him as an "elite" QB. he's a top 10 QB, that's it.

spurraider21
09-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Eli's done nothing to warrant being called an elite QB. It takes more than winning SuperBowls, especially in such a team sport.

Rodgers is a true elite QB. If you put him on the Giants I'd call them contenders in the NFC... but since Eli is just a good but not great QB the Giants cannot be taken seriously.

Flacco has and always will be a good but not great QB, but the Ravens getting extremely lucky in the SuperBowl and leadup to it suddenly made people think of him as an "elite" QB. he's a top 10 QB, that's it.

Who do you have as 5-10 after Rodgers, Manning, Brees, Brady?

HarlemHeat37
09-17-2013, 11:39 AM
1. Rodgers

2. Peyton(I wouldn't trade him for Rodgers, though, since Peyton has the coaching ability that John Fox doesn't possess, tbh)
3. Brady

4. Brees(looks like he's on the decline, though)

5. Elite Manning(in the top 3 in the playoffs once he stops coasting)
6. Big Ben
7. Flacco
8. Luck
9. Chokernick
10. Game manager Wilson

Ghazi
09-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Only the top 4 QBs you have there have the game changing dynamic to be considered elite, IMO..

TIMMYtoZO
09-17-2013, 02:15 PM

:lol People said this in 2011 especially after that win vs the Jets "Oh they beat Sanchez, big deal! The Packers or 49ers will handle them." If the Giants don't coast and make the playoffs, that is bad news for the NFC. Eli Manning and that pass rush take their game to a championship level. If Eli struggles, the D will keep it close and he will win it in the end with his clutch play. If Eli beasts, they destroy teams.

It doesn't help that their star pass rusher will need 6-7 more weeks to get his form after back surgery. The Giants will get out of this hole. They play in a weak division.

spurraider21
09-17-2013, 02:29 PM
the main negative coming out of the Giants SB wins is now their fans think they are perennial contenders

Ghazi
09-17-2013, 02:30 PM
The Giants have already proven what everybody already knew... that they were a mediocre team that got hot to win the SuperBowl a few years ago.

They are widely regarded as one of the weakest SB Champions ever... a team that got outscored in the regular season.

They had a chance to silence that criticism but are off to an 0-2 start this year after missing the playoffs last year... and they missed the playoffs the 2 years prior to that.

A SuperBowl championship sandwiched between 4 playoff whiffs... looks like a fluke to me.

And they'll probably miss the playoffs this year.

LkrFan
09-17-2013, 03:46 PM

:lmao-2 (& c:lolunting)
1:lol turnovers in 2 games
:lol at Brandon Jacobs old decrepit ass ruining what little chemistry you guys have this year
:lol at Wilson carrying the ball with 2 hands - in the open field
:lol 2nd best team in NY

:downspin: that shit hommie. :lol

Clipper Nation
09-17-2013, 03:58 PM
:lmao-2 (& c:lolunting)
1:lol turnovers in 2 games
:lol at Brandon Jacobs old decrepit ass ruining what little chemistry you guys have this year
:lol at Wilson carrying the ball with 2 hands - in the open field
:lol 2nd best team in NY

:downspin: that shit hommie. :lol
:lol Cowboys still have Turny Romover and Jerruh
:lol Giants still have Elite Manning

LkrFan
09-17-2013, 04:24 PM
:lol Cowboys still have Turny Romover and Jerruh
:lol Giants still have Elite Manning
:lol Eli was drafted by the Bolts
:lol so was Ryan Leaf
:lol Romo is still >> Philip Rivers

Clipper Nation
09-17-2013, 06:04 PM
:lol Ryan Leaf was a Cowboy too, tbh....

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slideshows/186/slideshow_18665/display_image.jpg

TIMMYtoZO
09-17-2013, 09:25 PM
The Giants have already proven what everybody already knew... that they were a mediocre team that got hot to win the SuperBowl a few years ago.

They are widely regarded as one of the weakest SB Champions ever... a team that got outscored in the regular season.

They had a chance to silence that criticism but are off to an 0-2 start this year after missing the playoffs last year... and they missed the playoffs the 2 years prior to that.

A SuperBowl championship sandwiched between 4 playoff whiffs... looks like a fluke to me.

And they'll probably miss the playoffs this year.

:lol You want them to miss the playoffs this year. You hope they miss the playoffs this year. The Giants have already proven they can perform on the big stage when they get to January. They have done it twice, and a third time would have happened if Plaxico didn't shoot himself. The problem is they are their own worst enemy, tbh.

:lol The 49ers haven't been on top of anything since 1995 when Steve Young was the QB. All they have done since then was finish runner up in where their "franchise QB" choked when his team needed him the most along with Devin Thomas making Kyle Williams San Francisco's most hated person (:lol at him still being on the team). Elite players step up in big moments. Kaepernick failed under the most intense situations while Elite Manning thrived and finished the job. Kaepernick's 3 pass attempts in the endzone were laughable. The intimidation and nervousness were clearly exposed.

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2013, 09:32 PM
2:lol passer rating

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 07:29 AM
:lol Ryan Leaf was a Cowboy too, tbh....

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slideshows/186/slideshow_18665/display_image.jpg
Damn. I wish that was a photoshop pic tbh. :lol

symple19
09-19-2013, 10:08 AM
Turny Romover

Wonderful

Chief Brody
09-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Aldon Smith ran into a tree...booze and weed

benefactor
09-20-2013, 07:59 PM