PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman....oh yeah, he wasnt guilty

lebomb
09-09-2013, 02:32 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-custody-domestic-incident-involving-gun/story?id=20203329

This fool threatened to bust a cap in his soon to be Ex-wifes ass. Wow, this guy is really trigger happy and is guilty as fuck. :rolleyes

George Zimmerman is being questioned by police after a domestic incident today with his wife, Shellie, and her father, that involved a gun, according to police.

Zimmerman is being held at the home of a relative after the incident, which involved Shellie Zimmerman and her father Colin Morgan, police in Lake Mary, Fla., told ABC News.

"There was some kind of a domestic, we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats," the deputy police chief in Lake Mary told ABC News.

Zimmerman has not been charged with any crime.

Shellie Zimmerman recently announced plans to divorce her husband, who was acquitted in July on murder charges related to the 2012 death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin.

Her attorney told ABC News that Zimmerman pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on her and her father after a verbal altercation went bad, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

George Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, did not immediately respond to request for comment.

He was defending himself yet again!!! :rolleyes

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2013, 02:51 PM
I don't think most people denied Zimmerman was a power-hungry, insecure loser that overreacted, tbh..it doesn't change the outcome from a judiciary standpoint, though..

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 02:52 PM
in b4 his wife gets thrown under the bus
in b4 he is charged with assault against family member
in b4 charges get dropped by wife
in b4 the stated doesn't pick up charges
in b4 his supporters donate more hard earned money to woman beater

cantthinkofanything
09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
in b4 Trill disses Zimmerman.

cantthinkofanything
09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
damn...too late...

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 02:54 PM
oh and i'm not suprised. here is this awkward fuck's pattern: molests family member, attacks law enforcement, beats girlfriend/wife, stalks girlfriend/wife, stalks minorities, kills minority and repeat. its only a matter of time he either molests a child, beats on a woman again or kills a minority. how people can emotionally and financially support a person like this is beyond me.

cantthinkofanything
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM
oh and i'm not suprised. here is this awkward fuck's pattern: molests family member, attacks law enforcement, beats girlfriend/wife, stalks girlfriend/wife, stalks minorities, kills minority and repeat. its only a matter of time he either molests a child, beats on a woman again or kills a minority. how people can emotionally and financially support a person like this is beyond me.

yeah...Mexicans...what can you do...

clambake
09-09-2013, 03:18 PM
he should take that gun and do the noble thing.

MultiTroll
09-09-2013, 03:36 PM
couldn't possibly be the soon to be ex wife knew exactly what buttons to push and did so purposely.
We saw how the media 100% accurately portrayed Zim and Traybonz initially.

"Zimmerman has not been charged with any crime."

clambake
09-09-2013, 03:41 PM
martin being black pushed his buttons.

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 03:43 PM
chilling 911 call

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-shellie-zimmermans-call-to-911/vCB4dr/

DMC
09-09-2013, 03:51 PM
in b4 his wife gets thrown under the bus
in b4 he is charged with assault against family member
in b4 charges get dropped by wife
in b4 the stated doesn't pick up charges
in b4 his supporters donate more hard earned money to woman beater

He's earning his Hispanic heritage. If he keeps it up, he could become black.

lebomb
09-09-2013, 04:03 PM
He's earning his Hispanic heritage. If he keeps it up, he could become black.

LOL!!!! and if he hits that stage, he may go serial killer or Pedophile and become white!!!

DMC
09-09-2013, 04:05 PM
LOL!!!! and if he hits that stage, he may go serial killer or Pedophile and become white!!!

Not many black serial killers since they aren't smart enough to cover up the first, opting instead to brag about it.

Incest and pedophilia are norms in the black community. They see no reason to even talk about it. You never hear of a black girl other than Oprah coming out about how daddy molested her as a child.

lebomb
09-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Not many black serial killers since they aren't smart enough to cover up the first, opting instead to brag about it.

Incest and pedophilia are norms in the black community. They see no reason to even talk about it. You never hear of a black girl other than Oprah coming out about how daddy molested her as a child.

Defensive much?? Man did I strike a nerve.

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 04:10 PM

:lmao

Creepn
09-09-2013, 04:15 PM

Isn't he asian too? Basically a jizz mopper for the white race tbh.

Fabbs
09-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Traybonz Trollz running like Al Sharpie to another hopeful payday! :rollin

- Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell: “My understanding is that she never saw his firearm and that is what she is now telling us. So George Zimmerman is free to go and will not be arrested at this time. “

Fabbs
09-09-2013, 04:16 PM
ST Techie Dept: Double posted

Creepn
09-09-2013, 04:17 PM
DMC if you wanna go racial, do it from your asian side and quit hiding behind the whites, coward. I'm sure we got some good material for the Asians.

lebomb
09-09-2013, 04:18 PM
OMG!!! This shit cant get anymore comical.

Im not worried. He will probably smoke her ass and get acquitted shortly anyhow.

lebomb
09-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Isn't he asian too? Basically a jizz mopper for the white race tbh.

Bwhahahaha............this clown is talkin shit with his rice pee-pee?? Grow a nutsack before talkin to grown folk DMC. :rolleyes

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Traybonz Trollz running like Al Sharpie to another hopeful payday! :rollin

- Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell: “My understanding is that she never saw his firearm and that is what she is now telling us. So George Zimmerman is free to go and will not be arrested at this time. “

faggs logging in just to defend zimmerman, sad:lmao

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 04:32 PM
man the levels of sodium coming from the interwebs and semen shielding for zimmerman that will be done for the next 24 hours is giving me so much life right now!!:lol

hehateme
09-09-2013, 04:32 PM
OMG!!! This shit cant get anymore comical.

Im not worried. He will probably smoke her ass and get acquitted shortly anyhow.

You mad that he gets to smoke that ass before you get to lick it son? Sound a bit salty to me.

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 04:46 PM
the ghost of trayvon will haunt this coward till his last breath. nothing good will come to zimmerman. trayvon, keep doing ya thing pleighboi. he couldn't fuck wit ya when you were alive and he damn sho'll can't fuck with you as a spirithttp://i44.tinypic.com/2qb4n82.png

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 04:46 PM
:lmao@ all the dumb immoral white jackasses defending this clown because it fit their gun rights agenda...it's all too clear for people with a good heart...his insane temper led him to chase down a 16 yr old kid, start a physical altercation, lose, and then shoot the kid...dude can't control himself..Karma is leading him down this path...he'll be dead soon enough and good riddance

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 04:52 PM
the ghost of trayvon will haunt this coward till his last breath. nothing good will come to zimmerman. trayvon, keep doing ya thing pleighboi. he couldn't fuck wit ya when you were alive and he damn sho'll can't fuck with you as a spirithttp://i44.tinypic.com/2qb4n82.png

:lol taking MMA lessons for over a year, out weighing a kid by 100lbs and still getting his ass kicked....what a dam shame...:lmao @ threatening his wife with a gun...this fucking dude is a straight up bitch ass nigga...just like DMC just a straight up bizzle

THdXAkKPq_w

Trill Clinton
09-09-2013, 04:58 PM
:lol taking MMA lessons for over a year, out weighing a kid by 100lbs and still getting his ass kicked....what a dam shame...:lmao @ threatening his wife with a gun...this fucking dude is a straight up bitch ass nigga...just like DMC just a straight up bizzle

THdXAkKPq_w

:lmao bruh i am laughing my ass off right now! tough guy wants to molest kids, fight cops and beat women but when it comes to a skinny ass black teen, he can't muster up enough courage to fight back or take an ass whoopin'. at least i can sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy and damage control his supporters are doing right now:lol

Katherine Robinson
09-09-2013, 05:19 PM
He could have killed his wife and it would not change the fact that he defended himself from a hoodlum and could not be convicted.

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 05:25 PM
He could have killed his wife and it would not change the fact that he defended himself from a hoodlum and could not be convicted.

:lmao swimming in De Nile river while waddling in the salt (dead) sea....you're pretty talented KR

Katherine Robinson
09-09-2013, 05:51 PM
:lmao swimming in De Nile river while waddling in the salt (dead) sea....you're pretty talented KR

This discussion has no relevance to you, Kevin.

td4mvp2k
09-09-2013, 06:40 PM
:lol taking MMA lessons for over a year, out weighing a kid by 100lbs and still getting his ass kicked....what a dam shame...:lmao @ threatening his wife with a gun...this fucking dude is a straight up bitch ass nigga...just like DMC just a straight up bizzle THdXAkKPq_waint no dif from $ mayweather foo... Get off my boy G-Zim!

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2013, 08:05 PM
aint no dif from $ mayweather foo... Get off my boy G-Zim!

How so? Mayweather knocking niggas out and beating up bitches :lol Zim is bout getting his ass kicked, pulling the trigga, then running to daddy for help...ohhh and then kicking his wife's ass...this is the second woman who's ass he's kicked :lol

Andy
09-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Free Zimmy.

Andy
09-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Kill'em all Zimmy...take no hostages, dont let them take you alive.

DMC
09-09-2013, 09:15 PM

Just keepin' it real, dog.

DMC
09-09-2013, 09:16 PM
:lmao bruh i am laughing my ass off right now! tough guy wants to molest kids, fight cops and beat women but when it comes to a skinny ass black teen, he can't muster up enough courage to fight back or take an ass whoopin'. at least i can sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy and damage control his supporters are doing right now:lol
Trayvon's love died out faster than he did.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't think most people denied Zimmerman was a power-hungry, insecure loser that overreacted, tbh..it doesn't change the outcome from a judiciary standpoint, though..

I don't know if most either but plenty did.

AntiChrist
09-10-2013, 08:06 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

lebomb
09-10-2013, 08:44 AM
This bitch got off again? LMAO!!!! Dude is like a cat with 9 lives.