PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Kevin Durant Wants To Drink Scarlett Johansson's Bath Water

Kool Bob Love
09-09-2013, 10:27 PM
http://i4.cdnds.net/13/36/300x500/wenn20620796.jpg
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/23/52/62/5156021/0/960x540.jpg
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/23/52/62/5155977/0/960x540.jpg

This is one sexy ass white female. Damn.:hitit:

Kool Bob Love
09-09-2013, 10:29 PM
http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/80/0/bb/1/ffffff/75838085c46997aa2764dabd90d57475/images_/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/SPORTS/2011/01/DurantTweet.jpg

lefty
09-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Lol acne infected bath water

But srsly, I told you guys that her new French BF was gonna be a Cuckold

Black men are smelling blood :lol

Kool Bob Love
09-09-2013, 11:04 PM
It's from 2011 brah.

Just needed a reason to post here pics tbh. She's looking mighty fine.

And she's 5'3? The things I would do.:duck:D

Buddy Mignon
09-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Just an average bitch you can pick up in Whole Foods while in the deli line.

The Reckoning
09-09-2013, 11:15 PM
she's got talent

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 12:58 AM
where the fuck is rogue?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 01:53 AM
It's from 2011 brah.

Just needed a reason to post here pics tbh. She's looking mighty fine.

And she's 5'3? The things I would do.:duck:D
You never need a reason to post pictures of this heavenly creature. Book's always open, bro-ski.

Sean Cagney
09-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Just an average bitch you can pick up in Whole Foods while in the deli line.
I agree with you there, I see better all day everyday. I have had better, she is a good looking girl yeah whatever, she is not that damn fine though to stop traffic. Blah. Jessica Biel as far as white girls go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Her, period.

lefty
09-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Jessica Biel has a nice bod but that face :lol

Deep sea species experiment gone wrong :lol

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 02:22 AM
yeah i'm on the biel bandwagon for sure

Sean Cagney
09-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Jessica Biel has a nice bod but that face :lol

Deep sea species experiment gone wrong :lol
It is not nearly as bad as you are saying sir........ Either or I will go a step further, Jessica Alba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BOTH........ PERIOD....... Biels nice body though is better than Scarletts. I think she is cool yeah okay I see it, but man she is not as fine as fuckers act on here etc. She to me is a cute white girl but overrated by being on the big screen etc.

lefty
09-10-2013, 02:45 AM
Yeah I like Jessica Alba

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2329941/staring-contest-o.gif

ezau
09-10-2013, 02:55 AM
^^No thanks, another b:lolaner

Arnold Toht
09-10-2013, 04:54 AM
So many 4-timers posting in this thread..

Oh wait, sup whitemamba

ezau
09-10-2013, 05:11 AM
^^Which means there are two swept losers as well. :lol

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 12:38 PM
^rather get swept, than be a cockold chokin on cock faggot tbh

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:03 PM
^rather get swept, than be a cockold chokin on cock faggot tbh

who said anything (i.e. given a quote) about Duncan being gay?

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:12 PM
who said anything (i.e. given a quote) about Duncan being gay?

his wife lol..

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:15 PM
his wife lol..

she did? can you show me her quote?

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:18 PM
"Timmy is Gay"

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:20 PM
oh so Amy never gave a quote? cool. so i'll ask again, who said anything (i.e. gave a quote) about Duncan being gay?

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:21 PM
oh so Amy never gave a quote? cool. so i'll ask again, who said anything (i.e. gave a quote) about Duncan being gay?

if thats the case, Kobe is innocent... :downspin:

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:23 PM
if thats the case, Kobe is innocent... :downspin:

the difference is, somebody actually gave a quote (and official statement, tbh) that Kobe raped. kobe was accused paid her off. nobody has even accused tim

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:24 PM
the difference is, somebody actually gave a quote (and official statement, tbh) that Kobe raped. kobe was accused paid her off. nobody has even accused tim

:lmao show me the proof kobe raped.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:30 PM
:lmao show me the proof kobe raped.

I will, but Tim hasn't even been accused, so these are hardly on the same level. Her rape exam found evidence of vaginal trauma. Kobe's shirt had her bloodstains on it, and it couldn't have been menstrual blood since it didn't match with her period cycle. Terms of the civil suit agreement where Kobe paid her off included her dismissing the sexual assault.

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:32 PM
I will, but Tim hasn't even been accused, so these are hardly on the same level. Her rape exam found evidence of vaginal trauma. Kobe's shirt had her bloodstains on it, and it couldn't have been menstrual blood since it didn't match with her period cycle. Terms of the civil suit agreement where Kobe paid her off included her dropping criminal charges.

you must not know any girls... which is sad for someone in college, you think someone will get raped by someone of kobe stature, and not put him behind bars? Do you know what rape does to a girl? Do i really need to educate you again? If she truly was raped she would of wanted him punished. She was just a dirty ho who wanted some cash, and it worked out. Dont be blind.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
you must not know any girls... which is sad for someone in college, you think someone will get raped by someone of kobe stature, and not put him behind bars? Do you know what rape does to a girl? Do i really need to educate you again? If she truly was raped she would of wanted him punished. She was just a dirty ho who wanted some cash, and it worked out. Dont be blind.

so you asked for evidence, I gave you evidence, and that's your response? weak. how did her blood get on kobe's shirt?

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:36 PM
so you asked for evidence, I gave you evidence, and that's your response? weak. how did her blood get on kobe's shirt?

:lol thats your evidence, you need to show me, since your a facts person.

and that is not a weak response, that is reality kid.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:38 PM
:lol thats your evidence, you need to show me, since your a facts person.

and that is not a weak response, that is reality kid.
oh do you want me to fucking fedex kobe's bloodstained shirt to you?

StrengthAndHonor
09-10-2013, 01:41 PM
I will, but Tim hasn't even been accused, so these are hardly on the same level. Her rape exam found evidence of vaginal trauma. Kobe's shirt had her bloodstains on it, and it couldn't have been menstrual blood since it didn't match with her period cycle. Terms of the civil suit agreement where Kobe paid her off included her dismissing the sexual assault.

It was revealed that she wore underpants containing another man's semen and pubic hair to her rape exam the day after the alleged incident.[7] Detective Doug Winters stated that the yellow underwear she wore to her rape exam contained sperm from another man, along with Caucasian pubic hair.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:45 PM
It was revealed that she wore underpants containing another man's semen and pubic hair to her rape exam the day after the alleged incident.[7] Detective Doug Winters stated that the yellow underwear she wore to her rape exam contained sperm from another man, along with Caucasian pubic hair.

its possible to rape a whore. none of that explains her blood on his shirt though. heck, since shes a whore, that more or less rules out bleeding just because of rough sex as she's probably got no tread left anyway

StrengthAndHonor
09-10-2013, 02:23 PM
its possible to rape a whore. none of that explains her blood on his shirt though. heck, since shes a whore, that more or less rules out bleeding just because of rough sex as she's probably got no tread left anyway

Sure, but I'm not going to believe someone who cried rape only to have sex with another man the very next day. Its not just physical connection to it, for women, the emotional damage takes time to heal, some actually don't even recover from the trauma of it all.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Sure, but I'm not going to believe someone who cried rape only to have sex with another man the very next day. Its not just physical connection to it, for women, the emotional damage takes time to heal, some actually don't even recover from the trauma of it all.
do we know the order of the men she was with. could it be she had sex with a dude and kobe raped her later that night?

Rogue
09-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Not sure if Durant would want to drink it but I certainly would if there's a glass of it on my table. I'd just take a sip of it each day and keep it in a safe place like it was from God's Grail.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Not sure if Durant would want to drink it but I certainly would if there's a glass of it on my table. I'd just take a sip of it each day and keep it in a safe place like it was from God's Grail.

you've probably answered this, but would you fuck her? considering you're celibate and all...

Rogue
09-10-2013, 08:12 PM
It is not nearly as bad as you are saying sir........ Either or I will go a step further, Jessica Alba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BOTH........ PERIOD....... Biels nice body though is better than Scarletts. I think she is cool yeah okay I see it, but man she is not as fine as fuckers act on here etc. She to me is a cute white girl but overrated by being on the big screen etc.

Alba is fine and she's a top 10 on my list of the world's most beautiful actresses at present day, but she's still nowhere close to my goddess's level imho. It's like everything on her face was neatly arranged by God accorind to the golden ratio. I always have a hard time believing such a phenomenal beauty could be born to a human couple, seriously I believe she was something made in heaven and sent to us as a gift, a gift to the entire human race despite gender and race.

Rogue
09-10-2013, 08:21 PM
you've probably answered this, but would you fuck her? considering you're celibate and all...
I would only do it at her request like what happened in Culburn's novel "Goddess after midnight" but I would never initiate it myself. Virginity is of equivalent importance as my life because my health would instantly collapse once I lost my virginity, but I would like to sacrifice anything to see a smile on my goddess's face, anything including my life :cry

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 08:42 PM
I would only do it at her request like what happened in Culburn's novel "Goddess after midnight" but I would never initiate it myself. Virginity is of equivalent importance as my life because my health would instantly collapse once I lost my virginity, but I would like to sacrifice anything to see a smile on my goddess's face, anything including my life :cry

what if she came to you and said "it won't please me or make me happy, but if you want, you can fuck me"

Sean Cagney
09-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Alba is fine and she's a top 10 on my list of the world's most beautiful actresses at present day, but she's still nowhere close to my goddess's level imho. It's like everything on her face was neatly arranged by God accorind to the golden ratio. I always have a hard time believing such a phenomenal beauty could be born to a human couple, seriously I believe she was something made in heaven and sent to us as a gift, a gift to the entire human race despite gender and race.

Alba is better IMO, easily. I am not a huge fan of your goddess, she is cute but just not that stunning to me as she is to you. I prefer more tan and darker hair and features. I see she is your fave girl on earth and to each their own, it's an opinion.

Rogue
09-10-2013, 09:02 PM
The natural color of my goddess's hair is indeed dark blonde. Alba is nice and she feels much closer to our life, pretty much the girl-next-door style, as opposed to Scarlett who's like a goddess to me. If I were not a celibate I would fuck Alba before Scarlett, because it would make me feel guilty to profane a goddess, tbh. I depends on our different personal preferences though, maybe Alba appeals to you more and I can understand it. It also depends on what you expect from a girl, you want pussy and Alba would make you feel more comfortable in the bed so she's naturally your choice, while as a lifelong celibate as I am, I'll only choose the nicest-looking ones because women are nothing but eye-candies to me.

Rogue
09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
what if she came to you and said "it won't please me or make me happy, but if you want, you can fuck me"
I won't. I'm a lifelong celibate and I've never really wanted to fuck any bitch no matter how much I loved them, not to say that my virginity is the source of Chi for me, the power that keeps me strong and healthy. It's an easy question for me imho.

elmanutres
09-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Just an average bitch you can pick up in Whole Foods while in the deli line.doubt you can pick one up anyways

unforeseen
09-10-2013, 10:22 PM
The natural color of my goddess's hair is indeed dark blonde. Alba is nice and she feels much closer to our life, pretty much the girl-next-door style, as opposed to Scarlett who's like a goddess to me. If I were not a celibate I would fuck Alba before Scarlett, because it would make me feel guilty to profane a goddess, tbh. I depends on our different personal preferences though, maybe Alba appeals to you more and I can understand it. It also depends on what you expect from a girl, you want pussy and Alba would make you feel more comfortable in the bed so she's naturally your choice, while as a lifelong celibate as I am, I'll only choose the nicest-looking ones because women are nothing but eye-candies to me.

You posted some recent pictures of Scarlett that was unflattering to say the least. Her years of smoking and partying has caught up with her in looks.

unforeseen
09-10-2013, 10:23 PM
doubt you can pick one up anyways

Buddy works in the deli so he picks her "Now Serving" ticket number.

HI-FI
09-10-2013, 10:27 PM
between Scarlett, Biel and Alba, i'd glady blow a load in all 3 of them. both are hot enough and wealthy enough, i'd keep going til I creampied that shit. all 3 are hotter than what I'm accustomed to. that being said, if Beggars can be choosers, I'd take Alba out of the lot.

DMC
09-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Kool Bob Shoe stealing Rogue's shtick.

DMC
09-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Sex... no problem. Conversation before or after? no thanks

Rogue
09-10-2013, 10:30 PM
You posted some recent pictures of Scarlett that was unflattering to say the least. Her years of smoking and partying has caught up with her in looks.
She's already made a strong comeback to turn all things around with her brilliant look on the Toronto movie festival imho, though I agree she would've looked even better had she never smoked. Scarlett also has her own share of flaws which's why she's still a human not a goddess :depressed: