PDA

View Full Version : socially awkward snow king shoots innocent child in the face

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 09:36 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2hfpego.jpg

A 46-year-old man has been arrested after he allegedly shot an 8-year-old boy in the face as he was playing in an apartment complex, CBS Dallas/Fort Worth reports (http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/dallas-police-investigating-child-shot/).

The victim, 8-year-old Donald Maisen Jr., was playing with friends outside at the La Bella Palms apartment complex around 7:00 p.m. Tuesday night when a bullet hit him. He was taken to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, where he underwent surgery. Currently, Donald is in critical but stable condition. He is expected to survive his injuries.

“He hit the ground when the guy shot him,” said grandmother Sharon Locklin. “Then, he got up and ran to the house and asked his mom for water, and his mom saw all the blood coming out.”

It was a scene that evoked his mother’s worst fears. “When he ran in, I just screamed,” said Latamarin Locklin, Donald’s mother. “His mouth was just hanging off and it was just a big hole,” she said. “ I just threw him on the couch and laid him in my arms and put pressure on his mouth with the towel.”

When Donald Maiden Sr. saw his son at the hospital, he was in a medically-induced coma.

“When I first saw him in ICU, I started crying,” Donald Sr. said. “I just put my head down in his bed and was holding his hand at the same time. And he opened his eyes. And when I raised back up I looked and there were tears rolling down his eyes and it gave me a little bit of spirit in my heart. It was joy, I guess he was kind of happy to know I was there. “

Local police arrested Brian Cloninger in connection with the shooting. He has been charged with injury to a child, and sits behind bars with a $2.2 million bond. There is no clear motive behind why Cloninger would have wanted to shoot the boy. The shooting is still being investigated.
Donald’s parents say their son has a plate in his jaw. While he cannot smile, the boy can wink and nod his head in code when he wants something. After the swelling from his latest surgery goes down, many more surgeries are expected to follow.

“Everything’s just too much,” Locklin said. “I just want him to get better and recover. And law enforcement can deal with everything else.”

DJR210
09-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Lol, another racially charged thread to keep things interesting

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 09:39 AM
charged with injury to a child and they give him a bond...disrespectful.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Lol, another racially charged thread to keep things interesting

i hope it doesn't gets turned into another race thread. i just post current events and hope for some meaningful discussions.

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 09:48 AM
what the fuck kind of meaningful discussion are we gonna have about an animal that shoots kids in the face?

HarlemHeat37
09-10-2013, 10:06 AM
:lol snow king, tbh..

I hope this was an accident where this nigga was fucking with his gun and it went off, rather than actually aiming at a fucking 8 year old and shooting, tbh..

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 10:11 AM
what the fuck kind of meaningful discussion are we gonna have about an animal that shoots kids in the face?

we can talk about why every time i turn on the news a kid is shot for no damn reason.

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 10:13 AM
you need to stop turning on the news then. your killing innocent children!

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 10:18 AM
someone just needs to shoot him in the face.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Fuck Color. Kids are innocent. I'll kill this cracker for the black people but make sure you pay it forward.

word. i hate crimes against women and children more than anything. leave the kids and women out of this.

mrsmaalox
09-10-2013, 10:37 AM
i hope it doesn't gets turned into another race thread. i just post current events and hope for some meaningful discussions.

That's bullshit. You fully intended for it to be a race thread by adding that stupid thread title for dramatic effect.

HarlemHeat37
09-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't see a problem with the title, tbh..

If this shooting was intentional, I'd say it clearly had racial motives, tbh..

DJR210
09-10-2013, 10:43 AM

Wait, so Snow King isn't meant to be a racially derogatory term?

FkLA
09-10-2013, 10:48 AM
“He hit the ground when the guy shot him,” said grandmother Sharon Locklin. “Then, he got up and ran to the house and asked his mom for water, and his mom saw all the blood coming out.”

This little nigga is a future NFL/boxing star imo.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 10:51 AM
That's bullshit. You fully intended for it to be a race thread by adding that stupid thread title for dramatic effect.

well the coward shot a kid in the face for nothing...i think snow king is a fitting term along with coward, pussy, punk, bitch, etc. i never mentioned the childs race in the title, just called out the perpetrator.

mrsmaalox
09-10-2013, 11:00 AM
well the coward shot a kid in the face for nothing...i think snow king is a fitting term along with coward, pussy, punk, bitch, etc. i never mentioned the childs race in the title, just called out the perpetrator.

But yet you didn't choose coward, punk, bitch for the title. How convenient.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:10 AM

snow king is new and fresh. i look forward to you calling out your racist white buddies as well:tu

mrsmaalox
09-10-2013, 11:15 AM
snow king is new and fresh. i look forward to you calling out your racist white buddies as well:tu

You go right ahead and do that. I'm just saying that you have no right to feel bashed or persecuted when you start it. Just be honest and admit that you like participating and perpetuating the racial bs on here and I won't call out your hypocrisy.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:17 AM
You go right ahead and do that. I'm just saying that you have no right to feel bashed or persecuted when you start it. Just be honest and admit that you like participating and perpetuating the racial bs on here and I won't call out your hypocrisy.

i don't feel bashed or persecuted. i really don't care...what i'm doing isn't new or groundbreaking around here. i sat back for a while and saw that being racist towards blacks was A-Ok in the Club so i decided to flip the script and all of a sudden people are complaining.

i'm not the hypocrite here.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2013, 11:20 AM
snow king is new and fresh.It's 120 years old tbh.

And as most slur attempts against whitey, pretty weak. I don't know why that is, it just is.

UZER
09-10-2013, 11:23 AM

you should know his trolling shtick by now.

*cue the little face picture response*

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:23 AM
It's 120 years old tbh.

And as most slur attempts against whitey, pretty weak. I don't know why that is, it just is.

yea they are but i thinks its because whitey doesn't have a history of being oppressed or persecuted by blacks so the words don't hold much sting. snow king is pretty funny to me, though.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2013, 11:24 AM
yea they are but i thinks its because whitey doesn't have a history of being oppressed or persecuted by blacks so the words don't hold much sting. snow king is pretty funny to me, though.Makes him sound like a drug lord more than anything.

CuckingFunt
09-10-2013, 11:25 AM

You titled the fucking thread.

DJR210
09-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Yo Trill, read this shit. Thread worthy stuff tbh.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/4/americans-say-blacks-more-racist-whites-rasmussen-/

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/03/majority-of-americans-feel-blacks-are-more-racist-than-whites-and-hispanics/

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/07/11/langton-are-black-americans-more-racist-than-whites/

DJR210
09-10-2013, 11:29 AM
whitey doesn't have a history of being oppressed or persecuted by blacks

For the record the term doesn't offend me, I thought it was funny myself. Also, BET is persecution enough. Could you imagine White Entertainment Television?

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Makes him sound like a drug lord more than anything.

i imagine one of the snow king from the Game of Thrones *trill shrug*

Yo Trill, read this shit. Thread worthy stuff tbh.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/4/americans-say-blacks-more-racist-whites-rasmussen-/

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/03/majority-of-americans-feel-blacks-are-more-racist-than-whites-and-hispanics/

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/07/11/langton-are-black-americans-more-racist-than-whites/

yea i read those stories and i'm not surprised. the same stuff has been said here. a poster can make several threads shitting on blacks and all you see is laughing smiley's. but when i do it, its "dude, you're racist" or " there is too much racism going on here".

CuckingFunt
09-10-2013, 11:31 AM
i don't feel bashed or persecuted. i really don't care...what i'm doing isn't new or groundbreaking around here. i sat back for a while and saw that being racist towards blacks was A-Ok in the Club so i decided to flip the script and all of a sudden people are complaining.

i'm not the hypocrite here.

The people being racist against blacks around here are doing so in a manner so over-the-top and desperate for a reaction that it's best not to give it to them. That you claim to be doing it in an attempt to make a larger point indicates that you want to be taken seriously, which makes the hypocrisy considerably more problematic.

CuckingFunt
09-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Could you imagine White Entertainment Television?

I can. It's called television.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:35 AM
For the record the term doesn't offend me, I thought it was funny myself. Also, BET is persecution enough. Could you imagine White Entertainment Television?

CMT is the white version of BET. besides, majority of the faces of television are white so there really isn't a point to have a network named white entertainment television.

BET sucks now but when i was a kid it was the only outlet(a few vids got play on MTV) for persons of color to get their music videos played and there were shows that touched on serious topics plauging the black community. i miss the old BEThttp://i41.tinypic.com/29qbm0k.png

DJR210
09-10-2013, 11:35 AM
yea i read those stories and i'm not surprised. the same stuff has been said here. a poster can make several threads shitting on blacks and all you see is laughing smiley's. but when i do it, its "dude, you're racist" or " there is too much racism going on here".

Nah, your right, the racism here is out of control. A few posters are really the only ones pushing the issue though. I will say I do appreciate the level of free speech allowed here though.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:37 AM
The people being racist against blacks around here are doing so in a manner so over-the-top and desperate for a reaction that it's best not to give it to them. That you claim to be doing it in an attempt to make a larger point indicates that you want to be taken seriously, which makes the hypocrisy considerably more problematic.

i'm sorry if you have the impression that i want to be taken serious.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Nah, your right, the racism here is out of control. A few posters are really the only ones pushing the issue though. I will say I do appreciate the level of free speech allowed here though.

word, i appreciate it as well. this is the only forum i post on as a minority and this is the only site that is reliant on race for discussion.

DJR210
09-10-2013, 11:40 AM
CMT is the white version of BET. besides, majority of the faces of television are white so there really isn't a point to have a network named white entertainment television.

BET sucks now but when i was a kid it was the only outlet(a few vids got play on MTV) for persons of color to get their music videos played and there were shows that touched on serious topics plauging the black community. i miss the old BEThttp://i41.tinypic.com/29qbm0k.png

No. Do not associate Country Music Television with whites, that would also be a racial stereotype. Plenty of black people are country.

http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/black-country-soul.jpg

Again, how would it look on the opposite end with White Entertainment Television? CMT is NOT an equivalent.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:42 AM
No. Do not associate Country Music Television with whites, that would also be a racial stereotype. Plenty of black people are country.

http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/black-country-soul.jpg

Again, how would it look on the opposite end with White Entertainment Television? CMT is NOT an equivalent.

just depends on the content of the network i suppose. if BET was running "kill whitey" shows non stop it wouldn't be around. and i doubt django's music is played on CMT, its all rascal flats, joe diffey and songs about people going redneck.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2013, 11:43 AM
i'm sorry if you have the impression that i want to be taken serious."meaningful discussions"

cheguevara
09-10-2013, 11:45 AM
poor child

Che and his comrades will pray for him

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 11:49 AM
you should know his trolling shtick by now.

*cue the little face picture response*

http://i39.tinypic.com/mmpe2d.png

Creepn
09-10-2013, 12:00 PM
If whites are upset then GOOD! We gotta sit through and stifle through the bs the majority of the time on this site so y'all getting a little nasty taste shoved down your throats is fine with me tbh. Be glad yall don't have to deal with Black Nationalist trolls with the sole purpose of posting racism everyday here.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2013, 12:02 PM
The thing is whites get upset all on their own.

CuckingFunt
09-10-2013, 12:09 PM
i'm sorry if you have the impression that i want to be taken serious.

Oh, I don't think you do want to be taken seriously. But I think you're trying to present yourself as such. At the very least, you're trying to present what you're doing as something different from what "they" are doing. But it doesn't jive.

cantthinkofanything
09-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Oh, I don't think you do want to be taken seriously. But I think you're trying to present yourself as such. At the very least, you're trying to present what you're doing as something different from what "they" are doing. But it doesn't jive.

LOL at a fake hot bi-sexual sparring with a fake black on a Spurs board. White people really ARE fucked up.

UZER
09-10-2013, 01:45 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/mmpe2d.png

:lol

m>s
09-10-2013, 05:58 PM
word. i hate crimes against children more than anything. leave the kids out of this.

fixed that for you

DMC
09-11-2013, 09:12 AM
A really effective troll is still the race baiting. You just pretend to be the opposite race and you act like the stereotype. It happens with team fans as well, as made evident with Kool. He's running both shticks at the same time, pretending to be a Lakers fan who obsessed with discussing interracial sex. It fits the stereotypes perpetrated by media, so these little white kids have a good template in which to cut their troll from. They use it, and all the little YTs bite.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:17 AM
A really effective troll is still the race baiting. You just pretend to be the opposite race and you act like the stereotype. It happens with team fans as well, as made evident with Kool. He's running both shticks at the same time, pretending to be a Lakers fan who obsessed with discussing interracial sex. It fits the stereotypes perpetrated by media, so these little white kids have a good template in which to cut their troll from. They use it, and all the little YTs bite.

I speak for both races..white and black...don't ask me why or how :downspin:...but I'm black... 102% with a 2% margin of error :lol

DMC
09-11-2013, 09:24 AM
I speak for both races..white and black...don't ask me why or how :downspin:...but I'm black... 102% with a 2% margin of error :lol

Finally you offer up evidence.