PDA

View Full Version : Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson

Avante
09-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Here we see a couple athletes, x-baseballers with sub 4.60 speed. They can kill you with those lazers and those jets. The athlete at QB. One of these guys will be in this seasons SB if they stay healthy, which is a very real concern. You gotta be real careful at this level running with a football, just ask Vick who is already hurt (slight).

When we look at that...the total package...there they are Kaepernick and Wilson, they have it all.

As we know RGIII was the rookie of the year, another athlete at QB. The first QB taken in the draft was EJ Manuel another athlete at the QB position. Teddy Bridgewater out of Louisville is looking like the next QB to be taken first next season, yep, another athlete at QB.

Anyone seen that frosh at FSU? I've never seen any QB at any level look better than he did in his first game, guy was amazing, and...he runs.

The next great one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC69MBP-0Ng&noredirect=1

Jameis Winston completed 25-27 passes for 356 and 4 TDs

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:47 PM
I've got Wilson on my fantasy team (Pryor my backup looking intriguing vs Jacksonville though) and my opponent has Kaep. I'll probably go with Wilson to make it more fun since they're playing each other on game day

Avante
09-10-2013, 02:02 PM
I've got Wilson on my fantasy team (Pryor my backup looking intriguing vs Jacksonville though) and my opponent has Kaep. I'll probably go with Wilson to make it more fun since they're playing each other on game day

Last season the Jags had the 30th ranked D and a wimpy 20 sacks. Now add the fact they went 1-7 on the road and lost to the Raiders 26-23. This might be a perfect "spot" for Pryor.

Wilson at home with that crowd, but...vs that defense. Hmmmm?

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 02:27 PM
RG3 gets to play Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and your halfbreed Colon this year. We'll see what's up. And fuck Rusl wilson.

Avante
09-10-2013, 02:33 PM
RG3 gets to play Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and your halfbreed Colon this year. We'll see what's up. And fuck Rusl wilson.

Have you looked the "spots" those games will be played in, let me guess...nope!

My halfbreed?

You don't like Russell Wilson, because..???

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 02:37 PM
you a 49er fan ain'tcha? yes your halfbreed. and i don't like rusl wilson cuz he ain't shit.

Avante
09-10-2013, 02:41 PM
you a 49er fan ain'tcha? yes your halfbreed. and i don't like rusl wilson cuz he ain't shit.

So because I'm a Niner fan I now own me a halfbreed....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess...16?

Don't know shit about Russell Wilson...either.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2013, 02:43 PM
i'm looking forward to all the knobslobbin' for bridgewater in the offseason:king

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 02:44 PM
pick a cock avante, you want your cock and suck it too. 16 was a good age. i was in college already. 92. good year, the redskins had just won the superbowl.

Avante
09-10-2013, 02:49 PM
i'm looking forward to all the knobslobbin' for bridgewater in the offseason:king

I do wish he were in another conference, beating up on AAC competition....hmmm? As we know he did beat Florida in the bowl game, he needs another big bowl win vs another high profile opponet.

Avante
09-10-2013, 02:52 PM
pick a cock avante, you want your cock and suck it too. 16 was a good age. i was in college already. 92. good year, the redskins had just won the superbowl.

Dude, look...

Let's cool the silly..hi I'm a kid hiding behind a computer screen...ok? I'm way past all that stupid bullshit...ok? Can you actually talk football, prove it...ok?

Blake
09-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Dude, look...

Let's cool the silly..hi I'm a kid hiding behind a computer screen...ok? I'm way past all that stupid bullshit...ok? Can you actually talk football, prove it...ok?

I'm guessing greater than 70% of your posts in this forum are about other posters and not football.

you're a silly fat ol fuck.

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Dude, look...

Your an RG3 hater...so I don't like you. That's all you need to know.

Avante
09-10-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm guessing greater than 70% of your posts in this forum are about other posters and not football.

Are you really this fucked up?

Lincoln
09-10-2013, 03:06 PM

It's all good brah. Let the faggot hate. Rg3 put together his worse half of football of his career and still managed to have a career high in passing yards and pulled the team within a TD. Do the skins go for it on 4th if Kai makes that FG? Who knows.

Hopefully most the rust has come off but he looked much better in the 2nd half

Avante
09-10-2013, 03:11 PM

Want me to take you to school talking Redskins sonny? Wanna talk about Bobby Mitchell, how's bout your first 1000 yard rusher, which was...who?

Avante
09-10-2013, 03:13 PM
It's all good brah. Let the faggot hate. Rg3 put together his worse half of football of his career and still managed to have a career high in passing yards and pulled the team within a TD. Do the skins go for it on 4th if Kai makes that FG? Who knows.

Hopefully most the rust has come off but he looked much better in the 2nd half

Where did you get this impression I'm an RGIII hater..????

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Want me to take you to school talking Redskins sonny? Wanna talk about Bobby Mitchell, how's bout your first 1000 yard rusher, which was...who?

You wanna talk redskins, go for it, i'm not stopping you. bout time you talked football. I've been a fan for 26 years and that's good enough for me. If you have redskins knowledge, go for it.

Avante
09-10-2013, 03:26 PM
You wanna talk redskins, go for it, i'm not stopping you. bout time you talked football. I've been a fan for 26 years and that's good enough for me. If you have redskins knowledge, go for it.

I've been talking football.

Well here's something all Redskin fans should know.

You started off as the Boston Braves in 1932, then became the Boston Redskins in 1933, would move to DC in 37 as the Washington Redskins. See ya learned something.

bigzak25
09-10-2013, 03:29 PM
no i just read something i've read before. if it was important to me i would wiki it or would have memorized it like you may have. but it isn't.

Avante
09-10-2013, 03:48 PM
no i just read something i've read before. if it was important to me i would wiki it or would have memorized it like you may have. but it isn't.

So what is important to you?

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Avante being a fat faggot with terrible takes per par....

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 03:56 PM
So what is important to you?
Life...family...friends...work...not being arrogant and self centered or a prima donna running around screaming "LOOK AT ME!! I PRETEND I KNOW FOOTBALL BY GOING TO WIKIPEDIA AND GOOGLE!!" You're as bad as Kool and Luva, tbh.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 04:01 PM

oh the irony

Avante
09-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Life...family...friends...work...not being arrogant and self centered or a prima donna running around screaming "LOOK AT ME!! I PRETEND I KNOW FOOTBALL BY GOING TO WIKIPEDIA AND GOOGLE!!" You're as bad as Kool and Luva, tbh.

Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

Find this for me....

I was a world class hurdler in college even ran on a WR 4x1 team while there. Got my NFL shot as a wide receiver, I sucked.

Find that for me.

Chief Brody
09-10-2013, 05:56 PM
I was a world class hurdler in college even ran on a WR 4x1 team while there. Got my NFL shot as a wide receiver, I sucked.

Find that for me.
Any one of the plethora of UM WR's from 1982-2005 that didn't pan out as an NFL WR, for starters...

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

Find this for me....

Find that for me.
lol...someone told you that somewhere. Last time you started a whole damn thread about why you were so smart and challenged people to answer it you used the same exact thing.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 05:59 PM

Find this for me....

Find that for me.
Are you serious? That could be a shitload of people. What school?

Avante
09-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Any one of the plethora of UM WR's from 1982-2005 that didn't pan out as an NFL WR, for starters...

What happened to Google/Wikipedia?

Avante
09-10-2013, 06:13 PM
lol...someone told you that somewhere. Last time you started a whole damn thread about why you were so smart and challenged people to answer it you used the same exact thing.

I saw the guy run, actually there were three future NFLer on that college WR team. What happened to Google/Wikipedia?

Avante
09-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Are you serious? That could be a shitload of people. What school?

It could be two hurdlers only. Both ran on college WR 4x1 teams prior to their NFL careers. Goggle /Wikipedia it.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 06:33 PM
It could be two hurdlers only. Both ran on college WR 4x1 teams prior to their NFL careers. Goggle /Wikipedia it.
4x1...wtf does that mean? There isn't a 4x100 hurdles...do you mean 4x110 Shuttle Relay? or do you mean 4x100 relay..non hurdles?

Avante
09-10-2013, 06:51 PM
4x1...wtf does that mean? There isn't a 4x100 hurdles...do you mean 4x110? or do you mean 4x100 relay..non hurdles?

I keep forgetting not everyone understands sprint talk. The 4x100M relay...ok?

There have been tons of 110 hurdlers run on 4x1 relay teams, many of them having solid 100m speed also.

So, who were the two "world class" NCAA hurdlers who lead off WR 4x1 college teams before entering the NFL? Remember....Google/Wikipedia is your friend.

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 06:52 PM
I keep forgetting not everyone understands sprint talk.

Nor do we care enough to understand it, so you should probably stop trying....

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 06:54 PM

There have been tons of 110 hurdlers run on 4x1 relay teams, many of them having solid 100m speed also.

So, who were the two "world class" NCAA hurdlers who lead off WR 4x1 college teams before entering the NFL? Remember....Google/Wikipedia is your friend.
This is that fucking arrogance again, jerkoff. 4X100 relay is one thing...there is also a 4x110 shuttle relay. When you say hurdler, I think hurdles, as the normal human would.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:03 PM
This is that fucking arrogance again, jerkoff. 4X100 relay is one thing...there is also a 4x110 shuttle relay. When you say hurdler, I think hurdles, as the normal human would.

If you don't know what 4x1 means how in the hell are you going to know about the rarely ran shuttle relay?

Ok go to Google/Wikipedia and find out which NFL wide receivers were college hurdlers who ran on a college 4x1 world record relay team. Actually of the 8 sprinters involved, five of them ended up in the NFL. Two of them in the Hall of Fame.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:03 PM

tbh, I'm not even gonna waste my time looking this shit up.. Maybe I wouldn't find it, maybe I would, but if not, it's the one question you have to show that you "know football." This doesn't show you know football. It shows you know a stupid trivia question. And you haven't even answered it..how do we know you aren't just making shit up and have no answer? Truth is, you're an arrogant prick who acts high and mighty when really all you are is a guy who sits in front of his computer all day looking for stupid trivia to start threads in a forum where 95% of the people are annoyed as hell that you post said threads.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
If you don't know what 4x1 means how in the hell are you going to know about the rarely ran shuttle relay?

Ok go to Google/Wikipedia and find out which NFL wide receivers were college hurdlers who ran on a college 4x1 world record relay team. Actually of the 8 sprinters involved, five of them ended up in the NFL. Two of them in the Hall of Fame.
You're missing the point, jerkoff...You were saying hurdler that ran in the relay. A normal common human being would think it's a hurdlers relay.

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:06 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vcRL85T.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-10-2013, 07:06 PM
I can't really figure out the best way to put it in words as to why, but while Avante getting jizzed on is par for the course, 90210 did a particularly good job in this thread. Something about 90210's posting style is a great counter punch to Avante's stupidity.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:10 PM

The fuck is wrong with you?

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:11 PM
tbh, I'm not even gonna waste my time looking this shit up.. Maybe I wouldn't find it, maybe I would, but if not, it's the one question you have to show that you "know football." This doesn't show you know football. It shows you know a stupid trivia question. And you haven't even answered it..how do we know you aren't just making shit up and have no answer? Truth is, you're an arrogant prick who acts high and mighty when really all you are is a guy who sits in front of his computer all day looking for stupid trivia to start threads in a forum where 95% of the people are annoyed as hell that you post said threads.

How about some reality..ok?

I'm a track/football historian yep the real deal. I don't see anything as trivia it's just stuff guys like myself have picked up over the years. I don't Google and Wikipedia is a joke, soooo many mistakes.

Jerry Tarr and Earl McCullouch were both world class hurdlers while at Oregon and USC.

Tarr ran on a team with Mel Renfro and Mike Gaecher two other NFLers to be. The great Canadian sprinter Harry Jerome on anchor. Tarr played for the Broncos but did nothing, short nothing career.

McCullouch ran with former JC stud Fred Kuller and HOFer O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team. Jamaican great Lennox Miller on the anchor.McCullouch had a good NFL career with the Lions.

Read what interests you, I do...ok?

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:12 PM
You're missing the point, jerkoff...You were saying hurdler that ran in the relay. A normal common human being would think it's a hurdlers relay.

If you know absolutely nothing about track.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:13 PM
The fuck is wrong with you?

I'll go slow...

Two of the five were hurdlers, the other three were sprinters...ok?

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:14 PM
I can't really figure out the best way to put it in words as to why, but while Avante getting jizzed on is par for the course, 90210 did a particularly good job in this thread. Something about 90210's posting style is a great counter punch to Avante's stupidity.

You talking about stupidity, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:17 PM

I'm a track/football historian yep the real deal. I don't see anything as trivia it's just stuff guys like myself have picked up over the years. I don't Google and Wikipopedia is a joke, soooo many mistakes.

Jerry Tarr and Earl McCullouch were both world class hurdlers while at Oregon and USC.

Tarr ran on a team with Mel Renfro and Mike Gaecher two other NFLers to be. The great Canadian sprinter Harry Jerome on anchor. Tarr played for the Broncos but did nothing, short nothing career.

McCullouch ran with former JC stud Fred Kuller and HOFrer O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team. Jamaican great Lennox Miller on the anchor.

:lmao

You're FUCKING WRONG...I found Earl McCullough while searching on....wait for it....GOOGLE!! But the world record USC broke was the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100 that you were saying. Wanna find it on Google? Type NFL wide receivers who ran 4x100 relay in college. Google that shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-10-2013, 07:17 PM
:lol Avante melting down

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:21 PM

You're FUCKING WRONG...I found Earl McCullough while searching on....wait for it....GOOGLE!! But the world record USC broke was the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100 that you were saying. Wanna find it on Google? Type NFL wide receivers who ran 4x100 relay in college. Google that shit.

You gotta be kidding me.

Google can't come close to giving us NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams, I can however.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:21 PM
:lol Avante melting down

Where?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:22 PM
You gotta be kidding me.

Google can't come close to giving us NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams, I can however.
I just fucking found it...what do you mean it can't? Your arrogance is through the damn roof right now. Now you think you're smarter than google...:lmao Very few people can fail quite as big as you. You've set the bar again...great job.

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:23 PM
You gotta be kidding me.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=NFL+wide+receivers+who+ran+4x100+relay+in+colle ge

First two links are Bob Hayes and Earl McCullough....

:lol Avante
:lol Faggot
:lol Wrong again

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:25 PM
I just fucking found it...what do you mean it can't? Your arrogance is through the damn roof right now. Now you think you're smarter than google... :LMAO Very few people can fail quite as big as you. You've set the bar again...great job.

I know I'm smarter than Google. Where is that link to NFLers and the 4x1 and I'll show you what I mean.

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:27 PM
I know I'm smarter than Google.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:27 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=NFL+wide+receivers+who+ran+4x100+relay+in+colle ge

First two links are Bob Hayes and Earl McCullough....

:lol Avante
:lol Faggot
:lol Wrong again

Want me to name a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams?

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:28 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Google...100...NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams. I'll even do it by schools.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:28 PM
I know I'm smarter than Google. Where is that link to NFLers and the 4x1 and I'll show you what I mean.
3 things...
1. I found the guy who you were talking about even though you didn't even ask the right fucking question..it's the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100
2. I told you what to search for on google to find the guy and Clipper Nation even posted the link to get right to what I googled to find it
3. Being wrong and arrogant is a bad duo.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Google...100...NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams.
Yep...you've officially lost your fucking mind.

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Want me to name a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams?

No, I'm not naming 100 fucking NFL players for you..... you were wrong, own up to it, faggot :lol

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:30 PM
3 things...
1. I found the guy who you were talking about even though you didn't even ask the right fucking question..it's the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100
2. I told you what to search for on google to find the guy and Clipper Nation even posted the link to get right to what I googled to find it
3. Being wrong and arrogant is a bad duo.

The 4x1/4x110/4x100 are all considered the same thing.

I asked for two...right?

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:31 PM
No, I'm not naming 100 fucking NFL players for you..... you were wrong, own up to it, faggot :lol

No I wasn't the 4x110 is the 4x100m relay. You not knowing shit about track is the problem.

No you stupid I realize you don't know shit. I was talking about me naming 100 NFLers were were college 4x1 relayers.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:32 PM
The 4x1/4x110/4x100 are all considered the same thing.

I asked for two...right?
No..you asked for one...then you said there were two..then you said there were 5...

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:32 PM
No I wasn'tm the 4x110 is the 4x100m relay. You not knowing shit about track is the problem.

You were wrong when you claimed that none of the players you were talking about could be found on Google, when in fact, one of them is among the first links you see when Googling it.... you not knowing shit in general is the problem :lol

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:33 PM
No..you asked for one...then you said there were two..then you said there were 5...

That's another thing he does: when he's about to lose a bet, he welches and changes the rules at the last second, hence how he went from 1 to 2 to 5 to 100 :lol

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:34 PM
No I wasn'tm the 4x110 is the 4x100m relay. You not knowing shit about track is the problem.
Either way, you were still wrong...you said I couldn't find it on google and I did...whether it's the same shit (which it's not..the 4x110 is longer than the 4x100) or not.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:39 PM

Find this for me....

Find that for me.
The proof that you asked for one.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:41 PM
That's another thing he does: when he's about to lose a bet, he welches and changes the rules at the last second, hence how he went from 1 to 2 to 5 to 100 :lol

Wow~~~~~~~~~~

I'll go real slow.

There were two NCAA teams that set the WR in the 4x1 with future NFLers on it....ok?

Now...

Two of those guys were hurdlers...ok?

Three of those guys sprinters...ok?

I know...you don't get it.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Either way, you were still wrong...you said I couldn't find it on google and I did...whether it's the same shit (which it's not..the 4x110 is longer than the 4x100) or not.

Do you not know that 4x100 is 100 meters?

Clipper Nation
09-10-2013, 07:42 PM
You don't understand your own question apparently since you clearly asked for a (as in one) world-class hurdler originally....

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Wow~~~~~~~~~~

I'll go real slow.

There were two NCAA teams that set the WR in the 4x1 with future NFLers on it....ok?

Now...

Two of those guys were hurdlers...ok?

Three of those guys sprinters...ok?

I know...you don't get it.
I'll go even slower...

That's
Not
What
You
Fucking
Asked
For

You wanted a world class hurdler who ran on a WR college 4x100 relay team (which you got fucking wrong) that was a failed NFL WR. You also said Google and Wikipedia were of no help. I found it on Google and showed you exactly where I found it. You were wrong on two instances...now you're trying to change the shit to seem like you were asking for something completely different when all we have to do is go to Page 1 of this thread to find out you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:44 PM
The proof that you asked for one.

Earl McCllouch is not the right answer, he was a sold NFL receiver. Didn't I mention...I sucked?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Do you not know that 4x100 is 100 meters?
You're a fucking idiot. Earl McCullough DID NOT run the 4x100 meter relay as you said he did. He ran the 4x110 yard sprint relay. It may have evolved, but it's not the same race...the 4x110 yard sprint relay is longer, and is usually the precedent when it comes to WRs...found that shit on google too. Also, you said I wouldn't find it on google or wiki...funny thing is..you type that shit in google, and not only do you find it on google, but google takes you to a wikipedia site :lmao Double fail.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:46 PM
I'll go even slower...

That's
Not
What
You
Fucking
Asked
For

You wanted a world class hurdler who ran on a WR college 4x100 relay team (which you got fucking wrong) that was a failed NFL WR. You also said Google and Wikipedia were of no help. I found it on Google and showed you exactly where I found it. You were wrong on two instances...now you're trying to change the shit to seem like you were asking for something completely different when all we have to do is go to Page 1 of this thread to find out you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Earl McCullouch was not a failed receiver he is the wrong answer.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:47 PM
You're a fucking idiot. Earl McCullough DID NOT run the 4x100 meter relay as you said he did. He ran the 4x110 yard sprint relay. It may have evolved, but it's not the same race...the 4x110 yard sprint relay is longer, and is usually the precedent when it comes to WRs...found that shit on google too. Also, you said I wouldn't find it on google or wiki...funny thing is..you type that shit in google, and not only do you find it on google, but google takes you to a wikipedia site :lmao Double fail.

McCullouch is the wrong answer. He didn't suck.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Earl McCullouch was not a failed receiver he is the wrong answer.

I'm a track/football historian yep the real deal. I don't see anything as trivia it's just stuff guys like myself have picked up over the years. I don't Google and Wikipedia is a joke, soooo many mistakes.

McCullouch ran with former JC stud Fred Kuller and HOFer O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team. Jamaican great Lennox Miller on the anchor.McCullouch had a good NFL career with the Lions.

Um...you're the one who said it was Earl McCullough in the first place. And secondly, which I find EXTREMELY funny, is a track/football historian would know that his last name is spelled McCullough, not McCullouch. The only place I can find where they actually spell his last name with a CH is...wait for it...WIKIPEDIA.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 07:51 PM
lol...bottom line, you're fucking wrong...you've been exposed...and now you're deflecting and backtracking trying to change your shit...hilarious to watch though.

Avante
09-10-2013, 07:55 PM
lol...bottom line, you're fucking wrong...you've been exposed...and now you're deflecting and backtracking trying to change your shit...hilarious to watch though.

Not at all, he's not the guy I was asking about, he had a good NFL career. And his name is...McCullouch...ok? McCullough is totally wrong. I saw him play in hIs Long Beach Poly days.

paste

Earl Raymond McCullouch
Position: WR-SE
Height: 5-11 Weight: 175 lbs.
Born: January 10 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/birthdays.cgi?month=1&day=10), 1946 in Clarksville, TX (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=USA&state=TX) (Age 67)
College: USC (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/colleges/usc/) (school history (http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/southern-california/))
Drafted by the Detroit Lions (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/1968_draft.htm) in the 1st round (24th overall) of the1968 NFL Draft (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1968/draft.htm).

paste

Willie Davenport
USA

Don Shy
USA

Leon Coleman
USA

Ron Copeland
USA

Pat Pomphrey
USA

Al Rockwell
USA
*A

Roger Mann
USA

Ben Miller
USA
*A

Roy Hicks
USA

Earl McCullouch
USA

Want more? It's....McCullouch.

And I did mention the 4x1 relay. Which if you knew anything about track you'd know the 4x110 is the same as the 4/100 METERS.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Not at all, he's not the guy I was asking about, he had a good NFL career. And his name is...McCullouch...ok? McCullough is totally wrong. I saw him play in hIs Long Beach Poly days.

paste

Earl Raymond McCullouch
Position: WR-SE
Height: 5-11 Weight: 175 lbs.
Born: January 10 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/birthdays.cgi?month=1&day=10), 1946 in Clarksville, TX (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=USA&state=TX) (Age 67)
College: USC (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/colleges/usc/) (school history (http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/southern-california/))
Drafted by the Detroit Lions (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/1968_draft.htm) in the 1st round (24th overall) of the1968 NFL Draft (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1968/draft.htm).

paste

Willie Davenport
USA

Don Shy
USA

Leon Coleman
USA

Ron Copeland
USA

Pat Pomphrey
USA

Al Rockwell
USA
*A

Roger Mann
USA

Ben Miller
USA
*A

Roy Hicks
USA

Earl McCullouch
USA

Want more? It's....McCullouch.

And I did mention the 4x1 relay. Which if you knew anything about track you'd know the 4x110 is the same as the 4/100 METERS.
You're still fucking wrong...lol...you said Google and Wikipedia wouldn't find those guys...and it did. You can't look at it any other way...you're wrong. Man the fuck up.

Avante
09-10-2013, 08:03 PM
You're still fucking wrong...lol...you said Google and Wikipedia wouldn't find those guys...and it did. You can't look at it any other way...you're wrong. Man the fuck up.

Not changing anything. Only two hurdlers were involved in college 4x1 WR's that had NFL careers

Here have another one.

Earl McCullouch
Football player

Earl R. McCullouch is a retired American football wide receiver. McCullouch was the world record holder for the 110 meter mens high hurdle sprint from July 1967 to July 1969.

paste
The 38.7 performance was set in altitude at Provo, Utah. That team consisted of Earl McCulloch, Fred Kuller, O. J. Simpson, and Lennox Miller.

Want more?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Not changing anything. Only two hurdlers were involved in college 4x1 WR's that had NFL careers

Here have another one.

Earl McCullouch
Football player

Earl R. McCullouch is a retired American football wide receiver. McCullouch was the world record holder for the 110 meter mens high hurdle sprint from July 1967 to July 1969.

paste
The 38.7 performance was set in altitude at Provo, Utah. That team consisted of Earl McCulloch, Fred Kuller, O. J. Simpson, and Lennox Miller.

Want more?

So again...you admit Earl is the answer you were looking for...great. Admitting you were wrong is the first step. And your comment was no response to what I said...you said I couldn't find any of those answers on Google or Wiki..and I found them on both. You....Were....Wrong. Nothing you can say will change that.

Avante
09-10-2013, 08:25 PM
So again...you admit Earl is the answer you were looking for...great. Admitting you were wrong is the first step. And your comment was no response to what I said...you said I couldn't find any of those answers on Google or Wiki..and I found them on both. You....Were....Wrong. Nothing you can say will change that.

Wow!

I noticed you dropped the McCullough bit...smart move.

I asked for a hurdler who sucked in his NFL career...right? That was not...MCCULLOUCH...ok? So you got the wrong answer.

Do you really believe you can Google/Wikipedia everything?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Wow!

I noticed you dropped the McCullough bit...smart move.

I asked for a hurdler who sucked in his NFL career...right? That was not...MCCULLOUCH...ok? So you got the wrong answer.

Do you really believe you can Google/Wikipedia everything?
You've already admitted twice that Earl was one of the receivers that could not be googled and found...he was googled and found. Therefore, you're wrong...again..nothing you can say will change that.

Avante
09-10-2013, 08:54 PM
You've already admitted twice that Earl was one of the receivers that could not be googled and found...he was googled and found. Therefore, you're wrong...again..nothing you can say will change that.

What happened to...McCullough...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 10 questions that can't be Googled/Wikipedia. You got balls or bb's?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 08:57 PM
What happened to...McCullough...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 10 questions that can't be Googled/Wikipedia. You got balls or bb's?
lol...you...were...wrong. You can't get past it. Clipper Nation was right. You're wrong, so you decide to try to change the subject or the challenge to get yourself in prime position again. But no..I won't play your game. I don't want your 10 questions...you already said I couldn't find Earl through Google/Wiki and I find him through both. I won't be answering your questions, though I'm sure I could find them..just like I found good ol' Earl. Keep trying to push that bar...the bottom line is, you were wrongPERIOD.

Avante
09-10-2013, 08:59 PM
lol...you...were...wrong. You can't get past it. Clipper Nation was right. You're wrong, so you decide to try to change the subject or the challenge to get yourself in prime position again. But no..I won't play your game. I don't want your 10 questions...you already said I couldn't find Earl through Google/Wiki and I find him through both. I won't be answering your questions, though I'm sure I could find them..just like I found good ol' Earl. Keep trying to push that bar...the bottom line is, you were wrongPERIOD.

I know for a fact you couldn't find them, and you also know you can't.

I got lazy with that question. Won't happen again.

Way to totally ignore McCullough now that you feel stupid about it.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 09:01 PM
I know for a fact you couldn't find them, and you also know you can't.

I got lazy with that question. Won't happen again.
That's the same question you've asked AT LEAST twice in this forum on different occasions. The first time I actually look for it, I find it in less than 5 minutes. I know I could find them...I'm just not going to play your silly little game. I'm going to let you stew for a bit in the fact that you were wrong...completely wrong. Maybe it will simmer down your arrogance.... (but probably not)

Avante
09-10-2013, 09:03 PM
That's the same question you've asked AT LEAST twice in this forum on different occasions. The first time I actually look for it, I find it in less than 5 minutes. I know I could find them...I'm just not going to play your silly little game. I'm going to let you stew for a bit in the fact that you were wrong...completely wrong. Maybe it will simmer down your arrogance.... (but probably not)

You still haven't figured out you gave me the wrong answer have you?

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
You still haven't figured out you gave me the wrong answer have you?
You still haven't figured out that you were wrong. You said I couldn't find the men on that team on Google or Wiki...and I did. Are you really so arrogant and closed minded that you can't realize you were wrong? It's not about the exact person..it's about the fact that I found who you said I couldn't find. I bet you like the smell of your own shit, don't you?

Avante
09-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Here are a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams

UCLA...James Owens
Oregon..Jerry Tarr, Mike Gaecher, Mel Renfro, Pat Johnson, Sammie Parker
USC...Earl McCullouch, O.J.Simpson, Curtis Conway, Travis Hannah
Cal...Wesley Walker, Isacc Curtis
CPSLO..Cecil Turner
U of SF..Ollie Matson
Stanford...Darrin Nelson, James Lofton
Arizona..Michael Bates, Rod Barksdale, Vance Johnson
ASU...Ron Brown, Henry Carr, JD Hill, Travis Wiliams
Utah...Steve Odom
Texas...Johnny Jones, Tony Jones, Herkie Walls, Jamaal Charles
Tex A&M...Curtis Dickey
SMU...John Roderick, Rod Jones, Russell Carter
Texas Southern..Homer Jones, Charlie Frazier, Warren Wells, Ken Burrough, Jimmy Hines
Tex A&I...Darrel Green
Clemson...Jacoby Ford, James Trapp, C.J.Spiller
WV...James Jett
Colorado...Cliff Branch
FAMU...Al Denson, Clarence Childs, Eugene White, Bob Hayes, Bob Paremore
Alcorn...Wilie McGee
Jackson State...Haarold Jackson
Kent State...Gerald Tinker
Purdue...Larry Burton
Iowa..Tim Dwight
Wisconsin...Michael Bennett
Loyola...Bob Boyd
NWLa...Mark Duper, Victor Oatis, Joe Delaney
Illinois...Buddy Young, Trenton Jackson, Cyril Pinder
Ohio State...Robert Smith, Len Willis, Chris Sanders
NCSt..Alvis Whitted
Tennessee...Willie Gault, Richmond Flowers, Mike Miller, Anthony Miller, Sam Graddy
LSU...Trindon Holiday, Orlando McDaneil, Eddie Kennison
Georgia...Hercshel Walker
Auburn...Bo Jackson, Alexander Wright
Florida...Chris Rainey
FSU...Warrick Dunn, Deion Sanders
Missouri..Mel Gray
Villanova...Frank Budd
Maryland...Renaldo Nehemiah
Cornell...Bo Roberson

Google/Wikipedia that.

Now which ones were...hurdlers, long jumpers, 400m guys, sprinters? Find that on Google/Wikipedia.

Avante
09-10-2013, 09:31 PM
You still haven't figured out that you were wrong. You said I couldn't find the men on that team on Google or Wiki...and I did. Are you really so arrogant and closed minded that you can't realize you were wrong? It's not about the exact person..it's about the fact that I found who you said I couldn't find. I bet you like the smell of your own shit, don't you?

I asked for the guy who had a suck career....right...well who was that?

You gave me the wrong answer shit for brains...ok?

The bottom line is that I don't Google/Wikipedia.

benefactor
09-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Here are a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams

UCLA...James Owens
Oregon..Jerry Tarr, Mike Gaecher, Mel Renfro, Pat Johnson, Sammie Parker
USC...Earl McCullouch, O.J.Simpson, Curtis Conway, Travis Hannah
Cal...Wesley Walker, Isacc Curtis
CPSLO..Cecil Turner
U of SF..Ollie Matson
Stanford...Darrin Nelson, James Lofton
Arizona..Michael Bates, Rod Barksdale, Vance Johnson
ASU...Ron Brown, Henry Carr, JD Hill, Travis Wiliams
Utah...Steve Odom
Texas...Johnny Jones, Tony Jones, Herkie Walls, Jamaal Charles
Tex A&M...Curtis Dickey
SMU...John Roderick, Rod Jones, Russell Carter
Texas Southern..Homer Jones, Charlie Frazier, Warren Wells, Ken Burrough, Jimmy Hines
Tex A&I...Darrel Green
Clemson...Jacoby Ford, James Trapp, C.J.Spiller
WV...James Jett
Colorado...Cliff Branch
FAMU...Al Denson, Clarence Childs, Eugene White, Bob Hayes, Bob Paremore
Alcorn...Wilie McGee
Jackson State...Haarold Jackson
Kent State...Gerald Tinker
Purdue...Larry Burton
Iowa..Tim Dwight
Wisconsin...Michael Bennett
Loyola...Bob Boyd
NWLa...Mark Duper, Victor Oatis, Joe Delaney
Illinois...Buddy Young, Trenton Jackson, Cyril Pinder
Ohio State...Robert Smith, Len Willis, Chris Sanders
NCSt..Alvis Whitted
Tennessee...Willie Gault, Richmond Flowers, Mike Miller, Anthony Miller, Sam Graddy
LSU...Trindon Holiday, Orlando McDaneil, Eddie Kennison
Georgia...Hercshel Walker
Auburn...Bo Jackson, Alexander Wright
Florida...Chris Rainey
FSU...Warrick Dunn, Deion Sanders
Missouri..Mel Gray
Villanova...Frank Budd
Maryland...Renaldo Nehemiah
Cornell...Bo Roberson

Google/Wikipedia that.

Now which ones were...hurdlers, long jumpers, 400m guys, sprinters? Find that on Google/Wikipedia.
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/the-last-fuck-i-give.gif

Avante
09-10-2013, 10:00 PM
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/the-last-fuck-i-give.gif

Stay simple/stupid, cool with me. Why hiden those horizons, extend those perimeters? Keep in mind anyone can talk....today. I need more than just that.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 11:17 PM
I asked for the guy who had a suck career....right...well who was that?

You gave me the wrong answer shit for brains...ok?

The bottom line is that I don't Google/Wikipedia.
Oblivious...absolutely oblivious. Your arrogance doesn't allow you to see the whole point here. You told me I could not find the information that I indeed did find on google or wikipedia. You even admitted I was right when you said you slipped up and it wouldn't happen again. For one second, you were a man and stepped up to being wrong. Didn't last long though. Right back to sticking your balls back between your legs and putting on your makeup. Arrogant little prick.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Stay simple/stupid, cool with me. Why hiden those horizons, extend those perimeters? Keep in mind anyone can talk....today. I need more than just that.
Yep...like Google...or Wikipedia.

Avante
09-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Oblivious...absolutely oblivious. Your arrogance doesn't allow you to see the whole point here.

Botton line is who in hell goes around Googling hurdlers who ran on 4x1 teams...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, long time track/football freak here...ok? I don't Google a damn thing...ok? I ran track played football been into both since the early 60's...ok? I saw McCullouch run in high school, I saw O.J .run when he was still at San Francisco City.

I'm the real deal amigo.

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Botton line is who in hell goes around Googling hurdlers who ran on 4x1 teams...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, long time track/football freak here...ok? I don't Google a damn thing...ok?
Sure.....ok....gotcha

Avante
09-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Sure.....ok....gotcha

Finally!

Spursfan092120
09-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Finally!
Yep

Avante
09-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Yep...like Google...or Wikipedia.

Why would someone who saw Jim Brown play have any use for Google? Who was his backup?

Spursfan092120
09-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Why would someone who saw Jim Brown play have any use for Google? Who was his backup?
See..you ask a stupid question like this...like Jim Brown had one backup his entire career...college? NFL? Ignorant. Oh..and yes, you're right..forgive me. Because seeing Jim Fucking Brown play football means you know everything. Forgot that. And in case you missed it AGAIN..that was sarcasm.

Avante
09-11-2013, 01:14 AM
See..you ask a stupid question like this...like Jim Brown had one backup his entire career...college? NFL? Ignorant. Oh..and yes, you're right..forgive me. Because seeing Jim Fucking Brown play football means you know everything. Forgot that. And in case you missed it AGAIN..that was sarcasm.

Is this forum about college football? Obviously I'm talking about his pro years. And yes he did have the same backup for most his career.

What is so damn hard about accepting the fact I'm the guy who saw the AFL come into existence, the guy who saw the first Superbowl. The first AFL Championship game, Gale Sayers in his rookie season, Bullet Bob Hayes bring that Olympic speed to the NFL. Hell remember....

LA Chargers
LA Rams
St.Louis Cardinals
Baltimore Colts
Seattle was in the AFC/there ws no Seattle, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Carolina.
Dallas Texans
Houston Oilers
Boston Patriots
New York Titans

....of course you don't.

Why do you fight this so hard? I love the game and know all I can about it, yet here you are acting as if that just can't be....why?

Remember that 250 pound fullback who went straight from high school into the CFL before being picked up by the Buffalo Bills? He would become the first 1000 yard rusher in the AFL. Who?

Why fight it?

El Guapo
09-11-2013, 09:30 AM
I would say you have a plethora of useless shit in your brain. Do you know what a plethora is?

spurraider21
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Is this forum about college football? Obviously I'm talking about his pro years.
then why do you keep bringing up college track?

spurraider21
09-11-2013, 02:40 PM
And everybody knows the Seahawks were an AFC team. They were in the AFC west and only moved to the NFC when the Texans were brought in

Blake
09-11-2013, 03:47 PM

Here have another one.

Earl McCullouch
Football player

paste

Want more?

We want none.

johnsmith
09-11-2013, 05:01 PM

LOL, even spurraider is tired of him now.

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Why do you fight this so hard? I love the game and know all I can about it, yet here you are acting as if that just can't be....why?
This is your biggest problem on here - you see the fact that nobody else on here is interested in track-and-field trivia as a personal insult and us "fighting" you, when in reality, we're just not interested and don't want to be bombarded with useless trivia on every thread....

Avante
09-11-2013, 05:28 PM

The NFL is loaded down with tracksters. Speed is the game.

I'm a track fan first and a football fan second so the connection is something I keep on top of.

Avante
09-11-2013, 05:28 PM
This is your biggest problem on here - you see the fact that nobody else on here is interested in track-and-field trivia as a personal insult and us "fighting" you, when in reality, we're just not interested and don't want to be bombarded with useless trivia on every thread....

Do I ever talk about it others threads?

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 06:22 PM

Yes - here you are spamming one of my threads with track-and-field trivia:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201240&p=6028361&viewfull=1#post6028361

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Yes - here you are spamming one of my threads with track-and-field trivia:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201240&p=6028361&viewfull=1#post6028361

You're kidding right?

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 06:27 PM
You're kidding right?

:lol Setting up your typical moving of the goalposts

The simple fact is, I started a thread, and you posted track-and-field shit in itPERIOD

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:32 PM
:lol Setting up your typical moving of the goalposts

The simple fact is, I started a thread, and you posted track-and-field shit in itPERIOD

Where are we at?

Dude this is about the third/fourth time you've done this.

Pay attention....

I talk about the forum I'm in..ok? This isn't about any other forum...ok?

You never ever get things right guy, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 06:38 PM
:lol Moving the goalposts per par

Your exact question was "do I post about it in others' threads?" I posted an example of you posting track-and-field shit in another person's thread..... you did not at any time specify a forum until after you were proven wrong, tbh....

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:45 PM
:lol Moving the goalposts per par

Your exact question was "do I post about it in others' threads?" I posted an example of you posting track-and-field shit in another person's thread..... you did not at any time specify a forum until after you were proven wrong, tbh....

I assumed you had enought common sense to know I was talking about ...THE SITE WE ARE ON.....ya reckon? Why in the hell would I be talking about The Club...?

Dude you gotta be about the dumbest piece of shit I've ever encountered on this boards, you never ever see the obvious....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like talking to some little kid.

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 06:46 PM
I aSsumed you had enought common sense to know I was talking about ...THE SITE WE ARE ON.....ya reckon? Why in the hell would I be talking about The Club...?
Hey dumbfuck, the Club and the NFL Forum are part of the same site :lol

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Hey dumbfuck, the Club and the NFL Forum are part of the same site :lol

Hey dumbfuck this is a different forum.

Go to The Club and start talking football, what will happen? What If I started a thread here...Your 10 Favorite Movies....what happens dummy?

Not a brain in your fucking head...none!

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey dumbfuck this is a different forum.
And yet you didn't specify a forum when you asked your question.... moving the goalpostsPERIOD :lol

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:55 PM
And yet you didn't specify a forum when you asked your question.... moving the goalpostsPERIOD :lol

I didn't move anything you're just so fucking stupid you need things drawn out for your dumdass. Who talks about The Club when posting here...well?

Ok moron from now on when I'm here I'm not talking about any other forum.....you got it? Common sense ain't your bag is it slick?

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Here's you spamming about track-and-field in another person's thread in the NFL Forum:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202770&p=6092824&viewfull=1#post6092824

Avante
09-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Here's you spamming about track-and-field in another person's thread in the NFL Forum:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202770&p=6092824&viewfull=1#post6092824

I'll go really slow...ok?

I am obviously talking about a real thread where I just take off talking track for no real reason. Both threads you brought up were threads about me....right? Do you really think that's what I'm talking about, come on man even you can't be that damn lame.

Who cares what was talked about in those two threads, yep....nobody.

Show me a thread where the topic isn't me and there I am disrupting things with track talk.

Is this little shit for real, nobody can be this dense.

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 07:13 PM
:lol Moving the goalposts yet again

Avante
09-11-2013, 07:14 PM
:lol Moving the goalposts yet again

You are too stupid to even figure out what the goal posts were.

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Here's the original goalposts:

No mention of it having to be the NFL Forum
No rules on what the thread has to be about

You changed the parameters of the question twice after getting owned per par....

Avante
09-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Here's the original goalposts:

No mention of it having to be the NFL Forum
No rules on what the thread has to be about

You changed the parameters of the question twice after getting owned per par....

Dude, it wasn't real obvious what I was talking about? Do I really have to talk to you like some retard and spell everything out for you because if I don't you're too stupid to get it? Did you honestly think I was talking about The Club and threads about me?

Ok man starting right now when I deal with you I'll treat you like I would a 13 year old. Make damn sure your immature little ass can't get it wrong....again.

Some years ago I told my son....go wind the hose up I'm going to mow the front yard. Well he did make up the hose but left a wheel barrell on the lawn. When I asked him....why didn't you move the wheel barrel? He replied....you just said the hose. He was 9.

Do I have to treat you like a 9 year old guy?

td4mvp2k
09-11-2013, 07:37 PM
I know I'm smarter than Google.lmfao... Hey MFr... Die!

Avante
09-11-2013, 07:43 PM
lmfao... Hey MFr! Die!

You have any idea how many times I come across stuff that is totally wrong?

Here's one...

A CD featuring the Mississippi Blues

artists

Charley Patton
Tommy Johnson
Ishman Bracey
Geeshie Wiley
Lead Belly
Rube Lacy
Peetie Wheatstraw
Bukka White
Son House
Willie Brown

Now what's wrong there? Yep, not all those guys were Mississippi bluesman. Lead Belly is a Texas bluesman, Peetie Wheatstreaw a piano player from St. Louis.

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Dude, it wasn't real obvious what I was talking about? Do I really have to talk to you like some retard and spell everything out for you because if I don't you're too stupid to get it? Did you honestly think I was talking about The Club and threads about me?
You probably should have explained exactly what you wanted at the beginning.... but of course, you never do that, because you prefer to ask stupid questions that invite self-ownage and then try to move the goalposts after the fact....

td4mvp2k
09-11-2013, 07:50 PM
You have any idea how many times I come across stuff that is totally wrong?Here's one...A CD featuring the Mississippi BluesartistsCharley PattonTommy JohnsonIshman BraceyGeeshie WileyLead BellyRube LacyPeetie WheatstrawBukka WhiteSon HouseWillie BrownNow what's wrong there? Yep, not all those guys were Mississippi bluesman. Lead Belly is a Texas bluesman, Peetie Wheatstreaw a piano player from St. Louis.lmao 1st track n now da blues... U dum SOB quit trolln threadz phagot!

Avante
09-11-2013, 07:52 PM
You probably should have explained exactly what you wanted at the beginning.... but of course, you never do that, because you prefer to ask stupid questions that invite self-ownage and then try to move the goalposts after the fact....

What I actually do is think I'm talking to mature adults with some common sense. Yes I do make the mistake of thinking things are obvious. That's where I goof. I keep forgetting everything has to be totally spelled out and broke down.

I was gone for a month, had some thing to take care of. Here you are....well at least he didn't welch on the bet....WHAT FUCKING BET? And you do that sort of thing all the fucking time. You never ever get it, you really are like dealing with some little kid. Everything needs to be totally tore down for you or you're lost.

Avante
09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
lmao 1st track n now da blues... U dum SOB quit trolln threadz phagot!

My thread dumbass...ok?

Clipper Nation
09-11-2013, 08:04 PM
I was gone for a month, had some thing to take care of. Here you are....well at least he didn't welch on the bet....WHAT FUCKING BET?
This fucking bet:

Here's the deal....

I need this to hit 40 pages, It will break my 39 page record (other site). If I get those 40 pages I'm out of here for a month, yep, 30 days in the hole.

Be a hero.

UzeXMt9mghU

Avante
09-11-2013, 08:17 PM
This fucking bet:

That is not a bet dummy. That was a promise to do something. Who was I betting with stupid and what did they stand to lose?

Nobody should be this fucking dumb.

spurraider21
09-11-2013, 08:28 PM
The NFL is loaded down with tracksters. Speed is the game.

I'm a track fan first and a football fan second so the connection is something I keep on top of.

this is the NFL thread though. saying there are track stars in the NFL doesn't mean it is relevant to the conversatoin. you said "this is an NFL forum so obviously i'm not talking about college sports." every NFL player was a college player but you don't see NCAA threads here either. leave the track stuff for a forum where it would be relevant

DAF86
09-11-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm a fan of mobile QB's but as a rarity, if there are too many of them it kinda loses its appeal, tbh.

Avante
09-11-2013, 08:46 PM
this is the NFL thread though. saying there are track stars in the NFL doesn't mean it is relevant to the conversatoin. you said "this is an NFL forum so obviously i'm not talking about college sports." every NFL player was a college player but you don't see NCAA threads here either. leave the track stuff for a forum where it would be relevant

While they might have been college players they weren't all track stars. When we see Trindon Holliday run one back for the Broncos it's kinda cool to know he was a 10.00 guy while at LSU, an NCAA 100m champ. 10.00 being the fastest 100m ever ran by a legit NFL player (Jimmy Hines an Oly gold medalist ran a 9.95 but was a failed experiment)

The Bills have a kid who ran back two kickoffs for TD's in the preseason, his name...Marquies Goodwin, why not know he was an Olympic long jumper? The Bills also have USC receiver Robert Woods, why not mention the fact that when at Serra HS he was one of the top 400m sprinters in the nation.

Who hasn't heard about RGIII and his 400hurdle career while at Baylor?

I'll do this, I'll keep that sort of stuff in my threads which I do anyway.

Avante
09-11-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm a fan of mobile QB's but as a rarity, if there are too many of them it kinda loses its appeal, tbh.

The upside is it gives receivers time to get open the downside what NFL QB can take the hits?

lefty
09-15-2013, 11:43 PM
So

Avante
09-16-2013, 12:01 AM
So

Don't watch much football do ya?

lefty
09-16-2013, 12:16 AM
do ya

spurraider21
09-16-2013, 01:01 AM

i was tied in my fantasy league and lost points because russell wilson took 2 knees :lmao :lmao :lmao

johnsmith
10-01-2013, 04:53 PM

johnsmith
12-03-2013, 06:17 PM
U

johnsmith
12-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Just thought I'd remind everyone where avante's head is likely at.

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 12:08 AM
Lol

johnsmith
04-04-2019, 01:16 AM
A