PDA

View Full Version : Catharsis: Spurs Shoulda' Been Down 2-0

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Had we won the Heat Homers woulda' crucified us over Tony's miracle shot in Game 1. Travel. Double dribble. We were given false hope. Objectively Miami really won 4-2. Manu just shifted the karma back to center.

xmas1997
09-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Had we won the Heat Homers woulda' crucified us over Tony's miracle shot in Game 1. Travel. Double dribble. We were given false hope. Objectively Miami really won 4-2. Manu just shifted the karma back to center.

Man, now that is a weird, but intriguing, take if I ever heard one.
I am not saying it isn't a possibility, rather an improbability.
But can you elaborate a little on this theory a little more so we can see where you're going with this?

Sean Cagney
09-11-2013, 01:30 AM
F the Finals, they are over and done with IMO... I will move on and not even talk about it or see it this or that way again. We lost in 7 and that is all to it.

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Man, now that is a weird, but intriguing, take if I ever heard one.
I am not saying it isn't a possibility, rather an improbability.
But can you elaborate a little on this theory a little more so we can see where you're going with this?

Water always returns to its own level....

Parker traveled. Refs missed it. Parker double dribbled. Refs missed it. NBA promo commercial team saw it though. They cut the shot away from his feet on the famous replay to hide the travel. No ref could have seen that Wade didn't cause the double dribble.....but the camera saw it.

End of day that was Miami ball. Twice. Instead TP hits a "miracle" jumper.

When my team wins when they shouldn't it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If I don't win fair I don't win. I don't accept it. I carry guilt.

Can you imagine? Miami fans would be indignant for a hundred years.

Manu wrecked Game Six--without even realizing it--because "the gods" never wanted us to even win Game One. Which in and of itself would have devolved into at best a FT contest. Two for you two for you. Game over. Heat win.

xmas1997
09-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Water always returns to its own level....

Parker traveled. Refs missed it. Parker double dribbled. Refs missed it. NBA promo commercial team saw it though. They cut the shot away from his feet on the famous replay to hide the travel. No ref could have seen that Wade didn't cause the double dribble.....but the camera saw it.

End of day that was Miami ball. Twice. Instead TP hits a "miracle" jumper.

When my team wins when they shouldn't it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If I don't win fair I don't win. I don't accept it. I carry guilt.

Can you imagine? Miami fans would be indignant for a hundred years.

Manu wrecked Game Six--without even realizing it--because "the gods" never wanted us to even win Game One. Which in and of itself would have devolved into at best a FT contest. Two for you two for you. Game over. Heat win.

:lmao

Wow! That is a wild theory if I ever heard one.
But I won't dispute it.
Go figure! Karma!
And some say luck doesn't enter in to it.
I am still proud the Spurs got as far as they did!

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 02:01 AM
:lmao

Wow! That is a wild theory if I ever heard one.
But I won't dispute it.
Go figure! Karma!
And some say luck doesn't enter in to it.
I am still proud the Spurs got as far as they did!

Seven games of screaming at the tv. Stern loved it.

xmas1997
09-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Seven games of screaming at the tv. Stern loved it.

Oh, Stern had a field day. His precious basketball individual superstar marketing concept won over great TEAM play!
I hope the new commissioner has enough sense to go back to lauding team concepts.

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Oh, Stern had a field day. His precious basketball individual superstar marketing concept won over great TEAM play!
I hope the new commissioner has enough sense to go back to lauding team concepts.

Basketball is a non-contact sport, too, btw. Eye roll!

Uriel
09-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Game 6 :bang

101A
09-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Spurs were up when Tony hit that shot. You just assuming Miamin hits the game winner?

Solid D
09-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Spurs were up when Tony hit that shot. You just assuming Miamin hits the game winner?

/thread

benefactor
09-11-2013, 08:50 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/408/862/ec6.jpg

xmas1997
09-11-2013, 09:53 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/408/862/ec6.jpg

Orders?

ATTACK, by all means, ATTACK!!!
:lol

Phenomanul
09-11-2013, 10:08 AM
How about Ray Allen's travel on his game tying 3-pt shot in Game 6? Refs missed that too... Instead the refs (ahem, Joe Crawford) stops the game to review if Allen was behind the three point line (which he clearly was to the point where the review itself was insulting) only to prevent the Spurs from inbounding the ball and catching Miami's defense out of sorts (due their post-shot celebration distraction). But let's sweep that under the rug...

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 11:05 AM

Anything to help me get over losing the title.

How about Ray Allen's travel on his game tying 3-pt shot in Game 6? Refs missed that too... Instead the refs (ahem, Joe Crawford) stops the game to review if Allen was behind the three point line (which he clearly was to the point where the review itself was insulting) only to prevent the Spurs from inbounding the ball and catching Miami's defense out of sorts (due their post-shot celebration distraction). But let's sweep that under the rug...

Damn you two and your inarguable logic!

kobexxx
09-11-2013, 01:02 PM
get over it.. takes time again to do get in the finals

capek
09-11-2013, 01:24 PM
"Catharsis"

http://www.catholicmannight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_m81efoicir1r927dro1_500-gif.jpg

ps You're a faggot

Poolboy5623
09-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Here I thought this was in reference to the GS series...let the finals go, people.

justinandimcool
09-11-2013, 02:33 PM
If Kawhi or Manu choked EVEN MORE by missing two free throws instead of one, we'd only be up 2 in the last possessions and Miami wouldn't have to go for 3. Less chance for long rebound, we win the chip.

It didn't just take a choke, it took a perfectly moderate amount of choke :lol:

Budkin
09-11-2013, 02:33 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUU no more! Please God let the new season start!

Kool Bob Love
09-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Brah.............................................

Kool Bob Love
09-11-2013, 02:34 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUU no more! Please God let the new season start!

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 03:15 PM
If Kawhi or Manu choked EVEN MORE by missing two free throws instead of one, we'd only be up 2 in the last possessions and Miami wouldn't have to go for 3. Less chance for long rebound, we win the chip.

Thats awesome! Lmfao!

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Brah.............................................

Sorry. I am trying new and creative ways to get over it.

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 03:16 PM
"Catharsis"

ps You're a faggot

Aww, does your bum still hurt when you sit down? Sorry about that!

Spur|n|Austin
09-11-2013, 04:09 PM
"Catharsis"

http://www.catholicmannight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_m81efoicir1r927dro1_500-gif.jpg

ps You're a faggot

Skull-1
09-11-2013, 04:48 PM
How original.

SpurPadre
09-11-2013, 05:16 PM
F the Finals, they are over and done with IMO... I will move on and not even talk about it or see it this or that way again. We lost in 7 and that is all to it.

This, though I'd change it a bit and say we GAVE it in 7 games and THAT is all it is to it.

therealtruth
09-11-2013, 05:48 PM

:lol

After watching game 6 possibly. I think the problems started in game 4. Pop after gaining the big win and 2-1 lead started playing not to lose instead of trying to win. That explains him trying to matchup with Spoelstra.

Sean Cagney
09-11-2013, 09:23 PM
This, though I'd change it a bit and say we GAVE it in 7 games and THAT is all it is to it.

Yep we gave it away, I accepted that a while ago man.

spurraider21
09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
if parker misses the shot we're still up 2

Skull-1
09-12-2013, 02:42 AM
if parker misses the shot we're still up 2

Somehow I remembered it wrong. With our luck Miami woulda hit a three on the turnover. Oh well. Have to come up with a different way to get past it, now.