PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe Bryant in Dubai: star confirmed for pre-game reception

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 04:23 PM
I shouldn't be posting this because I supposed to be on break from NBA posting...it's my last one officially...before my break...

he already has the Asian world including China in his back pocket....European's worship him...and now Kobe's opening up a new market in the Middle East..Kobe's light years ahead of Lebron and all the other NBA clowns....he has real vision :toast

in the meantime Timosexual is blowing title games, having his wife's pussy and asshole, and his own gotdam money being given to Mexican losers...

who would you rather be at this time :lol a dude at home chasing male booty or opening up new Middle Eastern Markets....:lol

Dubai: Organisers have confirmed that courtside and DMCC Royal Box ticket-holders for the Kobe Bryant Health & Fitness Weekend celebrity basketball game, presented by DMCC, will have a chance to meet the American basketball legend at the pre-game reception on September 27.
Organisers Maven Marketing & Events confirmed that Bryant will be attending the pre-game reception at the American University in Dubai (AUD). The reception will be held 90 minutes prior to the start of the highly-anticipated celebrity basketball game between Bryant’s Team Black Mamba and the Real Madrid Basketball Legends.

The DMCC Royal Box tickets have been sold out within a week of going on sale and only a handful of courtside tickets priced at Dhs5,000, are still available. In addition to getting to mingle with Bryant and the celebrity game players, the price tag comes with a host of benefits for the lucky fans quick enough to purchase them before they sell out. The premium tickets include access to the post-game autograph signing session by the Real Madrid basketball legends team immediately following the game; and a backpack, courtesy of Nike.

Nike is a global sponsor of Bryant’s and is supporting the basketball superstar’s first appearance in the Middle East.

lefty
09-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Lol attention whore going far East because nobody in the U.S gives a fuck about him anymore