PDA

View Full Version : Canelo will earn too much money for this fight....he doesn't deserve it...

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Canelo is set to make $5 million for the fight but he could make as much as $12 million with PPV revenue sharing....Money May will earn $41.5 million guaranteed plus PPV revenue.... All the PPV money will flow through Mayweather's it's expected that it will be $140 million in revenue if two million fans make the purchase.... Canelo will get only $7millon of that $140 PPV revenue and the rest will go to Mayweather.... Add in TV rights around the world (the fight is being shown in 160 countries) and the expected gross revenue for the fight should top $200 million. And as promoter, all the money flows through Mayweather. They don’t call him “Money” for nothing. :lol

Canelo earning $12 million total is quite a bit of money for a guy who's fought only 1 good opponent during his career in Austin Trout..and I still think it's too much for Canelo...From a guaranteed Money perspective how is it that Canelo is getting 29% of what Money May is making when he’s only fought 1 good opponent during his career. A much fairer purse split between Mayweather and Canelo would be for Canelo to receive $3 million to Money May's $41.5 million. That would put Canelo at 7 percent of what Mayweather is making and would be more in line with his actual accomplishments in the ring.

You can’t have a guy like Canelo that has done much less than Mayweather making almost one-third of what Mayweather is making. Canelo still needs to prove himself before he starts getting closer to parity. $3 million is more than fair for Canelo.:lol

and :lmao@ dumb ass Manny Pac who refused to take a drug test and lost out 40 million guaranteed that Money May offered him...what a fucking dumbass

Big Empty
09-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Im suprise Gayweather stepped up to the plate on this fight. He was so spooked by Manny a few years ago he wanted all kinds of drug test

td4mvp2k
09-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Aint bout da $ wit Canelo... He just wantz sum blood cuz da $ will be der when he KOs gayweather... Bout bein #1 not da $!

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
There is no fight I'd pay to see right now, that's sad.

The best of times...Hagler/Duran/Hearns/Leonard

td4mvp2k
09-11-2013, 06:18 PM
There is no fight I'd pay to see right now, that's sad.The best of times...Hagler/Duran/Hearns/Leonardlmao we get it... Your old as dirt...

Avante
09-11-2013, 06:20 PM
lmao we get it... Your old as dirt...

That beats being dumb as a rock.

m>s
09-11-2013, 06:24 PM
they ought to make those n!ggars fight for free for our entertainment

Technique
09-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Kool you really like to show off other men's accomplishments.

You're the most bitch made nigga on this board. Stink pussy eatin' bum.

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 07:22 PM
canelo doesn't stand a fucking chance. de la hoya can already see the blood on the leaves, he had to check himself into a rehab so he'll have an excuse for why his fighter got his ass kicked lol.

UZER
09-11-2013, 07:30 PM
I've said it before. I can't stand May but I respect his game and record, plus now he's starting to grow on me. I also think Canelo is in way over his head this fight and said that from the moment the fight was announced. He's just not ready for someone with Mays skills.

With that said, I want to see May get ktfo by Canelo. His only chance is a haymaker getting through the cracks, but that is highly unlikely.

Oh, and Mayweather still dodged the fuck outta Pacquiao. But that fights means shit now.

Technique
09-11-2013, 07:32 PM
I got Canelo winning. His sheer physique is unlike anything Mayweather has faced. Mayweather likes to tire out his opponents with his shoulder rolling defense and start countering in the later rounds, Canelo won't tire out.

Trout has longer reach than Mayweather and he had problems with Canelo's straight punch. Mayweather is old, dude hurt his hand in the Guerrero fight and looked content in a decision victory.

Time's up Mayweather, dude is going to be like Tyson 10 years from now.

mingus
09-11-2013, 07:32 PM
I don't think Canelo will win, but I think FM will definitely take some nasty punches. Canelo is really accurate and hard-hitting. The problem with Canelo is unless he's improved immensely he doesn't have shit for defense, and more than likely that will do him in before his punches do FM in. I think it'll be a bloody fight. FM definitely won't come out unscathed like has been the case in his previous fights.

UZER
09-11-2013, 07:36 PM
I got Canelo winning. His sheer physique is unlike anything Mayweather has faced. Mayweather likes to tire out his opponents with his shoulder rolling defense and start countering in the later rounds, Canelo won't tire out.

Trout has longer reach than Mayweather and he had problems with Canelo's straight punch. Mayweather is old, dude hurt his hand in the Guerrero fight and looked content in a decision victory.

Canelo himself has slows down in the later rounds. His punches lose that pop. But one of these days Mayweather is gonna lose. I hope ots this weekend. Canelo looks like he pushing really hard for this fight.

Mayweather has sneaky reach. His actual arms might not be as long, but he's so quick he can lunge so far with his punches and het back before getting hit.

mingus
09-11-2013, 07:38 PM
I've said it before. I can't stand May but I respect his game and record, plus now he's starting to grow on me. I also think Canelo is in way over his head this fight and said that from the moment the fight was announced. He's just not ready for someone with Mays skills.

With that said, I want to see May get ktfo by Canelo. His only chance is a haymaker getting through the cracks, but that is highly unlikely.

Oh, and Mayweather still dodged the fuck outta Pacquiao. But that fights means shit now.

I don't think it's highly unlikely at all. In fact, I think it's more unlikely FM evades all of his haymakers. Canelo is just too damn accurate and powerful not to slip at least one through MW's defense.

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 07:42 PM
I don't think Canelo will win, but I think FM will definitely take some nasty punches. Canelo is really accurate and hard-hitting. The problem with Canelo is unless he's improved immensely he doesn't have shit for defense, and more than likely that will do him in before his punches do FM in. I think it'll be a bloody fight. FM definitely won't come out unscathed like has been the case in his previous fights.

a bloody fight??? canelo barely landed clean punches against trout so how do you expect him to consistently do serious damage against the greatest defensive counter punchers of all time? canelo doesn't have the stamina to hang with money may.

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 07:43 PM
old ass money may is still waaaaaaay faster, quicker and in better shape than canelo. true story.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Im suprise Gayweather stepped up to the plate on this fight. He was so spooked by Manny a few years ago he wanted all kinds of drug test

Cholo please....Manny refused to take the test...plain and simple....claimed he was afraid of needles...:lolthen claimed he was superstitious...:lmao when he finally stopped juicing he promptly got Knocked the fuck out...Mayweather Sr. is the one who first noticed something wasn't right with Manny when he took some major shots from Cotto and walked right through them...as a boxing insider he knew Manny was juicing...and there's no way I'm going to risk my title on a roided up fighter..If Manny was innocent he would have taken the Olympic style drug test but he refused...

shut your silly ass up...or go learn something about the boxing game

Buddy Mignon
09-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Yall niggas trying to make excuses for this white boy about to get hiss whooped. If he wasn't ready they should have left his ass on the porch. Niggas rule boxing and you honkies just got to bite the bullet.

UZER
I don't think it's highly unlikely at all. In fact, I think it's more unlikely FM evades all of his haymakers. Canelo is just too damn accurate and powerful not to slip at least one through MW's defense.

As long as Canelo just doesnt get frustrated when Mayweather is dodging them, I can see one eventually landing. But not getting frustrated with mays defense is way easier said than done once your actually in the ring with him.

Koolaid_Man
Kool you really like to show off other men's accomplishments.

You're the most bitch made nigga on this board. Stink pussy eatin' bum.

I live through niggas..what can I say :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
Yall niggas trying to make excuses for this white boy about to get hiss whooped. If he wasn't ready they should have left his ass on the porch. Niggas rule boxing and you honkies just got to bite the bullet.

fucking aye

UZER
09-11-2013, 07:47 PM

:lol ok whitey. Just cuz you use nigga on the internet doesn't make you black.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 07:48 PM

:lmao you're supremely retarded....what good is power when you can't hit your target...where I'm from we call that wasted energy...Canelo is what 12 yrs younger and yet Mayweather is still faster than him...what a shame...:lol...Canelo has a punchers chance but May is too savvy...Canelo will chase and will get caught...your theory is nothing but that great white hope shit

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Cholo please....Manny refused to take the test...plain and simple....claimed he was afraid of needles...:lolthen claimed he was superstitious...:lmao when he finally stopped juicing he promptly got Knocked the fuck out...Mayweather Sr. is the one who first noticed something wasn't right with Manny when he took some major shots from Cotto and walked right through them...as a boxing insider he knew Manny was juicing...and there's no way I'm going to risk my title on a roided up fighter..If Manny was innocent he would have taken the Olympic style drug test but he refused...

shut your silly ass up...or go learn something about the boxing game

i'm gone call you T.D. Jakes cuz you be preaching the gospel. manny got railroaded by his manager, bob arum, who was floyds old manager. floyd wouldn't fuck with manny because he didn't want to put any money in that crooks pockets. money may smartened up and became his own promoter when he left arum and he tried to kick game to manny but his dumb ass didn't listen.

so arum set manny up to take the loss and gave the belt to his new prize fighter, milk dud headed bradley lol. damn manny got played like a violin. if only he would have listened to money may he would be 40 mil richer, smh. now he's a has been, sad.

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 07:51 PM
oh and money may is by far the smartest boxer in the game right now, actually he has been since he mopped de la hoya's ass. he can make adjustments in the ring and always has a plan a, b, c, d...

the one big shot he took was from shane mosley and nobody remembers because after that it was a 10 round onslaught of boxing excellence put on by money may.

UZER
09-11-2013, 07:54 PM
oh and money may is by far the smartest boxer in the game right now, actually he has been since he mopped de la hoya's ass. he can make adjustments in the ring and always has a plan a, b, c, d...

the one big shot he took was from shane mosley and nobody remembers because after that it was a 10 round onslaught of boxing excellence put on by money may.

I agree with this. People don't give mayweathed enough respect but dude is a surgeon and has 0 losses. Say what you will about dodging and all the other shenanigans, but Mayweather deserves boxing respect.

Technique
09-11-2013, 07:58 PM
:lmao you're supremely retarded....what good is power when you can't hit your target...where I'm from we call that wasted energy...Canelo is what 12 yrs younger and yet Mayweather is still faster than him...what a shame...:lol...Canelo has a punchers chance but May is too savvy...Canelo will chase and will get caught...your theory is nothing but that great white hope shit

Get caught by what? Floyds bum right hand? He went for the KO against Guerrero and ended up complaining all night that his hand hurts afterward. Floyd isn't knocking that dude out and he knows it, he's going to go the full 12 rounds because that's the only way he has a chance.

Niggas and their chicken watermelon theories, fuck outta here.

Katherine Robinson
09-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Kevin, Canelo is the reason Mayweather has a blockbuster fight in his plate - he deserves a fair share.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 08:19 PM
i'm gone call you T.D. Jakes cuz you be preaching the gospel. manny got railroaded by his manager, bob arum, who was floyds old manager. floyd wouldn't fuck with manny because he didn't want to put any money in that crooks pockets. money may smartened up and became his own promoter when he left arum and he tried to kick game to manny but his dumb ass didn't listen.

so arum set manny up to take the loss and gave the belt to his new prize fighter, milk dud headed bradley lol. damn manny got played like a violin. if only he would have listened to money may he would be 40 mil richer, smh. now he's a has been, sad.

preciate it but I just like calling a spade a spade...nothing fancy just going to work...:toast well not literally but figuratively :lol

Technique
09-11-2013, 08:23 PM
preciate it but I just like calling a spade a spade...nothing fancy just going to work...:toast well not literally but figuratively :lol

Naw... You're just living life through other niggas :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 08:26 PM
I agree with this. People don't give mayweathed enough respect but dude is a surgeon and has 0 losses. Say what you will about dodging and all the other shenanigans, but Mayweather deserves boxing respect.

He's black and vainglorious so he won't get it...White America showed their true colors when it came to Manny Precious...they hooped and hollered about cheating in sports...tried to send Barry to jail...wont vote people in the Hall of Fame because of accusations, stripped Lance of every Tour win...but the racial hatred for May is so strong they literally turned a blind eye to Manny's clear cheating...all of a sudden it was OKAY for Manny to not take a drug test, it was ok if he didn't take a blood test and instead of calling a Spade a Spade and acknowledging that this little guy from Asia was roiding up they turned it around and said Mayweather was scared and dodging....If that isn't the American Way I don't what is :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Naw... You're just living life through other niggas :lol

that too...and doin so vicariously...I love my nigga Kobe... ;-)

UZER
09-11-2013, 09:02 PM
He's black and vainglorious so he won't get it...White America showed their true colors when it came to Manny Precious...they hooped and hollered about cheating in sports...tried to send Barry to jail...wont vote people in the Hall of Fame because of accusations, stripped Lance of every Tour win...but the racial hatred for May is so strong they literally turned a blind eye to Manny's clear cheating...all of a sudden it was OKAY for Manny to not take a drug test, it was ok if he didn't take a blood test and instead of calling a Spade a Spade and acknowledging that this little guy from Asia was roiding up they turned it around and said Mayweather was scared and dodging....If that isn't the American Way I don't what is :lmao

This post has so much fail in it. How bout people can't stand may weather because he a cocky bitch that runs his mouth way to much. The race thing is so overplayed when people worship Kobe (even after being charged with rape), lebron, MJ, Sugar Ray, Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, on and on and on.

Can't people just not like a dude because they just don't like him and his attitude? Quit bitching about racism with May when he's the highest fucking paid athlete in the world, and nobody tells him what to do. And last time I checked, May was the one making the racial jokes about Paquiao.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:05 PM
This post has so much fail in it. How bout people can't stand may weather because he a cocky bitch that runs his mouth way to much. The race thing is so overplayed when people worship Kobe (even after being charged with rape), lebron, MJ, Sugar Ray, Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, on and on and on.

Can't people just not like a dude because they just don't like him and his attitude? Quit bitching about racism with May when he's the highest fucking paid athlete in the world, and nobody tells him what to do. And last time I checked, May was the one making the racial jokes about Paquiao.

your dumb-ass wrote not 1 but 2 paragraphs because you don't know the meaning of the word vainglorious...go back read the first few words of my previous post..and :lol @ not being able to refute my claims that white America turned a blind eye to Manny's cheating because they hate the black guy :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Get caught by what? Floyds bum right hand? He went for the KO against Guerrero and ended up complaining all night that his hand hurts afterward. Floyd isn't knocking that dude out and he knows it, he's going to go the full 12 rounds because that's the only way he has a chance.

Hey mejo...if May's hand was bum you think he'd be fighting...you're such the dumb-ass...Floyd's style not his right hand prevents him from KO'ing people these days..in his prime he brawled and he KO'd...come Sat night your silly mexican pom pom cheering ass can stuff a black bean burrito where the sun don't shine

UZER
09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
your dumb-ass wrote not 1 but 2 paragraphs because you don't know the meaning of the word vainglorious...go back read the first few words of my previous post..and :lol @ not being able to refute my claims that white America turned a blind eye to Manny's cheating because they hate the black guy :lol

:cry

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
:cry

^ does that represent your ass or your face :lol...I say the former...

UZER
09-11-2013, 09:15 PM
^ does that represent your ass or your face :lol...I say the former...

:lol calling Manny a cheater but glofirying Kobe for using PEDs.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:17 PM
:lol calling Manny a cheater but glofirying Kobe for using PEDs.

I also believe in gay sex between two beautiful lesbians...if the Lesbians are ugly or butch...or if the gay sex is between males I disapprove... I'm a hypocrite what can I say :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:18 PM
PS: Kobe never refused a drug test...try again loser

Technique
09-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Hey mejo...if May's hand was bum you think he'd be fighting...you're such the dumb-ass...Floyd's style not his right hand prevents him from KO'ing people these days..in his prime he brawled and he KO'd...come Sat night your silly mexican pom pom cheering ass can stuff a black bean burrito where the sun don't shine

He is adjusting to his body slowing down, he's no longer looking for the kill. He is trying to score points and tire out his opponents with his defense to counter method. Floyd admittedly said he was going for the KO in the Guerrero fight and instead hurt his hand.

You're obviously too black to look at the facts. Is your broke ass even laying down money on the fight?

mingus
09-11-2013, 09:24 PM
a bloody fight??? canelo barely landed clean punches against trout so how do you expect him to consistently do serious damage against the greatest defensive counter punchers of all time? canelo doesn't have the stamina to hang with money may.

Point out where I said "consistently." I didn't. You consistently like putting words in my mouth though.

Canelo doesn't have to consistently land to turn it into a bloodbath. With his power he only has to land a few. And he will. And there isn't a fighter on this planet that won't feel that shit.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:24 PM
He is adjusting to his body slowing down, he's no longer looking for the kill. He is trying to score points and tire out his opponents with his defense to counter method. Floyd admittedly said he was going for the KO in the Guerrero fight and instead hurt his hand.

You're obviously too black to look at the facts. Is your broke ass even laying down money on the fight?

^ so you wrote a whole paragraph because you couldn't comprehend my assertion that he doesn't get KO's because of his style? You guys are pure fucking genius's I swear...:lol

and yes I always put money on selective boxing matches...I couldn't resist the gullible and emotional mexican flag carriers...how much? don't you even bother to worry...My flight to Vegas leaves tomorrow noon time..yes someone in my family sprung some tickets for me....4 of them actually...:hat

UZER
09-11-2013, 09:26 PM
PS: Kobe never refused a drug test...try again loser

neither did lance Armstrong.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 09:27 PM
neither did lance Armstrong.

I never praised Lance - touche

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Point out where I said "consistently." I didn't. You consistently like putting words in my mouth though.

Canelo doesn't have to consistently land to turn it into a bloodbath. With his power he only has to land a few. And he will. And there isn't a fighter on this planet that won't feel that shit.

i never said you said consistently. but for a fight to turn into a bloodbath, a fighter must be taking a consistent beating, right? a few punches does not equal a bloodbath and floyd is too quick and smart to let that happen, so....

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 09:51 PM

floyd said that shit to get under guerrero's sking and to sell the fight. you're not smart at all and i can tell you don't know shit about boxing.http://i43.tinypic.com/2heyon5.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/i75wtz.jpg

td4mvp2k
09-11-2013, 09:57 PM
yes someone in my family sprung some tickets for me....4 of them actually...:hato did they... From trayvon donations?

Technique
09-11-2013, 10:14 PM
floyd said that shit to get under guerrero's sking and to sell the fight. you're not smart at all and i can tell you don't know shit about boxing.http://i43.tinypic.com/2heyon5.png

He said that after the fight :lol

God damn youre ignorant. Why you pretend to know shit about anything is beyond me. I guess its a black thing

skut_farkus
09-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Canelo will drop this clown

UZER
09-11-2013, 10:24 PM
I never praised Lance - touche

Of course not. Hes not black.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Canelo will drop

:lmao....fify

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Of course not. Hes not black.

:lol That's what she said...

Trill Clinton
09-11-2013, 10:37 PM
He said that after the fight :lol

God damn youre ignorant. Why you pretend to know shit about anything is beyond me. I guess its a black thing

lol you dummy he said he was gonna knock him out at all the pre fight conferences too. once again, i can tell you don't know shit about boxing. and by the looks of you the closest you've been to a fight is a pillow fight, sissy.

mingus
09-12-2013, 10:38 AM
i never said you said consistently. but for a fight to turn into a bloodbath, a fighter must be taking a consistent beating, right? a few punches does not equal a bloodbath and floyd is too quick and smart to let that happen, so....

All it took was one punch to the liver to get josesito lopez to start coughing up blood. With his power, he doesn't need many punches to get you start bleeding. Chances are he lands a handful of vicious punches. I think MW will avoid most of them because he's just that good.

Trill Clinton
09-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I think MW will avoid most of them because he's just that good.

the only thing you said that is likely to happen.

mingus
09-12-2013, 11:08 AM
the only thing you said that is likely to happen.

So you don't think MW will get hurt pretty bad in this fight? I think your underestimating Canelo

Trill Clinton
09-12-2013, 11:16 AM
nah i don't. i'm a big fan of canelo actually. but i don't think he's ready for floyd right now. floyd has fought better fighters than canelo and fought fighters with the same power or close to it than canelo, canelo has never faced an opponent with money may's skill set. the guy is gifted in avoiding punches and is the best counter puncher of all time. if canelo had better hand speed and stamina i could see him hurting money may.

money may is 44 and 0, no losses and no draws. he's fought all the big names except manny and he's the only one standing for a reason. i think a lot of people are letting their hatred of his personality cloud how great of a fighter he is.

JIM LAMPLEY
09-12-2013, 11:26 AM
I anticipate a very exciting fight and that cinnamon boy will be a much tougher challenger than many believe. Mark my words this very well may have a shocking ending.

Buddy Mignon
09-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Kevin, Canelo is the reason Mayweather has a blockbuster fight in his plate - he deserves a fair share.

Cinnamon is getting what's coming to him. An 8 million salary with no backend money from PPV and an ass whooping of a lifetime.

td4mvp2k
09-14-2013, 01:18 PM
That beats being dumb as a rock.i dont get it... ?

UZER
09-14-2013, 01:50 PM
If the fight is close, it goes to MW even if Canelo should win which sets up the cash cow the is "The One 2".

Chief Brody
09-14-2013, 01:59 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chief Brody
09-14-2013, 02:04 PM
btw, deep down we all know FM is winning...the rest is just posturing.

symple19
09-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah, May is gonna own this clown

and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at this photoshop

UZER
09-14-2013, 03:25 PM

:lol never post a pic of yourself on here!

Sportcamper
09-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Canelo looks awfully slow to be in a fight of this caliber…
I think his face will just be a catchers mitt tonight...Am I wrong?

Chief Brody
09-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Aint bout da $ wit Canelo... He just wantz sum blood cuz da $ will be der when he KOs gayweather... Bout bein #1 not da $!

Yeah, except for the 2 retards above we all saw this coming...

hehateme
09-15-2013, 12:29 AM
I hope no one really paid $75 to watch that snorefest...

Chief Brody
09-15-2013, 12:29 AM
ESPN's Brian Campbell:

That is as bad of a scorecard as I have ever seen.

td4mvp2k
09-15-2013, 02:42 AM
Yeah, except for the 2 retards above we all saw this coming...:lol @ we... and your post post fight... Gtfo phagot!

mingus
09-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Props trill for getting being right about Canelo. I knew FM would win. But he did it so effortlessly against Canelo and wasn't expecting it.

If you live around a lot of beaners and didn't wager and win some money last night you did something wrong.

MultiTroll
09-15-2013, 12:45 PM
There is no fight I'd pay to see right now, that's sad.

The best of times...Hagler/Duran/Hearns/Leonard
Was De La Hoya - Mayweather split decision fairly reffed/scored?

Creepn
09-16-2013, 10:01 AM

lol talking all that crap about blacks while being happily coddled by one in real life.

So many fakes on ST.

Leetonidas
09-16-2013, 10:04 AM

bitter asian male :lol
stinky paki :lol

Technique
09-16-2013, 07:41 PM
I made a g off this fight on my boy Mayweather, I was playing devil's advocate and flipped the script on you 2 timing cocksuckers