PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Jetsa

Avante
09-11-2013, 05:59 PM
The great Tom Brady at home in a big nationally televised game vs a QB in his second NFL game on the road....hmmmm?

Pats 9-1 the last 10 years in home openers.

Last five Pat/Jet games in Foxboro

Pats 29-26
Pats 30-21
Pats 45-3
Pats 31-14
Jets 34-31

What's the line...12/13? (don't get into that aspect of things until Friday)

I know a lot of Pats injured.

thunderup
09-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Will the Pats fluke out another win against their cupcake divisional opponents? I fucking pray Gino Smith goes apeshit on them cheat turds yall.

Avante
09-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Will the Pats fluke out another win against their cupcake divisional opponents? I fucking pray Gino Smith goes apeshit on them cheat turds yall.

Geno Smith on the road in a nationally televised game. How is it going to act?

thunderup
09-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Geno Smith on the road in a nationally televised game. How is it going to act?
Likely fail partner. One can hope tho ya know?

Avante
09-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Likely fail partner. One can hope tho ya know?

Geno might pan out just not this week.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-12-2013, 06:24 AM
Geno Smith isn't gonna need to do anything special. If he gets the Jets 24+ points it should be enough. Their defense is underrated and has done a decent job reloading with young talent the last few years (Coples, Wilkerson, Richardson, Milliner, Ellis) while Brady is going into the game with Julian Edelman as his top receiver.

Avante
09-12-2013, 06:37 AM
Geno Smith isn't gonna need to do anything special. If he gets the Jets 24+ points it should be enough. Their defense is underrated and has done a decent job reloading with young talent the last few years (Coples, Wilkerson, Richardson, Milliner, Ellis) while Brady is going into the game with Julian Edelman as his top receiver.

How many rookie QB's waltz into Foxboro and win a big night game over Tom Brady? I realize the Pats are undrermanned but what do the Jets have? Jet QB's were sacked 47 times last season, they had the 30th ranked offense. They were 3-5 on the road.

Blake
09-12-2013, 08:06 AM
while Brady is going into the game with Julian Edelman as his top receiver.

the bright side is that Welker is gone, amirite

Blake
09-12-2013, 08:09 AM
How many rookie QB's waltz into Foxboro and win a big night game over Tom Brady?

How many times has mason waltzed into the kitchen looking for food only to have you throw him out and under a bus

Raven
09-12-2013, 09:26 AM
if jets can't win this, they should just suicide in peace

LnGrrrR
09-12-2013, 10:08 AM
BB is probably going to convert our secondary into receivers for the game.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Sanchez could have made them look like recievers too, tbh :lol

Avante
09-12-2013, 12:07 PM
How many times has mason waltzed into the kitchen looking for food only to have you throw him out and under a bus

Are you for real?

Avante
09-12-2013, 12:23 PM

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Raven
09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Sanchez could have made them look like recievers too, tbh :lol

good one :lol

Blake
09-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Are you for real?

You really threw him under the bus. You admitted it. We all saw it.

Lol ignoring me.

Avante
09-12-2013, 02:33 PM
You really threw him under the bus. You admitted it. We all saw it.

Lol ignoring me.

When someone works as hard you do to get a bone tossed your way.

You talked with Mason many times last season. Didn't even know it.

Blake
09-12-2013, 02:58 PM
When someone works as hard you do to get a bone tossed your way.

You talked with Mason many times last season. Didn't even know it.

are you too poor to open up an Spurstalk account just for him

Avante
09-12-2013, 03:02 PM
are you too poor to open up an Spurstalk account just for him

Trust me on this one $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ will never be a problem. That's the funniest thing you've ever said.

He had fun with it last season you totally cracked him up. You were so serious..hahaha!!!!!!!! He played you for a fool....classic!!!!!! Now he's off doing other things totally lost interest in this.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2013, 03:03 PM
It's amazing how your posting style never changed at all last season despite Mason supposedly posting for you at times..... either he's as dumb as his father, or more likely, you're lying and throwing him under the bus per par....

Avante
09-12-2013, 03:25 PM
It's amazing how your posting style never changed at all last season despite Mason supposedly posting for you at times..... either he's as dumb as his father, or more likely, you're lying and throwing him under the bus per par....

Dumb is following people around just to bug them. Look at yourself little fella, what do you ever say that isn't totally stupid or wrong? Don't you ever tire of bugging people? Ever thought of actually starting a thread about football? Why are you so interested in me?

You're too worried/concerned with posters..why? Why not talk about the NFL instead?

Blake
09-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Dumb is following people around just to bug them. Look at yourself little fella, what do you ever say that isn't totally stupid or wrong? Don't you ever tire of bugging people? Ever thought of actually starting a thread about football? Why are you so interested in me?

You're too worried/concerned with posters..why? Why not talk about the NFL instead?

If i had to put a number on it, I'd say 75% of your posts in this NFL forum are not about the NFL.

you're a pussy, a whiner, a crier.

Blake
09-12-2013, 03:33 PM

all you have to have to do is throw in a few hmmmmmmmmms and sheeshes and you too can sound like a fat old fuck

Avante
09-12-2013, 03:45 PM
If i had to put a number on it, I'd say 75% of your posts in this NFL forum are not about the NFL.

you're a pussy, a whiner, a crier.

So it really is best to just ignore you.

Avante
09-12-2013, 03:46 PM
all you have to have to do is throw in a few hmmmmmmmmms and sheeshes and you too can sound like a fat old fuck

You really have it bad for me don't ya midget, I'm all you do.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2013, 03:58 PM

Translation: you got owned yet again and you're now trying to deflect yet again, per par.....

Blake
09-12-2013, 04:01 PM
You really have it bad for me don't ya midget, I'm all you do.

Crying about me is all you do.

just ignore me, weakling.

Avante
09-13-2013, 12:25 AM
Translation: you got owned yet again and you're now trying to deflect yet again, per par.....

How on earth could an obvious idiot like you own anyone? You don't even understand what is being talked about.

Avante
09-13-2013, 12:25 AM
Crying about me is all you do.

just ignore me, weakling.

Stop following me around..ok?

spurraider21
09-13-2013, 12:49 AM
Geno Smith reminds me of a slightly more athletic Jason Campbell. solid straight line running, not so great agility/elusiveness, solid, accurate downfield arm. terrible pocket awareness and takes too long to get rid of the ball.

the int's were rookie mistakes. he showed he can place the ball accurately

Avante
09-13-2013, 01:00 AM
Geno Smith reminds me of a slightly more athletic Jason Campbell. solid straight line running, not so great agility/elusiveness, solid, accurate downfield arm. terrible pocket awareness and takes too long to get rid of the ball.

the int's were rookie mistakes. he showed he can place the ball accurately

I agree about the Campbell comparision.

The windows are so much smaller in the NFL, so far he hasn't shown that...zip....like one of the elite QB's. Yes I know....just a rookie. But he doesn't appear to have that kind of arm.

spurraider21
09-13-2013, 01:10 AM
Campbell had a pretty strong arm. His slow delivery is what really doomed him to mediocrity. I liked him on the Raiders. I feel bad that he lost his job to an injury. In addition, we could have had him last year and not given up a 1st and 2nd for Palmer, in addition to Palmer's salary we inherited. Problem is, we were 4-2 at the time and the division was ripe for the picking, so management pushed all in with the Palmer trade.

Was that Raider team going to seriously contend for the Superbowl even if they made the playoffs? Probably not, though after the Chargers game on Thursday Night Football (easily Palmer's best game as a Raider, arguably of his career), they looked like the best team for a flash.

Avante
09-13-2013, 01:32 AM
Campbell had a pretty strong arm. His slow delivery is what really doomed him to mediocrity. I liked him on the Raiders. I feel bad that he lost his job to an injury. In addition, we could have had him last year and not given up a 1st and 2nd for Palmer, in addition to Palmer's salary we inherited. Problem is, we were 4-2 at the time and the division was ripe for the picking, so management pushed all in with the Palmer trade.

Was that Raider team going to seriously contend for the Superbowl even if they made the playoffs? Probably not, though after the Chargers game on Thursday Night Football (easily Palmer's best game as a Raider, arguably of his career), they looked like the best team for a flash.

I'd love to see the Raiders back in the mix, football is better when we have a stud Raider team. But...it's all those stupid penalties at the worst possible time, like change of possesion......what's with that?

That Raider QB situation has totally sucked ever since Gannon retired. Stabler being the best Raider QB. They haven't had that stud receiver either. I never saw Palmer as a Raider, he didn't fit.

spurraider21
09-13-2013, 01:36 AM
I'd love to see the Raiders back in the mix, football is better when we have a stud Raider team. But...it's all those stupid penalties at the worst possible time, like change of possesion......what's with that?

That Raider QB situation has totally sucked ever since Gannon retired. Stabler being the best Raider QB. They haven't had that stud receiver either. I never saw Palmer as a Raider, he didn't fit.

He was actually better for that half year right after we traded him. Problem is, our defense fell apart down the stretch. I was in Oakland when they gave up a 4th quarter double digit lead. In the season finale (if we won the game, we'd have won the division), we couldn't force a SINGLE punt from the Chargers. He was never a fit as a long term answer. Incredibly short sighted trade that didn't even work to its fullest.

Well thats easy to say though. The list of starting QB's (not counting those starting only because of injury) for the Raiders since Gannon has been Kerry Collins, Aaron Brooks, Andrew Walter, Daunte Culpepper, Josh McCown, Jamarcus Russell, Jason Campbell, Carson Palmer. I gotta say, some of the funnest games in recent memory was when Bruce Gradkowski was at the helm :lol

Blake
09-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Stop following me around..ok?

what a thin skinned pussy

Avante
09-14-2013, 12:16 PM
what a thin skinned pussy

Dude, we are trying to talk football here...ok? Why not take your problems somewhere else...ok?