PDA

View Full Version : Putin takes Obama's american exceptionalism speech and shoves it up his....

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 05:43 AM
Ass :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Flawless victory :lol

http://benswann.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/121204_barack_obama_ap_605.jpg
That's what makes us exceptional, With humility, but with resolve, let us never lose sight of that essential truth.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/03/05/1226289/082248-vladimir-putin.jpg
It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.

Translation: Obama is full of shit, wake the fuck up America :lol

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 05:47 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-txPpKSBFihY/Tj9kkTevpiI/AAAAAAAAWXw/-264F5gcSHk/s1600/putin_vs_obama_06.jpg

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2013, 06:58 AM
Ass :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Flawless victory :lol

http://benswann.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/121204_barack_obama_ap_605.jpg
That's what makes us exceptional, With humility, but with resolve, let us never lose sight of that essential truth.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/03/05/1226289/082248-vladimir-putin.jpg
It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.

Translation: Obama is full of shit, wake the fuck up America :lol

But God did not create us equal nor does everyone worship the same God...:lol Putin, Farting, or whatever you want to call him is a fail...

example: Pau Gasol is 7 ft I'm not...I have an 11/375 inch dick Cheguevara doesn't...i was born with common sense, Cosmic Coowboy is a borderline retard....Most white Christians are Republican and hate their fellowman, jesus was Jewish and loved his fellow man...so no...Assad gassed his own people while Obama gave his people healthcare... Putin was a former hitman / assassin while Obama was a community organizer, turned lawyer/ turned constitutional scholar...so when we ask for the lords blessing we ask for it based on our own personal and selfish motivations...

Get back to me when you have concrete evidence to the contrary :hat

SA210
09-12-2013, 07:25 AM
:lmao Putin bitch slapping Ofrauda, per par

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Major bitch slap...:lol

And Koolaid_Man is an ignorant little bitch with an internet fantasy dick.

:lmao @ that loser piece of shit calling me a retard.

George Gervin's Afro
09-12-2013, 08:26 AM
So now we have Putin attacking the conservative mantra concerning American exceptionalism.. and they cheer him for it.. well done morons.. good god you guys are stupid.

whitemamba
09-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Putin has a reputation for shitting on american presidents :lol

George Gervin's Afro
09-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Putin has a reputation for shitting on american presidents :lol

but it's obama so the previously outraged conservatives are now cheering

whitemamba
09-12-2013, 08:32 AM
but it's obama so the previously outraged conservatives are now cheering

regardless, he has been checkmating them left and right

boutons_deux
09-12-2013, 09:00 AM
regardless, he has been checkmating them left and right

got a list handy?

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:38 AM
:lol It's a good thing Im not a conservative and can still enjoy a good bitchslapping of a fake liberal piece of shit

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 09:44 AM
So now we have Putin attacking the conservative mantra concerning American exceptionalism.. and they cheer him for it.. well done morons.. good god you guys are stupid.

Fuck you and your fucked up untrue stereotypes.

Trill Clinton
09-12-2013, 09:55 AM
it doesn't matter who the president is. clinton, bush, bush, obama..they're all the same.

TeyshaBlue
09-12-2013, 10:00 AM
it doesn't matter who the president is. clinton, bush, bush, obama..they're all the same.

Unpossibe! Because Republicans.

Trill Clinton
09-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Unpossibe! Because Republicans.

i'm voting for hilary clinton next election because i think she can make a difference

LnGrrrR
09-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Putin is certainly a good role model. I can see why Che agrees with him; he represents everything that Che supports.

:lol Che

MannyIsGod
09-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Its not a bitch slap against Obama. Its a bitch slap against American ideology which I doubt Obama even fully buys into (does anyone who can see the people at Wal Mart?) but he has to parrot because of people out there who are all about 'Murca. You know who you are you flag pin obsessed morons.

Also, some of you all of a sudden loving Putin make me LOL.

MannyIsGod
09-12-2013, 10:13 AM

Pretty much. Obama is just feeding idiot Americans what they want to hear. I won't argue that's pretty weak but its also the political world we live in. God Bless 'murca.

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Putin has made a lot more sense through this Syrian bullshit that Obama, McCain, etc. have.

MannyIsGod
09-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Fuck you and your fucked up untrue stereotypes.

Um, its pretty fucking true. Conservatives in this country eat up the American Exceptionalism ideology. Not that they're the only ones but liberals are far more likely to be accused of "hating America" when its pointed out that we're not much different or better than many other countries. Its the same old "they hate us cause we're free" bullshit. Putin didn't call out Obama as much as he called out that stupid ideology.

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 10:17 AM
What part of this do you guys disagree with?

Syria is not witnessing a battle for democracy, but an armed conflict between government and opposition in a multireligious country. There are few champions of democracy in Syria. But there are more than enough Qaeda fighters and extremists of all stripes battling the government. The United States State Department has designated Al Nusra Front and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, fighting with the opposition, as terrorist organizations. This internal conflict, fueled by foreign weapons supplied to the opposition, is one of the bloodiest in the world.

Mercenaries from Arab countries fighting there, and hundreds of militants from Western countries and even Russia, are an issue of our deep concern. Might they not return to our countries with experience acquired in Syria? After all, after fighting in Libya, extremists moved on to Mali. This threatens us all.

From the outset, Russia has advocated peaceful dialogue enabling Syrians to develop a compromise plan for their own future. We are not protecting the Syrian government, but international law. We need to use the United Nations Security Council and believe that preserving law and order in today’s complex and turbulent world is one of the few ways to keep international relations from sliding into chaos. The law is still the law, and we must follow it whether we like it or not. Under current international law, force is permitted only in self-defense or by the decision of the Security Council. Anything else is unacceptable under the United Nations Charter and would constitute an act of aggression.

No one doubts that poison gas was used in Syria. But there is every reason to believe it was used not by the Syrian Army, but by opposition forces, to provoke intervention by their powerful foreign patrons, who would be siding with the fundamentalists. Reports that militants are preparing another attack — this time against Israel — cannot be ignored.

It is alarming that military intervention in internal conflicts in foreign countries has become commonplace for the United States. Is it in America’s long-term interest? I doubt it. Millions around the world increasingly see America not as a model of democracy but as relying solely on brute force, cobbling coalitions together under the slogan “you’re either with us or against us.”

But force has proved ineffective and pointless. Afghanistan is reeling, and no one can say what will happen after international forces withdraw. Libya is divided into tribes and clans. In Iraq the civil war continues, with dozens killed each day. In the United States, many draw an analogy between Iraq and Syria, and ask why their government would want to repeat recent mistakes.

No matter how targeted the strikes or how sophisticated the weapons, civilian casualties are inevitable, including the elderly and children, whom the strikes are meant to protect.

The world reacts by asking: if you cannot count on international law, then you must find other ways to ensure your security. Thus a growing number of countries seek to acquire weapons of mass destruction. This is logical: if you have the bomb, no one will touch you. We are left with talk of the need to strengthen nonproliferation, when in reality this is being eroded.

MannyIsGod
09-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Putin has made a lot more sense through this Syrian bullshit that Obama, McCain, etc. have.

Broken clock? He's positioned himself in opposition to them because he's noticed they've put themselves in a stupid position. Its a power play and its been fairly shrewd but lets not act like Putin is someone we should embrace. Its not like he's doing this because he wants to avoid war in Syria. He's doing it to knock the US down a peg and increase the power of Russia. I don't exactly get warm and fuzzy over that thought.

MannyIsGod
09-12-2013, 10:21 AM
What part of this do you guys disagree with?

I disagree with the part where Putin means any of it. We could ask some Georgians how they feel about Putin and armed conflicts, though. If Putin had the US military at his disposal I have no doubts he'd be doing what Obama has been doing.

LnGrrrR
09-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Hey, I'm totally cool with Putin knocking us down a peg in order to lift himself up some. Maybe then the next time a ME country gets in trouble, they will look at Russia for help instead of us.

Winehole23
09-12-2013, 11:06 AM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/heres-how-the-president-of-fox-news-would-handle-syria-if-he

boutons_deux
09-12-2013, 11:09 AM
right-wing assholes infected with N!gg@ Derangement Syndrome support/praise/suck Putin simply because he's opposite Obama.

MannyIsGod
09-12-2013, 11:47 AM
The best part about this is the "we're created equal" line. Well, unless you're Chechnyan or gay or etc etc etc.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 12:12 PM
lol Putin lovers

SA210
09-12-2013, 12:22 PM
lol Obama lovers

spursncowboys
09-12-2013, 12:24 PM
:lmao Putin giving anyone a civics lesson

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Now conservatives don't believe in American exceptionalism?

Nice.

Wild Cobra
09-12-2013, 12:30 PM
:lmao Putin giving anyone a civics lesson

Problem is, Putin's civics are better than Obomba's.

spursncowboys
09-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Although Obama has overreached alot, he's never killed reporters, or political opponents

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Nah, it's just that so-called conservatives hate Obama so much that they have abandoned their own beliefs out of the abject fear that Obama might share them.

The list of things so-called conservatives no longer believe for no other reason than Obama's agreeing with them is growing.

Health care mandates.

Eliminating WMDs.

Opposing ruthless dictators.

American exceptionalism.

It's hilarious.

spursncowboys
09-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Nah, it's just that so-called conservatives hate Obama so much that they have abandoned their own beliefs out of the abject fear that Obama might share them.

The list of things so-called conservatives no longer believe for no other reason than Obama's agreeing with them is growing.

Health care mandates.

Eliminating WMDs.

American exceptionalism.

It's hilarious.

Looks alot like Liberals/Progressives/Dems who lost their mind with Bush

boutons_deux
09-12-2013, 12:48 PM
PUTIN’S “MODERN LOVE”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/putin-dog-290.jpeg

Modern Love

by Vladimir V. Putin

They say love is like a polar bear. If you want to take it in your arms and hug it, first you must be sure that it is properly drugged. Or perhaps love is like a tiger. If it escapes from the zoo and starts charging at you, you must shoot it with a tranquilizer dart. Whether it is a polar bear or a tiger, though, one thing is true: you must make love drop to the ground, preferably with some kind of drug, or it will maul you to death and eat you.

I was lonely, vulnerable. I had just come off a relationship that had seemed so promising, but now she was far away, in Siberia. It is true that I had sent her there, but the fact remained: I was alone.

Did I mention that love is like Siberia? I should have, because love can be quite cold sometimes. And it also can seem very far away, which Siberia is. (Unless you are in Siberia yourself.)

So there I was, lonely and vulnerable, the tranquilized polar bear of my heart lying in an unconscious white furry heap at my feet.

And that’s when I saw her. On TV.

I had never seen such a beautiful face, such a lithe and lissome frame. I had never seen such a delicate and precious creature as this, and I have hang-glided with endangered cranes.

I summoned my houseboy, Dmitri, who joined me in front of the TV. We watched in silent wonder for a minute or so, and then I asked him, “What is she doing?”

“I believe in America that is called ‘twerking.’ ”

“I must have her.”

Days passed. With Dmitri’s aid I sought her out. We tried Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. I sent her a Vine video of me kickboxing a tranquilized shark. No response.

I went to St. Petersburg for the G20. All around me, people were speaking of Syria, but all I could think about was my goddess with the foot-long tongue.

Love is like a flock of endangered cranes. It will take you soaring into the clouds, but if you are not careful it will send you hang-gliding into the side of a mountain, your brains falling to the earth in tiny gray jelly bits.

I excused myself from the G20, saying that I was trying to solve the crisis in Syria. In actuality, I was calling Dmitri to see if she had Vined me back.

“Have you heard anything from her?” I asked.

“No, but I have some … discouraging news. From TMZ.”

“TMZ? What is TMZ?”

“It is like KGB. They seem to have information on everyone.”

“Well?”

“It seems that she has a boyfriend. Someone named Liam.”

I put down the phone and looked out the window, at the gray skies of St. Petersburg. My heart suddenly felt like frozen tundra, and my love, a drugged polar bear, was about to fall to that tundra with the bear-like thud that bears make when they fall down suddenly. It was as if all the endangered cranes had suddenly tumbled from the sky, shot down by the antiballistic missiles of cruel fate. Love was a lot of things, it seemed to me, and all of them were pretty bad.

But then it occurred to me: a love such as the one I had for the one who twerked so majestically might come around only once in a lifetime. Who was I to give up on such a love? Who was this Liam to stand in my way?

I picked up the phone again and spoke to Dmitri.

“I want Liam shot with a tranquilizer dart.”

I put down the phone. Love is a lot of things, I have learned—bears, tigers, cranes—but why try to define it? When all is said and done, love means shooting at something and making it fall down. That, I have learned, is the most modern love of all.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/09/putin-oped-modern-love-column-new-york-times.html?mbid=nl_Borowitz%20(166)

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Looks alot like Liberals/Progressives/Dems who lost their mind with BushWhat Democratic policies did Bush adopt that Democrats then abandoned?

I listed four for Obama.

boutons_deux
09-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Looks alot like Liberals/Progressives/Dems who lost their mind with Bush

dubya and dickhead were liars, war criminals, BigOil stooges and shills, governed horribly, enriching the corps and 1%, while doing nothing for the 99%. the opposition didn't lose it's mind AT ALL.

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 01:31 PM

Health care mandates.

jury is still out but don't think will work. Just moved from one fucked up system to another

Eliminating WMDs.

never happen.

depends on what you intend to replace them with and how much it costs

American exceptionalism.

is dead.

It's hilarious.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 01:33 PM
See what I mean?

Bill_Brasky
09-12-2013, 01:41 PM
fucking Putin lovers. as if this KGB piece of shit is somehow some beacon of moral and ethical behavior :lmao

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 01:48 PM
See what I mean?

Then maybe what you call conservatives don't fit neatly into your little stereotype.

boutons_deux
09-12-2013, 01:49 PM
fucking Putin lovers. as if this KGB piece of shit is somehow some beacon of moral and ethical behavior :lmao

dickless right wingers LOVE macho men, authority figures, and hate democracy, so they love a dictator like Putin and his adolescent displays of machoism.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Then maybe what you call conservatives don't fit neatly into your little stereotype.I wouldn't really call you a conservative.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
dubya and dickhead were liars, war criminals, BigOil stooges and shills, governed horribly, enriching the corps and 1%, while doing nothing for the 99%. the opposition didn't lose it's mind AT ALL.
So when Dubya meddles abroad, it's Dubya's fault.... when Obama does it, it's a mixture of Dubya's fault and the "uncontrollable MIC" that "can't be reined in by any president".... yet you claim you're not a complete partisan homer :lol

angrydude
09-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Doesn't matter why he does it, more peace is a good thing.

Obama should give his Peace Prize to Putin.

angrydude
09-12-2013, 02:00 PM
So when Dubya meddles abroad, it's Dubya's fault.... when Obama does it, it's a mixture of Dubya's fault and the "uncontrollable MIC" that "can't be reined in by any president".... yet you claim you're not a complete partisan homer :lol

Obama does it because of the super powerful pin totting murica #1 lobbying group in DC.

ChumpDumper
Doesn't matter why he does it, more peace is a good thing.

Obama should give his Peace Prize to Putin.Actually, Kerry should get the Unintentional Nobel Peace Prize.

It's small. Unbelievably small.

cheguevara
American Exceptionalist is nothing but a bad joke. At least when it comes to average american Joe and his bag of a belly. What is so exceptional about a person who eats shits votes and watches football?

Don't get me wrong, there were exceptional ppl in American history, but so were there in Egyptian, Greek, Roman, British, and pretty much every country's history. America just happened at the right place at the right time, it was big enough and was populated by a bunch of unorganized Indians that got slaughtered.

Like Carlin said, politicians using "expectionalism" term on americans is as degrading as parents saying their kids "are special" and driving with bumperstickers that say "I have an A straight student" :lol

and especially nowadays, that phrase is even more laughable. What is so exceptional about a group of cattle that are not only monitored, but 2 in 10 have no jobs and most cannot even afford healthcare :lmao

how people cannot see over the bullshit is beyond me. I am glad Putin has thrown a bucket of cold water to wake some ppl up. Putin has not only done that but also bitchslapped Obama and the rest of the sold out politicians in the process. Not only that but he made the rest of the world a fan of Putin :lol

oh and all yall can come back is "well Putin hates gays" :lol wake up and look at how Saudis treat women and their ppl, how Israelis treat palestinians and yet they are our best friends and we'll send our children to die for them :rolleyes

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
:lol Carlin on Putin's side on this one :lol

http://blog-imgs-44.fc2.com/a/o/a/aoamanatu/201206031057502d7.jpg

Here's another slogan you run into all the time, "God Bless America".

Once again, respectfully, I say to myself "What the Fuck Does that Mean?"

"God Bless America?" Is that a request? Is tht a demand? Is that a suggestion? Politicians say it at the end of every speech, as if it was some sort of verbal tick that they can't get rid of.

I guess they figure if they leave it out someone is going to think they're "bad Americans".

Let me tell you something folks, God Does not give a flying fuck about America, ok? He doesn't care. He never cared about this country. He never has. He never will. He doesn't care about this country any more than he cares about Mongolia, Transylvania, Pittsburgh, the Suez Canal or the North Pole. He simply doesn't care, ok.

Listen, there are 200 countries in the world, do these people honestly think God is sitting around picking out his favorites?

Why would he do that?

Why would God have a favorite country? And why would it be America of all the countries? Because we have the most money? Because he likes our national anthem? Maybe it's because he heard we have 18 delicious flavours of classic Rice-O-Ronie?

It's Delusional Thinking.

If these people believe in God, they must have heard that God Loves Everyone, and he loves them equally. So why would these people ask God to do something that goes against his own teaching? Maybe they ought to check with that Jesus fella.

:lmao

CosmicCowboy
09-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Actually, Kerry should get the Unintentional Nobel Peace Prize.

It's small. Unbelievably small.

:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
09-12-2013, 02:36 PM
lol Obama lovers

No matter how many times you say this your pitiful, canned defense mechanism is not going to be true. If you want to say that then go talk to Dan or DMX. Most of us have said very clearly that we do not support Obama and given reasons why. Bank reform, abuse of the bureaucracy, destruction of civil liberties and many other things have been cited.

I think it's pretty evident that you do not give a damn about your credibility. Yet I see you constantly talk about other people's lies as if honesty is important to you. I am talking to you as a rational human being here so if you come back with your typical canned response I will know to treat you as someone I can never take seriously and with the utmost contempt. Your hypocrisy regarding honesty will be self evident.

scott
09-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Conservatives sure do love them some New York Times and Vladimir Putin all of a sudden

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Conservatives sure do love them some New York Times and Vladimir Putin all of a sudden

Putin would win a US election with his eyes closed, and he would win probably 95% of conservative vote. (not that this is a good thing) lets see:
- hates gays
- religious man
- dislikes free speech
- loves guns
- puts liberals in their place at will
- makes Obama look like a wimp
- is a maverick :lol
- can you picture him debating Santorum, Bachman? Cain? :lol

http://mediamatters.org/static/images/home/645/vladimirputin3.jpg

boutons_deux
09-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Putin would win a US election with his eyes closed, and he would win probably 95% of conservative vote. (not that this is a good thing) lets see:
- hates gays
- religious man
- dislikes free speech
- loves guns
- puts liberals in their place at will
- makes Obama look like a wimp
- is a maverick :lol
- can you picture him debating Santorum, Bachman ? :lol

religious?

fully respects the US Constitution and democracy, the equivalents of which he has implemented and enforced in Russia?

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 04:57 PM
religious?

fully respects the US Constitution and democracy, the equivalents of which he has implemented and enforced in Russia?

did Dubya respect the constitution? nope
did Obama respect the constitution? nope
would Mccain, Romney have respected the constitution? nope

it's been a long time since a US president has respected the Constitution

FuzzyLumpkins
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Although Obama has overreached alot, he's never killed reporters, or political opponents

Or imprisoned political enemies or work for the KGB in East Germany exerting 'social control.'

And one thing that needs to be considered in all of this is that Putin invaded Georgia over 'terrorists.' The conservatives on this board wouldn't know how to have principles to save their lives. It's straight two party politics and that is it.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-12-2013, 05:17 PM
did Dubya respect the constitution? nope
did Obama respect the constitution? nope
would Mccain, Romney have respected the constitution? nope

it's been a long time since a US president has respected the Constitution

More Tea Party buzzword nonsense.

CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!! CONSTITUTION!!

I doubt you have the capacity to understand Constitutional history or law much less be able to judge one's 'respect' or adherence to it. If you want to talk about civil liberties then great, I will agree you have a point but bitching about the Constitution is incredibly naive.

pgardn
09-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Putin would when a US election with his eyes closed...

Sure would. Once he got rid of the opposition candidates.

spursncowboys
09-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Or imprisoned political enemies or work for the KGB in East Germany exerting 'social control.'

And one thing that needs to be considered in all of this is that Putin invaded Georgia over 'terrorists.' The conservatives on this board wouldn't know how to have principles to save their lives. It's straight two party politics and that is it.
I chose the two extremes.

Technique
09-12-2013, 06:35 PM
People are blindly supporting Obama just because he's the president and not because what he's suggesting is drawing any logical merit

SA210
09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
:cry I'm a liar, I claim I'm no Obama lover but ill defend him like I want his cock :cry

pgardn
09-12-2013, 07:16 PM

Congrats.

You have entered the club of mystical misfits.
Che, SA10, Boutons, etc... You have a new member.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-12-2013, 07:33 PM
So exactly how do I defend him? I don't even bring him up. I just gave several examples of why I don't like him.

But that's okay, it's evident that you have the mindset of middle schooler and no interest in logic or the truth for that matter.

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 08:01 PM
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/putin091311/s_p26_29133575.jpg
http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/obama-mckayla/president-obama-mckayla-maroney-not-impressed-meeting-01.jpg

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Holy shit, Putin is short.

That explains a lot.

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 08:10 PM
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/putin091311/s_p24_07537958.jpg
http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/barack-ludacris.jpeg

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 08:31 PM
http://images.politico.com/global/2012/06/120618_obama_putin2_ap_328.jpg

God, Putin looks like a little kid. Is this some sort of perspective illusion?

SA210
09-12-2013, 08:57 PM
So exactly how do I defend him? I don't even bring him up. I just gave several examples of why I don't like him.

But that's okay, it's evident that you have the mindset of middle schooler and no interest in logic or the truth for that matter.

You can stop lying now. You wouldn't be so butthurt this whole time if u weren't defending him :lol

You lie like a middle schooler lol

FuzzyLumpkins
09-12-2013, 09:03 PM
You can stop lying now. You wouldn't be so butthurt this whole time if u weren't defending him :lol

You lie like a middle schooler lol

What makes you think I am mad? Is it because you are mad?

Or is it that you just tell yourself that so as to feed your ego?

Really that is the behavior of a preadolescent. Be revealed as doing something undesirable and then posture and make repetitive simpleminded insults. Then it is the tit for tat, 'no, you are," nonsense.

So what makes you say that I lie like that or at all?

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM
I wonder if Im convincing anyone yet

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:11 PM
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/s720x720/1235023_607494475981104_467656061_n.jpg

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:24 PM
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/Funny-Obama-Putin-Clinton-meeting.jpg

:rollin

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:26 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/c/c/030e1ec189.jpg

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 09:33 PM
I bet Putin is taller than SA210 tbh.

Th'Pusher
09-12-2013, 09:38 PM

5'7" according to Google :lol that might be one of the Most severe Napoleon Complexes in the history of mankind.

He's barely a man.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 09:44 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2013/05/07/kerry-putin-300-04394511.jpg
Look at tiny Putin running away before anyone else takes any more pictures.

Th'Pusher
09-12-2013, 09:50 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2013/05/07/kerry-putin-300-04394511.jpg
:lol how diminutive :lol

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:51 PM

I'm taller actually, but you're probably fatter than him. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm taller actually, but you're probably fatter than him. :lolSo defensive.

Th'Pusher
09-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm taller actually, but you're probably fatter than him. :lol

5'9"? There is no way you're taller than 5'9".

Th'Pusher
09-12-2013, 09:54 PM
5'9" 123lbs if I had to guess.

SA210
09-12-2013, 09:58 PM
So defensive.

You are, 77, 529 defensive posts :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 10:00 PM
You are, 77, 529 defensive posts :lmaoNo need.You and Putin are shorter than I

SA210
09-12-2013, 10:11 PM
No need.You and Putin are shorter than I

It's ok that you're short and obese. 77, 536 posts gave it away a long time ago tbh :lol

ChumpDumper
09-12-2013, 10:16 PM
It's ok that you're short and obese. 77, 536 posts gave it away a long time ago tbh :lolIt's OK that you are projecting your proportions on me. Your envy was given away a long time ago.

pgardn
09-12-2013, 10:27 PM

Jesus...

Does he understand that working out wont make him taller?
I think he is missing 3 or 4 vertebrae.

SA210
09-12-2013, 10:34 PM
http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/126504.jpg

LnGrrrR
09-12-2013, 10:58 PM
So, and don't get me wrong, I know more than anyone how much intellectual discussion SA and Che bring to these boards, but....

SA, Che, do you think Putin's views align more with your beliefs than Obamas?

SA210
09-12-2013, 11:01 PM
I just like how he exposed Obama for the fraud he is..to the whole world, and made him his bitch. :tu lol

cheguevara
09-12-2013, 11:09 PM
meh, they both full of shit but the guy that affects my life in a bigger way is the black one. It's like complaining about your neighbor being an asshole when your father is an asshole too

plus, wake me up when Obama has a threesome with dolphins :lmao

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8607/putin4.jpg

SA210
09-12-2013, 11:14 PM

LnGrrrR
09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
So do you agree with Putin's policies?

dont you think Putin should have done something about Syria earlier?

LnGrrrR
09-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Che, so they are both assholes on an equal level?

Nbadan
09-12-2013, 11:39 PM

...at trying to talk seriously to Obama trolls..

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2013, 06:40 AM
Seriously? Height smack about one of the most powerful men in the world?

There is nothing wrong with being short.

George Gervin's Afro
09-13-2013, 07:31 AM

defending him = you don't agree with me when I blame him for everything wrong

LnGrrrR
09-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Seriously? Height smack about one of the most powerful men in the world?

There is nothing wrong with being short.

No comment about the other comparisons in the thread? Do you think Putin is more "manly"?

whitemamba
09-13-2013, 01:09 PM

yeah, he just uses drones to kill women and children and innocent men

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 02:30 PM
So do you agree with Putin's policies?

I might agree with some and disagree with some

dont you think Putin should have done something about Syria earlier?

done something? Like what? can he control the jihadists storming the country on a daily basis. If Assad couldn't do anything, what would Putin have done?

LnGrrrR
09-13-2013, 02:33 PM
I might agree with some and disagree with some

done something? Like what? can he control the jihadists storming the country on a daily basis. If Assad couldn't do anything, what would Putin have done?

Hasn't Putin made an agreement with Syria to have Assad turn in their chemical weapons? That would imply Putin can do something.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Che, so they are both assholes on an equal level?

Different. Putin is an asshole because Russia needs an asshole to govern them. Those motherfuckers were turning Russia into an anarchy after Soviet. The Mafia and corruption of officials grew to exponential levels during those times. Now, Putin will kill any motherfucker that gets out of line. Again, I compare it to a woman running a tight ship in a halfway house. You don't like it, get the fuck out.

Obama is different, fool inherited Bush Jr. presidency. Even a mongoloid would have had a good presidency after Bush Jr. But Obama's 2nd term is the real test, and he is failing miserably. Most of his campaign promises have been lies or in the process of becoming lies.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Hasn't Putin made an agreement with Syria to have Assad turn in their chemical weapons? That would imply Putin can do something.

Again, the US navy and air force were on the way, that move was to stop them in their tracks for a while, and it did.

LnGrrrR
09-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Che, I would argue that Obama's main goal was stopping Assad from using chemical weapons. As I noted in another thread, the threat of military action was a TACTIC used to achieve the OBJECTIVE of stopping Assad from using chemical weapons. If Obama achieves his objective through a different tactic (Putin doing so), it's still a win. The objective wasn't to attack Syria.

Fair enough on the Obama thing.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Che, I would argue that Obama's main goal was stopping Assad from using chemical weapons. As I noted in another thread, the threat of military action was a TACTIC used to achieve the OBJECTIVE of stopping Assad from using chemical weapons. If Obama achieves his objective through a different tactic (Putin doing so), it's still a win. The objective wasn't to attack Syria.

Fair enough on the Obama thing.

sure thing. But I would conclude that the decision to bomb Syria has been decided pre-Obama and by people higher in the food chain to him. Somehow, he has been convinced this is the thing to do. He still seems reluctant as you see clearly in his speeches and the fact he brings up Michelle.

We really don't know the inner workings but as far as I can see, the decision has been made to do a regime change in Syria and Obama has either no power, no will or no guts to change this.

boutons_deux
09-13-2013, 02:44 PM
"Obama's main goal was stopping Assad from using chemical weapons."

USA, Sunni countries, Turkey, Israel, Arab league, etc ALL want (shiite) Assad dynasty taken down, ultimately, aka, regime change

LnGrrrR
09-13-2013, 02:48 PM
sure thing. But I would conclude that the decision to bomb Syria has been decided pre-Obama and by people higher in the food chain to him. Somehow, he has been convinced this is the thing to do. He still seems reluctant as you see clearly in his speeches and the fact he brings up Michelle.

We really don't know the inner workings but as far as I can see, the decision has been made to do a regime change in Syria and Obama has either no power, no will or no guts to change this.

I'm hoping that our generation (Millenials) will have learned something and be more isolationist.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 02:50 PM
I'm hoping that our generation (Millenials) will have learned something and be more isolationist.

I'm hoping that

:tu

IMO what really stopped the warmongers in their tracks the public outcry. Unfortunately these warmongers have the unlimited funds and plenty of time to have a plan B, C, D, E, F......

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 02:59 PM
sure thing. But I would conclude that the decision to bomb Syria has been decided pre-Obama and by people higher in the food chain to him. Somehow, he has been convinced this is the thing to do. He still seems reluctant as you see clearly in his speeches and the fact he brings up Michelle.OK, who is higher up the food chain then Obama?

We really don't know the inner workings but as far as I can see, the decision has been made to do a regime change in Syria and Obama has either no power, no will or no guts to change this.But he's at least delayed the strikes. Why would even an attempt at diplomacy be made?

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 03:19 PM
OK, who is higher up the food chain then Obama?

You don't think there are people more powerful than Obama in the world?

But he's at least delayed the strikes. Why would even an attempt at diplomacy be made?

Easy. The public outcry against the war, his "take it to congress" move was going to fail miserably. In other words, to avoid a huge embarrassment and a huge dip in his already crappy approval rating. Plus nobody wants to start a war with close to 80% public opposition, even the warmongers know that. They need time to "change" the public views.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 03:23 PM
You don't think there are people more powerful than Obama in the world?I'm asking you who. Give us a list.

Easy. The public outcry against the war, his "take it to congress" move was going to fail miserably. In other words, to avoid a huge embarrassment and a huge dip in his already crappy approval rating. Plus nobody wants to start a war with close to 80% public opposition, even the warmongers know that. They need time to "change" the public views.There's no way to say anyone wants to start an actual war.

And what do you mean by "change"?

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm asking you who. Give us a list.

A list of what?

And what do you mean by "change"?

propaganda, false flags, etc, etc

symple19
09-13-2013, 03:27 PM
While Putin is an election-rigging, human rights violating, piece of shit, he has also brilliantly outmaneuvered Obama and simultaneously grown Russian power worldwide with his handling of Syria.

1. While standing with Syria, he has shown other countries that Russia will hang in and fight to support those with whom they are allied.
2. Anybody who thinks Putin wrote one letter of that well-crafted bit of rhetoric in the NYT is retarded (more likely the American desk at the FSB), but it doesn't change the fact that it was incredibly effective.
3. Russia is now being perceived as the power that forced America to back down from using force, and that perception is a massive loss for US credibility in the region.
4. Iran and N.Korea will take notice of this and adjust their strategies accordingly i.e. be willing to push further when the next crisis flares up (which it inevitably will)

Obama/Kerry/United States are being viewed simultaneously as an aggressor/waffler in this affair, while Putin has been utterly consistent in his support and rhetoric for Syria.

Little has changed in terms of reality, but reality is not always the main driver of diplomacy/allegiances in a region where power and loyalty are valued more than morality and human rights.

The United States is failing miserably right now, and it's beyond me how anyone can spin this as good for our long term interests. There is no consistency, no long term strategy, and a continued misunderstanding of how things work in the Middle East.

Meanwhile, Russia has made all the right moves. Whether you like them or not (I don't), they have strengthened their position in relation to their national self-interests, while the United States has harmed theirs immensely.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 03:30 PM
A list of what?the people higher up the food chain then Obama.

propaganda, false flags, etc, etc:lol

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 03:31 PM
While Putin is an election-rigging, human rights violating, piece of shit, he has also brilliantly outmaneuvered Obama and simultaneously grown Russian power worldwide with his handling of Syria.

1. While standing with Syria, he has shown other countries that Russia will hang in and fight to support those with whom they are allied.
2. Anybody who thinks Putin wrote one letter of that well-crafted bit of rhetoric in the NYT is retarded (more likely the American desk at the FSB), but it doesn't change the fact that it was incredibly effective.
3. Russia is now being perceived as the power that forced America to back down from using force, and that perception is a massive loss for US credibility in the region.
4. Iran and N.Korea will take notice of this and adjust their strategies accordingly i.e. be willing to push further when the next crisis flares up (which it inevitably will)

Obama/Kerry/United States are being viewed simultaneously as an aggressor/waffler in this affair, while Putin has been utterly consistent in his support and rhetoric for Syria.

Little has changed in terms of reality, but reality is not always the main driver of diplomacy/allegiances in a region where power and loyalty are valued more than morality and human rights.

The United States is failing miserably right now, and it's beyond me how anyone can spin this as good for our long term interests. There is no consistency, no long term strategy, and a continued misunderstanding of how things work in the Middle East.

Meanwhile, Russia has made all the right moves. Whether you like them or not (I don't), they have strengthened their position in relation to their national self-interests, while the United States has harmed theirs immensely.A little overly dramatic.

symple19
09-13-2013, 03:37 PM
A little overly dramatic.

It's jmo, but I don't think so at all. When was the last time we had a real face-off with the Russians? I'm not suggesting that we're returning to a bi-polar situation, but Russia has definitely improved their position.

I'm curious what you disagree with? *no trolling*

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2013, 03:39 PM

Meanwhile, Russia has made all the right moves. Whether you like them or not (I don't), they have strengthened their position in relation to their national self-interests, while the United States has harmed theirs immensely.

:tu

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 03:44 PM
It's jmo, but I don't think so at all. When was the last time we had a real face-off with the Russians? I'm not suggesting that we're returning to a bi-polar situation, but Russia has definitely improved their position.

I'm curious what you disagree with? *no trolling*As has been posted, the immediate US interest here is to stop the use of WMDs, not to strike Syria. Russia is accommodating that interest with this initiative.

No one seems to notice that Syria claimed it never had chemical weapons until Russia outed them. The compromising has already started.

If this initiative works out, I don't see how it could be seen as a loss for the US.

Trill Clinton
09-13-2013, 04:04 PM
so we got hardcare americans with the american flag in their avi, co-signing a russian president saying americans aint shit? damn the hatred for barry is strong.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 04:45 PM
the people higher up the food chain then Obama.

let me get this straight, you want a list of all people in the world more powerful than Obama?

:lmao how old are you kid?

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2013, 04:49 PM
let me get this straight, you want a list of all people in the world more powerful than Obama?

:lmao how old are you kid?

Actually, I'd be interested in your list too. POTUS is pretty high up the food chain.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Actually, I'd be interested in your list too. POTUS is pretty high up the food chain.

never said it wasn't but to think there aren't people or groups of people more powerful is silly

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2013, 05:18 PM
how about just ONE name?

symple19
09-13-2013, 05:18 PM
As has been posted, the immediate US interest here is to stop the use of WMDs, not to strike Syria. Russia is accommodating that interest with this initiative.

No one seems to notice that Syria claimed it never had chemical weapons until Russia outed them. The compromising has already started.

If this initiative works out, I don't see how it could be seen as a loss for the US.

Short term, sure, long term, I disagree.

America is seen as an aggressor, reactionary, and only acting in our own myopic interests, while Russia is seen as steadfast and a peacemaker, even if American saber rattling was the reality which brought compromise to the table. In the middle east, imo, the latter trumps the former.

It's incredibly ironic to me that the Russians, in helping Assad, will ultimately be doing us a favor in the long term should the rebels fail.

cheguevara
09-13-2013, 05:36 PM
how about just ONE name?

Bilderberg

lefty
09-13-2013, 05:43 PM
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5134c61feab8ea7628000002-1200/the-man-is-also-a-sixth-degree-judo-black-belt-he-also-holds-a-second-black-belt-in-kyokushin-kaikan-karate.jpg

http://cdn.lapatilla.com/imagenes.lapatilla/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Putin-Karate-3.jpghttp://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Hollywood/2013/03/15/seagal/seagal%20putin.jpg

http://www.sauceforthoughts.dreamhosters.com/wp/home/.mashenka/edwardlcohen/sauceforthoughts.dreamhosters.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Vladimir_Putin03.jpg

LnGrrrR
09-13-2013, 06:05 PM

Exactly how much good has our vaunted "credibility" done for us so far, other than "force" our politicians into Middle Eastern wars in order to have both sides hate us afterwards?

If that is "power", then Russia is more than welcome to it. I am more than happy to have Putin defend that part of the world.

symple19
09-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Exactly how much good has our vaunted "credibility" done for us so far, other than "force" our politicians into Middle Eastern wars in order to have both sides hate us afterwards?

If that is "power", then Russia is more than welcome to it. I am more than happy to have Putin defend that part of the world.

Not much. But where our credibility lies is in doing what we say we're going to do instead of waffling and sending mixed signals.

Basically, I agree with you. I'm trying to analyse what is actually happening as opposed to what I think should have happened in the first place. Hopefully that clears things up.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 09:43 PM
BilderbergBilderberg is a hotel.

Name some people who you consider higher on the food chain than Obama.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Short term, sure, long term, I disagree.

America is seen as an aggressor, reactionary, and only acting in our own myopic interests, while Russia is seen as steadfast and a peacemaker, even if American saber rattling was the reality which brought compromise to the table. In the middle east, imo, the latter trumps the former.This is how you are seeing these two countries.

What is your evidence the entire world is seeing it your way?

It's incredibly ironic to me that the Russians, in helping Assad, will ultimately be doing us a favor in the long term should the rebels fail.How so?

symple19
09-13-2013, 10:15 PM
This is how you are seeing these two countries.

It's just my opinion based off what i've read. There's really not one particular piece I could direct you to.

How so?

I posted the below back in July. Still feel the same

The best thing to do here would be to do as little as possible. In a long term scenario, imo, a Sunni dominated Syria will further isolate Iran, push Iraq closer to Iran (because guess where all the militants are going to go when the conflict in Syria ends), make Hezbollah far more volatile and desperate, further destabilize Gaza and the West Bank, and embolden Sunni hardline elements within Egypt (especially in the Sinai).

symple19
09-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Here ya go... Here's an article that more or less lines up with what I was saying

Originally from the AP

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ap-analysis-putins-syria-gambit-makes-russia-a-key-player-again-in-midde-east/2013/09/11/702cf5b6-1b20-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_story.html

m>s
09-13-2013, 10:35 PM
if putin and obama are both so bad let's lock them both up imho, i think we know who would be giving it to who in that scenario though

Ignignokt
09-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Sheep. sheep everywhere.

Ignignokt
09-13-2013, 11:02 PM
This is how you are seeing these two countries.

How so?

It's not hard. Who gives a shit about a country being controlled by Assad vs Alqueda?

Why are we giving a shit?

SA210
09-13-2013, 11:09 PM
"Iranically, ayatolla this would happen. Oman, Iraq my Bahrain for a solution to this stuff. Don't laugh. This Shiite Israel!"

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/s720x720/1185281_611091032274341_1263919642_n.jpg

SA210
09-13-2013, 11:19 PM
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/q71/1094996_723544900992725_1305145997_n.jpg

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 11:58 PM
It's not hard. Who gives a shit about a country being controlled by Assad vs Alqueda?

Why are we giving a shit?are these rhetorical questions?

Shastafarian
09-14-2013, 09:24 AM
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/q71/1094996_723544900992725_1305145997_n.jpg

Wild Cobra
09-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Are you talking about the KGB Putin of the CCCP/USSR, of the current Putin, the president of Russia?

People change with the hats they wear.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Are you talking about the KGB Putin of the CCCP/USSR, of the current Putin, the president of Russia?

People change with the hats they wear.Except Putin killed all those people while president of Russia.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Except Putin killed all those people while president of Russia.
Serious? Is it as accurate as the list of people killed who knew Clinton?

Link please.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 12:16 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

In before you demand more "proof" your hero is behind many of the deaths.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2013, 12:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

In before you demand more "proof" your hero is behind many of the deaths.

Yes...

I already know this.

Where is the proof Putin had anything to do with those deaths? Most have no solid links. Russia is a dangerous place, and anyone could have killed them.

How about the deaths of people surrounding Clinton? Do you also claim Clinton is responsible for their deaths?

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 01:29 PM
Yes...

I already know this.

Where is the proof Putin had anything to do with those deaths? Most have no solid links. Russia is a dangerous place, and anyone could have killed them.As I predicted. You are defending Putin at all costs because you don't like Obama.

How about the deaths of people surrounding Clinton? Do you also claim Clinton is responsible for their deaths?Desperately trying to change the subject now.

m>s
09-14-2013, 01:42 PM
chump is a shining example of american exceptional faggotry, defend chump defense!!!!

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 01:46 PM
chump is a shining example of american exceptional faggotry, defend chump defense!!!!You are a shining example of a guy who failed in life and decided to blame it on others.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2013, 01:47 PM
As I predicted. You are defending Putin at all costs because you don't like Obama.
No.

I defend the truth, and presenting allegations and innuendo as fact is very appalling to me.

I do not like Putin. However, I have a high degree of respect for him. I respect his leadership capabilities as much as Clinton, Reagan, Kennedy, etc. He is a fine leader, even though I do not like his leadership. You want to compare Obomba to him? Obomba is an idiotic child compared to Putin.

Desperately trying to change the subject now.
Not at all. I am saying that assigning the deaths to Putin is no more accurate than assigning the 50+ deaths claimed to Clinton. I am giving a very valid comparison.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 01:55 PM
No.

I defend the truth, and presenting allegations and innuendo as fact is very appalling to me.Bullshit. Innuendo makes up a large percentage of what you post.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Bullshit. Innuendo makes up a large percentage of what you post.

Why are you speaking into a mirror?

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Why are you speaking into a mirror?Why are you lying about your own use of innuendo?

George Gervin's Afro
09-14-2013, 02:54 PM
when are the clinton's being charged for murdering 50+ people?

Wild Cobra
09-14-2013, 03:05 PM
when are the clinton's being charged for murdering 50+ people?
There is a list of people who have been associates or around Clinton that have died. More than 50 of them.

My whole point is that there is no better evidence that Putin had people killed, than there is that Clinton had people killed.

Here is one link: CLINTON BODY COUNT (http://www.etherzone.com/body.html)

m>s
09-14-2013, 08:36 PM
You are a shining example of a guy who failed in life and decided to blame it on others.

lol graduated with the highest honors, continuing education in January, have more savings than most in their 50s and am way too young for anyone my age to be considered a failure. Id say your shitty reaching opinions aren't worth anything.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Why don't you try getting a job at a credit union?

m>s
09-14-2013, 08:58 PM
You went to UTSA and spent half of your life making 100k posts on st..you're in no position to pop off at the cocksucker with life smack.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 08:59 PM
lol defensive

m>s
09-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Why don't you try getting a job at a credit union?

Because I already have a job dipshit.

Chief Brody
09-14-2013, 09:06 PM
lol graduated with the highest honors, continuing education in January, have more savings than most in their 50s and am way too young for anyone my age to be considered a failure. Id say your shitty reaching opinions aren't worth anything.
^this. Unless you have priors or you're a mexican, you still have your entire life ahead of you and you're already contributing to society fresh out of school.

m>s
09-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Chump is just reaching like the little bitch he is, he's mad because when me and Gtown come around he has to put on his wife's panties and stand in the corner

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Because I already have a job dipshit.You're going back to school because you like your job?

OK. Makes sense.

lol hoping gtown shows up to help you

m>s
09-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Lol UTSA grad never heard of continuing education to advance in your career. You're a stupid ass sack of shit and the only thing putting me down is that I actually wasted time here on this website arguing with San Antonio dumbfucks like you.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Lol UTSA grad never heard of continuing education to advance in your career. You're a stupid ass sack of shit and the only thing putting me down is that I actually wasted time here on this website arguing with San Antonio dumbfucks like you.I thought you were changing career to engineering.

Am I wrong?

cheguevara
09-15-2013, 03:37 AM
There is a list of people who have been associates or around Clinton that have died. More than 50 of them.

My whole point is that there is no better evidence that Putin had people killed, than there is that Clinton had people killed.

:lol boom

George Gervin's Afro
09-16-2013, 07:32 AM

skiing accidents.. car accidents... and they got away with everyone of them... I have known people to die around me?.. does that put me on some list? lol

TeyshaBlue
09-16-2013, 09:58 AM
*Takes GGA off of Christmas Card List*

Wild Cobra
09-16-2013, 03:09 PM
skiing accidents.. car accidents... and they got away with everyone of them... I have known people to die around me?.. does that put me on some list? lol

Wow...

How many times must I explain this to you dipshits?

I am not saying Clinton had these people killed. I am only saying that those killed around Putin have no more merit than this does.

CosmicCowboy
09-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Wow...

How many times must I explain this to you dipshits?

I am not saying Clinton had these people killed. I am only saying that those killed around Putin have no more merit than this does.

Seriously, WC?

Seriously?

:wow

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 04:22 PM

Here is one link: CLINTON BODY COUNT (http://www.etherzone.com/body.html)The problem with your list is that it's full of outright lies.

cheguevara
09-16-2013, 04:31 PM

Please list the people Putin killed. Be specific

lefty
09-16-2013, 04:35 PM

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 04:40 PM
Please list the people Putin killed. Be specificAlready linked.

Of course he can't be directly tied to these deaths, but they sure were convenient for him. You certainly judge people with less evidence.

cheguevara
09-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Already linked.

Of course he can't be directly tied to these deaths,

which makes your statement

a flat out lie. Thanks for admiting it though :tu

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 04:45 PM
I'd probably include all the hostages killed by Russian security forces trying to "save" them.

Dude goes Attica at the drop of a hat.

cheguevara
09-16-2013, 04:53 PM
I'd probably include all the hostages killed by Russian security forces trying to "save" them.

Dude goes Attica at the drop of a hat.

ok, then we should include the US ambassador to Libya in Obama's kill list too.

when it comes to ambassador killing Obama 1, Putin 0

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 04:55 PM
ok, then we should include the US ambassador to Libya in Obama's kill list too.

when it comes to ambassador killing Obama 1, Putin 0You're saying Obama gave the order to kill the ambassador?

Sounds like something you'd do to defend Putin.

cheguevara
09-16-2013, 05:01 PM
You're saying Obama gave the order to kill the ambassador?

Sounds like something you'd do to defend Putin.

not defending anyone. Just pointing out how stupid your statements are. You already admitted no deaths can be linked directly to Putin therefore your previous statement is a flat out lie.

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 05:07 PM
not defending anyone. Just pointing out how stupid your statements are. You already admitted no deaths can be linked directly to Putin therefore your previous statement is a flat out lie.So how are you equating Benghazi and the Moscow theater hostage situation again?

Please explain.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Seriously, WC?

Seriously?

:wow
Yes.

Nobody has shown any evidence yet now, have they. Only news reports of allegations.

SA210
09-18-2013, 03:05 PM
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1237086_3396687934073_1777969400_n.jpg

Wild Cobra
09-18-2013, 03:07 PM
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1237086_3396687934073_1777969400_n.jpg

Putin did a good job of emasculating Obomba, didn't he?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-18-2013, 03:08 PM
It's funny watching two party politics turn 'conservatives' into Russian and Putin partisans.

SA210
09-18-2013, 03:11 PM
It's funny watching two party politics turn 'conservatives' into Russian and Putin partisans.

That's funny, bc I'm not a conservative :lol

SA210
09-18-2013, 03:13 PM
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1185550_564395153607825_1460942254_n.jpg

:lmao:rollin

AntiChrist
09-18-2013, 05:47 PM
http://www.powerlineblog.com/admin/ed-assets/2013/09/PutinObama.jpg

m>s
09-18-2013, 07:11 PM
obama is the perfect model boy to lead the effeminate sissies party aka democucks...you know he takes a lot of stuff up his ass

SA210
09-20-2013, 12:00 AM
https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/s720x720/1239504_3401572056173_1640688440_n.jpg

ChumpDumper
09-20-2013, 03:04 AM
So Putin is checking out a cross-dresser?

OK.

SA210
09-20-2013, 01:34 PM
So you've admitted Obama is a cross-dresser.

OK.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2013, 01:39 PM
I admit someone is bad at photoshop.