PDA

View Full Version : youth pastor rapes his students and is sentenced to 30 days in prison

Trill Clinton
09-13-2013, 10:41 AM
child predators got it made in america. http://i42.tinypic.com/212s2rp.png

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Brent_Girouex_Facebook.png
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/11/iowa-youth-pastor-rapes-boys-to-cure-them-of-homosexuality-wont-spend-one-day-in-prison/
By now, we’ve all undoubtedly heard of and been outraged by a Montana judge sentencing a former teacher to a mere 30 days in prison for raping one of his female students. But have you heard of the Iowa youth pastor who is walking free after confessing to raping boys to “cure” them of homosexuality?

Well, that’s precisely what happened in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Brent Girouex, 31, was arrested on 60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist.

According to KRMG in Oklahoma, Girouex confessed to police that he had sex with at least four youths, but eight more have since come forward claiming that they were also violated by the now former pastor of Victory Fellowship Church.

Girouex told detectives that his actions were meant to “help with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with [them]” in order to keep them “sexually pure” for God. He then allegedly told police that “when they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind.”

Victims say Girouex took them to his own home to violate them. It’s the same home Girouex’s wife and four children resided in.

You would think Girouex’s crimes would send him to prison for the rest of his life. Outrageously, that’s not the case. The judge in the case sentenced Girouex to 17 years in prison last week, and then immediately suspended the sentence in favor of sex offender treatment and five years probation. All Girouex has to do is avoid violating his probation and he’ll NEVER spend a single minute in a prison cell.

The victims and their families are understandably outraged. After all, Girouex raped boys repeatedly. One would think a court would throw the book at him instead of setting him free upon the community. Even his wife, Erin Girouex, thinks he should be sent to prison and doesn’t want her children anywhere near him.

This “rape away the gay” idea is nothing new. Last year, a radio personality told a father that he should have one of his male friends rape his daughter until she turns straight. This pastor was at the very least using it as an excuse to justify his pedophilia. If the pastor really does believe that’s what he was doing, then it’s a prime example of how hatred leads to insanity. Either way, it’s disgusting, and the judicial system has once again failed to do its job to protect the community and give justice to the victims. This kind of “punishment” only encourages rapists and pedophiles. Because courts are not taking rape and pedophilia seriously, more women and children are likely to be violated because the consequences of committing such crimes are slim to none. It’s just another sign of the worsening rape culture that has been running rampant in America.
Christina Hanley · Top Commenter
Don't just get upset on facebook. Call Judge Greg Steenslands office and complain 712-563-4275 or write a letter : 318 Leroy Street #6
Audubon, IA 50025

A factor in this judge sentencing is that according to him "they all came back again." He obviously doesn't understand the shame and abuse cycle that these boys went through.

More information on the judge: http://www.mylawnetwork.com/iowa/audubon/district-4---judge-steensland--18113.html

And in a more general sense -- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM?
Constance Moreau · Follow · Top Commenter
Not just his office - here's the number for

District Court Administrator, Kent Wirth
227 S. 6th St. 4th Floor, Room 413
Pottawattamie County Courthouse
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
(712) 328-5733
Reply · 212 · Like · September 11 at 4:53pm

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Being real for a minute, to all the 30+ adult White males on SpursTalk..what the fuck is with these White men and their fascination with young boys, tbh?..

Trill Clinton
09-13-2013, 11:03 AM
bruh, the shit is getting out of hand. now pedophiles want the same rights as homosexuals:

Earlier this month, the Northern Colorado Gazette reported that pedophiles want the same rights as homosexuals, arguing their desire for sexual relations with children is no different than the desires of heterosexuals or homosexuals. Moreover, the Gazette said, pedophiles intend to use the same tactics as gay and lesbian activists, which, in some cases, have included death threats.

Those who oppose the gay agenda have long said that once homosexuality has been accepted as an “alternative lifestyle,” others would seek the same status.

Gay activists scoffed at the notion, but some are already working to normalize pedophilia.

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality from its list of mental disorders in 1973 and a group called B4U Act is already working to change the language, calling pedophiles “minor attracted persons.” Moreover, the group says not everyone attracted to minor children is a pedophile.

http://misguidedchildren.com/domestic-affairs/2013/07/pedophiles-to-seek-same-rights-as-gays-using-same-tactics-as-homosexual-lobby-report-says

TDMVPDPOY
09-13-2013, 11:16 AM
u know ur country is fkn bullshit when the catholic church has it by the balls just like the zionists neocons...seriously wtf has the catholic church done to get so powerful and manipulative for 2000 years, these are the fuckers who do jackshit but are the clowns who start and end great empires....they always have a hand in something and the other hand up ur kids

mrsmaalox
09-13-2013, 11:33 AM
That's terrible, but at least it's not likely that judge will be around much longer (I hope).

BUT..........OMG!!! A link about Republicans trying to protect children out of "Misguided Children"?? Really?? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

apalisoc_9
09-13-2013, 11:42 AM
u know ur country is fkn bullshit when the catholic church has it by the balls just like the zionists neocons...seriously wtf has the catholic church done to get so powerful and manipulative for 2000 years, these are the fuckers who do jackshit but are the clowns who start and end great empires....they always have a hand in something and the other hand up ur kids

Loled

I don't think it's fair to point out a whole organization because of some homos desire to have sex with young boys, but my theory is that the church is so protective about their reputation that being a pastor makes it a good option to seduce young boys.

DMC
09-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Happens to blacks as well, only their kids don't go to summer camp and they don't talk about it in some emotional soul prolapse.

DMC
09-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Addicting Info started as a resource to discredit all the lies and propaganda that the right-wing spreads.

Why not discredit all the liesPERIOD?

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I think one of the main problems is that these sick fucks often look for jobs that put them in positions where they can take advantage of kids. And until they're caught the first time, it's tough to screen them out before something bad happens.

It makes me more and more nervous when my daughter goes to a new camp or there's a new coach for one of her teams.

Joseph Kony
09-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Being real for a minute, to all the 30+ adult White males on SpursTalk..what the fuck is with these White men and their fascination with young boys, tbh?..
I've seen plenty of black pedos on the Steve Wilkos show. But it does seem to be a predominantly white male thing or middle eastern terrorists and their child brides

Creepn
09-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Pastors must've found something in the bible that they interpreted as a loophole.

mrsmaalox
09-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Addicting Info started as a resource to discredit all the lies and propaganda that the right-wing spreads.

Why not discredit all the liesPERIOD?

That's a good idea but then no one would read any of the propaganda sites on either side because no one wants to read truth, they just want to read what they agree with ;)

Spur|n|Austin
09-13-2013, 12:42 PM
If this is the case, then I got rid of some evil thoughts this morning.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2013, 12:47 PM
If this is the case, then I got rid of some evil thoughts this morning.If a male counselor didn't do it for you it doesn't count.

Trill Clinton
09-13-2013, 01:17 PM
I think one of the main problems is that these sick fucks often look for jobs that put them in positions where they can take advantage of kids. And until they're caught the first time, it's tough to screen them out before something bad happens.

It makes me more and more nervous when my daughter goes to a new camp or there's a new coach for one of her teams.

word. i don't have any children yet but i fear for my neices and nephews.

Leetonidas
09-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Loled

I don't think it's fair to point out a whole organization because of some homos desire to have sex with young boys, but my theory is that the church is so protective about their reputation that being a pastor makes it a good option to seduce young boys.

the Catholic church is responsible for like 13,000,000 cases of molestation worldwide, making them the largest organized crime organization in the world. they also refuse to release many incidents and reports within the church about molestation scandals. fuck those ash headed faggots

Leetonidas
09-13-2013, 01:40 PM
dp

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2013, 01:42 PM
the Catholic church is responsible for like 13,000,000 cases of molestation worldwide, making them the largest organized crime organization in the world. they also refuse to release many incidents and reports within the church about molestation scandals. fuck those ash headed faggots

either you don't understand the definition of organized crime or you're a huge conspiracy theorist

Leetonidas
09-13-2013, 01:49 PM
go examine your lawn feces, queef

Katherine Robinson
09-13-2013, 01:56 PM
http://unityofnobility.com/2013/09/08/black-pastor-pedophile-bobby-burrell-jailed-in-oklahoma/

Another one of those sick bastards

DMC
09-13-2013, 01:58 PM
That's a good idea but then no one would read any of the propaganda sites on either side because no one wants to read truth, they just want to read what they agree with ;)

This is true. There are niches and these people try to provide a demanded service even if it's misguided. It's eventually all about turning a profit. If you find people who feel strongly about something, regardless what it is, you can cater to their bias and profit from it.

Then all the little link whores and shitty site URL carriers like Trill and Boutons spread it around like it's news.

DMC
09-13-2013, 02:00 PM
http://unityofnobility.com/2013/09/08/black-pastor-pedophile-bobby-burrell-jailed-in-oklahoma/

Another one of those sick bastards

Crazy naked Negress on Bath Salt and Cocaine arrested attacking cars (http://unityofnobility.com/2013/09/10/crazy-naked-negress-on-bath-salt-and-cocaine-arrested-attacking-cars/)

That's another story on that "news" site.

Katherine Robinson
09-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Crazy naked Negress on Bath Salt and Cocaine arrested attacking cars (http://unityofnobility.com/2013/09/10/crazy-naked-negress-on-bath-salt-and-cocaine-arrested-attacking-cars/)

That's another story on that "news" site.

Sources are irrelevant if information is accurate, but here is an alternative. I simply googled the sinners name and posted the first link

http://www.kswo.com/story/23257967/local-pastor-in-jail-for-sexual-abuse

DMC
09-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Sources are irrelevant if information is accurate, but here is an alternative. I simply googled the sinners name and posted the first link

http://www.kswo.com/story/23257967/local-pastor-in-jail-for-sexual-abuse

No you're right, the source should be irrelevant to the truth of the story, and I realized you just got there through Google, and that really illustrates how Trill finds his news, he Googles "white people committing crimes" or just gets them from a website that already provides all the confirmation he needs.

Katherine Robinson
09-13-2013, 02:53 PM
No you're right, the source should be irrelevant to the truth of the story, and I realized you just got there through Google, and that really illustrates how Trill finds his news, he Googles "white people committing crimes" or just gets them from a website that already provides all the confirmation he needs.

Google allows people to fulfill their agendas easily, what a fine advancement in technology

mingus
09-13-2013, 03:47 PM

Got any sources for that?

Trill Clinton
09-13-2013, 04:02 PM

nah i don't google white crimes, it just so happens when i go to CNN or other news sites its right there in my face and i post it. nothing racial about it and i chill with the racism on Friday's. i'm usually in a good mood because my girls lonestar card just got some currency added to it.

i rarely post crimes against children committed by blacks because its rare that it happens and i'd rather leave that for ya'll to post.

DMC
09-13-2013, 04:06 PM
nah i don't google white crimes, it just so happens when i go to CNN or other news sites its right there in my face and i post it. nothing racial about it and i chill with the racism on Friday's. i'm usually in a good mood because my girls lonestar card just got some currency added to it.

i rarely post crimes against children committed by blacks because its rare that it happens and i'd rather leave that for ya'll to post.

Oh yeah I believe that.

CitizenDwayne
09-13-2013, 04:51 PM
i rarely post crimes against children committed by blacks because they're rarely reported.

fify

Trill Clinton
09-13-2013, 05:13 PM
fify

oh okay

Leetonidas
09-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Got any sources for that?

okay upon reading again it wasn't 13 million molestations, it was 10 million crimes worldwide.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiDFKCpLviw8dHJnczI2NG1TdkpIMnQxLTZpVFZxM VE#gid=0

also you can read up on plenty of their perverse practices here

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/

Leetonidas
09-13-2013, 05:37 PM
either you don't understand the definition of organized crime or you're a huge conspiracy theorist

also suck my bawls

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/the-roman-catholic-church-is-declared-a-transnational-criminal-organization/

On February 25, 2013, the Roman Catholic Church and its highest officials were lawfully convicted of engaging in Crimes against Humanity and an international Criminal Conspiracy to aid and abet child trafficking. This verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice found that the Church and its governing body, the Vatican, Incorporated, constitutes a criminal body under international law. (1)

1. Under international law, a criminal organization is “three or more persons in or outside a nation who have as their main purpose or activity the facilitation or commission of one or more serious offenses that, if committed or counselled, would likely result in the receipt of a material benefit, directly or indirectly, by the group or any persons in the group … Facilitation of an offence does not require knowledge of the offence being committed or facilitated, or that an offence actually be committed.” (Black’s Law Dictionary, and also see www.itccs.org/ICLCJ for the evidence of the crimes by the Vatican for which it was found guilty by the Common Law Court).

silverblk mystix
09-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Chumpie has been trying to "rape away Blake's gay" for ages...

it aint werkin'

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-13-2013, 06:19 PM
:lol people accusing Leetonidas of "conspiracy theories!" for saying the Catholic Church covered up countless cases of molestation

Anywho, this has been known for awhile. It's why Rick Santorum gave Jerry Sandusky an award for all the "community service" he's done. Religious Republicans love them some child molestation.

Rogue
09-13-2013, 08:41 PM
It's weird to sentence him to only 30 days in prison I think. If it is a confirmed crime then it's worth far more than 30 days in prison, otherwise the man should've walked away free of charge.

mingus
09-13-2013, 10:21 PM
okay upon reading again it wasn't 13 million molestations, it was 10 million crimes worldwide.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiDFKCpLviw8dHJnczI2NG1TdkpIMnQxLTZpVFZxM VE#gid=0

I won't be reading your sources. You distorted statistics to mean what you wanted them to mean. You could be doing the same thing with your sources.

Its probably a good idea not to talk out of your ass before you recommend I listen to you.

SourCandy
09-14-2013, 01:03 AM
bruh, the shit is getting out of hand. now pedophiles want the same rights as homosexuals:

Earlier this month, the Northern Colorado Gazette reported that pedophiles want the same rights as homosexuals, arguing their desire for sexual relations with children is no different than the desires of heterosexuals or homosexuals. Moreover, the Gazette said, pedophiles intend to use the same tactics as gay and lesbian activists, which, in some cases, have included death threats.

Those who oppose the gay agenda have long said that once homosexuality has been accepted as an “alternative lifestyle,” others would seek the same status.

Gay activists scoffed at the notion, but some are already working to normalize pedophilia.

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality from its list of mental disorders in 1973 and a group called B4U Act is already working to change the language, calling pedophiles “minor attracted persons.” Moreover, the group says not everyone attracted to minor children is a pedophile.

http://misguidedchildren.com/domestic-affairs/2013/07/pedophiles-to-seek-same-rights-as-gays-using-same-tactics-as-homosexual-lobby-report-says

And macklemore will lead with another song. If gays have rights why shouldn't pedos lol. I was born this way :(

Leetonidas
09-14-2013, 07:41 AM
I won't be reading your sources. You distorted statistics to mean what you wanted them to mean. You could be doing the same thing with your sources.

Its probably a good idea not to talk out of your ass before you recommend I listen to you.

yes i distorted these sources that i had nothing to do with's publishing. you're a fucking idiot. but i expect nothing less from a religious sheep like yourself. lol pedo defender. go read your fairy tale book of unicorns and monsters bitch

Leetonidas
09-14-2013, 07:42 AM
:cry you said 13 million sex crimes when it was just 10 million total crimes you're distorting facts :cry

:cry i don't want to accept the fact that my heros that i pay 10 percent of my money to are a global crime organization so im going to ignore your evidence :cry

fucking dumbass

lil'mo
09-14-2013, 09:44 AM

You tell us, faggot

Blake
09-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Pastors must've found something in the bible that they interpreted as a loophole.

thy kingdom cum

FkLA
09-14-2013, 10:30 AM
1 in 5 minors is molested during their childhood in America. 83% of the offenders are white males. Chances are we have several crackers roaming around ST that have done this tbh. Disgusting.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2013, 10:37 AM
1 in 5 minors is molested during their childhood in America. 83% of the offenders are white males. Chances are we have several crackers roaming around ST that have done this tbh. Disgusting.
Wild Cobra :lol

mingus
09-14-2013, 11:23 AM
yes i distorted these sources that i had nothing to do with's publishing. you're a fucking idiot. but i expect nothing less from a religious sheep like yourself. lol pedo defender. go read your fairy tale book of unicorns and monsters bitch

This isn't about me. It's about you being such an overly emotional anti-religious zealot and nutjob that you can't even interpret basic statistics.

mingus
09-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Go through psychoanalysis to help you with your deep hate and then I'll give your points the time of day. I don't argue with emotional confused and unbalanced people.

Chief Brody
09-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Go through psychoanalysis to help you with your deep hate and then I'll give your points the time of day. I don't argue with emotional confused and unbalanced people.
Aren't you the guy who likened homosexuality to beastiality?:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2013, 01:36 PM
He's the guy who claimed that if he was in the Aurora theatre he would have saved lives :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Chumpie has been trying to "rape away Blake's gay" for ages...

it aint werkin'

:lmaoWell, leave it to you to find child molestation emoticon-funny.

mingus
09-14-2013, 02:35 PM

That thread was partially honest and partially exaggerated. Actually, I have become liberal in the way I view homosexuals. I never really understood it until I met a person who would later become a friend that is gay. When I was younger I had several bad experiences around gay people who were actually pedophiles. I always associated the two up until I met my friend. Religios dogma never made me homophobic, contrary to what the agenda driven anti religious crowd tried to claim was the reason. It was several bad experiences growing up that helped/primarily caused it. Anyway, I posted before that after deep introspection I got over my homophobia. I'm human.

mingus
09-14-2013, 02:43 PM
He's the guy who claimed that if he was in the Aurora theatre he would have saved lives :lmao

I don't know if I would have saved lives, but I would have certainly gotten out my firearm and tried to neutralize the killer. A lot of my posts are troll jobs. I would never seriously state that definitively or probably save lives.

apalisoc_9
09-14-2013, 02:50 PM

Strong bias source.

Vaticancrimes.com is just as equally or probably even worst than thereligionsofpeace and whatever other anti-religious sites out there.

I'm sure it happens, but 10 M. :lol

Chief Brody
09-14-2013, 02:59 PM
That thread was partially honest and partially exaggerated. Actually, I have become liberal in the way I view homosexuals. I never really understood it until I met a person who would later become a friend that is gay. When I was younger I had several bad experiences around gay people who were actually pedophiles. I always associated the two up until I met my friend. Religios dogma never made me homophobic, contrary to what the agenda driven anti religious crowd tried to claim was the reason. It was several bad experiences growing up that helped/primarily caused it. Anyway, I posted before that after deep introspection I got over my homophobia. I'm human.

No worries, I'm not crazy about them either (although not that extreme, as you were), but what were the bad experiences?

Leetonidas
09-14-2013, 05:25 PM
This isn't about me. It's about you being such an overly emotional anti-religious zealot and nutjob that you can't even interpret basic statistics.

Translation: :cry you're right and I'm wrong so I'm gonna red herring you because I'm an idiot who can't argue shit :cry

lol yes, I'm overly emotional because I said 13 instead of 10 regarding a stat I had read 6 months ago. i wouldn't expect real logic from an idiotic sheep like yourself though :lol

homophobe :lol
bad experiences with gays :lol
probably raped by your pastor :lol
sheep :lol

Don't bother trying to speak to me again boy, I'm sure your "evidence" would come from your fairytale book anyway

Leetonidas
09-14-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't know if I would have saved lives, but I would have certainly gotten out my firearm and tried to neutralize the killer. A lot of my posts are troll jobs. I would never seriously state that definitively or probably save lives.
You would've shit your pants and pussed out like the bitch you are, quit trying to sound like some kind of Jack Bauer you faggot :lol

Leetonidas
09-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Strong bias source.

Vaticancrimes.com is just as equally or probably even worst than thereligionsofpeace and whatever other anti-religious sites out there.

I'm sure it happens, but 10 M. :lol
the spread sheet has links to all the sources it gets the numbers from. 10 million over the course of a few hundred years isn't that hard to believe. Hitler killed 6 million Jews in like 10 years, I'm sure these pedos could've committed plenty of crimes in a large span of time. there's also this:

On February 25, 2013, the Roman Catholic Church and its highest officials were lawfully convicted of engaging in Crimes against Humanity and an international Criminal Conspiracy to aid and abet child trafficking. This verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice found that the Church and its governing body, the Vatican, Incorporated, constitutes a criminal body under international law. (1)

mingus
09-14-2013, 06:08 PM
No worries, I'm not crazy about them either (although not that extreme, as you were), but what were the bad experiences?

When I was 8 or so I went to restroom at a restaurant. The guy in the urinal starts jacking off while I'm pissing in the urinal next to him while he's looking at me. Couple of other times gay dudes just wouldn't take no for an answer and tried making advances on me. Nothing abusive or anything, but enough to where I had to get into verbal altercation with them. In total 3 incidents. Kind of boring to detail them.

mingus
09-14-2013, 06:29 PM
You would've shit your pants and pussed out like the bitch you are, quit trying to sound like some kind of Jack Bauer you faggot :lol

I looked death right in the eyes before. Im pretty dissensitized. You get anxious. I don't. I've been places emotionally you haven't sniffed and I pretty much know how I react in tense life or death situations. I've had AK47's pointed directly at me (caught in the middle of bank robbery in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia), was held hostage at gunpoint for 3 hours by thugs in Vietnam, was caught in the middle of a mall shooting where the guy came up right next to me fired his pistol and blew another guy's dick off, and was moments away from being abducted as a kid. I'm not a tough guy. I've just been through a lot of fucked up shit and know how I would react to certain situations as a result.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2013, 06:35 PM
You should probably hang out in safer places tbh.

mingus
09-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Translation: :cry you're right and I'm wrong so I'm gonna red herring you because I'm an idiot who can't argue shit :cry

lol yes, I'm overly emotional because I said 13 instead of 10 regarding a stat I had read 6 months ago. i wouldn't expect real logic from an idiotic sheep like yourself though :lol

homophobe :lol
bad experiences with gays :lol
probably raped by your pastor :lol
sheep :lol

Don't bother trying to speak to me again boy, I'm sure your "evidence" would come from your fairytale book anyway

The mistake that you initially made can sufficiently be explained as by your deep-seeded hate of religion. It controls your reasoning ability. You're hate of religion disguised the truth into what you wanted it to mean. Read Freud. You're controlled by hatred. You're a hostage to it. I won't argue with a person controlled by hatred.

I'm not trying to be a dick. I have no idea why you are lashing out and calling me names like an emotional child.

mingus
09-14-2013, 06:47 PM
You should probably hang out in safer places tbh.

More just bad luck than anything else.

Monostradamus
09-14-2013, 06:55 PM
I looked death right in the eyes before. Im pretty dissensitized. You get anxious. I don't. I've been places emotionally you haven't sniffed and I pretty much know how I react in tense life or death situations. I've had AK47's pointed directly at me (caught in the middle of bank robbery in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia), was held hostage at gunpoint for 3 hours by thugs in Vietnam, was caught in the middle of a mall shooting where the guy came up right next to me fired his pistol and blew another guy's dick off, and was moments away from being abducted as a kid. I'm not a tough guy. I've just been through a lot of fucked up shit and know how I would react to certain situations as a result.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2013, 06:55 PM
holy fuckin shit :lmao:lmao:lmao

symple19
09-14-2013, 07:25 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

GoodOdor
09-14-2013, 07:33 PM
:lol

Leetonidas
09-14-2013, 07:33 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Joseph Kony
09-14-2013, 07:49 PM
When I was 8 or so I went to restroom at a restaurant. The guy in the urinal starts jacking off while I'm pissing in the urinal next to him while he's looking at me. Couple of other times gay dudes just wouldn't take no for an answer and tried making advances on me. Nothing abusive or anything, but enough to where I had to get into verbal altercation with them. In total 3 incidents. Kind of boring to detail them.

Oh wow.. :lmao

mingus
09-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Obviously, I don't have footage, but I have pics, and I'll put them up later. I think I have a pic of Ethiopian police surrounding the bank after everything happened. I'll try and look for it.

mingus
09-14-2013, 10:50 PM
Guys, I went backpacking in Africa and 'Nam. Lived in each place for a month-a month an a half. In the former I went with some bodies, the latter by myself. I was just out of high school and wanted to get out an explore the world. Youd be surprised what all can go wrong in shithole places like that.

redzero
09-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Why didn't God protect the students?

redzero
09-14-2013, 11:29 PM
Mingus would have killed James Holmes before he got to anybody, so I don't know what is so funny about his post.

Clipper Nation
09-14-2013, 11:33 PM

mingus
09-15-2013, 01:12 AM
guys, I logged on today only to find my girlfriend logged on my account and fucked around with it. I read some of it. Its complete bullshit. Forget that those posts happened.

Chief Brody
09-15-2013, 01:15 AM
guys, I logged on today only to find my girlfriend logged on my account and fucked around with it. I read some of it. Its complete bullshit. Forget that those posts happened.

Are you drunk right now?:lol

symple19
09-15-2013, 01:29 AM

instantaneous ST legend

Joseph Kony
09-15-2013, 07:19 AM

Capt Bringdown
09-15-2013, 08:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwOXl7Qaww

mingus
09-15-2013, 11:42 AM
Lmao I'll post pics up later.

mingus
09-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Are you drunk right now?:lol

Was really, really high.

Clipper Nation
09-15-2013, 03:34 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Skull-1
09-15-2013, 04:52 PM
10For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, 11who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of sordid gain. Titus 1:10-11

Sounds like this azz clown. He needs his sack lopped off.

Blake
09-16-2013, 10:12 AM

Put your girlfriend back on. She's more entertaining than you.

TeyshaBlue
09-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Was really, really high.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/JohnnyCash_zpsce430de6.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/JohnnyCash_zpsce430de6.jpg.html)

resistanze
09-16-2013, 12:25 PM
WTF?