PDA

View Full Version : I'm just a teaser fish now. Week 2 bet

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 03:30 AM
5 team teaser +400

Ravens -1, Packers -1.5, Falcons -1, Giants +10.5, Eagles -1.5

I just feel like I'm getting 3 of the best QBs in the game (Flacco, Ryan, Rodgers)at home against inferior teams here... so teasingthem down to 1 is optimal. I also fade a shit Chargers team in a 1PM Eastern time game against the improved Eagles.

As for the GIants +10.5, I've read a lot of people seem to think the Giants will get blown out. This is classic knee jerk reaction to the Giants performance against the Cowboys and Mannings heroics. The Broncos still have no pass rush with Miller suspended and Dumervil won and we're talking about Eli fucking Manning getting 10.5 points at home. I expect both Mannings to have a great game and the Giants are definitely a live underdog here. I expect even if they lose they can keep it under 10.

So in 4 of these games I'm getting the better team with the better QB in a home game... and then I'm getting the Giants with 10.5 points at home against a shaky defense.

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 03:31 AM
Granted I didn't thoroughly research the bet... but fuck it I'm having a good poker run and feel like risking a soft $105 to win $420

Avante
09-15-2013, 03:40 AM
The wise guys in Vegas are all over the Giants plus the points.

Giants in a home opener vs a team that had extra days to prepare.

If you break down the trends/stats there is nothing that really favors a side. Why the wise guys are sold on the Giants..????

Trainwreck2100
09-15-2013, 04:05 AM
5 team teaser +400

Ravens -1, Packers -1.5, Falcons -1, Giants +10.5, Eagles -1.5

I just feel like I'm getting 3 of the best QBs in the game (Flacco, Ryan, Rodgers)at home against inferior teams here... so teasingthem down to 1 is optimal. I also fade a shit Chargers team in a 1PM Eastern time game against the improved Eagles.

As for the GIants +10.5, I've read a lot of people seem to think the Giants will get blown out. This is classic knee jerk reaction to the Giants performance against the Cowboys and Mannings heroics. The Broncos still have no pass rush with Miller suspended and Dumervil won and we're talking about Eli fucking Manning getting 10.5 points at home. I expect both Mannings to have a great game and the Giants are definitely a live underdog here. I expect even if they lose they can keep it under 10.

So in 4 of these games I'm getting the better team with the better QB in a home game... and then I'm getting the Giants with 10.5 points at home against a shaky defense.

shoulda gone with the Cowboys. Chiefs being overrated because they blew out the Jags

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 05:34 AM
What u mean shoulda its not like the game kicked off yet i can still make bets lol

Ghazi
09-15-2013, 05:34 AM
Altho i would never touch the cowboys... In fact made
Money quite often last year betting against them. One of the few lights in an otherwise miserable sportsbetting year

spurraider21
09-15-2013, 06:05 AM
:lol first cowboy fan that posts in the thread says "you should have bet on the cowboys"

shocker

Holden_Caulfield
09-15-2013, 11:16 AM
6 Point Teaser

Browns vs Ravens -1
Redskins vs Packers Over 44.5
Buccaneers vs Saints +2
Titans vs Texans -3.5
Vikings vs Bears -0.5

alabama/tam fucked me over i wouldve won big :bang

Holden_Caulfield
09-15-2013, 11:37 PM