PDA

View Full Version : -_- ROR NFC Reast -_-

Trainwreck2100
09-15-2013, 06:41 PM
All losses for this division that will no doubt send a team to the playoffs to represent the division with a .500 record

symple19
09-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Going to be like the NFC West used to be

Trainwreck2100
09-20-2013, 01:22 AM

son just a shame really, they could end this weekend with everyone in their division being at most 1-2

symple19
09-20-2013, 01:26 AM
son just a shame really, they could end this weekend with everyone in their division being at most 1-2

:lol

just like them good ole' days

symple19
09-20-2013, 01:27 AM
Thing about the NFL is we really don't know shit until week 6.

Could be Back to the Future

Trainwreck2100
09-20-2013, 01:32 AM
Thing about the NFL is we really don't know shit until week 6.

Could be Back to the Future

this should be the year the Cowboys make it back, but losiing games they should win like they did last week, leads me to believe the last game will be a play in game just like the previous two years

symple19
09-20-2013, 01:36 AM
this should be the year the Cowboys make it back, but losiing games they should win like they did last week, leads me to believe the last game will be a play in game just like the previous two years

You're a Cowboy fan. I don't know what to tell you. If I was in your shoes, I'd probably rev my engine in the garage for an extended period of time, tbh

Trainwreck2100
09-20-2013, 01:39 AM
You're a Cowboy fan. I don't know what to tell you. If I was in your shoes, I'd probably rev my engine in the garage for an extended period of time, tbh

as a niner and spur fan i don't see why you didn't swim to the bottom of a lake and open your mouth when you got there, after this year

symple19
09-20-2013, 01:40 AM
as a niner and spur fan i don't see why you didn't swim to the bottom of a lake and open your mouth when you got there, after this year

Probably should

Trainwreck2100
09-20-2013, 01:48 AM

Probably should

before you do that make sure you take a certain piece of shit who shares your fanbase with you.

symple19
09-20-2013, 01:52 AM
before you do that make sure you take a certain piece of shit who shares your fanbase with you.

Nah, no way I do a murder suicide with that guy. Would be more of just a murder, tbh :lol

Bigzax
09-20-2013, 08:32 AM
If RG3 can just run a couple times for first downs and get us over the hump in detroit. He has to keep up with stafford megatron and bush. The skins have to block the hell outa suh and hope he doesn't fall on Robert's knee. But we are all waiting for that first read option run from RG3. Until he does that and takes off that damn brace, he won't be himself...and his running made our line look decent last year. now? that pocket collapses fast, especially with those blitzes right up the middle. Robert is safer outside the pocket. Run Rob, Run!!!

Lincoln
09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
If RG3 can just run a couple times for first downs and get us over the hump in detroit. He has to keep up with stafford megatron and bush. The skins have to block the hell outa suh and hope he doesn't fall on Robert's knee. But we are all waiting for that first read option run from RG3. Until he does that and takes off that damn brace, he won't be himself...and his running made our line look decent last year. now? that pocket collapses fast, especially with those blitzes right up the middle. Robert is safer outside the pocket. Run Rob, Run!!!

The game is in Maryland bro. He said Wednesday that he will look to run more if it's there

Bigzax
09-20-2013, 10:01 AM
cool lincoln, i forgot. it's not there up the middle, but it's there on the sides. i miss him running for first downs as we know that is our biggest problem right now. 3rd down conversions.

TrainOfThought5
09-20-2013, 11:00 AM

SMDH.... thats a tough year.

Spur-Addict
09-20-2013, 12:47 PM

Possibly. But the NFC East has much more talent comparatively for that time frame.

DPG21920
09-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Cowboys, even with their ineptitude, should quite easily win. If they get their sh*t together at all, they should win 10 games.

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2013, 10:31 PM
:lol gnats 0-6

still only 2 games out of first place

TIMMYtoZO
10-10-2013, 10:42 PM
:lol 10 more losses away from the #1 pick. Keep tanking, G-Men.

spurraider21
10-10-2013, 11:15 PM
:lol 10 more losses away from the #1 pick. Keep tanking, G-Men.
lord knows you guys could use bridgwater

TIMMYtoZO
10-11-2013, 12:04 AM
lord knows you guys could use bridgwater

:lol No thanks on a dumb black chimp. I don't want someone vomiting on the sidelines when the pressure is on in January.

Unless Peyton Manning says he wants to be a NY Giant, I have no interest in replacing in replacing Eli, tbh.

Trainwreck2100
10-11-2013, 12:05 AM
:lol No thanks on a dumb black chimp. I don't want someone vomiting on the sidelines when the pressure is on in January.

Unless Peyton Manning says he wants to be a NY Giant, I have no interest in replacing in replacing Eli, tbh.

then why would you need the #1 pick?

TIMMYtoZO
10-11-2013, 12:06 AM
then why would you need the #1 pick?

To draft Clowney to replace Tuck since he is a free agent and on the wrong side of 30.

Trainwreck2100
10-11-2013, 12:08 AM
why can't you get him with the 2 pick?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:11 AM
To draft Clowney to replace Tuck since he is a free agent and on the wrong side of 30.
I'm starting to have some doubts about Clowney, he's turned into a major pussy who sits out at every opportunity this year, tbh...

TIMMYtoZO
10-11-2013, 12:11 AM
why can't you get him with the 2 pick?

:lol Because I fear the Jaguars may take him at #1 just because they are the Jaguars.

BUMP
10-11-2013, 12:54 AM
Initially, I would have said Dallas would be a few games over .500 at the season's end. Besides losing to the Philbilly they've had a pretty respectable season, only losing to KC and Denver by a combined 4 points (both undefeated teams). Looking at their remaining schedule, I'm not so sure anymore. I don't see any games on the schedule in which they would be considered outright favorites. Oakland was the only one, but now Terrelle Pryor looks like a legit quarterback

spurraider21
10-11-2013, 02:16 AM
:rolleyes yeah maybe if the giants replace Tuck with Clowney, Eli will stop shitting every game away

symple19
10-12-2013, 05:49 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/192w85x9nl0ogjpg/original.jpg

TIMMYtoZO
10-12-2013, 05:57 PM
:rolleyes yeah maybe if the giants replace Tuck with Clowney, Eli will stop shitting every game away

:lol Elite Manning isn't going anywhere nor should he. The only QB I would take over him is big brother Peyton, but that isn't happening.

:lol Your obsession with Elite Manning makes sense. Your Raiders haven't had shit at QB in decades, tbh. No, Rich Gannon's mentally weak ass doesn't count. :lol

spurraider21
10-12-2013, 06:15 PM
:cry somebody thinks a player on my team sucks
:cry lets call him obsessed

unlike you, i can accept when my team and the players suck ass. if you told me the raiders have been shitstained for a decade, i'd be the first to agree with you. you think eli is the 2nd best qb in the NFL. therein lies the difference

TIMMYtoZO
10-13-2013, 03:00 AM

unlike you, i can accept when my team and the players suck ass. if you told me the raiders have been shitstained for a decade, i'd be the first to agree with you. you think eli is the 2nd best qb in the NFL. therein lies the difference

:lol mad
:lol saying the Giants need to replace a 2 time SB MVP with a dumb chimp
:lol failing to quote me because you are so angry
:lol following me everywhere
:lol indirectly admitting to me that I am in your head

TIMMYtoZO
10-13-2013, 03:11 AM

I know who this is now. Sup Fernando? Still trying to be friends with Jerry and DeAndre and hoping they will invite you to a party one day? :lol

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 05:18 AM
I know who this is now. Sup Fernando? Still trying to be friends with Jerry and DeAndre and hoping they will invite you to a party one day? :lol
who the fuck is fernando?

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 05:19 AM
:lol mad
:lol saying the Giants need to replace a 2 time SB MVP with a dumb chimp
:lol failing to quote me because you are so angry
:lol following me everywhere
:lol indirectly admitting to me that I am in your head
follow you? more like browse the nfl forum. don't flatter yourself. i'm shocked that his 2 superbowl mvp's didn't help him in any of his games this year though

BUMP
10-13-2013, 12:54 PM
who the fuck is fernando?

Dude, fuck that guy. Me and Terrance were about to tag team that one broad from the Village Bar but Fernando tried to out-alpha us and ended up cock blocking both of us in the process. He keeps telling that same story about his uncle's stint in the Phillipines and how he made six figures chopping off penises and how he's gonna get in on it too after he graduates.

It's just like "Dude, we get it. Enough with the dick stories." I sometimes wonder if he might be gay tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-13-2013, 07:58 PM

:lol Fernando tried to get Jerry to tell him where Christie's kegger was tonight.