PDA

View Full Version : Mimi for Amazon Prime users!

AnnSui
09-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Amazon Prime users can read for free!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dancer-Mimi-ebook/dp/B00F24NMEA

When Mark was 13, he found a camera on his way to school and photographed a girl dressed like a ballerina. Fifteen years later, now a photographer, he sees the dancer again. Her name is Mimi. A strange friendship/relationship begins between them but then he meets another dancer and alleged murderer, also named Mimi. This Mimi wears a cape. These two women don't like each other and fight over Mark. Both women love him and supposedly are willing to die if she is not chosen.

The Dancer Mimi was loosely inspired by real dancers Shoko Fujita and Shoko Tamai.

About the dancers:

(#1) Shoko Fujita interprets dance with passion and mystery. She worked as a soloist with Ayako Ogawa, Tokihiko Sakamoto and Akane Hakoda as well as performed with choreographers Dwight Rhoden, Africa Guzman and Larry Keigwin.

(#2) Shoko Tamai's devotion has led her to famed venues such as London's Royal Opera House. She was a World Ballet Competition finalist and a gold medalist in the American Academy of Ballet competition.

benefactor
09-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2013, 01:24 PM

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

You have nothing to fear. Your mom's not averse to eating nut butter straight from the tap.

Joseph Kony
09-16-2013, 01:39 PM

:lol