PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad - predict the end.

monosylab1k
09-16-2013, 12:43 PM
This is my final prediction for the last 2 episodes. Jesse will kill himself next episode. Todd is stupid and still can't get the blue meth right. Lydia demands the blue meth or she'll hire someone else. They abduct Skyler and the kids to draw Walt out. Marie gets killed. Walt comes back to save his family. He uses the ricin on Lydia. Walt goes Scarface on the Nazis with the machine gun. While this goes on, the DEA busts the Nazis in a shootout. Walt dies but saves his family.

baseline bum
09-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Skyler lives, mono flips out.

IronMexican
09-16-2013, 01:22 PM
So you're predicting mega bitch to survive? Sounds like you hope you're wrong.

monosylab1k
09-16-2013, 01:30 PM
So you're predicting mega bitch to survive? Sounds like you hope you're wrong.

Thats a gray area, but i think after this, they all will live with Marie, and when the Nazis come, i think Marie is the one who dies. Then its basically the idea that Vince Gilligan isn't heartless enough to kill the entire family and leave the children orphaned.

skut_farkus
09-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Jesse gets away from Todd, tracks down Walt and kills him in the last seconds of the final episode. **** Skyler walks in. Jesse and her have anal sex then he kills her too. The end

UZER
09-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Thats a gray area, but i think after this, they all will live with Marie, and when the Nazis come, i think Marie is the one who dies. Then its basically the idea that Vince Gilligan isn't heartless enough to kill the entire family and leave the children orphaned.

Makes sense for Skylar to survive and Marie die. Her punishment is having to live her partly responsible for the death of Hank and her sister.

UZER
09-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Walt goes to kill the Nazis, gets killed, Jesse remains prisoner to cook, and they create a spin off show with Jesse called breaking good.

Holden_Caulfield
09-16-2013, 01:55 PM
walt wakes up from his cancer surgery :lmao and it was all a dream :lmao

monosylab1k
09-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Skyler lives, mono flips out.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for utter disappointment when it comes to Skyler. Probably won't work tho, my meltdown will be epic if she survives.

Brunodf
09-16-2013, 02:20 PM
:rollinThat would be funny

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 02:23 PM
:lol I actually wouldn't mind a "dream" ending, would be one of the best troll jobs of all-time, tbh..

Series ending with a boring dinner conversation with Walt and his ordinary, square family:lol..would cause a riot..

monosylab1k
09-16-2013, 02:26 PM
:lol I actually wouldn't mind a "dream" ending, would be one of the best troll jobs of all-time, tbh..

Series ending with a boring dinner conversation with Walt and his ordinary, square family:lol..would cause a riot..

:lmao imagine the meltdown if the last scene is Walt in Hank's truck on the first ride along, daydreaming the whole thing, shaking his head, then pointing out Jesse to the DEA before he escapes.

Joyrider
09-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Hard to make any prediction because every theory or prediction I've made or read has been wrong. Besides the obvious ones like Hank and Gomez dying after the previous episode. But I'll try.

Walt runs to New Hampshire. The Nazis find the tape and kill anyone in their way, Saul included. The Nazis then put their focus on Skylar and raid the house and kill Skylar and Walt Jr. Leaving Marie (who I don't think dies) to take care of Holly. They spray paint HEISENBERG on the walls. The house look way too condemned for a normal DEA seizure. It really looked like a murder scene but who knows but Gilligan.

Walt learning the truth knows he has to come back to avenge their deaths and uses the ricin in one last science montage to poison a lot of the henchman. I also have a weird theory he poisons the last of the methlyamine with the ricin. A very last ditch effort at redemption. He kills as many with the M-60, but ends up wounded at the hands of Jack or Todd. Jesse saves Walt one last time and Walt dies in Jesse's arms.

Marie, Jesse and Holly are the last to survive. And the last of the episode is a news montage at the devastation left by Heisenberg. Either way, no way I could be disappointed knowing how many quality hours of television Gilligan has pushed with this show.

IronMaxipad
09-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Walt gets a bullet in the head

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2013/09/Screen-Shot-2013-09-15-at-11.22.50-PM.png

Hopefully it's Jesse that pulls the trigger. #TeamWalt tears will be delicious.

Skull-1
09-16-2013, 03:27 PM

DALLAS!

Classic!

monosylab1k
09-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Mainly i'm curious on who ppl think is getting the ricin death.

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 03:40 PM
I still think the ricin is for Jesse, tbh..

The only other scenario I can imagine is resuming the Gus parallels and somehow poisoning the entire Nazi crew or whoever comes after Walt's family..

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Walt's going to bleed out from a gunshot wound after saving Skyler, dying in her arms.

ChumpDumper
09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Or Jesse bleeds out in Andrea's arms after he saves her. That fits the lyrics a little better.

Someone is going to bleed out in some woman's arms.

Proxy
09-16-2013, 05:47 PM
The M60 is for the Nazis and saving Jesse. The ricin is for Walt

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 05:49 PM
There is a much easier way to commit suicide than poising yourself and suffering, tbh:lol..

Darius McCrary
09-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Ricin is for Lydia. That chick has had a very weird vibe about her from the start, and I always felt like the real beginning of the end for Walt was when he decided to spare Lydia and work with her.

Proxy
09-16-2013, 06:07 PM
There is a much easier way to commit suicide than poising yourself and suffering, tbh:lol..

ah shit, I wasn't thinking about the symptoms. Stupid on my part.

Darius McCrary
09-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Huell will end up the top gun meth kingpin, Saul survives as Huell's lawyer slave.

ace3g
09-16-2013, 07:03 PM
I was half serious/half joking with my Dark Knight Rises end prediction on another forum basically a "Batman 1989 - he stole my balloons / Kenny Powers S02" mixture;

well after thinking about the ricin a little bit more and how it could easily be misplaced/switched:

http://i41.tinypic.com/otdhn7.jpg

with a mix of Romeo and Juliet

DJR210
09-16-2013, 07:48 PM
I think Jesse is gonna kill Walt finally.

UZER
09-16-2013, 08:15 PM
I think Jesse is gonna kill Walt finally.

Is he gonna kill Walt after Walt saves him from cook prison?

Spurminator
09-16-2013, 08:18 PM
I think it's entirely possible we've seen the last of Walt's family, and I think even Walt knows it. I think the police will put them into hiding to keep them away from Walt. Based on the phone call they all heard, he can be considered a major threat to all of them. They move out, his house is vacant and becomes vandalized after the story of Heisenberg hits the news.

Walt comes back to save Jesse because he's basically the only "family" he has left.

monosylab1k
09-16-2013, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSTieJH70Y

I guess they key is who "they" are that Saul's talking about. DEA? Nazis? Someone else?

DJR210
09-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Is he gonna kill Walt after Walt saves him from cook prison?

Nah, I think Jesse finds a way to make a deal that will allow him to seek revenge. He can continue to cook and keep the revenue going, it's a win win for the Arians.

Rogue
09-16-2013, 08:44 PM
the end will always turn out to be somewhat disappointing no matter how good the novel is. so when I'm writing my novels I'd rather snap the story right at its prime, leaving the readers to imagine the ends by themselves. no ending is better than a shitty disappointing ending imho.

ace3g
09-16-2013, 08:53 PM
BREAKING BAD Director Rian Johnson Talks “Ozymandias”, Babies Crying on Cue, and Maintaining Dignity in Death, Plus Behind-the-Scenes Images

http://collider.com/breaking-bad-rian-johnson/

CuckingFunt
09-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Two possible endings. Option 1: Jesse lives and I'm happy. Option 2: Jesse dies and I cry. Again.

Spurminator
09-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Two possible endings. Option 1: Jesse lives and I'm happy. Option 2: Jesse dies and I cry. Again.

I think I might be more disturbed by his current fate than I would have been if he had just been shot in the desert.