PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: I looked death right in the eyes before

Joseph Kony
09-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Im pretty dissensitized. You get anxious. I don't. I've been places emotionally you haven't sniffed and I pretty much know how I react in tense life or death situations. I've had AK47's pointed directly at me (caught in the middle of bank robbery in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia), was held hostage at gunpoint for 3 hours by thugs in Vietnam, was caught in the middle of a mall shooting where the guy came up right next to me fired his pistol and blew another guy's dick off, and was moments away from being abducted as a kid. I'm not a tough guy. I've just been through a lot of fucked up shit and know how I would react to certain situations as a result.

RsxPiimp
09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
you need to get out more, find friends, socialize tbh.:lol

Joseph Kony
09-16-2013, 01:31 PM
The mistake that you initially made can sufficiently be explained as by your deep-seeded hate of religion. It controls your reasoning ability. You're hate of religion disguised the truth into what you wanted it to mean. Read Freud. You're controlled by hatred. You're a hostage to it. I won't argue with a person controlled by hatred.

I'm not trying to be a dick. I have no idea why you are lashing out and calling me names like an emotional child.

ElNono
09-16-2013, 01:50 PM
guys, I logged on today only to find my girlfriend logged on my account and fucked around with it. I read some of it. Its complete bullshit. Forget that those posts happened.

Brazil
09-16-2013, 06:45 PM
guys, I logged on today only to find my girlfriend logged on my account and fucked around with it. I read some of it. Its complete bullshit. Forget that those posts happened.

Im lost here

Clipper Nation
09-16-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm playing my sons picks. It's a kick watching how everybody acts over it.

Leetonidas
09-16-2013, 07:55 PM
mingus :lol

Rogue
09-16-2013, 09:29 PM
we are all survivors in some way, just like my goddess once said, we've all come through our different shits and you either get out better, or get out worse.