PDA

View Full Version : Are the Seahawks the dirtiest team in the league, tbh?..

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Patrick Willis just called out their dirty cut blocks and cheap tactics, tbh..

They have been the team with the most PED abuse the past 2 years, virtually their entire defense has been either caught juicing or suspected of it..

Their home field advantage with the fake sound is notorious, tbh..

Dirtiest team in the league?..

spurraider21
09-16-2013, 03:54 PM
the Lions are far and away the dirtiest team in the league because Ndonkeykong Suh is on their roster

Avante
09-16-2013, 04:00 PM
I think they are the most interesting team in the league.

Clipper Nation
09-16-2013, 04:21 PM
The irony of the Niners crying about cut-blocking is hysterical, considering that franchise literally invented cut-blocking schemes at the NFL level, tbh.....

What's more, there would be the face-off between offensive linemen coached by Niners assistant Bobb McKittrick and pass rushers schooled by Broncos assistant John Teerlinck—the two position coaches most often cited by their peers for teaching questionable tactics. McKittrick, who has held his post since 1979, introduced the cut-blocking techniques now practiced by at least a dozen other teams, including the Broncos. Teerlinck, who coached in Minnesota and Detroit before joining the Broncos in 1997, is notorious for encouraging linemen to go for the quarterback's knees. Though Teerlinck declined to be interviewed, a few of his former players say he taught them to pretend they were tripping to hide the fact they were diving at the legs of a fleeing quarterback. "He'd tell us, 'If a guy beats you, lay out for him,' " says San Francisco defensive lineman Roy Barker, who played for Teerlinck in Minnesota.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1014392/2/index.htm

Magua
09-16-2013, 04:25 PM

They have been the team with the most PED abuse the past 2 years, virtually their entire defense has been either caught juicing or suspected of it..

Their home field advantage with the fake sound is notorious, tbh..

Dirtiest team in the league?..
Now that Payton's back I gotta go with the Saints. Cheaters and Quitters i saiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

HarlemHeat37
09-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Now that Payton's back I gotta go with the Saints. Cheaters and Quitters i saiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This is true, tbh..

1- Seahawks
2- Saints
3- Bucs
4- Lions
5- Falcons

HI-FI
09-16-2013, 05:08 PM
They are currently the dirtiest team in the league imo. I was saying that last night, I remember a game in last year's playoffs against the Redskins, where they blew some WR's knee out. I still feel it was a dirty hit, and they haven't changed since then.

anything associated with Pete Carroll will be tainted imo.

Darth_Pelican
09-16-2013, 06:19 PM
This is true, tbh..

1- Seahawks
2- Saints
3- Bucs
4- Lions
5- Falcons

You are confusing Sean Payton with Gregg Williams tbh. Williams was the one who brought the bounty crap to the Saints. He implemented a bounty system in Washington before joining the Saints. And how can the Oakland Raiders not be on this list? They lead the NFL in personal foul penalties almost every season.

Spur-Addict
09-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Somebody got a taste in preseason and is a little scared :lol

O2KIgZUpbhY