PDA

View Full Version : My brother the pig

Rogue
09-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Anyone knows where I can download this movie? I've tried some torrents and one of them seemed to work... it went about 200 kb/s and I thought I could get it done within 3 hours, but shit eventually failed me when the file was 95% done :ihit: I've tried to continue with it but shit refused to move forward by even an inch. I just want some downloading source of that movie that actually works and I know there're many movie fiends around this place who may lend me a helping hand.

By far I've downloaded about 25 films with my goddess in, and she was the protagonist in most of them. I didn't download those where she only played minor roles, like "she's just not that into you" and "perfect score". But My brother the pig is one of the few old movies made in the 90s where she played a leading role. I've downloaded Manny & Lo (which also cost me considerable time) and The horse whisperer, and I'm longing to add my brother the pig to my collection.

Thank you.

AaronY
09-17-2013, 04:48 AM
vpfPVEpsW-w

Rogue
09-17-2013, 09:49 PM
Just got done downloading that shit earlier tonight, earlier this morning in our time zone since Im a chink. I'm gonna watch it tonight and it's gonna be great joy. Thank you all the same and if anyone wants to download it, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it do you. I've been trying to download it since last week because the torrents are slow and frail like an old man's dick.

m>s
09-17-2013, 09:59 PM
in our time zone since Im a chink.

:lmao

Rogue
09-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Watched that film last night and it was as shitty as I could ever expect tbh. My goddess's bro (named George) was transformed into a pig and the pig was like the smartest character in the film, imho.