PDA

View Full Version : Xmas1997 and Skull feud

Brazil
09-17-2013, 01:59 PM
tbh

Brazil
09-17-2013, 02:03 PM
I'd say remotely entertaining... at least you try to figure out who is the shittest poster... I still didn't make up my mind

look_at_g_shred
09-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Same guy tbh..

spurraider21
09-17-2013, 02:09 PM
I haven't spent enough time upstairs since free agency ended to know anything about these guys

Skull-1
09-17-2013, 02:15 PM
A feud would imply he is somewhat equal. That idiot is such a moron he makes a potted plant look smart.

xmas1997
09-17-2013, 02:27 PM
:lmao
And to think it all started over Mexican food.
Go Figure!

3 minutes of infamy!
All I can say is :flag:
And I meant the WHOLE team too!:lol

CitizenDwayne
09-17-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm not convinced they're not the same person.

xmas1997
09-17-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm not convinced they're not the same person.

Geez, what a huge insult that is to me!:lol
Although it would be a huge complement to him!:lol

capek
09-17-2013, 03:28 PM
I don't find looking at my feet to avoid stepping in dog shit while walking in the park entertaining. That's pretty much how I feel about coming upon their posts in threads here on ST.

xmas1997
09-17-2013, 03:40 PM
I don't find looking at my feet to avoid stepping in dog shit while walking in the park entertaining. That's pretty much how I feel about coming upon their posts in threads here on ST.

Believe it or not. I don't blame you for feeling that way, and I feel the same way you do.
That's why when I got so tired of his shit that I only posted "see my last post".

I was told on this site by many posters that he was a troll and all I was doing was "feeding the troll" by continuing to post.
So I have no excuses.

For all those who I irritated, I sincerely apologize.
And for all those I entertained, surely you have better things to do. I know I do. :lol

Brazil
09-17-2013, 04:03 PM

:lol

good wrap up of this feud

xmas1997
09-17-2013, 04:12 PM
:lol

good wrap up of this feud

Ok, Brazil, duly noted. Again I apologize for my idiocy in this. You made your point, .... to me anyway.
I can only laugh at my own folly. :lol

ElNono
09-17-2013, 04:32 PM
what feud?

Brazil
09-17-2013, 04:44 PM
what feud?

mostly here tbh http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221398&page=16&p=6839321#post6839321

but a bit all over the place...

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Same guy tbh..How can one confuse these two? Xmas1997 symbolizes what a Spurs homer is. To be a Spurs homer, one has to either be a Popsucker or Manutard. Well Xmas1997 represents both!

Skull-1 is a non-biased Spurs fan that is not blinded by homerism. I see that you've gotten better as a poster Skull-1. Keep it up my man.

xmas1997
09-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Looks like I've got tgy bashing me now along with skull and TE.
I'm not surprised, since they are all from the same mold.
I was warned on numerous occasions that all three were major trolls, and not to feed them. Unfortunately I didn't heed the warnings.
Luckily most of the rational posters tend to side with me and I with them.

Skull-1
09-17-2013, 06:06 PM
How can one confuse these two? Xmas1997 symbolizes what a Spurs homer is. To be a Spurs homer, one has to either be a Popsucker or Manutard. Well Xmas1997 represents both!

Skull-1 is a non-biased Spurs fan that is not blinded by homerism. I see that you've gotten better as a poster Skull-1. Keep it up my man.

Thanks, bro. I appreciate that coming from you. A high compliment. :toast

Brazil
09-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Looks like I've got tgy bashing me now along with skull and TE.
I'm not surprised, since they are all from the same mold.
I was warned on numerous occasions that all three were major trolls, and not to feed them. Unfortunately I didn't heed the warnings.
Luckily most of the rational posters tend to side with me and I with them.

Thats very gnsf for 1854 posts tbh

Skull-1
09-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Thats very gnsf for 1854 posts tbh

If being an idiot homer troll like you is what it takes to NOT be a gnsf then I suspect TGY will gladly stand pat.

DMC
09-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Brazil and El slumming

Brazil
09-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Brazil and El slumming

Offseason tbh

PlayNando
09-17-2013, 10:43 PM
Skull-1 is the worst poster on this forum, just slightly ahead of TGY.

He is a white-nationalist Mark Levin-loving racist homophobe POS.

He is all that is wrong with Murica (AKA GRINGOLAND).

cd021
09-17-2013, 10:59 PM

So....apparently pigs can fly now. Who knew?

elmanutres
09-17-2013, 11:28 PM
How can one confuse these two? Xmas1997 symbolizes what a Spurs homer is. To be a Spurs homer, one has to either be a Popsucker or Manutard. Well Xmas1997 represents both!

Dude are you still with that anti pop and anti manu crusade? Fuck man shut up.

PlayNando
09-17-2013, 11:47 PM

You have taught Skill-1 well. You two doofuses continue to ruin this forum.

PlayNando
09-17-2013, 11:48 PM
Dude are you still with that anti pop and anti manu crusade? Fuck man shut up.
He and Skull-1 are two POS Manu-hating POS racist homophone white nationalist Nazis.

I actually wonder if they are the same poster?

PlayNando
09-17-2013, 11:49 PM

Popsucker & Manutard?

You really are an imbecile.

No wonder Murica is such a fked up country.

racm
09-18-2013, 03:34 AM
one is a gnsf the other is a fairweather fan

both boring tbh

Skull-1
09-18-2013, 05:55 AM

both boring tbh

Obviously you can't read.

xmas1997
09-18-2013, 07:57 AM

both boring tbh

What is a "gnsf"?

BTW in case you haven't noticed, I quit feuding with those two trolls, it does no good. All it does it make me look as foolish as they already are.:hat
Besides, they lost every single argument they were in anyway, regardless of what they say to the contrary.

Skull-1
09-18-2013, 10:24 AM
What is a "gnsf"?

BTW in case you haven't noticed, I quit feuding with those two trolls, it does no good. All it does it make me look as foolish as they already are.:hat
Besides, they lost every single argument they were in anyway, regardless of what they say to the contrary.

"I stopped feuding with those two trolls," says XmAss as he hurls insults at people in every thread.

Hey azzwipe, just because you don't insult us with direct quotes doesn't mean you have taken the high road. Stop with the bs attempt at character rejuvenation. Nobody is buying what you have to sell.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2013, 02:30 PM
What is a "gnsf"?

Besides, they lost every single argument they were in anyway, regardless of what they say to the contrary.We lost every single argument? You telling me that Manu worshipper of cd021 managed to convince you that Manu did not shoot below 40% FG throughout the playoffs? You're telling me that Manu's 8 turnovers were not missed opportunities? You're telling me that Pop and Manu did not cost us the championship by majority? You're telling me that Manu is not notoriously known for costing his team championships such as the .4 Fisher shot, the Dirk foul, and then the 8 turnovers? :lol

You should seek professional counseling because you sure are delusional. Everyone else that disagrees should do so too.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2013, 02:30 PM
"I stopped feuding with those two trolls," says XmAss as he hurls insults at people in every thread.

Hey azzwipe, just because you don't insult us with direct quotes doesn't mean you have taken the high road. Stop with the bs attempt at character rejuvenation. Nobody is buying what you have to sell.LMAO xmas1997 is probably trying his ass off to ignore you even though he gets mentally tortured by reading all the truthbombs from non-homer Spurs fans like ourselves. He probably prays every night that he can one day go from being a "gnsf" to a "bold" username.

Skull-1
09-18-2013, 02:37 PM
LMAO xmas1997 is probably trying his ass off to ignore you even though he gets mentally tortured by reading all the truthbombs from non-homer Spurs fans like ourselves. He probably prays every night that he can one day go from being a "gnsf" to a "bold" username.

Yep. And he chases TE all over the boards, too, after repeatedly saying he will "be the bigger man" and shut up. He can't stand get shwhacked by logic AMRAAMs and AIM-9Xs in every single thread he's in.

Two more good posts.

Manu is the ultimate oh sh-t player. The problem is: The ratio has shifted in favor of the bad kind. He really tarnished his legacy in the Finals, but what condemned him even more was his lame attitude in the post-loss interviews. The fire has gone out.

xmas1997
09-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Has anyone noticed how these two asswipes, and we all know who they are, keep spewing their shit everywhere, and still can't resist bashing me in particular?
They must be closet homos and want my ass real bad!:lol

Skull-1
09-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Has anyone noticed how these two asswipes, and we all know who they are, keep spewing their shit everywhere, and still can't resist bashing me in particular?
They must be closet homos and want my ass real bad!:lol

Said the hypocrite who bashes people in every post.

xmas1997
09-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Plus they keep following me around like two lost bitches, er, I mean puppies!:lol

Can someone recommend a good pest control to get rid of them?:lol

Spur|n|Austin
09-18-2013, 04:35 PM
GNSF

calling the kettle black, yada yada yada

xmas1997
09-18-2013, 04:45 PM
GNSF

calling the kettle black, yada yada yada

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does "GNSF" mean?
And were you referring to me, or them, or all of us? Just curious, I took no offense.

Also, anaka, I never quote those trolling pests anymore, I refer to them in the past tense so as to not have to deal with them. However I've noticed they still continue to try to bash me although it isn't working and that makes them even angrier!:lol

I have noticed that since I stopped quoting them that other more respected posters, and a few who aren't, are taking up the cause and defending the sane point of view, that the whole team screwed the championship away! Probably because it is the most rational, intelligent, and insightful point of view.:hat

TE
09-18-2013, 05:05 PM

PlayNando
09-18-2013, 07:45 PM
The Great Yacht it so cute because you know it can't really help itself. It's like an infantile child that you can't help but adore. You know its ignorance and stupidity really isn't its fault.

DJR210
09-18-2013, 10:57 PM
What is a "gnsf"?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/YouDONTASK_zpsed37336f.jpg

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 12:26 AM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/YouDONTASK_zpsed37336f.jpg

I see what it means now and why those trolls were accused of it.
For a while I thought they might be referring to me too, but then I was assured they weren't.

The Reckoning
09-19-2013, 01:01 AM
i scroll past tbh. non bolds arent worth my time fwiw.

Kidd K
09-19-2013, 06:41 AM
Plus they keep following me around like two lost bitches, er, I mean puppies!:lol

Can someone recommend a good pest control to get rid of them?:lol

I don't like getting in the middle of troll wars, but would you stop being such a hypocrite? You follow those two around (and me, and probably others) as much as you're claiming they do. Any time there's a Manu Ginobili thread that includes anything but positive comments about him, you're there attacking those posters regardless of if their posts are full of factual information.

Even here you're trying to bash them for "following you around" yet they posted one post here before you did then you posted four going off about them here before the "troll wars" between you started yet again. You're as much if not more of a cause of these trollfests than both of them from what I can see. Try to let that Ginobili shit go. He's declined, that is a fact. Time to move on and stop taking it as a personal attack when someone plays Captain Obvious and brings it up.

And to answer your question, GNSF means "grey name Spur fan", and that would be what you are too. It's a term used by bolded name spurfans (the trolling, shitty ones who usually only post bad takes) and fans of other teams to bash Spurfans in general. Not that they're actually any worse than the average bolded name posters (biggest myth on the forum). So they're talking about you too. Just look at the guy's post above me for a perfect example of bolded name douchery. Imo arrogant BN posters are much worse. You get the shitty takes AND the groundless arrogance.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 07:52 AM
I don't like getting in the middle of troll wars, but would you stop being such a hypocrite? You follow those two around (and me, and probably others) as much as you're claiming they do. Any time there's a Manu Ginobili thread that includes anything but positive comments about him, you're there attacking those posters regardless of if their posts are full of factual information.

Even here you're trying to bash them for "following you around" yet they posted one post here before you did then you posted four going off about them here before the "troll wars" between you started yet again. You're as much if not more of a cause of these trollfests than both of them from what I can see. Try to let that Ginobili shit go. He's declined, that is a fact. Time to move on and stop taking it as a personal attack when someone plays Captain Obvious and brings it up.

And to answer your question, GNSF means "grey name Spur fan", and that would be what you are too. It's a term used by bolded name spurfans (the trolling, shitty ones who usually only post bad takes) and fans of other teams to bash Spurfans in general. Not that they're actually any worse than the average bolded name posters (biggest myth on the forum). So they're talking about you too. Just look at the guy's post above me for a perfect example of bolded name douchery. Imo arrogant BN posters are much worse. You get the shitty takes AND the groundless arrogance.

Man, you just fed those two idiotic trolls more fodder to attack me with. Thanks a lot for that KK, I used to think you had some decent posts, but now you malign me too. And for that I do not appreciate, but you are entitled to your opinion. Apparently you have a bone to pick with me too. Sure, Manu, Pop, Kawhi, Tiago, Green, TP, TD, Blair, Bonner, Neal, and the rest all made mistakes in the finals and elsewhere, in fact the whole organization did from top to bottom. But it is beyond ignorance to blame it all on one or two people regardless of decline, injury, or whatnot. That is just plain stupidity. And it doesn't take a blind man to see that fact, it was the whole team at fault. I've maintained this stance from the very beginning and was attacked and bashed for defending it and doing my best as have others for saying so, in just expressing the simple truth. And I always said it using IMHO.
We are dealing with opinions here of the facts as we saw them. so everyone should be entitled to their opinions without being bashed for it. I didn't respond in a derogatory way until after I was bashed for my opinion.

Also thanks for clarification on GNSF. Enough solid respectable posters on here have already told me what it means and that it did not apply to me, but rather to them. I will take that as solemn and indefensible, but now you come along and feed them more. Because of this now you will see them continue to post more of their ignorant baseless BS accusations and crap thrown my way, and instead of it dying a nice slow death it will inevitably continue. Thanks a lot KK, instead of helping the situation I'm pretty sure you have made it worse. We will see how they react to your post.
I am very capable of admitting my faults, laughing at my own follies, and apologizing for my wrongs as you have seen on this site.
You could have been more circumspect and sent me a private message rather than incite the trolls to more of their same BS, don't you think?
I am a rational man who likes to see the rational side of things as I expand my knowledge. For the most part that is why I come here, to glean for information on the Spurs. And I react to sheer ignorance because there is no excuse for it in this day and age.
You should have just sent a PM to me, and this thing would have died as it should.
Or was that your intention?

cd021
09-19-2013, 09:31 AM
We lost every single argument? You telling me that Manu worshipper of cd021 managed to convince you that Manu did not shoot below 40% FG throughout the playoffs? You're telling me that Manu's 8 turnovers were not missed opportunities? You're telling me that Pop and Manu did not cost us the championship by majority? You're telling me that Manu is not notoriously known for costing his team championships such as the .4 Fisher shot, the Dirk foul, and then the 8 turnovers? :lol

You should seek professional counseling because you sure are delusional. Everyone else that disagrees should do so too.

:lol Manu worshiper. He's never been my favorite player or even my favorite on the team. I'm generally indifferent to him. You clearly haven't read my posts. I've done nothing but rip Pop. Manu wasn't responsible for the loss. We had 13 turnovers in game 6 (less than our average). Manu had 8 , most of which came when we were outplaying them through the first 3 quarters. Also Parker and Manu were the only ones handling the ball save for Duncan's posts plays. No Neal or Joseph playing PG. just those two. That being said your argument that his those 8 turnovers cost us the game is a laughable I've already proved it didn't.

Those turnovers didn't stop us from thoroughly outplaying Miami prior to the 4th quarter. Nor did it lead to Miami getting back in the game because of it ( they scored just 9 points on 8 possessions). Pop sat both Duncan and Parker for 5:30 minutes of the 4th (including a full timeout) only to return with a 4 point lead. Duncan didn't score the rest of the game. Parker scored 5. Manu went 1 of 2 from the line. Leonard went 1 of 2 and continued his poor freethrow shooting (down 16% from the regular season). He gets a pass, Manu gets crushed unfairly. Pop, howeverm deserves to get crushed.

Also Fisher shot shouldn't have counted. Common knowledge tells you that people react slower to visuals as opposed to sound. In other words the time keeper lagged in starting the clock after watching the ball thrown inbound. In the age of review, that shot wouldn't have counted. So just blame Manu, seems to be your go to move.

Didn't we have 5 minutes to win that Dallas game. Seriously make a argument worth debating :lol

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 10:38 AM
:lol Manu worshiper. He's never been my favorite player or even my favorite on the team. I'm generally indifferent to him. You clearly haven't read my posts. I've done nothing but rip Pop. Manu wasn't responsible for the loss. We had 13 turnovers in game 6 (less than our average). Manu had 8 , most of which came when we were outplaying them through the first 3 quarters. Also Parker and Manu were the only ones handling the ball save for Duncan's posts plays. No Neal or Joseph playing PG. just those two. That being said your argument that his those 8 turnovers cost us the game is a laughable I've already proved it didn't.

Those turnovers didn't stop us from thoroughly outplaying Miami prior to the 4th quarter. Nor did it lead to Miami getting back in the game because of it ( they scored just 9 points on 8 possessions). Pop sat both Duncan and Parker for 5:30 minutes of the 4th (including a full timeout) only to return with a 4 point lead. Duncan didn't score the rest of the game. Parker scored 5. Manu went 1 of 2 from the line. Leonard went 1 of 2 and continued his poor freethrow shooting (down 16% from the regular season). He gets a pass, Manu gets crushed unfairly. Pop, howeverm deserves to get crushed.

Also Fisher shot shouldn't have counted. Common knowledge tells you that people react slower to visuals as opposed to sound. In other words the time keeper lagged in starting the clock after watching the ball thrown inbound. In the age of review, that shot wouldn't have counted. So just blame Manu, seems to be your go to move.

Didn't we have 5 minutes to win that Dallas game. Seriously make a argument worth debating :lol

I've put it in bold and underlined the part those two trolls are incapable of doing.
Otherwise they would post an intelligent take and debate with a bit of class.
Instead they bash and accuse and post mindless drivel in an attempt to discredit you. It always fails.
But I have come to the conclusion that they are just too ignorant to debate intelligently without resorting to those tactics.
I guess that is an oxymoron, i.e. classy troll. :lol

ohmwrecker
09-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Ugh . . .

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 08:49 PM

And to answer your question, GNSF means "grey name Spur fan", and that would be what you are too. It's a term used by bolded name spurfans (the trolling, shitty ones who usually only post bad takes) and fans of other teams to bash Spurfans in general. Not that they're actually any worse than the average bolded name posters (biggest myth on the forum). So they're talking about you too. Just look at the guy's post above me for a perfect example of bolded name douchery. Imo arrogant BN posters are much worse. You get the shitty takes AND the groundless arrogance. Thanks, KK. I don't know why everyone takes Manu's suckage personally. My gawd, he has been my favorite player for YEARS. It pains me to say that he has declined, but he has. Any way, your insight is outstanding. Keep it coming.

Kidd K
09-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Man, you just fed those two idiotic trolls more fodder to attack me with. Thanks a lot for that KK, I used to think you had some decent posts, but now you malign me too. And for that I do not appreciate, but you are entitled to your opinion. Apparently you have a bone to pick with me too. Sure, Manu, Pop, Kawhi, Tiago, Green, TP, TD, Blair, Bonner, Neal, and the rest all made mistakes in the finals and elsewhere, in fact the whole organization did from top to bottom. But it is beyond ignorance to blame it all on one or two people regardless of decline, injury, or whatnot. That is just plain stupidity. And it doesn't take a blind man to see that fact, it was the whole team at fault. I've maintained this stance from the very beginning and was attacked and bashed for defending it and doing my best as have others for saying so, in just expressing the simple truth. And I always said it using IMHO.
We are dealing with opinions here of the facts as we saw them. so everyone should be entitled to their opinions without being bashed for it. I didn't respond in a derogatory way until after I was bashed for my opinion.

Also thanks for clarification on GNSF. Enough solid respectable posters on here have already told me what it means and that it did not apply to me, but rather to them. I will take that as solemn and indefensible, but now you come along and feed them more. Because of this now you will see them continue to post more of their ignorant baseless BS accusations and crap thrown my way, and instead of it dying a nice slow death it will inevitably continue. Thanks a lot KK, instead of helping the situation I'm pretty sure you have made it worse. We will see how they react to your post.
I am very capable of admitting my faults, laughing at my own follies, and apologizing for my wrongs as you have seen on this site.
You could have been more circumspect and sent me a private message rather than incite the trolls to more of their same BS, don't you think?
I am a rational man who likes to see the rational side of things as I expand my knowledge. For the most part that is why I come here, to glean for information on the Spurs. And I react to sheer ignorance because there is no excuse for it in this day and age.
You should have just sent a PM to me, and this thing would have died as it should.
Or was that your intention?

I never blamed it all on one or two people. I said the person who deserved the most blame was Ginobili. He performed the worst in comparison to expectations. Not that everyone else was amazing, it was that Manu was the most disappointing. That's it. Don't strawman me.

For whatever reason you seem to have a huge problem with that take no matter who says it, and insist that the whole team was equally responsible and that anyone else who doesn't agree must be stupid, ignorant, or blind somehow.

Nothing I said about you was baseless either, I've seen you calling people (including me) ignorant and other things for not agreeing with your take on Ginobili (you even did it again just now ffs). Your recent issues with people seem to be stemming from that particular thing (Manu). You're taking it all too personally.

If you seriously want to PM me about this, go ahead. This isn't that big a deal to me though, tbh I think you just need to let the Ginobili thing go and relax. The new season's starting up soon, the in-fighting and bashing other Spurfans over disagreements is kinda pointless.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Kidd, in my very first post on this subject I mentioned that Manu screwed up badly, and then pointed out where others had screwed up too. And I even said IMHO the whole team was at fault and that it was pointless to keep saying the same whiny BS over and over again like a broken record, until most of us were thoroughly sick of hearing it, like TGY and skull keep doing, and even worse in every single thread regardless of the threads' subject matter, that gets real old real fast. What's worse is that they are still doing it.
I don't read you coming down on either of them like you have on me even though it wasn't me who started it all in the first place. What's up with that, Kidd? I used to respect your posts and got lots of information from reading them.
My point in the PM was so you could chastise me or criticize or whatever without adding more fuel to their bashing by taking their side in the matter.
Yes, I've disagreed with you on certain points in the past, but I rarely if ever resort to childish name calling until things get totally out of hand, and I never initiate that sort of thing, nor can I recall ever doing it to you as you said I did.
On this point I agree, a PM at this point is no big deal, the damage has already been done, those two continue to bash. I've resolved things for the most part I think with TE.
No one is going to see eye to eye on everything, don't you agree? There will be differences of opinion, but debates do not need to gravitate into absurd obscenities and juvenile ignorant accusations just because we do not agree . However with those two it does because they absolutely refuse to acknowledge any other view but their own, it is their way or the highway. And when you do not agree with them then you are accused of being all sorts of stupid idiotic things, all because you see it differently.
You've read the posts, you can't tell me you have not seen them not only bashing me, but bashing other respectable sensible posters as well. A person will only take so much BS before pointing out how idiotic it is and idiotic they are.
Unfortunately it brings one down to their level when one does it.
No offense was ever meant to you in any case.
I just wish you had told me this privately rather than give them more fodder to bash me with.
It will make it doubly harder for me to defuse the situation with dignity now.
Thankfully other more respected long time posters are now coming out and saying what I have said all along, some similar, and some different, but all basically the same.
What I believe we all agree on is that we are proud to be Spurs fans, especially us old timers on here, and most, no matter how upset, would never stoop to classless drivel that these two bandwagon fans stoop to.
Sorry this explanation was so wordy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Great Yacht is a virgin and Skull is the one that dry secks him

/thread

PlayNando
09-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Xmas97 is 20 times smarter than the two of those fkers put together, per par, tbh.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Great Yacht is a virgin and Skull is the one that dry secks him

/thread Secks? What is that? Some form of public display of stupidity? LMFAO at the idiot moron who can't spell. Attempt at insult: FAIL.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Xmas97 is 20 times smarter than the two of those fkers put together, per par, tbh. "Per par." You don't even know what EITHER of those words mean. You probably think they mean "for". Stupid jackass douchebag retard.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Kidd, see what I mean?
And if the nonsense and bashing isn't aimed at me, then it is at others. And all because people disagree with their nonsensical BS. They would rather sling insults than debate in a rational intelligent manner.
The epitome of no-class whatsoever, I'm ashamed they call themselves Spurs fans!
I keep forgetting that I was told they were trolls, and trolls need to feed.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Kidd, see what I mean?
And if the nonsense i
And bashing isn't aimed at me, then it is at others. And all because people disagree with their nonsensical BS. They would rather sling insults than debate in a rational intelligent manner.
The epitome of no-class whatsoever, I'm ashamed they call themselves Spurs fans!
I keep forgetting that I was told they were trolls, and trolls need to feed.
Shut up you f'ing idiot. The guy is bashing us, just like you do, because he doesn't agree with our take. I am not going to roll over and play dead for some moron who posts a thread about the supposed worst posters on the site and points to me and my friends (while omitting himself and YOU). STFU already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KK will never buy the junk bonds you are selling. He is way too smart for that--which is why he called you out on your hypocrisy. Manu sucks. Get off his knob and get over it already.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 11:40 PM
And on and on and on it goes.
Where it stops, nobody knows.
You really want to be associated with this, Kidd?

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 11:41 PM
And on and on and on it goes.
Where it stops, nobody knows.
You really want to be associated with this, Kidd?
Stop trying to drag him down to your level. He is well above even anything you aspire to. Shut the hell up already.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 11:45 PM
It's a relief to see they are losing their supporters and starting to grasp at straws.
Soon they will be nothing more than a distant memory.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 11:47 PM
It's a relief to see they are losing their supporters and starting to grasp at straws.
Soon they will be nothing more than a distant memory. Whistling past the graveyard to reassure yourself.....................still/again.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Isn't it your bedtime yet?

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Isn't it your bedtime yet?
Man, just when I thought your attempts at Internet Toughguy couldn't get any weaker. LMAO! :rollin

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 12:16 AM
"Per par." You don't even know what EITHER of those words mean. You probably think they mean "for". Stupid jackass douchebag retard.
:lol :lol :lol

umad?

You are embarrassing yourself. I know you're a bitter clinger tea partier clinging to your guns and religion, but give me a break!

ElNono
09-20-2013, 03:12 AM
oh, THAT feud :lol

Brazil
09-20-2013, 10:07 AM
oh, THAT feud :lol

I like where this thread is going... great material for lamest takes, whinning, useless back and forth, childish, NASFs award of the offseason and that's an achievement considering how bad the offseason has been in that regard.

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 10:44 AM

umad?

You are embarrassing yourself. I know you're a bitter clinger tea partier clinging to your guns and religion, but give me a break! Well someone has to work and pay taxes so you can collect your welfare check.

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 11:24 AM
I like where this thread is going... great material for lamest takes, whinning, useless back and forth, childish, NASFs award of the offseason and that's an achievement considering how bad the offseason has been in that regard.

I would just like to say, I'm tickled to death to be here today!

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Well someone has to work and pay taxes so you can collect your welfare check.

You don't pay for my welfare check, gringo.

Leetonidas
09-20-2013, 04:47 PM
I wonder when that fatass EricB will chime in about how he misses the good ol feuds like Duff McCartney vs. Jimcs50 and have Obstructed_View agree with him and then meet up for gay sex

Brazil
09-20-2013, 05:32 PM
I wonder when that fatass EricB will chime in about how he misses the good ol feuds like Duff McCartney vs. Jimcs50 and have Obstructed_View agree with him and then meet up for gay sex

Leetonidas :lol

ThaBigFundamental21
09-22-2013, 10:09 PM
I never blamed it all on one or two people. I said the person who deserved the most blame was Ginobili. He performed the worst in comparison to expectations. Not that everyone else was amazing, it was that Manu was the most disappointing. That's it. Don't strawman me.

For whatever reason you seem to have a huge problem with that take no matter who says it, and insist that the whole team was equally responsible and that anyone else who doesn't agree must be stupid, ignorant, or blind somehow.

Nothing I said about you was baseless either, I've seen you calling people (including me) ignorant and other things for not agreeing with your take on Ginobili (you even did it again just now ffs). Your recent issues with people seem to be stemming from that particular thing (Manu). You're taking it all too personally.

If you seriously want to PM me about this, go ahead. This isn't that big a deal to me though, tbh I think you just need to let the Ginobili thing go and relax. The new season's starting up soon, the in-fighting and bashing other Spurfans over disagreements is kinda pointless.

You realize he is fucking with you right? He just trolled you with epic proportions! That was a amazing to read!!! Welcome to his carousel. I am LMAO!

PlayNando
09-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Skull-1 is a mindless troll. He is dumb.

Kidd K
09-23-2013, 12:22 PM
You realize he is fucking with you right? He just trolled you with epic proportions! That was a amazing to read!!! Welcome to his carousel. I am LMAO!

No he didn't.

Not everything eventually adds up to 23 either, genius.

ThaBigFundamental21
09-23-2013, 01:00 PM
No he didn't.

Not everything eventually adds up to 23 either, genius.

If you are really buying into the game he plays I feel bad for you. That was an obvious troll in which he tried to make it seem innocent. Have fun.

xmas1997
09-23-2013, 01:19 PM
If you are really buying into the game he plays I feel bad for you. That was an obvious troll in which he tried to make it seem innocent. Have fun.

If you were referring to TGY, or the others, yes, an obvious troll.
However if you were referring to me, then you couldn't be further from the truth because I've been part of this site for years yet have rarely posted simply because I come here for intelligent information, and not useless ignorant drivel.
In fact, I've been a Spurs fan since they came here from Dallas as the Chaparrals. And I've attended hundreds of games as well as posted many many times on the other Spurs forum, SR.

Kidd K
09-23-2013, 03:59 PM

Like I said, not everything is a conspiracy kid. He flat out just said he wasn't, though he didn't need to since it was clear he wasn't in the first place. The only person trying to troll right now is you; poorly too I might add.

look_at_g_shred
09-23-2013, 04:02 PM
What does Christmas 1997 represent?

look_at_g_shred
09-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Yet another meaningless off season thread.

TheGreatYacht
09-23-2013, 04:32 PM
I honestly think that this forum would be a lot better without the homers.

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 08:14 PM
I honestly think that this forum would be a lot better without the homers.More KKs and TGYs please.

TheGreatYacht
09-23-2013, 10:38 PM
More KKs and TGYs please.Yeah... I wish there were more Skull-1s, haters, SBMs, TDMVPDPOY, midnightpulp, etc.

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Yeah... I wish there were more Skull-1s, haters, SBMs, TDMVPDPOY, midnightpulp, etc.

:toast

PlayNando
09-24-2013, 03:40 PM
I honestly think that this forum would be a lot better without the homers.
I honestly think this forum would be better without self-righteous pricks, tbh.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 04:26 PM
I honestly think this forum would be better without self-righteous pricks, tbh.
Then why don't you leave so it will improve in here?

PlayNando
09-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Then why don't you leave so it will improve in here?
Make me.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Make me.
I know you are but what am I? - Pee Wee Herman. PlayNando's boyfriend.

PlayNando
09-24-2013, 05:26 PM
I know you are but what am I? - Pee Wee Herman. PlayNando's boyfriend.
Another stupid post, per par.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Another stupid post, per par.
Another unoriginal repeat of another stupid post, per par.

xmas1997
09-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Yeah... I wish there were more Skull-1s, haters, SBMs, TDMVPDPOY, midnightpulp, etc.

No such luck.