PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia Increasing Weapon Supply to Syrian "Rebels"

whitemamba
09-17-2013, 02:19 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/13/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-say-saudi-arabia-is-stepping-up-weapons-deliveries.html?src=recg

The U.S. and their allies financing the same terrorists, that allegedly brought down those 2 towers, and thousands of lives..

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 02:43 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/13/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-say-saudi-arabia-is-stepping-up-weapons-deliveries.html?src=recg

The U.S. and their allies financing the same terrorists, that allegedly brought down those 2 towers, and thousands of lives.."Allegedly?"

Do you agree that the original Al Qaeda executed the 9/11 attacks or not?

whitemamba
09-17-2013, 03:05 PM
"Allegedly?"

Who created Al Qaeda? Who trained them, who funded them? Im implying that the CIA, and Al Qaeda have a long history. No I do not believe that 19 Arabs, and a dude living in a cave orchestrated that attack alone... They must of had help, but who?

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Who created Al Qaeda?Bin Laden and Zawahiri.
Who trained themTrained them in what? The regular combat stuff was taught in camps organized by Bin Laden himself. The flight training was done in the US at private flight schools.
who funded them?They were funded by Bin Laden and other Arabs from whom he raised funds. The CIA didn't give the Arab mujahideen any money. They didn't need it and wouldn't have wanted it.
Im implying that the CIA, and Al Qaeda have a long history.I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.
No I do not believe that 19 Arabs, and a dude living in a cave orchestrated that attack alone... They must of had help, but who?Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was responsible for the actual plan.

You don't seem to know much about Al Qaeda.

whitemamba
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Bin Laden and Zawahiri.Trained them in what? The regular combat stuff was taught in camps organized by Bin Laden himself. The flight training was done in the US at private flight schools.They were funded by Bin Laden and other Arabs from whom he raised funds. The CIA didn't give the Arab mujahideen any money. They didn't need it and wouldn't have wanted it. I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was responsible for the actual plan.

:lmao

bignew burzynski google that

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 03:34 PM
The balloonist?

What about him?

whitemamba
09-17-2013, 03:48 PM
You are funding the same people that killed your people? You are such a hypocrite, how un american of you.. If people like you spent as much time arguing MSM bull shit as you did fighting for our liberty here, and fighting for the constitution before it gets eradicated, maybe this country would go somewhere besides south.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/12/sources-cia-delivering-light-weapons-to-syrian-rebels/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/index.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283758/First-Syria-rebels-armed-and-trained-by-CIA-on-way-to-battlefield.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

pgardn
09-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Who created Al Qaeda? Who trained them, who funded them? Im implying that the CIA, and Al Qaeda have a long history. No I do not believe that 19 Arabs, and a dude living in a cave orchestrated that attack alone... They must of had help, but who?

So you truly believe the US government was complicit in the 9/11 attack?

I have to try and remember the people on this board who enjoy paranoia...

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 03:59 PM
You are funding the same people that killed your people? You are such a hypocrite, how un american of you.. If people like you spent as much time arguing MSM bull shit as you did fighting for our liberty here, and fighting for the constitution before it gets eradicated, maybe this country would go somewhere besides south.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTgSo now you are confusing Afghans with Arabs.

I'm beginning to think you are lying about being of Syrian decent. No Arab would make such a rookie mistake.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 04:00 PM

I have to try and remember the people on this board who enjoy paranoia...He just called Afghans Arabs.

He doesn't know what he is talking about at all.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-17-2013, 05:21 PM

:lol

And then it comes out.

whitemamba
09-17-2013, 05:43 PM
So now you are confusing Afghans with Arabs.

I'm beginning to think you are lying about being of Syrian decent. No Arab would make such a rookie mistake.

what difference does it make? and how is that relevant at all? Im proving my point, and you are spinning it in a laughable fashion.. and how would that statement make you decide im im syrian or not? your judgement is hilarious.

PlayNando
09-17-2013, 05:51 PM
"Allegedly?"

y do u h8 muslims

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 05:55 PM
what difference does it make?Now I'm convinced you aren't Arab.
and how is that relevant at all?The CIA didn't fund the Arab mujahideen, which included bin Laden.
Im proving my point, and you are spinning it in a laughable fashion.Actually you are proving yourself to be fantastically ignorant about the region.
and how would that statement make you decide im im syrian or not?OK, maybe your're just the stupidest Syrian to ever walk the earth.

I'm open to that possibility.

whitemamba
09-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Now I'm convinced you aren't Arab.The CIA didn't fund the Arab mujahideen, which included bin Laden.Actually you are proving yourself to be fantastically ignorant about the region.OK, maybe your're just the stupidest Syrian to ever walk the earth.

I'm open to that possibility.
:lol ok chumpy

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 06:27 PM
So which is it?

Liar or stupidest Arab?

m>s
09-17-2013, 06:50 PM
wonder if they'll give them more sarin

pgardn
09-17-2013, 06:56 PM
The largest Muslim population is in Indonesia.
This does not make Indonesians Arab.
The majority of Iranians are Persians and Muslims.
Iranians are not Arab.

Mamba I think you are getting ethnic groups and religions confused.

nonetheless, do you believe the US was complicit in the 9/11 attacks?

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 07:27 PM
He just called Afghans Arabs.

He doesn't know what he is talking about at all.

Origins of the 19 hijackers
Nationality Number
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Egypt
Lebanon

:lmao looks to me CHumpdumper doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about

:lol afghans :lmao

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 07:29 PM

I have to try and remember the people on this board who enjoy paranoia...

sure they are. there is such thing as being indirectly responsible

you hand 3 billion to Bin Laden and his crew, provide them weapons and training and then wash your hands when 3500 of your citizens are killed by them? that is true insanity

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 07:31 PM
The CIA didn't give the Arab mujahideen any money. They didn't need it and wouldn't have wanted it. I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was responsible for the actual plan.

from ABC news:
"In the 1980s, bin Laden left his comfortable
Saudi home for Afghanistan to participate in the
Afghan jihad, or holy war, against the invading
forces of the Soviet Union - a cause that,
ironically, the United States funded, pouring
$3 billion into the Afghan resistance via the CIA."

:lol they didn't need any money

:lmao you have no clue :lol

:lmao chumpdump3r :lol

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Origins of the 19 hijackers
Nationality Number
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Egypt
Lebanon

:lmao looks to me CHumpdumper doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about

:lol afghans :lmaoMan, you really don't know what we're talking about. No one was disputing the nationalities of the hijackers. We were discussing who received funding from the CIA in Afghanistan.

from ABC news:
"In the 1980s, bin Laden left his comfortable
Saudi home for Afghanistan to participate in the
Afghan jihad, or holy war, against the invading
forces of the Soviet Union - a cause that,
ironically, the United States funded, pouring
$3 billion into the Afghan resistance via the CIA."

:lol they didn't need any money

:lmao you have no clue :lol

:lmao chumpdump3r :lolYeah, read it again.

pouring $3 billion into the Afghan resistance

The Arabs didn't get any of that money. They brought their own.

You just did the exact same thing mamba did.

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 07:42 PM
Man, you really don't know what we're talking about. No one was disputing the nationalities of the hijackers.

He just called Afghans Arabs.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

The Arabs didn't get any of that money. They had their own.

Bin Laden got that money, the "afghan resistance" got weapons. So yes, the Arab jihadists got the money, they just bought weapons for the afghans with it. You really have no clue what you are talking about. Might be advisable to stick to your question game from now on :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 07:47 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao What part are you not understanding here? Mamba conflated the Afghans with Arabs in his Zbigniew Brzezinski video that you didn't watch.

Bin Laden got that money, the "afghan resistance" got weapons. So yes, the Arab jihadists got the money, they just bought weapons for the afghans with it. You really have no clue what you are talking about. Might be advisable to stick to your question game from now on :lmaoBin Laden had his own money and the money he raised from other Arabs. The Arabs weren't significant force in the Afghanistan-Russia war since there were only a couple thousand in country at any given time. There were 250,000 Afghans fighting. The CIA gave money to the Pakistani intelligence agency who transferred it to the Afghans.

Where are you getting your bullshit from?

Infowars?

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 07:54 PM
What part are you not understanding here? Mamba conflated the Afghans with Arabs in his Zbigniew Brzezinski video that you didn't watch.

this is the only part he mentioned Arabs:

:lmao Chump

Bin Laden had his own money and the money he raised from other Arabs.

Where are you getting this bullshit from?

Infowars?

from the BBC:

The organisation grew out of the network of Arab volunteers who had gone to Afghanistan in the 1980s to fight under the banner of Islam against Soviet Communism.

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1670089.stm

:lmao Chimp

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 07:59 PM
this is the only part he mentioned Arabs:

:lmao ChumpRight. So we talked about the Arabs, then he posted a video pertaining to Afghans.

Understand?

from the BBC:

The organisation grew out of the network of Arab volunteers who had gone to Afghanistan in the 1980s to fight under the banner of Islam against Soviet Communism.

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1670089.stm

:lmao Chimp"some analysts"

Which ones?

I can name several who say that's bullshit.

To date, there is no evidence pointing to American governmental assistance in the physical establishment of al-Qa’ida, whether financially, operationally, or logistically. Rather, according to the US State Department, Arab militants1 involved in the Soviet-Afghan War “functioned independently and had their own sources of funding.” 2 The cornerstone of the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) involvement in the war was carried out by a decade-long, covert relationship with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Agency (ISI), and the Saudi General Intelligence Directorate (GID). 3 The covert relationship was initiated to assist the indigenous Afghan Mujahideen,not the Arab militants, in defeating the Soviets on what would be the last hot battlefield of the Cold War. When the Arab militants began creating al-Qa’ida in Pakistan, it was diminutive and disjointed. Further, the group was of little consequence to the larger actors in Afghanistan’s theatre of war. Additionally, the Arab militants were receiving vast amounts of capital from numerous foreign Arab Muslim sponsors. As such, there was no reason to suspect that the CIA would support, let alone benefit from, such an embryonic and disorganized group.

“It is often said that bin Laden was funded by the CIA. This is not true and, indeed, would have been impossible given the structure of funding that General Zia ul-Haq, who had taken power in 1979, had set up.”

http://www.global-politics.co.uk/issue6/Stahl/

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 08:04 PM
:lmao global-politics.co.uk

you believe those guys over BBC :lmao

leemajors
09-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Che tires not of getting dumped.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 08:12 PM
:lmao global-politics.co.uk

you believe those guys over BBC :lmaoThe article you failed to read is sourced and footnoted.

Just name the analysts to whom the BBC is referring.

One name.

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 08:20 PM
The article you failed to read is sourced and footnoted.

Just name the analysts to whom the BBC is referring.

One name.

I'll give you a better one. Here's 2016 Democratic Nominee Hillary Clinton saying it :lol

WnLvzV9xAHA

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 08:23 PM
here's more:

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, whose Foreign Office portfolio included control of British Intelligence Agency MI-6 and the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), in a column published by the UK Guardian newspaper.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jul/08/july7.development

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 08:28 PM
I'll give you a better one. Here's 2016 Democratic Nominee Hillary Clinton saying it :lol

WnLvzV9xAHAAgain, talking about Afghans.

you really don't understand, do you?

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Again, talking about Afghans.

you really don't understand, do you?

wait, so now you are saying US went to Afghanistan to fight the Afghans? not to find Bin Laden? LOL Chimp

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 08:31 PM
here's more:

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, whose Foreign Office portfolio included control of British Intelligence Agency MI-6 and the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), in a column published by the UK Guardian newspaper.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jul/08/july7.developmentSorry, it literally means the base, not database

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 08:32 PM
wait, so now you are saying US went to Afghanistan to fight the Afghans? not to find Bin Laden? LOL ChimpYou can't find Bin Laden without fighting the Afghans who harbored him.

You are really having great difficulty understanding the simplest concept.

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 08:33 PM
You can't find Bin Laden without fighting the Afghans who harbored him.

You are really having great difficulty understanding the simplest concept.

what was the primary goal of the Afghan war Chimp?

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 08:42 PM
Sorry, it literally means the base, not database

once again your limited knowledge of languages limits you

Qaa`idat can also mean "the database"

pgardn
09-17-2013, 09:00 PM
sure they are. there is such thing as being indirectly responsible

you hand 3 billion to Bin Laden and his crew, provide them weapons and training and then wash your hands when 3500 of your citizens are killed by them? that is true insanity

i need you to look up the word, complicit.

The US is also indirectly responsible for the killing of US border patrols as well as DEA agents because guns have been sold to various Mexican Governmental agencies that employ corrupt individuals. This is NOT the same as the US government being complicit in the killing of its own people.

And directly above this post I see you correcting another poster concerning language...

cheguevara
09-17-2013, 09:27 PM
i need you to look up the word, complicit.

The US is also indirectly responsible for the killing of US border patrols as well as DEA agents because guns have been sold to various Mexican Governmental agencies that employ corrupt individuals. This is NOT the same as the US government being complicit in the killing of its own people.

And directly above this post I see you correcting another poster concerning language...

Sorry but disagree. CIA knew all along the people they were training were a network jihadists and terrorists. It's not like the CIA was training an organization that complied with NATO, UN or any other international standard. They knew damn well they were training terrorists and jihadists. That sole reason alone puts them as accomplices to whatever future crime they would commit.

your analogy would be valid if Al Qaeda had posed as a legit organization who was abiding by international laws. They never did.

I have a better analogy for you. Let's say a known bank robber asks to borrow your gun and you give it to him. Now keep in mind this is a proven convicted bank robber. Next day he kills a clerk. Are you an accomplice? yes, most court of laws in the nation would say so.

m>s
09-17-2013, 09:39 PM
when i was in syria a nearby unit got hit with that shit, you can believe those bastards are getting sarin from the saudis. when you know you're beat you cease to keep it honest.

pgardn
09-17-2013, 09:44 PM
We did not HELP al q plan 9/11
We did not give arms knowing they would be used in 9/11.
We did not sell them planes.
I could go on and on.

We were not complicit in 9/11.
There are freaks that say we knew what was going on and sanctioned it.
There are freaks that say WE planned it.
Are you aware of this, and do you believe we did what I posted above?

pgardn
09-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Sorry but disagree. CIA knew all along the people they were training were a network jihadists and terrorists. It's not like the CIA was training an organization that complied with NATO, UN or any other international standard. They knew damn well they were training terrorists and jihadists. That sole reason alone puts them as accomplices to whatever future crime they would commit.

your analogy would be valid if Al Qaeda had posed as a legit organization who was abiding by international laws. They never did.

I have a better analogy for you. Let's say a known bank robber asks to borrow your gun and you give it to him. Now keep in mind this is a proven convicted bank robber. Next day he kills a clerk. Are you an accomplice? yes, most court of laws in the nation would say so.

An accomplise actively participates in a crime and therefore knows a crime is planned even though he is not involved in committing the crime.

You think this describes the US role in 9/11?
If so please describe the US role in 9/11.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 10:45 PM
what was the primary goal of the Afghan war Chimp?Whom did the coalition soldiers fight?

once again your limited knowledge of languages limits you

Qaa`idat can also mean "the database"Why would a terrorist organization call itself "the database"?

They're going to kill all the infidels with Microsoft Access?

ChumpDumper
09-17-2013, 11:08 PM
The name "al Qaeda" was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al Qaeda [meaning "the base" in English]. And the name stayed.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/02/05/binladen.transcript/

http://www.file-extensions.org/imgs/app-picture/165/foxpro.jpg
lol

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 12:31 AM
Right. So we talked about the Arabs, then he posted a video pertaining to Afghans.

Understand?

"some analysts"

Which ones?

I can name several who say that's bullshit.

To date, there is no evidence pointing to American governmental assistance in the physical establishment of al-Qa’ida, whether financially, operationally, or logistically. Rather, according to the US State Department, Arab militants1 involved in the Soviet-Afghan War “functioned independently and had their own sources of funding.” 2 The cornerstone of the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) involvement in the war was carried out by a decade-long, covert relationship with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Agency (ISI), and the Saudi General Intelligence Directorate (GID). 3 The covert relationship was initiated to assist the indigenous Afghan Mujahideen,not the Arab militants, in defeating the Soviets on what would be the last hot battlefield of the Cold War. When the Arab militants began creating al-Qa’ida in Pakistan, it was diminutive and disjointed. Further, the group was of little consequence to the larger actors in Afghanistan’s theatre of war. Additionally, the Arab militants were receiving vast amounts of capital from numerous foreign Arab Muslim sponsors. As such, there was no reason to suspect that the CIA would support, let alone benefit from, such an embryonic and disorganized group.

“It is often said that bin Laden was funded by the CIA. This is not true and, indeed, would have been impossible given the structure of funding that General Zia ul-Haq, who had taken power in 1979, had set up.”

http://www.global-politics.co.uk/issue6/Stahl/

what you fail to understand that its not the race.. its the religion. Al Qaeda has no one certain race. No way you can be that stupid.

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 12:34 AM
lol Al Qaeda - the phantom enemy.. put a picture of someone online and say hes a terrorist, then get killed without trial. Or even better, invade countries.

lefty
09-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Bin Laden and Zawahiri.Trained them in what? The regular combat stuff was taught in camps organized by Bin Laden himself. The flight training was done in the US at private flight schools.They were funded by Bin Laden and other Arabs from whom he raised funds. The CIA didn't give the Arab mujahideen any money. They didn't need it and wouldn't have wanted it. I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was responsible for the actual plan.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 01:02 AM
what you fail to understand that its not the race.. its the religion. Al Qaeda has no one certain race. No way you can be that stupid.Did you actually read anything I posted?

It explains everything quite clearly. If you still find yourself too stupid to understand it, I can try to dumb it down a little more for you.

Try reading it slower. Call your uncle for help.

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Did you actually read anything I posted?

It explains everything quite clearly. If you still find yourself too stupid to understand it, I can try to dumb it down a little more for you.

Try reading it slower. Call your uncle for help.

lol not really no, i do remember you when i see a bill o'reilly video though.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 01:06 AM
lol not really no, i do remember you when i see a bill o'reilly video though.So you didn't read it?

I don't understand how you think being willfully ignorant will somehow work in your favor.

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 01:12 AM
So you didn't read it?

I don't understand how you think being willfully ignorant will somehow work in your favor.

rofl. your one to talk.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 01:16 AM
rofl. your one to talk.Spelling aside, how can you even make this claim?

I posted several quotes, all cited and documented.

All you did was contradict yourself over and over.

You whined about the Arabs who perpetrated 9/11, then you fucked up by conflating them with Afghan fighters, now you are doubling down by basically saying all Muslims are al Qaeda.

Good show.

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 03:18 AM
An accomplise actively participates in a crime and therefore knows a crime is planned even though he is not involved in committing the crime.

this is bullshit. If you are waiting in a gettaway car and your parder kills a bank clerk, you are acussed of murder too. wake up

You think this describes the US role in 9/11?
If so please describe the US role in 9/11.

very simple. CIA by helping Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has their hands dirty with american blood. clear as water

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 03:19 AM
Whom did the coalition soldiers fight?

Why would a terrorist organization call itself "the database"?

They're going to kill all the infidels with Microsoft Access?

so you believe Bin Laden over the MI6 Chief :lmao

clearly to a person with more than a handful of neurons, Hilary is talking about Al Qaeda. "we helped and trained those guys that attacked us" -Hilary

The Talibal didn't attack the US. :rolleyes Al Qaeda did.

Clearly HIlary was talking about the organization that attacked us. Unfortunately it seems you have less neurons than previously thought

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 04:01 AM
so you believe Bin Laden over the MI6 Chief :lmaoSince Cook's line makes no practical sense and he was butthurt about losing his job, yes. You're saying the US was attacked by a database. I disagree.

clearly to a person with more than a handful of neurons, Hilary is talking about Al Qaeda. "we helped and trained those guys that attacked us" -Hilary

The Talibal didn't attack the US. :rolleyes Al Qaeda did.

Clearly HIlary was talking about the organization that attacked us. Unfortunately it seems you have less neurons than previously thoughtThere is no such quote from Hilary in that video. Unfortunately it seems you lie even more than previously thought.

And I thought you lied quite a bit tbh.

pgardn
09-18-2013, 08:40 AM
this is bullshit. If you are waiting in a gettaway car and your parder kills a bank clerk, you are acussed of murder too. wake up

very simple. CIA by helping Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has their hands dirty with american blood. clear as water

You need to look up the definition. You are charged as an accomplice to the crime in your own situation. You knew what was going down and aided in the crime. Are you from a different country and dont understand our laws and words?

So is the US government complicit in the attacks on 9/11? Did we knowingly aid in the terrorist acts committed on 9/11? We knew what was going down and aided in the endeavor? It's not that difficult a question...

Making words and sentences clear to you is very difficult. Water is apparently not transparent to you. Even extraordinarily shallow water. One would think you are trying to see the bottom of the Mariana Trench; its not that deep...

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Spelling aside, how can you even make this claim?

I posted several quotes, all cited and documented.

All you did was contradict yourself over and over.

You whined about the Arabs who perpetrated 9/11, then you fucked up by conflating them with Afghan fighters, now you are doubling down by basically saying all Muslims are al Qaeda.

Good show.

contradict myself? :lol I posted videos and articles, my goodness your like Fox News reporter. Arabs or Afghans, the war was never against a race, even you should be smart enough to know that. The Mujahideen that were fighting in Afghanistan at the times were known as "Arab Afghans". Explain to me how im contradicting myself Bill.

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 12:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf9HcQN5yOY

Brazil
09-18-2013, 12:10 PM

agreed, we should all trust lefty when comes to terrorism tbh

:lol

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 01:38 PM
contradict myself? :lol I posted videos and articles, my goodness your like Fox News reporter. Arabs or Afghans, the war was never against a race, even you should be smart enough to know that. The Mujahideen that were fighting in Afghanistan at the times were known as "Arab Afghans". Explain to me how im contradicting myself Bill.You conflated the "Arab Afghans" with the Afghan Afghans.

They are separate groups.

The Afghans were from Afghanistan.

The Arabs were not.

The CIA funded the Afghans through the Pakistani ISI.

The Arabs funded themselves.

Do you finally understand this?

Yes or no.

boutons_deux
09-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Jews must really really hate the Assads (of course his proteges Hizbollah)

Israel Sides with Syrian Jihadists

http://consortiumnews.com/2013/09/18/israel-sides-with-syrian-jihadists/

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 02:07 PM
You conflated the "Arab Afghans" with the Afghan Afghans.

They are separate groups.

The Afghans were from Afghanistan.

The Arabs were not.

The CIA funded the Afghans through the Pakistani ISI.

The Arabs funded themselves.

Do you finally understand this?

Yes or no.

The arabs funded them selves? If people are giving their lives for a cause, odds are they are not wealthy. Someone higher up was funding them, you need to dig a little deeper my friend.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 02:10 PM
The arabs funded them selves? If people are giving their lives for a cause, odds are they are not wealthy. Someone higher up was funding them, you need to dig a little deeper my friend.Bin Laden was already a multimillionaire. He funded himself. He and other Arabs he solicited funded the Arabs and other foreigners.

Do you finally understand?

Yes or no.

whitemamba
09-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Bin Laden was already a multimillionaire. He funded himself. He and other Arabs he solicited funded the Arabs and other foreigners.

Do you finally understand?

Yes or no.

o dear, bin laden was a frequent visitor of the US, his family is the next most powerful family behind the "royal" family. His father has built a long standing relationship with the royal family, and the royal family has a great relationship with at the time the Bush Administration.. connect the dots chump.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 08:02 PM
o dear, bin laden was a frequent visitor of the US, his family is the next most powerful family behind the "royal" family. His father has built a long standing relationship with the royal family, and the royal family has a great relationship with at the time the Bush Administration.. connect the dots chump.No.

Say what you mean.

Don't be a coward.

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 09:20 PM
You need to look up the definition. You are charged as an accomplice to the crime in your own situation. You knew what was going down and aided in the crime. Are you from a different country and dont understand our laws and words?

So is the US government complicit in the attacks on 9/11? Did we knowingly aid in the terrorist acts committed on 9/11? We knew what was going down and aided in the endeavor? It's not that difficult a question...

Making words and sentences clear to you is very difficult. Water is apparently not transparent to you. Even extraordinarily shallow water. One would think you are trying to see the bottom of the Mariana Trench; its not that deep...

well the point is CIA and US government hands are dirty with american blood. Whether you like it or not.

Fine, I will even go ahead and concede that accomplice might be too strong a word. I will go ahead and call the CIA and US government and accessory to 911(at the very least). Most of the world agrees with that statement.

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Jews must really really hate the Assads (of course his proteges Hizbollah)

Israel Sides with Syrian Jihadists

http://consortiumnews.com/2013/09/18/israel-sides-with-syrian-jihadists/

Israel is terrified of the Arab spring. They are letting the Saudis take care of the issue, that is why they have given green light to the jihadist to dispose of Assad. This time there won't be an arab spring per se, in Syria. They are still experimenting but either they will install a puppet government to the Saudi kings, or will keep the situation a complete and utter mess like it is in Libya and Iraq. Democracy my ass

At least Israel is keeping in the sidelines right now and being quiet. Last time warmonger Bibby opened his mouth to the world he became the laughingstock with his ridiculous diagrams of bombs straight out of the Pink Panther to ilustrate the situation :lmao :lmao

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_slideshow_large/netanyahu_bomb.jpg

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 09:39 PM
So according to the neocons in Israel, they don't give a shit if jihadists take over Syria, as long as thei enemy Iran is punished. They don't give a shit if entire legions of women and children are killed. They just want a strategic advantage.

"Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren said the fall of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would be a boon to Israel and the Mideast, even if radical Islamists try to fill the vacuum left by his departure.

“There’s the possibility that you’ll have Sunni extremist elements who will try to come to the fore,” Oren said yesterday in Washington. “Our opinion is that any situation would be better than the current situation” in which the Syrian regime has a strategic alliance with Iran and the Lebanese Shiite Muslim terrorist group Hezbollah, he said."

great, you want Assad out, go ahead and take him out Bibby. Why u need US help pussy?

pgardn
09-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Which countries has Israel designated as a target for total destruction?

And who exactly, has in public, stated that the total destruction of Israel is the goal?

Fathead...

m>s
09-18-2013, 09:45 PM
"they don't give a shit if entire legions of women and children are killed. They just want a strategic advantage. "

well yeah, have you read the talmud? we're just animals to them, "goys" they call us. they're supremacists. america needs to figure out jews are not our friends. i don't hate them but i don't have a weird hard on for them either. my problem is whenever they try to screw whites over...we don't need to fight any more of their battles.

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Which countries has Israel designated as a target for total destruction?

And who exactly, has in public, stated that the total destruction of Israel is the goal?

Fathead...

wrong room, the mistranslation room is a couple doors ahead. :rolleyes

Ahmadinejad was quoting the Ayatollah Khomeini in the specific speech under discussion: what he said was that "the occupation regime over Jerusalem should vanish from the page of time." No state action is envisaged in this lament; it denotes a spiritual wish, whereas the erroneous translation – "wipe Israel off the map" – suggests a military threat. There is a huge chasm between the correct and the incorrect translations. The notion that Iran can "wipe out" U.S.-backed, nuclear-armed Israel is ludicrous. - Shiraz Dossa, a professor of Political Science at St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia, Canada

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 09:51 PM
"they don't give a shit if entire legions of women and children are killed. They just want a strategic advantage. "

well yeah, have you read the talmud? we're just animals to them, "goys" they call us. they're supremacists. america needs to figure out jews are not our friends. i don't hate them but i don't have a weird hard on for them either. my problem is whenever they try to screw whites over...we don't need to fight any more of their battles.

the Jews have their radicals just like the muslims have. Their holy books also state they(jews) are the chosen people to inherit paradise. The rest of the people(non-jews) are pretty much up shit's creek. Radicals have a LOT to work with with those "divine" statements.

pgardn
09-18-2013, 09:52 PM
It denotes a spiritual wish...

I wish we could wipe you off the map, but we really don't want to wipe you of the map, we just wish we could...

Oh hell yeah...

pgardn
09-18-2013, 09:56 PM
the Jews have their radicals just like the muslims have. Their holy books also state they(jews) are the chosen people to inherit paradise. The rest of the people(non-jews) are pretty much up shit's creek. Radicals have a LOT to work with with those "divine" statements.

Che and the Nazi unite into a formidable axis of stupidity.

Who will stop them before they double back on themselves...

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Che and the Nazi unite into a formidable axis of stupidity.

Who will stop them before they double back on themselves...

:rolleyes

do you disagree there are radical Jews in Israel? or which part of my statement hurt your feelings?

let me guess, so now, because I said there are radical Jews out ther, I am an anti-semite :lol

pgardn
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
:rolleyes

do you disagree there are radical Jews in Israel? or which part of my statement hurt your feelings?

let me guess, so now, because I said there are radical Jews out ther, I am an anti-semite :lol

I don't disagree. I also get sick and tired of Israel building settlements.
Have you ever heard of the Israeli Prime Minister Rabin? Why don't you read about who murdered him?

I just find it perfectly hilarious that you rant about extremists to a Frkn Nazi...
You are totally lost.

m>s
09-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Have you ever heard of the Israeli Prime Minister Rabin? Why don't you read about who murdered him?

I just find it perfectly hilarious that you rant about extremists to a Frkn Nazi...
You are totally lost.

lol you agree but you don't want to agree with me so you insult me just to spite me. that's some funny shit there.

cheguevara
09-18-2013, 11:39 PM

You are totally lost.

if you had an ounce of sense you would see that I was not "ranting". I was trying to explain that like most other religions, Jews have their crazed fanatics And like most countries, Israel have their xenophobes, their warmongers and their neocons. But of course you missed the point :rolleyes

cheguevara
09-19-2013, 04:27 PM
rebels using chems with Saudi labels:

gf9HcQN5yOY