PDA

View Full Version : I Will Admit - I Was Wrong and I'm Actually A Dumb A-Hole

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2013, 04:23 PM
:lol step right up and sign your name please...

Aint bout da $ wit Canelo... He just wantz sum blood cuz da $ will be der when he KOs gayweather... Bout bein #1 not da $!

I got Canelo winning. His sheer physique is unlike anything Mayweather has faced. Mayweather likes to tire out his opponents with his shoulder rolling defense and start countering in the later rounds, Canelo won't tire out.

Trout has longer reach than Mayweather and he had problems with Canelo's straight punch. Mayweather is old, dude hurt his hand in the Guerrero fight and looked content in a decision victory.

Time's up Mayweather, dude is going to be like Tyson 10 years from now.

Get caught by what? Floyds bum right hand? He went for the KO against Guerrero and ended up complaining all night that his hand hurts afterward. Floyd isn't knocking that dude out and he knows it, he's going to go the full 12 rounds because that's the only way he has a chance.

Niggas and their chicken watermelon theories, fuck outta here.

Canelo will drop this clown

Yeah should be a pretty fight, my family(Mexican) has long waited for a paisano to beat the shit out of Floyd, I hope Canelo don't disappoint

What kind of "fighter" would walk to the ring with fucking Beiber? What a joke, hope this niqqer gets knocked the fuck out by that ginger mexican.

Creepn
09-17-2013, 04:52 PM
lol @ those fail quotes.

Trill Clinton
09-17-2013, 04:59 PM
technique said he was just kidding and knew floyd would win along:lol

man all i been hearing since the fight is, "man that fight was boring" ahahah of course its boring when your hero is getting his ass whooped the entire fight

Technique
09-17-2013, 05:23 PM
At the end of the day, Floyd won me money, cause I bet smart. And Floyd was the smart pick.

Trill Clinton
09-17-2013, 05:39 PM
At the end of the day, Floyd won me money
sure he did

Technique
09-17-2013, 06:02 PM
I just been plotting on the low, scheming on the low, mobbing on the low.

Trill Clinton
09-17-2013, 06:09 PM
and on the downlow

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I just been plotting on the low, scheming on the low, mobbing on the low.

and getting fucked n da ass on da low

Technique
09-17-2013, 06:21 PM
and getting fucked n da ass on da low

:lol You wish Kobe would bend you over

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2013, 06:22 PM
technique said he was just kidding and knew floyd would win along:lol

man all i been hearing since the fight is, "man that fight was boring" ahahah of course its boring when your hero is getting his ass whooped the entire fight

I swear Trill I was talking to one of my Mexican homies today and he's saying the EXACT same bullshit...the fight was boring and that he bet on Floyd...this appears to be a coordinated Mexican attack response...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2013, 06:24 PM
:lol You wish Kobe would bend you over

u and that bitch Lefty got your asses handed to ya!!! i was on the flight home just itching to get back so I could shove a chalupa up your ass compliments of Gaynelo :lol

Trill Clinton
09-17-2013, 06:29 PM
I swear Trill I was talking to one of my Mexican homies today and he's saying the EXACT same bullshit...the fight was boring and that he bet on Floyd...this appears to be a coordinated Mexican attack response...:lol

:lol its funny as hell because you know damn well they watched the ENTIRE fight hoping and praying for a knockout. i don't know about you but if i was that bored, there is no way i could watch the fight all the way through. smh...all those tacos and fajita meats gone to waste.

Technique
09-17-2013, 06:30 PM
u and that bitch Lefty got your asses handed to ya!!! i was on the flight home just itching to get back so I could shove a chalupa up your ass compliments of Gaynelo :lol

I'm up a g, that's shopping bag money. Meanwhile you're paying $20 for a cheesy TMT hat. Floyd impacts the economy in more ways than one :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2013, 06:36 PM
:lol its funny as hell because you know damn well they watched the ENTIRE fight hoping and praying for a knockout. i don't know about you but if i was that bored, there is no way i could watch the fight all the way through. smh...all those tacos and fajita meats gone to waste.

I asked my Mexican homie today about that...I asked him about the gathring at his crib...and he said basically they all drank like 200 beers between about 12 dudes...and they were mad as Hell at Gaynelo for not hitting back...:lol and missing pretty every punch...he said they were forced to quietly recognize that Money was in the pocket all night and boxing him straight up and just kicked his ass...they were hurt it was a Mexican Holiday....it was supposed to be their night :lmao for Mexicans it was the equivalent of Black History Month...high fucking expectations for that night...they cooked large Mexican dinners...it was a fucking fiesta and Money shat on it with no remorse :lol

poor left and technique....those two bitches had it coming

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm up a g, that's shopping bag money. Meanwhile you're paying $20 for a cheesy TMT hat. Floyd impacts the economy in more ways than one :lol

up a g? a gordito up your ass :lol

Katherine Robinson
09-17-2013, 06:41 PM
White pants does not understand boxing whatsoever. There is far more to the sport than reach and strength. All the greatest boxers have been surgical in their fights. It is what seperates the likes of Ali and Jones Jr. from Tyson and Haggler.

FatBeaner
09-17-2013, 06:43 PM
What fight. I got better things to do than watch a monkeybrawler take on patsies to boost his pockets.

Katherine Robinson
09-17-2013, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4EC7l_Dt30&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Quite an amazing display, boxing will degrade severely with him gone.

I. Hustle
09-18-2013, 09:21 AM
I was pulling for Canelo all the way. I can't stand Mayweather and never gave him a shot at winning. I'll man up and admit it 100%. Mayweather is too fast and when he felt a couple of those punches he jumped on his bike.
Even I was mad at the judge that scored it even.