PDA

View Full Version : Florida A&M vs Ohio State

Avante
09-17-2013, 11:15 PM
While the NFL has had a ton of players out of those HBCU schools, those teams just don't have the depth of talent to deal with Kent State much less Ohio State. I understand why these games are played but they do need to be stopped.

We also have...

Bethune Cookman vs FSU
Savannah State vs Miami

It's ridiculous.

Now before somebody says...well how about Akron almost beating Michigan? Akron is far superior to what we see in the HBCU anymore. Yes way back when before black athletes could play in the SEC etc they had some quality teams.

This all star HBCU offense not bad.

QB...Steve McNair...Alcorn
RB...Walter Payton...Jackson State
RB...Leroy Kelly...Morgan State
WR..Jerry Rice...Mississippi Valley State
WR...Bob Hayes..Florida A&M
TE...Shannon Sharpe...Savannah State

Five Hall of Famers up there.

Blake
09-18-2013, 08:00 AM
While the NFL has had a ton of players out of those HBCU schools, those teams just don't have the depth of talent to deal with Kent State much less Ohio State. I understand why these games are played but they do need to be stopped.

They don't need to be stopped. You're just a pussy.

Avante
09-18-2013, 11:52 AM
They don't need to be stopped. You're just a pussy.

You don't even know what's being talked about do ya small fry?

Last season...

Akron 66 Morgan St 6
Arizona 56 SCSt 0
Arkansas State 56 Alcorn 0
FSU 55 Savannah St 0
Miss St 56 Jackson St 9
New Mexico 66 Southern U 21..WOW~~~~~~
Oklahoma 66 FAMU 13

and on and on...

I know....huh?

Just imagine the Seahawks playing Washington State.

lebomb
09-18-2013, 12:10 PM
You don't even know what's being talked about do ya small fry?

Last season...

Akron 66 Morgan St 6
Arizona 56 SCSt 0
Arkansas State 56 Alcorn 0
FSU 55 Savannah St 0
Miss St 56 Jackson St 9
New Mexico 66 Southern U 21..WOW~~~~~~
Oklahoma 66 FAMU 13

and on and on...

I know....huh?

Just imagine the Seahawks playing Washington State.

Dont listen to dick butter above your post..........at least you get some pussy.

Anyhow, Its a money thing and its fills holes in schedules.......thats all. The smaller schools need the money, and the larger FBS schools need an ass to stomp straight through the playing field to pad their records. Win win situation I suppose.

Avante
09-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Dont listen to dick butter above your post..........at least you get some pussy.

Anyhow, Its a money thing and its fills holes in schedules.......thats all. The smaller schools need the money, and the larger FBS schools need an ass to stomp straight through the playing field to pad their records. Win win situation I suppose.

Trust me bro I'm just like everyone else, we all use Blake as a speed bump, just roll right over the little pest/punk/idiot/moron.

I know why these games are played but I don't like it. The level of talent is just too far different there. It really is no different than a pro team playing a college team.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2013, 12:35 PM
You should be happy these games are played.... without the money they get from these asswhoopings, there'd be no more HBCU track programs for you to jerk off to :lol

Blake
09-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Trust me bro I'm just like everyone else, we all use Blake as a speed bump, just roll right over the little pest/punk/idiot/moron.

Remember det time you sent me a private message full of f-bombs demanding that i stop being mean to you?

I do. Det was funny.

lebomb
09-18-2013, 01:09 PM
I know why these games are played but I don't like it. The level of talent is just too far different there. It really is no different than a pro team playing a college team.

I agree with you, but Clippbutter has a point.

Avante
09-18-2013, 01:42 PM
You should be happy these games are played.... without the money they get from these asswhoopings, there'd be no more HBCU track programs for you to jerk off to :lol

So tell me slick how do those NAIA/Division III schools survive, you do know they never play the Ohio States of the world....right?

You do know those HBCU schools have been playing football for a long long long time...right?

Avante
09-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Remember det time you sent me a private message full of f-bombs demanding that i stop being mean to you?

I do. Det was funny.

Why not tell the truth, it was....dude, stop bugging me, following me around...ok?....right? You are simply too stupid to make it worth my time.

NFO
09-18-2013, 01:47 PM
So tell me slick how do those NAIA/Division III schools survive?

Not smart enough to figure that one out on your own?

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 02:44 PM
So tell me slick how do those NAIA/Division III schools survive, you do know they never play the Ohio States of the world....right?They don't give out athletic scholarships, that's how.

And most football programs are subsidized by their schools anyway.

Avante
09-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Not smart enough to figure that one out on your own?

Can you even name an NAIA school little fella?

Avante
09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
They don't give out athletic scholarships, that's how.

And most football programs are subsidized by their schools anyway.

So without the athletic scholarship there would be no HBCU schools?

NFO
09-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Can you even name an NAIA school little fella?

There is one school in my town, so I am aware of several NAIA schools.

Couldn't answer the question I asked so you deflected and asked another question to mask your stupidity. Shocker

Time for you to go back and swim in the kiddie pool.

Blake
09-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Why not tell the truth, it was....dude, stop bugging me, following me around...ok?....right? You are simply too stupid to make it worth my time.

Yeah i know,

"leg humping, ok?, why do you follow me around?do you even know, I'm going to ignore you forever, yada, etc"

Avante
09-18-2013, 04:25 PM
There is one school in my town, so I am aware of several NAIA schools.

Couldn't answer the question I asked so you deflected and asked another question to mask your stupidity. Shocker

Time for you to go back and swim in the kiddie pool.

Everyone knows the situation with the NAIA/Div III, the point was they still play football...regardless. Which..ZXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMed... right over your pointy little head.

Avante
09-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Yeah i know,

"leg humping, ok?, why do you follow me around?do you even know, I'm going to ignore you forever, yada, etc"

You're little more than a zit little one. Just hope it goes away and when ya notice it didn't you're bummed.

NFO
09-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Everyone knows the situation with the NAIA/Div III,

You didn't.

the point was they still play football...regardless.

No shit Sherlock? What great unsolved mystery will you present next.

Which..ZXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMed... right over your pointy little head.

No I got your lame point. Lame point from a lame poster. Moral of the story, your an idiot.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 05:10 PM
So without the athletic scholarship there would be no HBCU schools?
That wasn't your question and this question is much stupider. Colleges don't exist to field sports teams. You might have learned that at Tree U or whatever place you went to not on an athletic scholarship.

Blake
09-18-2013, 05:26 PM
You're little more than a zit little one. Just hope it goes away and when ya notice it didn't you're bummed.

Nope, nobody buys what you're trying to sell. Just too many meltdowns including the nuclear PM you sent me.

Avante
09-18-2013, 06:07 PM

You didn't.

No shit Sherlock? What great unsolved mystery will you present next.

No I got your lame point. Lame point from a lame poster. Moral of the story, your an idiot.

How many of these do nothing leg humpers are out there anyway? This one dumber than usual.

Avante
09-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Nope, nobody buys what you're trying to sell. Just too many meltdowns including the nuclear PM you sent me.

That coming from a guy who can't even talk Texas Tech football...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
09-18-2013, 06:24 PM
That coming from a guy who can't even talk Texas Tech football...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do. You're a fucking loon.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2013, 06:31 PM
So tell me slick how do those NAIA/Division III schools survive, you do know they never play the Ohio States of the world....right?
Those programs are far cheaper to operate, tbh....

Avante
09-18-2013, 06:35 PM
I do. You're a fucking loon.

I'm not the one following people around small fry.

Avante
09-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Those programs are far cheaper to operate, tbh....

The point is no matter what the situation the HBCU isn't going to dump football. They'd simply join Division III.

Who wants to see Ohio State totally destroy Grambling, Morgan State, FAMU etc etc, this is bad for the sport. You could pick an all star team from the HBCU and they'd still get crushed.

The big guys there are fat, the fast guys are tiny, the QB's can't throw worth a damn, then all those penalties. I watch these teams play it's really really bad.Sure they'll be..one...quality player out there,

NFO
09-18-2013, 07:01 PM
How many of these do nothing leg humpers are out there anyway? This one dumber than usual.

Someone is butthurt. Just turn off the computer, walk upstairs and out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

Avante
09-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Someone is butthurt. Just turn off the computer, walk upstairs and out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

You honestly believe a little know..0...freak like you has me butthurt..hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Midgets..sheesh~~~~~

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 08:05 PM
Why do you watch terrible football?

JoeTait75
09-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Who wants to see Ohio State totally destroy Grambling, Morgan State, FAMU etc etc

104,000 people at the Horseshoe, that's who.

Avante
09-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Why do you watch terrible football?

You have to take into consideration how deep I;m into the HBCU. I go back to the days of Mozelle Elllerbe out of Tuskegee, who can forget St Augustines Rozie Singletary? Then there was JD Smith the first HBCU 100 yard rusher in the NFL out of NCA&T. Clem Daneils the firt 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders out of Prairie View. Otis Taylor the first big and fast receiver also out of Prairie View.

Hall of Famers

Leroy Kelly Morgan State
Deacon Jones South Carolina St
Buck Buchanon, Willie Brown, Charlie Joiner out of Grambling
"Bullet" Bob Hayes out of FAMU
Walter Payton, Lem Barney out of Jackson State
Jerry Rice out of MVS
Shannon Sharpe Savannah St

Those HBCU games are interesting especialy if ya know the histories involved, which I do.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 08:18 PM
You have to take into consideration how deep I;m into the HBCU. I go back to the days of Mozelle Elllerbe out of Tuskegee, who can forget St Augustines Rozie Singletary? Then there was JD Smith the first HBCU 100 yard rusher in the NFL out of NCA&T. Clem Daneils the firt 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders out of Prairie View. Otis Taylor the first big and fast receiver also out of Prairie View.

Hall of Famers

Leroy Kelly Morgan State
Deacon Jones South Carolina St
Buck Buchanon, Willie Brown, Charlie Joiner out of Grambling
"Bullet" Bob Hayes out of FAMU
Walter Payton, Lem Barney out of Jackson State
Jerry Rice out of MVS
Shannon Sharpe Savannah St

Those HBCU games are, interesating especialy if ya knowthe histories involved, which I do.So you watch terrible football because like ten people in history played good?

That's awful.

Avante
09-18-2013, 08:53 PM
So you watch terrible football because like ten people in history played good?

That's awful.

Well actually...

Harold Jackson
Jubilee Dunbar
Essex Johnson
Harold Hat
Willie Ellison
Emerson Boozer
Robert Holmes
Mack Lee Hill
Harold Carmichael
Hewritt Dixon
Speedy Duncan
Willie McGee
Warren Wells
Ken Burrough
Charlie Frazier
Jimmy Smith
Aenaes Williams
Clarence Childs
Eugene White
Willie Galimore
Boobie Clarke
Gloster Richardson
Sammy White

could play.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 09:09 PM
That's it?

Terrible. What a waste of time.

Avante
09-18-2013, 09:17 PM
That's it?

Terrible. What a waste of time.

There was also..

Ben “Big Ben” Stevenson spent his first years at Tuskegee University as a prep-schooler, which at the time allowed him to play eight seasons
in all for the Golden Tigers, from 1923 to 1930. During that span, the team amazingly suffered only two defeats. Stevenson combined speed (9.8 100-yard dash), strength and durability. Scoring on a combination of long runs and drop kicks, he also played defensive back, earning a reputation as one of the top pass thieves in the conference. Stevenson was named to seven consecutive Black College All-America teams, numerous Negro all-time All-America teams and was voted as the game's greatest all-around player.

and...

Richard Stebbins
Al Denson
Bob Paremore
Grundy Harris
Elmore Harris
Willie Lanier
Choo Choo Brackens
Johnny Samples
Nolan Smith

ChumpDumper
09-18-2013, 09:33 PM
So it's just collecting more names for your almanac lists.

Great.

Avante
09-18-2013, 09:39 PM
So it's just collecting more names for your almanac lists.

Great.

Boy that must be some Almanac...

Old blues cats from...Mississippi, Georgia, Piedmont, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, St. Louis.
History of...boxing, rasslin', the sci fi novel. sword & sorcery, NFL, AFL, HBCU, NCAA
Boby building legends
History of...rock, reggae, rockabilly, soul, jazz, R&B, country

Ever think...Avante sure has a lot of interests and he's a poet and an artist.

Avante
09-18-2013, 09:47 PM
104,000 people at the Horseshoe, that's who.

I don't buy it.

JoeTait75
09-18-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't buy it.

You win, Avante. Probably only going to be 100,000 people there.

Blake
09-18-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm not the one following people around small fry.

we've been over this before. This is an open messageboard.

Avante
09-18-2013, 10:12 PM
You win, Avante. Probably only going to be 100,000 people there.

I don't buy anyone cares about the game.

Avante
09-18-2013, 10:13 PM
we've been over this before. This is an open messageboard.

Ok so tell me why do you spend a huge % of your time here in my threads/ talking at me?

Blake
09-18-2013, 10:44 PM
Ok so tell me why do you spend a huge % of your time here in my threads/ talking at me?

I'm on topic almost every time, this thread included. Why do you spend an even bigger % of your time crying about posters being mean to you.

I think I can honestly say I've never seen a bigger, sensitive, more butthurt pussy than you.

Now come back with more crying like you always do, pussy.

Avante
09-18-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm on topic almost every time, this thread included. Why do you spend an even bigger % of your time crying about posters being mean to you.

I think I can honestly say I've never seen a bigger, sensitive, more butthurt pussy than you.

Now come back with more crying like you always do, pussy.

Where have I ever said anything about anyone being mean? I'm mean, I don't give a fuck at all about...mean...I dig mean. What I talk about is little shits like you who have no clue what I'm talking about but still latch on and hump away? You know nothing at all about the HBCU yet here you are.

When have you ever been able to talk about my interests, yet here you keep coming...why? I could take you to school talking Texas Tech...trust me.

Blake
09-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Neh. You get fiery red assed when someone calls you an idiot.

You can't handle people being mean to you. You're a huge vagina.

Avante
09-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Neh. You get fiery red assed when someone calls you an idiot.

You can't handle people being mean to you. You're a huge vagina.

Do you really think I don't get the game? You guys see a guy who knows all this shit I do. now what are you going to do? Hell yes everything you can to belittle/degrade, that's simply human nature. I'm well aware of that and expect it. You..MUST.."I'll show him he's not so smart"......that's how it works on these boards. Hell little guy I can take you back to the first season the Red Raiders ever had and that sort of thing bugs people they want everyone as...huh?...as they are.

Look at yourself small fry, you can't really talk football with me and you know it. Who was the first Red Raider ever drafted, you don't have a clue.

Blake
09-18-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm mean. U mad.

Avante
09-18-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm mean. U mad.

Trust me little guy the last thing I think of when it comes to you is..mean. You are one of those little freaks who gets a nut bugging people while in hiding because out in the real world you take a beating. Now in hiding you get some revenge against that world that shits on your dumbass day in and day out. We all see it small fry it's very obvious. Why I get all your attention is also real obvious, you feel inferior so you need to hassle because it makes you feel better.

What really bugs me however is why do I waste time on you? I'm guessing...pity. Or maybe It's me just having some fun out of stomping around on your moronic ass.

You must find me captivating....,huh?

ChumpDumper
09-19-2013, 12:57 AM
You just said you care. But then again you care about lots of boring almanac things no one else cares about.

NFO
09-19-2013, 07:46 AM
You honestly believe you have me butthurt..hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and you seem to be enjoying it. Not shocking honestly.

Then no one would go and it wouldn't be televised.

Avante
09-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Yep, and you seem to be enjoying it. Not shocking honestly.

Then no one would go and it wouldn't be televised.

You do realize this ain't got shit to do with FAMU...right? Trust me little fella nobody gives a shit about this game.

Avante
09-19-2013, 11:02 AM
You just said you care. But then again you care about lots of boring almanac things no one else cares about.

You do realize that all that stuff I talk about can be found talked about in depth (just like I do) on boards dedicated to that topic...right?

NFO
09-19-2013, 11:23 AM
You do realize this ain't got shit to do with FAMU...right?

Wow, dude. Where do you come up with these great questions? Can I ask a blatantly obvious question to?

Trust me little fella nobody gives a shit about this game.

Talking in absolutes eh. Then no one would go and businesses wouldn't put them on TV. Yes these types of games have less interest and importance, but that depends on from whose perespective you are looking at this from.

Trust me, nobody gives a shit about you, except the Government who cuts you a check once a month.

Avante
09-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Wow, dude. Where do you come up with these great questions? Can I ask a blatantly obvious questio

Talking in absolutes eh. Then no one would go and businesses wouldn't put them on TV. Yes these types of games have less interest and importance, but that depends on from whose perespective you are looking at this from.

Trust me, nobody gives a shit about you, except the Government who cuts you a check once a month.

Don't know shit about football do ya slick?

ChumpDumper
09-19-2013, 12:29 PM
You do realize this ain't got shit to do with FAMU...right? Trust me little fella nobody gives a shit about this game.There will be 100,000 people at the game and more watching on television.

You're going to watch it.

Avante
09-19-2013, 01:53 PM
There will be 100,000 people at the game and more watching on television.

You're going to watch it.

Like talking to a little kid...wow~~~~~~~~~~~

OSU fans are going to be there if they played the local Police Department. It's about the tail gating, the atmosphere, it ain't got shit to do with the actual game vs this opponet. What is the betting line..OSU -50?

Dude, you really do need to get out more. And no I won't be watching it.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Like talking to a little kid...wow~~~~~~~~~~~

OSU fans are going to be there if they played the local Police Department. It's about the tail gating, the atmosphere, it ain't got shit to do with the actual game vs this opponet. What is the betting line..OSU -50?So hundreds of thousands of people give a shit about this game.

You said no one does.

You were wrong.

Dude, you really do need to get out more. And no I won't be watching it.So you lied about watching HBCU football too.

OK.

NFO
09-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Don't know shit about football do ya slick?

Kind of like you don't know whit about, well anything.

Keep trying kid. I got it come up with another one of those dynamite questions again.

Avante
09-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Kind of like you don't know whit about, well anything.

Keep trying kid. I got it come up with another one of those dynamite questions again.

I don't? Wanna try and talk the HBCU with me?

NFO
09-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Wanna try and talk the HBCU with me?

Not really. I don't see the point. Maybe Kool would be interested though.

Avante
09-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Not really. I don't see the point. Maybe Kool would be interested though.

translation

What is the HBCU?

Avante
09-21-2013, 01:56 PM
I think it's something like big guys..130 HBCU 0.