PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Now That Timmy Is Divorced

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Does he ever have to fake liking PUSSY again? :lol

Rogue
09-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Timmy never pretended to like any pussy though. he just had one at home to breed those little bastards for him and bitch's work is already done. Having a bitch at home doesn't mean having to like her imho, some dudes just use them as toilets to piss their semen in, an alternative for Tim during the off-season when he couldn't get any asshole of his teammates'.

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2013, 11:15 PM
at leasts his not beggin for pussy or raping someone...

spurraider21
09-18-2013, 11:47 PM
who said Duncan's gay?

z0sa
09-19-2013, 01:36 AM
:lol the obsession continues.

And no, nothing you will ever say, nor argument you will make, will convince anyone with a brain youre not obsessed

Sean Cagney
09-19-2013, 01:51 AM
who said Duncan's gay?

Some fucking stupid clowns on these boards here, real men in the real world I talked to said yeah his bitch is salty because no money coming her way by signing the pre nup and she is lying to try and save face. Idiots on these boards though is not the real world, a bunch of stupid clown ass kids who all day try to make a joke and really have no life at all and post all day long like this little bitch Kool Aid Man etc.

To the real world though he is a legend and one of the best ever to do it, well known and well respected.

spurraider21
09-19-2013, 01:53 AM
whats funny is that they literally can't name one person who made any allegation of it. all it is was one anonymous (:lol) source giving one quote over 2 months ago. with zero follow up.

Axegrinder
09-19-2013, 04:06 AM
Laker fans just lashing out like infants because they know the team they worship are in the toilet.

AchillesHeel
09-19-2013, 05:00 AM
Why did I even click on this thread, Kool is obviously interested in some man on man action, probably going back to his college days, when him and his drunken frat boy "accidentally" woke up nude in the bed together.

Arnold Toht
09-19-2013, 06:56 AM
:lol the obsession continues.

And no, nothing you will ever say, nor argument you will make, will convince anyone with a brain youre not obsessed

http://chimpmania.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10756&d=1343775521&thumb=1

^ :lol

racm
09-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Does Kool want Timmy's D or what?

How odd that a man would be so interested in another man's sexuality...

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Does Kool want Timmy's D or what?

How odd that a man would be so interested in another man's sexuality...racism - stop trying to :downspin: shit. -10 points s:loln for deflecting on Jim's sexual prowess.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2013, 08:41 AM
whats funny is that they literally can't name one person who made any allegation of it. all it is was one anonymous (:lol) source giving one quote over 2 months ago. with zero follow up.

boiled down:

Kobe - dick in the pussy
TOSB - dick in the booty

Rogue
09-19-2013, 09:30 AM
At least it's not a man that I'm obsessed with. I love my goddess but it isn't because she's a woman and she's so phenomenally gorgeous, I love her to an obsessive level because I've found an affinity with her, something identical that we were both born with. We both have ambitions despite working in different professions, and we both have stage fear, chilling and sweating in front of a big crowd, and it really impresses me how she handles everything so well. She's a perfect role model to me in some way and I crave to be a student of hers someday. To cite the famous quote of my friend Culburn, my goddess and I are like a brother and a sister born to different moms.

She's just a goddess to me, whom I've been and will always be loving for no reasons. I would love her just as much even if I were a woman straight, and even when wrinkles crawl onto her face in a few decades I'm still gonna be loving her all the same... :cry

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2013, 09:56 AM
At least it's not a man that I'm obsessed with. I love my goddess but it isn't because she's a woman and she's so phenomenally gorgeous, I love her to an obsessive level because I've found an affinity with her, something identical that we were both born with. We both have ambitions despite working in different professions, and we both have stage fear, chilling and sweating in front of a big crowd, and it really impresses me how she handles everything so well. She's a perfect role model to me in some way and I crave to be a student of hers someday. To cite the famous quote of my friend Culburn, my goddess and I are like a brother and a sister born to different moms.

She's just a goddess to me, whom I've been and will always be loving for no reasons. I would love her just as much even if I were a woman straight, and even when wrinkles crawl onto her face in a few decades I'm still gonna be loving her all the same... :cry

would you eat her pussy after she fucked an Obama look alike?

spurraider21
09-19-2013, 10:28 AM
boiled down:

Kobe - dick in the pussy
TOSB - dick in the booty

how you do know? who alleged that tim is gay?

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2013, 11:18 AM

:lol talk about defending your man

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 02:53 PM
boiled down:

Kobe - dick in the pussy
TOSB - dick in the booty
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Why did Jim put a gag order on his ex-wife? Why did he have a secret divorce? When Kobe was accused of rape, with his wife sitting right next to him at his press conference, he told the world his side of the story. Like a man. He didn't have to hide behind his CIA coach's connections keeping the media from going public with his business. He faced his issues head on and you know what? He's still married. Why? Because he's a man. Husbands and wives can work anything out in a true heterosexual relationship, but two grownup alpha females cannot. That's why Amy had to go. Real talk son. Neal with it. :lol

I got some simple trivia for you to make up for all the points I've taken away from you based on this topic. Call it extra credit because I'm such a nice guy. Guess what the below means:

Jim: 1
Kobe: 0

Jim: 4
Kobe: 5 (OK - that was an easy one :lol)

:downspin:

whitemamba
09-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Why did Jim put a gag order on his ex-wife? Why did he have a secret divorce? When Kobe was accused of rape, with his wife sitting right next to him at his press conference, he told the world his side of the story. Like a man. He didn't have to hide behind his CIA coach's connections keeping the media from going public with his business. He faced his issues head on and you know what? He's still married. Why? Because he's a man. Husbands and wives can work anything out in a true heterosexual relationship, but two grownup alpha females cannot. That's why Amy had to go. Real talk son. Neal with it. :lol

I got some simple trivia for you to make up for all the points I've taken away from you based on this topic. Call it extra credit because I'm such a nice guy. Guess what the below means:

LkrFan going all in. :lol

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 03:48 PM
LkrFan going all in. :lol
:lol

ambchang
09-19-2013, 03:57 PM

He sure did

http://sandrarose.com/images14/kobe-bryant-crying.jpg?42e305

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

ambchang
09-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Real man indeed:

Loya: "Is this, I don't mean to offend you in any way but is this a habit of yours, that you cheat on your wife?"

Winters: "Has this ever happened before?"

Bryant: "Um, yes, with one other person. And she could actually testify I do that um, I do the same thing, I hold her from the back, I put my hands (inaudible)."

Loya: "And who's that other person?"

Bryant: "Her name is Michelle."

Loya: "And this is somebody you frequent or one time incident or ...?"

Bryant: "No. She's a, she's a frequent (inaudible)."

Loya: "And your wife..."

Bryant: (Inaudible)

Loya: "Obviously your wife doesn't know about this?"

Bryant:" No. Nothing man, seriously."

Loya: "Are you willing to pay that if she is?"

Bryant: "I got to. I got to. I'm in the worst (edited) situation."

There's a lot more manly quotes, but I will leave it at that for now.

spurraider21
09-19-2013, 04:07 PM

Oh Tim has always been a behind the scenes guy. For a while the names of his kids wasn't publicly owned. He doesn't hold random press conferences and isn't desperate for media attention, with twitter and shit. The fact that he's keeping his divorce quiet is perfectly in character. And whipped Kobe bought his bitch that bigass ring to keep her on his side.
And since when is keeping a divorce quiet = proof that a man is gay/bi? That's a weird conclusion to jump to tbh

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Oh Tim has always been a behind the scenes guy. For a while the names of his kids wasn't publicly owned. He doesn't hold random press conferences and isn't desperate for media attention, with twitter and shit. The fact that he's keeping his divorce quiet is perfectly in character. And whipped Kobe bought his bitch that bigass ring to keep her on his side.
And since when is keeping a divorce quiet = proof that a man is gay/bi? That's a weird conclusion to jump to tbh
So we agree that two grownup alpha females cannot coexist? :lol

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Real man indeed:

There's a lot more manly quotes, but I will leave it at that for now.
This was made public. Kobe's still married. Jim kept his gay shit secret. He's cucked and now divorced. Capeesh? :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2013, 04:21 PM
This was made public. Kobe's still married. Jim kept his gay shit secret. He's cucked and now divorced. Capeesh? :lol

:lol He did grow up in a christian locker room...:lol just like the Clergy I'm sure Pastor Robinson taught him some neat tricks :lol

ambchang
09-19-2013, 04:28 PM

Lol. The media made it public for him after a criminal charge.

I will give your manly brain another 9 years to process and note the difference.

ambchang
09-19-2013, 04:32 PM
No surprises. Laker fans with the revisionist history like they are supposed to.

My hero Kobe voluntarily had a press conference to announce he raped. :cry

So manly. :cry

Laker fans obsessing over a man they say is gay :cry this makes them very heterosexual.

Crying like a man :cry. Twice on national TV :cry

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 04:41 PM
No surprises. Laker fans with the revisionist history like they are supposed to.

My hero Kobe voluntarily had a press conference to announce he raped. :cry

So manly. :cry

Laker fans obsessing over a man they say is gay :cry this makes them very heterosexual.

Crying like a man :cry. Twice on national TV :cry
You need me to boil it down for you? Let me know son cause I got you covered. :tu

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Lol. The media made it public for him after a criminal charge.

I will give your manly brain another 9 years to process and note the difference.
How come BSPN didn't jump all over Amy's claim? Because it's boring like Jim's heterosexual skills. I mean, who in their right mind leaves a multi-millionaire and calls him a faggot? Where there is pink smoke, there's a gay fire somewhere. :lol

LkrFan
09-19-2013, 04:50 PM
He sure did

http://sandrarose.com/images14/kobe-bryant-crying.jpg?42e305

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry
Honest question, what thoughts immediately come to mind when you see this pic?

http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Tim-duncan-500x648.jpg

Real talk. No :downspin: shit either.

ambchang
09-19-2013, 04:53 PM
You need me to boil it down for you? Let me know son cause I got you covered. :tu

Changing the subject because hero is proven to be a fake tough fruit.

Crying in public twice.

So whipped he had to cry in front of everyone to appease his wife.

So whipped he had to break up his relationship with his parents.

So whipped he allowed his witch of a wife to abuse his maids and didn't utter a word on it.

How come BSPN didn't jump all over Amy's claim? Because it's boring like Jim's heterosexual skills. I mean, who in their right mind leaves a multi-millionaire and calls him a faggot? Where there is pink smoke, there's a gay fire somewhere. :lol

Lol. Because basketball players divorce all the time and Kobe is the only one with any significance to rape. Do I have to give you another 9 years to digest this? With you horsepower, you may finally realize what's going on when cold fusion is our primary source of energy.

spurraider21
09-19-2013, 04:59 PM
so a nobody like Jason Collins being gay is a national headline for weeks, but a superstar like tim duncan, and nobody says a thing... hm maybe its because there's nothing to report. think about that one

Rogue
09-19-2013, 06:06 PM
would you eat her pussy after she fucked an Obama look alike?
No, because I would never want a pair of big tonsillitis in my mouth. My goddess sucked a black dick (like the pic I once showed you) and got her mouth infected, and I'd never want anything like that cuz shit would be painful as fuck

http://symptomsdictionary.com/images/strep_throat.jpg

ezau
09-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Now that Jerry Buss is dead....:lol

ezau
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM

I remember this: http://www.finalcall.com/artman/uploads/1/magic-j_hiv_file1.jpg

Clipper Nation
09-19-2013, 10:06 PM

Reminds me of this:

http://i.imgur.com/HzHWqHZ.jpg