PDA

View Full Version : dirty lolutsa

The Reckoning
09-18-2013, 11:21 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jakel11/who-are-the-dirtiest-teams-in-college-football-answer-the-on

dirtiest program in college football :rollin

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/9/17/3/enhanced-buzz-14934-1379403518-11.jpg

Blake
09-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Seems like par for a Coker coached team, if true.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Buncha borderline calls and dead ball scuffles. We'll see how the season progresses.

FkLA
09-19-2013, 03:42 AM
All the start-ups or recent FBS move ups are on there. Small sample size imo. Either way could care less, 8-4 last season tbh !!

lebomb
09-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Yeah, and you fuckers said we were soft and pussies, now we are gangstahs........... :rolleyes

Make your minds up.

Blake
09-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Yeah, and you fuckers said we were soft and pussies, now we are gangstahs........... :rolleyes

Make your minds up.

take that, strawman!

Pelicans78
09-19-2013, 08:33 AM
Hell yeah, South Alabama is tied for 3rd.

symple19
09-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Hell yeah, South Alabama is tied for 3rd.

How are they progressing? I haven't paid any attention, but hope they can continue to rise. More competition is always better, imo

Pelicans78
09-19-2013, 02:31 PM
How are they progressing? I haven't paid any attention, but hope they can continue to rise. More competition is always better, imo

Pretty good so far. After last season and the first game of the season I was really skeptical of the direction, but they bounced back with two wins in a row at Tulane and an upset win over Petrino's Western Kentucky team so I'm really encouraged. They play at Tennessee next week so that will be interesting.

symple19
09-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Pretty good so far. After last season and the first game of the season I was really skeptical of the direction, but they bounced back with two wins in a row at Tulane and an upset win over Petrino's Western Kentucky team so I'm really encouraged. They play at Tennessee next week so that will be interesting.

Good to hear :tu

FkLA
09-19-2013, 07:07 PM
The Jags and Texas State will run the SunBelt very soon tbh.

DMX7
09-19-2013, 08:10 PM
3 games into the season... wow.

Pelicans78
09-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Good to hear :tu

The goal long-term is to surpass Troy as the 3rd best team in Alabama as well as consistently win the Sun Belt.

Pelicans78
09-20-2013, 05:18 PM
The Jags and Texas State will run the SunBelt very soon tbh.

I wonder how much UTSA will hurt Texas State. Seems like the RRs will take recruits away from the Bobcats. But San Marcos is a really nice place outside of the summer heat. Same as Mobile.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2013, 07:04 PM
I wonder how much UTSA will hurt Texas State. Seems like the RRs will take recruits away from the Bobcats. But San Marcos is a really nice place outside of the summer heat. Same as Mobile.It's kind of interesting as there is still some overlap in recruiting areas for UTSA and State (Texas, Louisiana, Alabama). I can only assume that the advantages UTSA currently has are the stadium, coach, perceived conference status and OOC schedule. State's campus life can't be understated by comparison though.

I still think that there could be another bowl in the dome with UTSA/C-USA and State/Sun Belt tie-ins. There's no reason for C-USA to be in the Hawai'i Bowl anymore and the Belt could use any bowl it can get.

FkLA
09-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Very true, Chump. I was going to mention Texas State being a more traditional campus too...from the campus life to the on-campus stadium and facilities. Up until a couple of weeks ago UTSA was not only playing off-campus but also practicing in a high school complex. UTSA still has some catching up to do there. Texas State has actually had higher rated recruiting classes early on than UTSA.

And an Alamadome bowl tie-in for C-USA would be awesome. UTSA partnered up with the Alamo Bowl committee for the Houston game, so who knows maybe in the future we can get two bowls in SA.