PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Season 27 : Blood vs. Water

Brunodf
09-19-2013, 05:13 PM
So, who watched it?

Discuss.

Biernutz
09-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Gervase can't swim and almost cost the challenge. Then he trash talked afterward. He will be
gone first chance they get.

Clipper Nation
09-19-2013, 05:47 PM
There's been 27 seasons of this shit? I stopped after season 2 :lol

Brunodf
09-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Gervase can't swim and almost cost the challenge. Then he trash talked afterward. He will be
gone first chance they get.

Agree, Gervase is the weakest link.

This new family vs family thing was better than i expected, but i am not sure if the redemption island is a good idea...

There's been 27 seasons of this shit? I stopped after season 2 :lol
Come on son, Survivor is better than any reality show not named The Amazing Race.

Clipper Nation
09-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Come on son, Survivor is better than any reality show not named The Amazing Race.

Big Brother, even with all its faults, is still better than Survivor or the boring-ass Amazing Race, tbh....

Brunodf
09-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Big Brother, even with all its faults, is still better than Survivor or the boring-ass Amazing Race, tbh....
:rollinGood one.

Clipper Nation
09-19-2013, 09:02 PM
:rollinGood one.
The live feeds make Big Brother worth watching, and Survivor and TAR don't have those, tbh....

Brunodf
09-19-2013, 10:54 PM
The live feeds make Big Brother worth watching, and Survivor and TAR don't have those, tbh....
Nice try. 3/10

Jacob1983
09-20-2013, 01:15 AM
Amazing Race is better than Survivor. I used to watch Survivor religiously but lost interest a couple of years ago. I watched the last one where the smarty pants guy won. I believe his name was Cochrane. He was probably one of the best or the best players in the history of Survivor. I watched the season premiere mainly because I wanted to see how the veterans did against their relatives. I was also curious to see if Rupert would check Candice's ass while they were on Redemption. I mean that ass was just there in his face and he did nothing. Is the gay couple really gay? I just find it hard to believe that that bubba hillbilly guy would be that southern flaming preppy guy. Seems like a mismatch.

mrsmaalox
09-20-2013, 01:20 PM
The last time I watched any of Survivor was a few episodes during the season that little drama queen Colton was on and he pretty much made me vow I'd never waste another second of my life on that bs. Then the other night I was channel surfing, get to CBS and what's the first thing I see? That manipulative crybaby bitch blubbering about who knows what.....:pimpslap

UZER
09-20-2013, 10:33 PM
The last time I watched any of Survivor was a few episodes during the season that little drama queen Colton was on and he pretty much made me vow I'd never waste another second of my life on that bs. Then the other night I was channel surfing, get to CBS and what's the first thing I see? That manipulative crybaby bitch blubbering about who knows what.....:pimpslap

I love me some Survivor, but I think Colton is the "jump the shark" player for the show, unfortunately.

Brunodf
09-27-2013, 01:37 AM
Boring episode tbh, only good thing is that Rupert lost

Biernutz
09-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Everyone hates Colton but I would like him to stay because they need
at least one asshole in each tribe to keep it interesting....How
boring would it be if they all got along...........

Lincoln
09-28-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm a closet survivor fan too tbh, Colton is a fuckin faggot and needs to go

I like the family twist tho, adds a whole ew element. My early favorite is the aras/vyas(wtf is his name?) bros

Axegrinder
09-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Coltons days are numbered. Already melting down

Brunodf
10-02-2013, 11:48 PM
:lolColton quit
:lolJohn blindsided
:lolRookies tribe
:lolFootball player is the next.

Great episode.

Jacob1983
10-03-2013, 12:35 AM
A lot of cry baby pussies on this season of Survivor. I mean this is Survivor. It's a fucking game. You are there to win a million dollars. You are not there to sit around and make friends and have a good time. You are there to win 1 million dollars. I am glad that Colton is gone. His whole gay emo bit is very annoying and extremely fake.

Lincoln
10-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Colton is a fucking faggot and I actually feel sorry for his bf who seems like a chill dude.

Football players wife Monica is pretty fucking hot but other than her there aren't too many hot girls this season ( would plow ciera and maybe Candace tho)

:lol John
:lol Candace butthurt next episode

I really wanted to see football player voted out and blindsided but his time will come. Favorite player so far, reminds me of Boston rob

mrsmaalox
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
I watched for a while last night, I'm so glad that bitch Colton is gone. How many more times do you think they'll keep bringing him back to do the exact same thing? I used to like to watch it before they started the "all-stars" or "veterans" vs the newbies seasons. I rarely watch anymore because bringing those folks back is just too much of a set up snd manipulation by the producers. Just pick some contestants and let them compete for pete's sake!

Lincoln
10-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I watched for a while last night, I'm so glad that bitch Colton is gone. How many more times do you think they'll keep bringing him back to do the exact same thing? I used to like to watch it before they started the "all-stars" or "veterans" vs the newbies seasons. I rarely watch anymore because bringing those folks back is just too much of a set up snd manipulation by the producers. Just pick some contestants and let them compete for pete's sake!
Yea vets vs rookies sucks but I was a fan of some of the all star seasons and some of the heroes vs villains ones

This one so far is turning out to be great tho just cause the family twist is a whole new element. Survivor china will always be the best tho. Glad they got rid of the gimmicky one world or exile island bs

Brunodf
10-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Yea vets vs rookies sucks but I was a fan of some of the all star seasons and some of the heroes vs villains ones

This one so far is turning out to be great tho just cause the family twist is a whole new element. Survivor china will always be the best tho. Glad they got rid of the gimmicky one world or exile island bs
Wut? China was boring. Villains vs Heroes and Micronezia were the best

Lincoln
10-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Imo phillipines was the best and caramoan was pretty fucking good too

China was just good because Amanda..I'd fuck

mrsmaalox
10-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Wow Caleb! That was awesome :)

Jacob1983
10-10-2013, 02:02 AM
The butthurt is very strong in this season of Survivor.

Lincoln
10-10-2013, 10:37 AM
this season is fucking awesome, last season (phillipines) and this season have delivered so far

I thought caleb was just a random that was gonna get voted off soon because the lack of cuts

has kat and that old bitch even had any commentaries or confessionals so far...?

Brunodf
10-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Very good season so far.
:lolStupid football player
:lolRookies tribe lost to 3 moms and an one armed man

Biernutz
10-11-2013, 03:53 PM
That was a nice blindside. I can't wait to see Brad Culpepper in a challenge on Redemption
Island with his haters Candice and John. Gervase and Tyson will get caught not sharing the
coconuts with the rest of the tribe. This will totally split the tribe and it will follow them into
the split. The season started a little slow but now its picking up.

Brunodf
10-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Good season.

:lol both brothers survived until the merge...

Old lady/daughter/Monica/Vytas/Aras vs Tyson/Gervase/Hayden/Caleb/Ciera. Whoever wins redemption island will be the swing vote.

Bold Predictions:

Ciera will tell them the truth about Tyson/Gervase

Laura will win redemption island

Tyson will be the 1st jury member

Vytas will betray his brother

Ciera will be in the final 5

Lincoln
10-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Laura b is ugly as fuck, disgustingly overweight, and is socially unaware and retarded

Glad they voted her smelly ass off

mrsmaalox
10-31-2013, 10:21 AM
Good season.

:lol both brothers survived until the merge...

Old lady/daughter/Monica/Vytas/Aras vs Tyson/Gervase/Hayden/Caleb/Ciera. Whoever wins redemption island will be the swing vote.

Bold Predictions:

Ciera will tell them the truth about Tyson/Gervase

Laura will win redemption island

Tyson will be the 1st jury member

Vytas will betray his brother

Ciera will be in the final 5

:wow Is that who is left after last night? The episode was pre-empted here because of the Spurs game so I'll have to watch later.

Brunodf
10-31-2013, 12:11 PM
:wow Is that who is left after last night? The episode was pre-empted here because of the Spurs game so I'll have to watch later.
Yeah

Jacob1983
10-31-2013, 04:00 PM
Laura definitely deserved it. You don't go up to someone and tell them that they are going to be voted off. That's just being arrogant and cocky.

Brunodf
11-07-2013, 01:09 AM
:lolCan't believe they voted Aras out

Tyson leading the game, who would've thought that:lol

mrsmaalox
11-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Laura or Monica should have gone.

Biernutz
11-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Now with Tina vote out to redemption island, Monica and the Tina's daughter Katie will
probably be the next to go. This season doesn't have as many blind sides like last year but
we are getting to where the alliances could change fast.

mrsmaalox
11-18-2013, 12:15 PM
I've never seen one of these Redemption Island versions till the end---I usually get bored and give it up. At what point does an RI castoff get to rejoin the game? I'm hoping it'll be one of the hunk brothers.

Brunodf
11-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Brother #1 = fail :lol losing to a 60 yr old lady

Brunodf
12-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Drawing rocks??? Are u f#cking kidding me???? Just the second time in 27 seasons :wow

Now somebody will come out of Redemption island and switch everything :lol

mrsmaalox
12-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Finally caught up with the last 2 weeks. Can't believe both hunk brothers are out and that wet dishrag Tina is still in :rolleyes