PDA

View Full Version : Belinelli to replace turnover machine in the Spurs

hater
09-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Belinelli's play at Eurobasket is eerily reminiscent to Ginobili's with the Spurs
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/9/19/4742344/marco-belinelli-eurobasket-spurs-ginobili-breakdown-pick-and-roll

For years now, Manu Ginobili has been the only playmaker on the Spurs roster that could actually execute those type of plays. George Hill and Gary Neal didn't have the creativity or the court vision to pull them off and T.J. Ford was not a threat to shoot. That forced Ginobili to often have to shoulder the playmaking burden all alone, lest the offense stagnate. With Belinelli in tow, Manu can now alternate between benefiting from the space they create as a spot up shooter and cutter and being the gatorade boy/cheerleader in the bench.

:lmao

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/drawlz600/Golden%20State%20of%20Mind%20Art/Belinelli_3.jpg

Super Mario time is near!!!!

Kool Bob Love
09-19-2013, 06:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdb7uyDhT_4

TheGreatYacht
09-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Pop better put Manu's ass in the bench if he starts jumping out of bounds and forcing those crazy passes. Pop was right many years ago when he once labeled Ginobili as being "crazy." Manu TURNOBILI... smh.

SpursDynasty21
09-19-2013, 08:17 PM
I hope that Belinelli gets a lot of playing time. I can see him being a big part of the team moving forward.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 08:21 PM
I salute the first three posters for their courage. It takes balls to speak or allude to the truth.

PlayNando
09-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Pop better put Manu's ass in the bench if he starts jumping out of bounds and forcing those crazy passes. Pop was right many years ago when he once labeled Ginobili as being "crazy." Manu TURNOBILI... smh.

I salute the first three posters for their courage. It takes balls to speak or allude to the truth.

STFU.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 08:44 PM
STFU. Suck my sack.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-19-2013, 10:22 PM
You all DESPERATELY need to be laid.

Like it or not, he's our shooting guard and our third option. Like it or not he's going to be the facilitator behind Parker. Crying and bitching isn't going to change it and Manu will be taking 14.5 million to the bank.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t6dcbXfCRRo/UDejwjFPdgI/AAAAAAAAAS8/7J7M7b2fBPk/s1600/Argentina+Gold.jpg

PlayNando
09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Suck my sack.
Make me.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 10:48 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t6dcbXfCRRo/UDejwjFPdgI/AAAAAAAAAS8/7J7M7b2fBPk/s1600/Argentina+Gold.jpg DUR DUR DUR I PLAY GOOD IN DUR FINELZ DUR DUR.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Make me. I don't have to make you. You are like a puppy chasing a giant bone. You do it willingly. Get lost, jerkoff. You are in over your empty head.

lefty
09-19-2013, 11:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971447_564894850228471_740310174_n.png

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 11:21 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971447_564894850228471_740310174_n.png That's it!! :)

weeks
09-19-2013, 11:52 PM
It's pretty sad how quickly and hatefully people will turn on you.
All your years of commitment and heart mean nothing to most fans.
Perpetually victims of the moment.

xmas1997
09-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Bandwagon fans need and seek instant gratification, thus the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome.
Whereas true fans are there through thick and thin.

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 12:05 AM
The guy threw the series on purpose. Then he shrugged like it was no big deal. Just admit it. "My kids were under a death threat. If I didn't throw the ball away and blow Games Six and Seven they would have killed them."

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 12:06 AM
Bandwagon fans need and seek instant gratification, thus the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome.
Whereas true fans are there through thick and thin.
You are thick--mentally. And thin--spiritually. Loser moron.

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Get lost, jerkoff.

Make me.

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 12:17 AM
You are thick--mentally. And thin--spiritually. Loser moron.
You are a bandwagoning POS.

SpursRock20
09-20-2013, 12:42 AM
Some of these "fans" on here just don't get it. I mean what the hell people? Yes, he played very badly, but the Heat had a very sound strategy on him and Pop didn't change a damn thing. I'm not trying to shift all of the blame to Pop or anything, but continually running those high screens and trapping the ball handler worked time and time again, yet Pop never had an answer. Manu threw some terrible passes in other situations too, but he was hopeless in those instances with the ball 30 feet from the basket and being the go-to guy. He's just not that guy anymore, especially against the Heat who had the best team-defense in the league.

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Spurs fans are pathetic. I've given up all hope.

This forum is a disgrace to the Spurs.

Ice009
09-20-2013, 02:09 AM
The thing is, in 2006 Manu was devastated and blamed himself, it wasn't only on him, but he put a lot of the blame on himself. That Manu wanted it, and I would ride with that Manu any day of the week. This time around, it just seems like he doesn't give a shit or realize how bad he played in some of the key games and moments. If he were to acknowledge that, then less people would probably get on him about his performance. Again, I don't think it is totally his fault, but I would have liked to have seen him take more responsibility for his play. Him saying that he played so-so just doesn't sit well with me and a lot of other fans. Hopefully, Manu comes back STRONG next season and shows us all that he really does give a shit and wants to make up for it in any way possible. That's the only true response from the real Manu.

ElNono
09-20-2013, 02:38 AM
I like Belli... I think he's an upgrade over Neal, which is the role he'll be playing...

BoricuaCJA
09-20-2013, 02:53 AM
The guy threw the series on purpose. Then he shrugged like it was no big deal. Just admit it. "My kids were under a death threat. If I didn't throw the ball away and blow Games Six and Seven they would have killed them."

If you actually believe that, you're not a Spurs fan. You seriously must be a troll from all your posts.

Captivus
09-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Belinelli and Manu can pay together, no doubt. Dont know how that backcourt will defend...but they can play and I assume they will play together.

Vash StampedE
09-20-2013, 10:03 AM
I didn't get to watch him play in the Fiba but if he does have playmaking skills, let's just hope that is translates to Spurs' system next season.

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 10:19 AM
This thread should be merged with the Beli thread already in place, if for no better reason than to cut down on the bashing!

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Spurs fans are pathetic. I've given up all hope.

This forum is a disgrace to the Spurs.
And you are a disgrace to this forum.

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 10:43 AM
If you actually believe that, you're not a Spurs fan. You seriously must be a troll from all your posts. That post was an obvious troll, but considering the guy has had death threats against his family a little bribery wouldn't be so far fetched, would it?

TheGreatYacht
09-20-2013, 12:25 PM
The thing is, in 2006 Manu was devastated and blamed himself, it wasn't only on him, but he put a lot of the blame on himself. That Manu wanted it, and I would ride with that Manu any day of the week. This time around, it just seems like he doesn't give a shit or realize how bad he played in some of the key games and moments. If he were to acknowledge that, then less people would probably get on him about his performance. Again, I don't think it is totally his fault, but I would have liked to have seen him take more responsibility for his play. Him saying that he played so-so just doesn't sit well with me and a lot of other fans. Hopefully, Manu comes back STRONG next season and shows us all that he really does give a shit and wants to make up for it in any way possible. That's the only true response from the real Manu.http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/a/a3/Truthbomb.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=yBOyRovyGvbqUM&tbnid=sd2-Rc9KshNzwM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdragonball.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFil e%3ATruthbomb.jpg&ei=94Q8UouNLaXA2AXNyIHQCg&bvm=bv.52434380,d.aWM&psig=AFQjCNFlcZugo1PuiQgyh2XnQzd8nLNpyw&ust=1379784290548844)

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Are you a Spurs fan, TGY, or a cafeteria Spur fan?
I would say the latter, if your posts are any indication.

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 01:48 PM
And you are a disgrace to this forum.
:lol :lol :lol

Idiotic post #1,184 from you.

Skull-1
09-20-2013, 08:46 PM

Idiotic post #1,184 from you. Keep it up. You'll catch me in no time.

TrainOfThought5
09-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Some of these "fans" on here just don't get it. I mean what the hell people? Yes, he played very badly, but the Heat had a very sound strategy on him and Pop didn't change a damn thing. I'm not trying to shift all of the blame to Pop or anything, but continually running those high screens and trapping the ball handler worked time and time again, yet Pop never had an answer. Manu threw some terrible passes in other situations too, but he was hopeless in those instances with the ball 30 feet from the basket and being the go-to guy. He's just not that guy anymore, especially against the Heat who had the best team-defense in the league.Theres truth in this without a doubt. But Gino is being paid enough that he cant escape the wrath of the fanbase. No amount of logic or reasoning will suffice...

PublicOption
09-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Ginobilli has never learned to played conservatively, he has continued his spastic play and never taken it easy. Even Jordan started taking more jump shots as he got older and was always an asset to the team even as he got older. Manu has never learned that at it cost us a championship.

rmt
09-21-2013, 12:20 PM
The thing is, in 2006 Manu was devastated and blamed himself, it wasn't only on him, but he put a lot of the blame on himself. That Manu wanted it, and I would ride with that Manu any day of the week. This time around, it just seems like he doesn't give a shit or realize how bad he played in some of the key games and moments. If he were to acknowledge that, then less people would probably get on him about his performance. Again, I don't think it is totally his fault, but I would have liked to have seen him take more responsibility for his play. Him saying that he played so-so just doesn't sit well with me and a lot of other fans. Hopefully, Manu comes back STRONG next season and shows us all that he really does give a shit and wants to make up for it in any way possible. That's the only true response from the real Manu.

Ding, ding! He was far too blasé about his play. I know he has kids who he goes home to and things don't seem so bad, but c'mon, take some responsibility for the bad play. Mostly, I blame Pop - he had other options and kept riding Manu, hoping and praying.

PlayNando
09-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Keep it up. You'll catch me in no time.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH

Ice009
09-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Ding, ding! He was far too blasé about his play. I know he has kids who he goes home to and things don't seem so bad, but c'mon, take some responsibility for the bad play. Mostly, I blame Pop - he had other options and kept riding Manu, hoping and praying.

Robert Horry used to say that he didn't take big shots too seriously, because, after the game he'd go home and his kids would smile and he'd forget about the game. Manu seems to have developed a similar attitude, but the difference is, Horry would still take losses hard if he felt that he was partly responsible. In 2004, after he missed a big three in game 5, he said after that series was over that he didn't leave the house for weeks. He wasn't happy with himself after that series.

Manu seems to have taken some of Horry's philosophy and added a not give a shit to it. I think it's a good thing that he is not letting it consume him, because those kinds of losses can destroy teams and players (you've got to have some perspective), but I think that if you want to come back strong and win it the following season, you can't just shrug it off like he has. I've been a huge Manu fan from the day that he arrived to the Spurs, but I just don't understand his blasé attitude towards the finals loss. It has got me baffled. I'm not saying that he should go all crazy about it, but even just showing a little bit of emotion that he is at least a little angry about it, would have gone a long way with the fans.

hater
09-22-2013, 03:21 AM
look. I like manu and I hate to say this but please, do not compare Big Shot Rob to Manu, especially in the playoffs. Please, when has HOrry given the ball 8 times in a Finals game????

Even senile Horry was able to take us over the Suns by hipchecking Nash to the 2nd row, and vs CP3 Big Shot Rob knew exactly which back nerve to hit on Tyson Chandler to take him out of comission. Big Shot Rob has taken the Spurs past many a playoff foes, and he was on the verge of retirement.

Keep in mind even old HOrry who couln't even move sideways, used his smarts, experience and craftiness to injury and maim the opponent, HE DID IT ALL TO WIN THE GAME.

On the other hand, old man Ginobili can't wait to make the next pass to an open Lebron or Wade :pctoss

again, please for the love of all that is Holy do NOT compare playoff Big Shot Rob to old man Ginobli. They are like Ebony and Ivory. Complete opposites when it comes to coming through in the clutch at the sunset of their careers

The Reckoning
09-22-2013, 05:18 AM
manu is done as a playmaker. he's like a running back that just hit 30. the only problem is he doesn't know it yet. he can still mold his game to his experience and be a stud facilitator, but he still makes dumbass plays that only his former self would have pulled off. someone needs to wake his ass up and hand him the truth.

Raven
09-22-2013, 07:13 AM
so he prooved that by shooting 2/19?

TMTTRIO
09-22-2013, 08:30 AM
I wish Manu would've retired just so we could stop making more threads and talking about him over and over

TheGreatYacht
09-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Theres truth in this without a doubt. But Gino is being paid enough that he cant escape the wrath of the fanbase. No amount of logic or reasoning will suffice...And that is exactly why I've been PISSED at Manu this whole time. That TOSB deserves all the criticism in the world. He deserves some blame for costing Timmy his 5th ring. Pop and Manu have denied the city of San Antonio of a 5th championship.

TheGreatYacht
09-22-2013, 10:24 AM
look. I like manu and I hate to say this but please, do not compare Big Shot Rob to Manu, especially in the playoffs. Please, when has HOrry given the ball 8 times in a Finals game????

Even senile Horry was able to take us over the Suns by hipchecking Nash to the 2nd row, and vs CP3 Big Shot Rob knew exactly which back nerve to hit on Tyson Chandler to take him out of comission. Big Shot Rob has taken the Spurs past many a playoff foes, and he was on the verge of retirement.

Keep in mind even old HOrry who couln't even move sideways, used his smarts, experience and craftiness to injury and maim the opponent, HE DID IT ALL TO WIN THE GAME.

On the other hand, old man Ginobili can't wait to make the next pass to an open Lebron or Wade :pctoss

again, please for the love of all that is Holy do NOT compare playoff Big Shot Rob to old man Ginobli. They are like Ebony and Ivory. Complete opposites when it comes to coming through in the clutch at the sunset of their careersIf it bothers you that Manu was compared to Robert Horry, well guess what? There was actually some dumbass here on ST that dared to compare Manu to Tim Duncan. Can you believe? I think it was Benefactor or Exstatic, can't remember. This idiot said "people were saying that Tim Duncan was done and look what happened." This person is implying that Manu will have a resurgence year like Timmy. :lol. Homerism at its best.

Manu is done! That washed up SOB should have retired but fucking RC had to wave the $$$ at him.

TheGreatYacht
09-22-2013, 10:25 AM
manu is done as a playmaker. he's like a running back that just hit 30. the only problem is he doesn't know it yet. he can still mold his game to his experience and be a stud facilitator, but he still makes dumbass plays that only his former self would have pulled off. someone needs to wake his ass up and hand him the truth.Sadly, Manu will continue to live in denial for the rest of his life. The guy is so stubborn and thinks too greatly of himself that it's impossible for him to realize any negatives on his part.

Thanks a lot to all of them Manutards in San Antonio. He knows that he is a GOD in the eyes of Manutards. "Manu can do no wrong" according to the Manu apologists.
I wish Manu would've retired just so we could stop making more threads and talking about him over and overBingo. His $14.5M could have been better used on someone younger and hungrier. I hope I'm wrong but I have the gut feeling that a year from now, I will be telling everyone "I told you so."

Just like Matt Bonner was once loved by all the Popsuckers on ST, Manutards will probably be disappointed with Manu a year or two from now or maybe not, I mean they do worship the man after all.

SpursRock20
09-22-2013, 11:29 AM
^^^^

I still really like Manu Ginobili, so maybe in your mind I am a "Manutard". In that case, I will try to put a bit of perspective on this whole situation. I can't speak for everyone who really likes Manu, but I bet most of us would have preferred that he would've taken more of the blame rather than just calling his performance "so-so". However, what would that have changed? Perhaps we all would have really known how much it affected him and known that he was going to work in all his power to be better next season. I can see that. But if you are a Spurs fan, you should know that Manu is the ultimate competitor. We shouldn't need any reassurances. He's going to put his heart and soul into every game that he plays. He didn't play bad in the Finals merely as a result of not trying hard enough. In fact, he tried too hard and he ended up forcing things.

I truly believe that if we somehow make it to the Finals once again this year, Pop should have a new game plan if we are to have any shot. Manu should be in a new role thanks to the acquisition of Bellineli and (hopefully) the emergence of a back-up point through development or a trade. We will see. But come on man. It is nearly October and this all happened in July. I know it's easy to think "what if" and put the blame on a player. But as a fan, you have to let it go and ease up a bit. You are coming across as a guy that won't shut up over something and can't stop banging his head on the wall over spilt milk. Seriously, I know we would all like the Spurs to win every year and we often get emotionally invested, but it gets to the point that we should know that it is just a game and has no impact on our daily lives. Let it go. Let it go. Let it go.

xmas1997
09-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Sadly, Manu will continue to live in denial for the rest of his life. The guy is so stubborn and thinks too greatly of himself that it's impossible for him to realize any negatives on his part.

Thanks a lot to all of them Manutards in San Antonio. He knows that he is a GOD in the eyes of Manutards. "Manu can do no wrong" according to the Manu apologists. Bingo. His $14.5M could have been better used on someone younger and hungrier. I hope I'm wrong but I have the gut feeling that a year from now, I will be telling everyone "I told you so."

Just like Matt Bonner was once loved by all the Popsuckers on ST, Manutards will probably be disappointed with Manu a year or two from now or maybe not, I mean they do worship the man after all.

You must be a closet Manu lover, since you can't seem to quit talking about him.................... and in every single thread.
We have your number now!
Don't deny it!

Hemotivo
09-22-2013, 03:44 PM
belinelli is fat

Axegrinder
09-22-2013, 04:07 PM
belinelli is fatTroll misfire..clear breech, reload..

FuzzyLumpkins
09-22-2013, 04:07 PM
I will give Manu a month into the season to see if he can adjust his game. I grant that he could be done but I am not ready to give up on him.

ElNono
09-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Talk is cheap. Manu is either going to bounce back or he's going to be the next Michael Finley... considering he's going to get the minutes and his usual key role on this team, I'm hoping for the former...

xmas1997
09-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Talk is cheap. Manu is either going to bounce back or he's going to be the next Michael Finley... considering he's going to get the minutes and his usual key role on this team, I'm hoping for the former...

As am I, I am willing to give Manu the benefit of the doubt simply because he has been a great player.
But according to TGY, this makes me a Manutard, which is total and unequivocally ignorant drivel.
That idiot should be ashamed of himself for constantly crying and whiny about Manu and Pop and whomever else, plain and simple truth!
Just like everyone else I am tired of hearing about it. And I'm tired of being called stupid baseless names by an ignorant nobody like you, TGY.
TGY, go and tell your BS sob story to someone who gives a shit because we do not , and you make a huge mistake thinking that we do. You have lost all credibility by beating this dead horse into the ground on every single thread even if it has nothing to do with Manu or any other Spur.
You are the biggest crybaby ever to be on this site IMHO so why don't you just get the fuck out!
You give Spur fans a bad name similar to Mav and Laker fans.
You have absolutely no class whatsoever!

T Park
09-24-2013, 12:37 AM
god this forum has fallen hard.

Manudona
09-24-2013, 02:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdb7uyDhT_4

Why does someone tell Manu to put the hand over the table or something like that? Is there a rule or something?

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 10:00 AM
manu is done as a playmaker. he's like a running back that just hit 30. the only problem is he doesn't know it yet. he can still mold his game to his experience and be a stud facilitator, but he still makes dumbass plays that only his former self would have pulled off. someone needs to wake his ass up and hand him the truth.
Ice009, Hater, TGY, and The Reckoning with the truth bombs.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 10:01 AM
Ginobilli has never learned to played conservatively, he has continued his spastic play and never taken it easy. Even Jordan started taking more jump shots as he got older and was always an asset to the team even as he got older. Manu has never learned that at it cost us a championship.

Rmt and Public with even more truth bombs. Homers gonna need a fallout shelter.

look_at_g_shred
09-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Rmt and Public with even more truth bombs. Homers gonna need a fallout shelter.
There's a difference between homers and people like me. Homers are forever in denial of what is happening in front of them; while, I on the other hand, have "hope" that a player like Manu will play better and more conservatively, yet I can still call it like it is. Yes Manu had a horrible Finals, and I agree he is not what he once was, but I think any fan can agree that he can't play any worse than he did in Games 6-7 of the Finals.

xmas1997
09-24-2013, 10:53 AM
There's a difference between homers and people like me. Homers are forever in denial of what is happening in front of them; while, I on the other hand, have "hope" that a player like Manu will play better and more conservatively, yet I can still call it like it is. Yes Manu had a horrible Finals, and I agree he is not what he once was, but I think any fan can agree that he can't play any worse than he did in Games 6-7 of the Finals.

I tried this tactic for a while too, but got nowhere fast. It just added fuel to the fire. The worst among them being TGY who will never see reason, no matter how reasonable you are, it is either his point of view, or you are labeled his latest string of derogatory remarks, whatever gets his rocks off.
I feel I need to warn you that you are dealing with a troll, unfortunately, and one who has found a way to bring down this forum in the only way he thinks he is able to. He tries to disguise it by claiming he is a Spurs fan, but it reeks of bandwagon.

look_at_g_shred
09-24-2013, 11:27 AM
I tried this tactic for a while too, but got nowhere fast. It just added fuel to the fire. The worst among them being TGY who will never see reason, no matter how reasonable you are, it is either his point of view, or you are labeled his latest string of derogatory remarks, whatever gets his rocks off.
I feel I need to warn you that you are dealing with a troll, unfortunately, and one who has found a way to bring down this forum in the only way he thinks he is able to. He tries to disguise it by claiming he is a Spurs fan, but it reeks of bandwagon.
Got you..haha I've fallen victim to the "trollism" I guess. Both you and I know that Manu can play better...it's just a matter of time.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Ever since TGY said he was a TD fan, not a Spurs fan and said he would not be around during the lottery years, I stopped taking him serious.

Skull, well, I never took him serious lol

hater talks so much shit about the Spurs, but when they start winning he's on board. "waa waaa waaaa Manu, waaa waaa waaa Frenchie, waaa waaa waaa we suckz"

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Got you..haha I've fallen victim to the "trollism" I guess. Both you and I know that Manu can play better...it's just a matter of time.
I am not a troll. I am just disgusted. Manu keeps doing stupid sh-- but this time it cost us a title. When is someone going to rein him in? When is he gonna wake up?

TheGreatYacht
09-24-2013, 01:42 PM
There's a difference between homers and people like me. Homers are forever in denial of what is happening in front of them; while, I on the other hand, have "hope" that a player like Manu will play better and more conservatively, yet I can still call it like it is. Yes Manu had a horrible Finals, and I agree he is not what he once was, but I think any fan can agree that he can't play any worse than he did in Games 6-7 of the Finals.:lmao He is referring to xmas1997 and N0 LyF3 ScRuB.

TheGreatYacht
09-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I am not a troll. I am just disgusted. Manu keeps doing stupid sh-- but this time it cost us a title. When is someone going to rein him in? When is he gonna wake up?I think it is pointless to argue with the homers that one is not a troll. Just remember this:
I should have told you this before- but I think over the last couple of days - you have started to see it;

People in here HATE....I mean HATE ...truth...

Nothing will bring out the popsuckers and spurs homers wrath more than - TRUTH.

They absolutely HATE it. They will label you a troll, will try to gang up and hit you from all sides and all the others will appear out of nowhere and have a little hate parade.

If you want to be "accepted"

You must;

A) Never tell the truth or call things exactly what they are - you cannot do this. Truth will get you on the "outside" here.

B) Pop is always right. Every decision is justified- because - 4 rings, hall of fame, etc....

C) Even when you are PROVEN right - it didn't happen and you are still a stupid troll, an idiot, and - it just never happened- and if you try to say - "but it was the truth!---and I was correct!"....just go back and look at (A) above.

D) Titles are for winners....2nd place is what these Spurs homers are satisfied with - don't try to understand - don't try to convince anyone here that the object and the highest hope is a championship - because --- it isn't what is important here. Following Pop and spurs mgmt is more important than actually winning titles. 4 is enough and anything else on top of 4 titles makes you greedy and spoiled and a stupid idiot in here.

If you understand all that - your time here will be a little better. Just lower your standards and be accepted and ....

"2nd place forever!!!!!!!!"

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Well said. ^

xmas1997
09-24-2013, 03:57 PM
TGY, you don't have to convince us that you are a troll.
You've already done a wonderful and thorough job of that through your posts.
We believe you!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2013, 05:00 PM
I think it is pointless to argue with the homers that one is not a troll. Just remember this:

lol @ you getting so much inspiration from a poster that is widely known for his stupidity in the off-topic section.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 05:13 PM
lol @ you getting so much inspiration from a poster that is widely known for his stupidity in the off-topic section.
Intelligence is folly to fools like yourself.

(Yeah, I am so stupid because: a) I actually understand scripture and run rings around entire gangs on the topic and b) think BREAKING BAD has gone downhill in Season Five. Oh man, so stupid. Insert rolling eyes here.

Independent thinking is a lost skill on this forum.

~Sweetmelody~
09-24-2013, 07:57 PM

I agree pretty sad but I hope your wrong about "most fans" I know that in my household we all love Manu and have enjoyed his play all these years.

TheGreatYacht
09-24-2013, 07:58 PM
^^^ Manutard alert!!!

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 08:01 PM
I agree pretty sad but I hope your wrong about "most fans" I know that in my household we all love Manu and have enjoyed his play all these years.
How did you guys like all those passes to the Heat in Game Six? My family didn't like it so much, especially my ten-year old.

xmas1997
09-24-2013, 08:05 PM

For what it's worth, IMHO most true Spur fans agree with you.
It's the bandwagon instant gratification "what have you done for me lately" fans who don't.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
09-24-2013, 10:24 PM
I don't care what happened with Ginobili in the Finals, I'll admit he played poorly, but I still love him and always will trust him in the game. He's a Spurs legend.

superjames1992
09-24-2013, 10:53 PM
I don't care what happened with Ginobili in the Finals, I'll admit he played poorly, but I still love him and always will trust him in the game. He's a Spurs legend.
Agreed.

I think Belinelli will be a good addition for the Spurs this year. Our bench looks pretty stacked. Of course, we've all said that before and nothing came of it.

xmas1997
09-25-2013, 09:17 AM

Agreed.

I think Belinelli will be a good addition for the Spurs this year. Our bench looks pretty stacked. Of course, we've all said that before and nothing came of it.

Sorry to warn you both, but you just set yourselves up for a bashing and baseless accusations of "homerism" or of being a "Manutard" from the ignorant trolls.
Be ready for it ...... in 3, ......... 2, ................1, ...............................

TheGreatYacht
09-25-2013, 10:41 AM
^^^ And that is why Popsuckers & Manutards annoy the fuck out of me. No matter how wrong those two may be, the homers will ALWAYS support them no matter what. "Pop and Manu can do no wrong." :lmao You'll can keep sweeping the dirt under the rug but the truth is that the objective Spurs fans and non-Spurs fans know how much they cost the Spurs the title.

xmas1997
09-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Speak of the devil!
That was quick, but as I said, predictable.
TGY, you just sunk your own ship........for about the millionth time so far. :lol

ace3g
09-27-2013, 03:17 PM
San Antonio Spurs: Marco Belinelli Not Just A Streaky Shooter
http://hoopshabit.com/san-antonio-spurs-marco-belinelli-just-streaky-shooter/

xmas1997
09-27-2013, 03:26 PM

Nice find, ace.

Raven
09-28-2013, 09:41 AM

hard to find a more stupid article tbh, doesn't cite any fact and the only serious statement aside from the stupid "he has an arguably untapped skill set as a playmaker" that doesn't mean anything, are stuff like "Belinelli has arguably been Italy's best player" (Datome was by a wide margin), "belinelli is a good ballhandler" (off the dribble maybe but that's about it, you should hear Italians bitch about his ballhandling and how it would make their team so much better if they actually had a playmaker) and "belinelli is a good , not great passer" (it's actually pretty hard to find a player with less assists in the nba, 1.5 career i mean :lol).

look_at_g_shred
09-28-2013, 10:08 AM
hard to find a more stupid article tbh, doesn't cite any fact and the only serious statement aside from the stupid "he has an arguably untapped skill set as a playmaker" that doesn't mean anything, are stuff like "Belinelli has arguably been Italy's best player" (Datome was by a wide margin), "belinelli is a good ballhandler" (off the dribble maybe but that's about it, you should hear Italians bitch about his ballhandling and how it would make their team so much better if they actually had a playmaker) and "belinelli is a good , not great passer" (it's actually pretty hard to find a player with less assists in the nba, 1.5 career i mean :lol).
True. Although I have a good feeling his playmaking ability will shine with us. We have a lot of bodies that move without the ball in our system. I'm anxious to see him and Manu, Splitter, and Diaw on the floor together.

hater
11-02-2013, 11:23 PM
told ya my niggas!!!

Super Mario

Itallian Stallian

Spurs9
11-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Love that nigga tbh

BRHornet45
11-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I guess right about now is an appropriate time for me to bump my older threads in the NBA forum. give me a second ...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 11:25 PM
told ya my niggas!!!

Super Mario

Itallian Stallian

Lol where we're you when Manu dropped 20 last nigh compared to Bels 2?

hater
11-02-2013, 11:26 PM
don't get me wrong I love manu

but it was funny how marco scored sick 3 pts and then manu had to brick his :lol

ElNono
Love me some belli... he'll be a nice replacement when Green is shitting the bed like tonight

hater
Belinelli's play at Eurobasket is eerily reminiscent to Ginobili's with the Spurs
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/9/19/4742344/marco-belinelli-eurobasket-spurs-ginobili-breakdown-pick-and-roll

For years now, Manu Ginobili has been the only playmaker on the Spurs roster that could actually execute those type of plays. George Hill and Gary Neal didn't have the creativity or the court vision to pull them off and T.J. Ford was not a threat to shoot. That forced Ginobili to often have to shoulder the playmaking burden all alone, lest the offense stagnate. With Belinelli in tow, Manu can now alternate between benefiting from the space they create as a spot up shooter and cutter and being the gatorade boy/cheerleader in the bench.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/drawlz600/Golden%20State%20of%20Mind%20Art/Belinelli_3.jpg

Super Mario time is near!!!!

truf bombs my niggas

Skull-1
11-02-2013, 11:27 PM
told ya my niggas!!!

Super Mario

Itallian Stallian

Truth.

hater
11-02-2013, 11:28 PM
nigga got some some gigantic meatbolas

BRHornet45
11-02-2013, 11:29 PM
sons go to NBA forum for truth bombs right now

ElNono
11-02-2013, 11:29 PM
:cry but he's just like Neal :cry

hater
11-02-2013, 11:30 PM
LMAO Belli's D is miles ahead of Neals. Neal who?

Skull-1
11-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Truth bomb: Spurs are finished. We will never taste the Finals again with anyone on this roster. Save it. Repost it. Mark it down as truth. Spurs Dynasty died years before anyone saw it.

28 seconds....

hater
11-02-2013, 11:31 PM
sons go to NBA forum for truth bombs right now

on it ma niga

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 08:52 PM
yep

servalli
04-30-2014, 08:53 PM
:lol

Malik Hairston
04-30-2014, 08:57 PM
:lol..

timtonymanu
04-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Missing Gary Neal more and more, tbh.

hater
04-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Benchinelli still >>>> Neal :lol

and he will still save a series if given the chance :tu

Texas_Ranger
04-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Right now Gary Neal is a god compared to Belinelli.

Raven
04-30-2014, 09:03 PM
hater getting shat as deserved tbh :lol

Raven
Gary Neal is a god compared to Belinelli.

:tu

hater
http://lolpics.se/pics/14239.jpg

Kool Bob Love

Johnny RIngo
04-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Even RJ wasn't this bad.

hater
04-30-2014, 09:07 PM
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/haters-gonna-hate-15.jpg

testies
04-30-2014, 09:08 PM
his D is so attrocious, I hope Pop doesn't dare put him next game

RD2191
04-30-2014, 09:16 PM
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/haters-gonna-hate-15.jpg

Is that DPG?

SupremeGuy
04-30-2014, 09:19 PM
Is that DPG?Low blow, tbh. Pun intended. lol jk DPG

RD2191
04-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Low blow, tbh. Pun intended. lol jk DPG

ElNono
04-30-2014, 09:21 PM
the goods :lol

jacuza20
04-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Benchinelli still >>>> Neal :lol

and he will still save a series if given the chance :tu

what an inbred-like assessment.

sexinthatsx
05-01-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm calling it now... Belinelli is going to light it up in the second round.

testies
05-01-2014, 01:06 AM
I'm calling it now... Belinelli is going to light it up in the second round.

if we do pass, why would he be better against Portland? Its the opposite, tbh... It will be Matthews raining 3s on his face the whole series

sexinthatsx
05-01-2014, 01:10 AM
if we do pass, why would he be better against Portland? Its the opposite, tbh... It will be Matthews raining 3s on his face the whole series

I don't have an explanation, I just know that he will. You just watch :toast

lurker23
05-01-2014, 01:31 AM
Those who think Neal is better than Belinelli probably have some selective memory issues. Belinelli has looked poor in 17 mpg in this series, but at least he's only averaging 4 shots per game. Neal would have shot nearly twice as much, and disrupted the entire offense while doing it.

Prose
05-01-2014, 01:41 AM

bench Manu? Are you serious right now

Prose
05-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Too much negativity. That may be true....but just enjoy them while there still here.

The Reckoning
05-01-2014, 04:15 AM
spurs have lost every game THAT dude plays 15 or more min in this series

will_spurs
05-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Beli clearly sucks big time, there's no way around this fact. Of course Dallas is betting the whole house on preventing the Spurs from shooting 3s, so that doesn't help.

Green isn't far behind, although he's at least been productive on O last night + a few steals. But his D on Carter was atrocious.

smeagol
05-01-2014, 05:07 AM
Hater, you were spot on with your prediction . . .

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-01-2014, 06:11 AM
Beli clearly sucks big time, there's no way around this fact. Of course Dallas is betting the whole house on preventing the Spurs from shooting 3s, so that doesn't help.

Green isn't far behind, although he's at least been productive on O last night + a few steals. But his D on Carter was atrocious.

Belinelli hardly sucks. He can't guard Ellis, b/c Ellis is probably the fastest 2 guard in the league. And he can't guard VC, who is too big and strong for him to guard. There is no other team besides the Mavs that have a backup SF like VC, so I don't think there will be too many mismatches for Beli in the future coming off the bench.

Belinelli just doesn't matchup well in this series. In the playoffs it all about matchups, and it would be best for Pop to play him at minimum the rest of the way.

elemento
05-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Beli is probably not a good fit this series, but don't count him out. He will be able to help us big time in other series

Raven
05-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Belinelli hardly sucks. He can't guard Ellis, b/c Ellis is probably the fastest 2 guard in the league. And he can't guard VC, who is too big and strong for him to guard. There is no other team besides the Mavs that have a backup SF like VC, so I don't think there will be too many mismatches for Beli in the future coming off the bench.

Belinelli just doesn't matchup well in this series. In the playoffs it all about matchups, and it would be best for Pop to play him at minimum the rest of the way.

:lol so it would get better against durant, matthews, batum, harden, crawford and so on :lol

Man In Black
05-01-2014, 11:17 AM
It would be better than what Gary Neal provided, so in that sense...it's an upgrade.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-01-2014, 11:24 AM
:lol so it would get better against durant, matthews, batum, harden, crawford and so on :lol

Backups not starter. Obviously you didn't get that. No he wouldn't guarding the forementioned players, that is why you sit him once those players come into the game. He is a bench player not a starter. All those guys except Crawford are starters.

Beli has guarded both the SG/SF position this year. And his assignment would be dependent on the matchup. Problem with the Mavs, they stick to a PG/SG tandum of Calderon/Ellis/Harris, all too quick for Beli to guard. And their backup SF is VC, who has abuse beli. Name one team that has a backup SF better than VC in this year's playoff. There isn't one.

I think Beli could hold his own against Marion (Marion is showing his age this series) at this point, but that would mean taking Kawhi outta of the starting lineup, which isn't happening ever.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Beli is probably not a good fit this series, but don't count him out. He will be able to help us big time in other series

This is probably closest to the truth of the matter, it's a bad mismatch for him.
I agree.
If they make it to play against lets say Portland, I think we'll see him go crazy, better match up.

Budkin
05-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Beli played well against Portland in the regular season so I'm not giving up on him yet.

Malik Hairston
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Belinelli playing more than 6-8 MPG is a bad matchup against any playoff team, tbh..

Chinook
05-01-2014, 12:43 PM
It would be better than what Gary Neal provided, so in that sense...it's an upgrade.

Belinelli playing more than 6-8 MPG is a bad matchup against any playoff team, tbh..

He should get Neal's minutes from last playoffs and no more. If Pop keeps insisting on playing him at the expense of Green, then it's a downgrade. In the playoffs last year, Neal was able to take some backup PG minutes. Pop should try doing that with Beli if he wants to keep him in the rotation.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Even RJ wasn't this bad.

WTF are you talking about? While Bellinelli struggles playing the 3 against the likes of Vince Carter, RJ was making Sam Young look like an all star. Carter actually has talent.

Dallas is a bad matchup for Belli. He gets the bitch assignment in that three guard lineup against the opposing team's 3 and Dallas has two quality SF. Vince Carter is perhaps the best backup 3 in the league. Who else is there? Harrison Barnes? Mike Miller? Dorrell Wright? Omar Cassippi?

Raven
05-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Backups not starter. Obviously you didn't get that. No he wouldn't guarding the forementioned players, that is why you sit him once those players come into the game. He is a bench player not a starter. All those guys except Crawford are starters.

Beli has guarded both the SG/SF position this year. And his assignment would be dependent on the matchup. Problem with the Mavs, they stick to a PG/SG tandum of Calderon/Ellis/Harris, all too quick for Beli to guard. And their backup SF is VC, who has abuse beli. Name one team that has a backup SF better than VC in this year's playoff. There isn't one.

I think Beli could hold his own against Marion (Marion is showing his age this series) at this point, but that would mean taking Kawhi outta of the starting lineup, which isn't happening ever.

crawford is a bench player, anyway let's see what minutes bench wings get (SF+SG)... D.Wright in portland 10 minutes, T.Daniels 17minutes, T.Allen and M.Miller a combined 63m, Butler 27m, R. Jackson 38m. Now considering you also have to account for Manu, tell me who is Marco supposed to be guarding of them.. Mike Miller? D.Wright? Don't make me laugh, all of them would torch him on the perimeter and most have both size and athleticism advantage over him..

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-02-2014, 12:00 PM
crawford is a bench player, anyway let's see what minutes bench wings get (SF+SG)... D.Wright in portland 10 minutes, T.Daniels 17minutes, T.Allen and M.Miller a combined 63m, Butler 27m, R. Jackson 38m. Now considering you also have to account for Manu, tell me who is Marco supposed to be guarding of them.. Mike Miller? D.Wright? Don't make me laugh, all of them would torch him on the perimeter and most have both size and athleticism advantage over him..

Wright and Miller wouldn't torch them. Actually ALL the players you mentioned, Beli has had done very well against this year. The only player on that list that may give Marco trouble is Butler, and he is obviously not the player he was 3 years ago. He can't post up like he use to and has been regulated to more of a spot up shooter.

The problem with VC is he can work the high post and out muscle Marco and hit the 15 ft fade jumper with consistency. None of the players mentioned above (except Butler) has shown the ability to do just that at a high level.

Raven
05-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Wright and Miller wouldn't torch them. Actually ALL the players you mentioned, Beli has had done very well against this year. The only player on that list that may give Marco trouble is Butler, and he is obviously not the player he was 3 years ago. He can't post up like he use to and has been regulated to more of a spot up shooter.

The problem with VC is he can work the high post and out muscle Marco and hit the 15 ft fade jumper with consistency. None of the players mentioned above (except Butler) has shown the ability to do just that at a high level.

no offence, but you're being delusional, if he can't keep up with any of dallas pg/sg/sf, what makes you think he can keep up against better teams? Butler is perhaps the only player he can "guard".. How can you say Mike Miller won't torch belinelli when he is doing that against okc ?

look_at_g_shred
05-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Dis nigga Beliinelli looking like a girl on defense.

ElNono
05-04-2014, 11:08 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/oap5lj.gif

itsamanuthree
05-04-2014, 11:09 PM
:lmao Talk about ridiculous threads

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-06-2014, 09:42 PM
no offence, but you're being delusional, if he can't keep up with any of dallas pg/sg/sf, what makes you think he can keep up against better teams? Butler is perhaps the only player he can "guard".. How can you say Mike Miller won't torch belinelli when he is doing that against okc ?

So am i still delusional. Dallas has the fastest tandem of guards in the league. Dorrell wright my ass. He is no vc and never will be. Before this playoff run is over I think you will realize the one who is delusional. Think befor you type next time.

hater
05-06-2014, 10:00 PM
:tu the OP is a grandmaster IMO

ElNono
05-06-2014, 11:12 PM
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... thank you Terry Stotts

Malik Hairston
05-21-2014, 11:26 PM
:lmao Manu is done in favor of the Ferrari!!!

Floyd Pacquiao
05-21-2014, 11:30 PM
:lol What was his + - tonight?

Malik Hairston
05-23-2014, 01:08 AM
:lmao..

hater
05-23-2014, 03:26 AM
:lol good bump. Turnover machine is getting into finals form imo

Raven
05-23-2014, 04:32 AM
4 TO and barely touching the ball :lmao
only player with negative +- despite statpadding it in garbage time :lmao
ferrari :lmao

hater
05-23-2014, 05:34 AM
:rolleyes

Bellis already been better than TOmachine in the last 7 playoff games. :rolleyes

Haterstradamus strikes again

Manu20Ginobili
05-23-2014, 06:24 AM
Sure. Specially the last 2 :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-23-2014, 06:26 AM
:lmao..

Horrible thread. Serves hater right... Dude talked so much shit bout Manu in the offseason..

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-23-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm sorry but Beli will never be as good as Manu. That said, Beli is an excellent bench player to have and an upgrade over Neal. At least Beli plays defense and doesn't allow wide open 3 pointers to the man he is guarding.

Raven
05-23-2014, 07:53 AM
I'm sorry but Beli will never be as good as Manu. That said, Beli is an excellent bench player to have and an upgrade over Neal. At least Beli plays defense and doesn't allow wide open 3 pointers to the man he is guarding.

Who's troll is it tbh:lol?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-23-2014, 07:59 AM
Who's troll is it tbh:lol?

How did that Wright Beli matchup turn out last series. Still haven't answered my question.

Raven
05-23-2014, 08:04 AM
How did that Wright Beli matchup turn out last series. Still haven't answered my question.
No idea, im guessing it didnt even happen and games were over by the time the ferrari even took a step on the court

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-23-2014, 08:28 AM
No idea, im guessing it didnt even happen and games were over by the time the ferrari even took a step on the court

Beli in both game 1 and 2 led the charge in 2nd quarters to blow the game open.

But Pop put Beli on Fisher after half in Game 1 and Game 2 and he shut his ass down since then. So, Beli isn't Manu, but he better than almost any teams 7th/8th option coming off the bench.

DD
05-23-2014, 09:22 AM

Check PMs

hater
05-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Beli in both game 1 and 2 led the charge in 2nd quarters to blow the game open.

But Pop put Beli on Fisher after half in Game 1 and Game 2 and he shut his ass down since then. So, Beli isn't Manu, but he better than almost any teams 7th/8th option coming off the bench.

spot on. Belli also was the only Spur to go in on game 4 in Portland with determination to close it out. none of his colleages complied with him, thus why we lost game 4 and why Parker is playing injured now.

If it had been up to Belli Parker would be 100% right now...

and Belli's D in this OKC series has been nothing short of spectacular. His blocks, steals and man up D goes beyond any expectations. Manu Ginobili's D.... mas o menos :lmao

Raven
05-23-2014, 07:19 PM
damn those two posts above me are so bad and pitiful i can't even answer :lol i'm honestly feeling bad for hater :lol

xmas1997
05-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Horrible thread. Serves hater right... Dude talked so much shit bout Manu in the offseason..

Oh so true, but he will never admit that he is dead wrong even though it is obvious he is.

Malik Hairston
05-29-2014, 10:23 PM
:lmao this thread never gets old, tbh..

Ginobili, the best Spur in the playoffs, so far, was supposed to be replaced by Belinelli, the worst Spur in the playoffs(by far), so far..

objective
05-29-2014, 10:26 PM
I used to call Marco Belineli a lateral move from Neal, in fact I called him a slightly taller Neal.

I was wrong. Neal is much better than Belineli, not even close.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-29-2014, 10:27 PM

Ginobili, the best Spur in the playoffs, so far, was supposed to be replaced by Belinelli, the worst Spur in the playoffs(by far), so far..
Is it really a surprise considering OP :lol

timtonymanu
05-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Easily the worst player in this series.

I'm more comfortable with Joseph, Baynes, and Bonner getting minutes at this point. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 11:01 PM
hater

Malik Hairston
12-20-2014, 11:03 PM
hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609)

:lol..

timtonymanu
12-20-2014, 11:04 PM
See my Belinelli thread, tbh.

Pocho La Pantera
12-20-2014, 11:43 PM
:downspin:

ElNono
12-20-2014, 11:45 PM
derp... shortbus... derp :lol

hater
02-09-2015, 09:33 PM
https://beyondthebeat.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/nostradamus_by_lemud.jpg

ElNono
02-09-2015, 09:34 PM

TheGreatYacht
02-09-2015, 09:35 PM
43 bench points tonight!

hater
02-09-2015, 09:36 PM
spot on. Belli also was the only Spur to go in on game 4 in Portland with determination to close it out. none of his colleages complied with him, thus why we lost game 4 and why Parker is playing injured now.

If it had been up to Belli Parker would be 100% right now...

and Belli's D in this OKC series has been nothing short of spectacular. His blocks, steals and man up D goes beyond any expectations. Manu Ginobili's D.... mas o menos :lmao

hater
02-09-2015, 09:37 PM
can we still trade Evita?

don't need him tbh

TheGreatYacht
02-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Big shot Belli... What else does this dude have to do?

Diego20
02-09-2015, 09:38 PM

don't need him tbh

short bus :lmao

ElNono
02-09-2015, 09:44 PM

don't need him tbh

:lol slow down... we're probably going to make the playoffs...

Love me some regular season Beli though...

look_at_g_shred
02-09-2015, 09:45 PM
If manu played tonight, we win by 15+

hater
02-09-2015, 09:49 PM
:lol slow down... we're probably going to make the playoffs...

Love me some regular season Beli though...

:tu

we might still need Manu if Parker won't get healthy

Pocho La Pantera
02-09-2015, 10:46 PM
If manu played tonight, we win by 15++999999

hater
02-09-2015, 11:21 PM
If manu played tonight, we win by 15+

How long you been a Pacers fan?

in2deep
02-10-2015, 09:27 AM
43 bench points tonight!