PDA

View Full Version : Top Three Worst Posters on Spurstalk?

PlayNando
09-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Mine are:

1.) Skull-1
2.) The Great Yacht
3.) Axegrinder

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 08:39 PM
LMAO at the SECOND WORST POSTER on the site accusing people of being bad posters!!!! :blah :rollin When you are taking FLAK you know you are over the target. Bombs away, loser.

PlayNando
09-19-2013, 10:30 PM
LMAO at the SECOND WORST POSTER on the site accusing people of being bad posters!!!! :blah :rollin When you are taking FLAK you know you are over the target. Bombs away, loser.
Yes, you are the worst poster on Spurstalk.

The Great Racist is a close second.

Axegrinder is third.

Truth hurts, honey.

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes, you are the worst poster on Spurstalk.

The Great Racist is a close second.

Axegrinder is third.

Truth hurts, honey. An inbred bitch who can't even define RACE has no business calling ANYONE a racist. Nobody is buying your hate-bait animalistic crap. STFU moron. You are by *FAR* the worst poster here. Stop trying to stick your thing in our butts. Our anuses are exit only, thanks. Azzhole.

koriwhat
09-19-2013, 10:44 PM
i don't know how anyone can be a bad or good poster? if anything, we're all losers for spending too much damn time on a fuckin' internet message board. get over yourselves, good or bad!

Skull-1
09-19-2013, 10:46 PM
i don't know how anyone can be a bad or good poster? if anything, we're all losers for spending too much damn time on a fuckin' internet message board. get over yourselves, good or bad! You know what, I will TOTALLY drink to that. Major dose of perspective right there.

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 12:15 AM
An inbred bitch who can't even define RACE has no business calling ANYONE a racist. Nobody is buying your hate-bait animalistic crap. STFU moron. You are by *FAR* the worst poster here. Stop trying to stick your thing in our butts. Our anuses are exit only, thanks. Azzhole.
:lol :lol :lol

Another pathetic post from you, per par. I expect to have feces in the air when I see your posts.

heyheymymy
09-20-2013, 12:56 AM
1.) Skull-1
2.) Skull-1
3.) Skull-1

BoricuaCJA
09-20-2013, 02:01 AM
You know you all are pretty annoying and terrible posters. Just stop already. lol

ElNono
09-20-2013, 02:55 AM
gotta be Lakerfans... extra salty after The Sweep

Captivus
09-20-2013, 08:16 AM
gotta be Lakerfans... extra salty after The Sweep

Getting ready for Le Begging

SpurSpurSpurs
09-20-2013, 08:18 AM
I can name 4:

1. Playblair
2. Playnando
3. Playblair
4. Playnado

look_at_g_shred
09-20-2013, 09:22 AM
i don't know how anyone can be a bad or good poster? if anything, we're all losers for spending too much damn time on a fuckin' internet message board. get over yourselves, good or bad!

This is exactly what I think when I see people arguing on here lol...sometimes i'm like man I should really be trying to get some pussy from my wife rather than be on here reading this shit tbh....

Leetonidas
09-20-2013, 12:07 PM
This is a pretty ironic thread considering PlayNando is one of the worst posters on ST with one of the shittiest schticks imaginable :lol

That being said, the Spurs forum is rampant with garbage posters so it's hard to keep track of them. The worst posters who regularly post downstairs are easily:

Koolaid_man
Rsxpimp
whitemamba/Bynumite (pretty much the same poster tbh)

TheGreatYacht
09-20-2013, 12:21 PM
i don't know how anyone can be a bad or good poster? if anything, we're all losers for spending too much damn time on a fuckin' internet message board. get over yourselves, good or bad!About time someone said something worthy. That's what I'm talking about.
This is a pretty ironic thread considering PlayNando is one of the worst posters on ST with one of the shittiest schticks imaginable :lol

That being said, the Spurs forum is rampant with garbage posters so it's hard to keep track of them. The worst posters who regularly post downstairs are easily:

Koolaid_man
Rsxpimp
whitemamba/Bynumite (pretty much the same poster tbh)I would post downstairs more often but I find it a waste of time to shit on the same three or four Laker fans all the time, not to mention the fact that I AM NOT a troll. Michael Jordan does a pretty damn good job of putting them Kobetards in their place. What ever happened to Buddy Mignion? What was his real username?

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 12:54 PM
You should go down there and post because you have a whole lot in common with those Laker and Mav fans when it comes to class especially!

Leetonidas
09-20-2013, 01:08 PM
About time someone said something worthy. That's what I'm talking about. I would post downstairs more often but I find it a waste of time to shit on the same three or four Laker fans all the time, not to mention the fact that I AM NOT a troll. Michael Jordan does a pretty damn good job of putting them Kobetards in their place. What ever happened to Buddy Mignion? What was his real username?

Buddy Mignon = lakaluva aka naruto loving faggot :lol he's like a misbehaving retarded child in public desperately trying to get attention/reactions but he's retarded so no one gives a shit :lol

It's rather sad how he still tries to pass of that black persona when he was caught red handed browsing narutoforums and writing fan fiction under the name Ghost_of_Gashir who is a self admitted "bitter asian male muddling [his] way through life" :lmao

elmanutres
09-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Buddy Mignon = lakaluva aka naruto loving faggot :lol he's like a misbehaving retarded child in public desperately trying to get attention/reactions but he's retarded so no one gives a shit :lol

It's rather sad how he still tries to pass of that black persona when he was caught red handed browsing narutoforums and writing fan fiction under the name Ghost_of_Gashir who is a self admitted "bitter asian male muddling [his] way through life" :lmao
Wow that is just absolutely pathetic.

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I refuse to name names, that is juvenile!

Proxy
09-20-2013, 01:28 PM
I can name 4:

1. Playblair
2. Playnando
3. Playblair
4. Playnado

I think playblair is pretty funny in all honesty.

Leetonidas
09-20-2013, 01:39 PM
I refuse to name names, that is juvenile!

:lol I think I could guess your list:

1. Skull
2. TGY
3. Both of them :lol

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 01:45 PM
:lol I think I could guess your list:

1. Skull
2. TGY
3. Both of them :lol

:lol
Good guess.
But no, you are dead wrong.
I hold no ill will toward them.
However, there is one super crybaby on here (he shall remain nameless) who would fill all three spots!

Sean Cagney
09-20-2013, 01:52 PM

Koolaid_man
Rsxpimp
whitemamba/Bynumite (pretty much the same poster tbh)
Agreed on downstairs! That one stupid clown as well who has his team as the Mavs but is a Lakers fan with the stupid avi (Guy in glasses) is beyond annoying and repetitive as well. Downstairs is by far the worst.
:lol
Good guess.
But no, you are dead wrong.
I hold no ill will toward them.
However, there is one super crybaby on here (he shall remain nameless) who would fill all three spots!
Kobyz???????? Im gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeee wahhhhhhhhhhh :lol

PlayNando
09-20-2013, 01:55 PM
About time someone said something worthy. That's what I'm talking about. I would post downstairs more often but I find it a waste of time to shit on the same three or four Laker fans all the time, not to mention the fact that I AM NOT a troll. Michael Jordan does a pretty damn good job of putting them Kobetards in their place. What ever happened to Buddy Mignion? What was his real username?
:lol :lol :lol

TGY trying to act like he's real. :lol

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Agreed on downstairs! That one stupid clown as well who has his team as the Mavs but is a Lakers fan with the stupid avi (Guy in glasses) is beyond annoying and repetitive as well. Downstairs is by far the worst.

:lmao
I refuse to answer on the grounds I may incriminate myself, I plead the 5th!

xmas1997
09-20-2013, 01:56 PM

:lmao
I refuse to answer on the grounds I may incriminate myself, I plead the 5th!

Axegrinder
09-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Might as well say : Top 3 posters deepest in my head that I just can't compete with...what a whiney little shitbird

Leetonidas
09-20-2013, 02:57 PM

How could I forgot Arnold Toht :lol You can put him at #1 and switch Koolaid to #2 and then it's a three way tie for #3 between Rsxpimp/whitemamba/Bynumite (like I said pretty much the same poster)

Leon Black aka :lol Ashraf should be up there but he doesn't do anything but suck lakerfan dick and post 6. He's not even significant enough to make this list

Bynumite
09-20-2013, 10:59 PM
No particular order:

Rogue: Fuck you, fuck your novels and fuck Scarlett Johansson... nobody cares.

Lefty: As mediocre today, as he was when he started posting. 50k posts of phaggy memes, gifs and smilies.

TMVPDDDD or whatever the fuck his name is: Whatever incoherent non-english babbling this chink managed to put together, i don't wanna read.

elmanutres
09-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Leon Black aka :lol Ashraf should be up there but he doesn't do anything but suck lakerfan dick and post 6. He's not even significant enough to make this list

isn't he a bulls fan? and yeah, he is a weak troll. says the same 4 things everytime. very predictable.

iManu
09-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Skull has to be a troll (unless he quietly wants the dick and hates himself: no one except the Neo-Nazis and KKK have been that bigoted since the 1950's).

Skull-1
09-21-2013, 02:05 AM
Skull has to be a troll (unless he quietly wants the dick and hates himself: no one except the Neo-Nazis and KKK have been that bigoted since the 1950's). Still awaiting proof of bigotry, Nazism, and "wants the dick". You are a stupid a--hole douchebag jerkwad that can't debate reality. You just call names and think people buy your bullsh*t. We don't. You little idiots with your oppression chip on the shoulder aren't selling it to anyone now. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps you little pussy. I am not going to carry you just because you THINK you are a victim. EQUAL opportunity doesn't mean equal OUTCOME. If you suck then you own it. GOBBLE MY NUTS. Learn to work hard or just be a loser. You're not my problem, sissy weirdo gasbag.

iManu
09-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Still awaiting proof of bigotry, Nazism, and "wants the dick". You are a stupid a--hole douchebag jerkwad that can't debate reality. You just call names and think people buy your bullsh*t. We don't. You little idiots with your oppression chip on the shoulder aren't selling it to anyone now. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps you little pussy. I am not going to carry you just because you THINK you are a victim. EQUAL opportunity doesn't mean equal OUTCOME. If you suck then you own it. GOBBLE MY NUTS. Learn to work hard or just be a loser. You're not my problem, sissy weirdo gasbag.

Quietly wants dicks and vocally wants a nut goblin. Speaks in plural.

Assumes through projection that I was somehow talking about politics.

I was talking about your other bigotry, but I'll address your newest voiced bigotry, since that's what you seemed to have wanted:

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Equality-to-Liberals-and-Conservatives1.png

If you want to splay your homophobia because you're religiously gay (it's pretty obvious that you get a Sunday morning fun-boner for your "Delonte of the Week", Romeo), there are lots of Christian hate-blogs where you can spew your symbolic "anti-jizz", but don't do it all over here and don't shoot it downstairs, either.

"Puppy." :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-21-2013, 08:05 AM
At least they are loyal to their teams. You on the other hand, along with skull and hater are the worst trolls here. Way too obvious. d for effort .

Kidd K
09-21-2013, 08:56 AM
You guys should leave the "top/worst" posters garbage to the shit NBA section below with the rest of the friendless morons who come here to roleplay a social life rather than to talk about basketball.

I do find it a bit ironic though that someone with a gimmick username of "play(the worst player on the team)" is making a list of worst posters. Not saying he's a terrible poster, but the irony is definitely there.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-21-2013, 09:15 AM
You guys should leave the "top/worst" posters garbage to the shit NBA section below with the rest of the friendless morons who come here to roleplay a social life rather than to talk about basketball.

I do find it a bit ironic though that someone with a gimmick username of "play(the worst player on the team)" is making a list of worst posters. Not saying he's a terrible poster, but the irony is definitely there.
Is it possible for you to post without riding great yachts dick? Just wondering cause it doesn't look likely.

im speaking in general btw not on here necessarily

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Still awaiting proof of bigotry, Nazism, and "wants the dick". You are a stupid a--hole douchebag jerkwad that can't debate reality. You just call names and think people buy your bullsh*t. We don't. You little idiots with your oppression chip on the shoulder aren't selling it to anyone now. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps you little pussy. I am not going to carry you just because you THINK you are a victim. EQUAL opportunity doesn't mean equal OUTCOME. If you suck then you own it. GOBBLE MY NUTS. Learn to work hard or just be a loser. You're not my problem, sissy weirdo gasbag.

LOL I think you made him cry, iManu.

Sean Cagney
09-21-2013, 12:32 PM
isn't he a bulls fan? and yeah, he is a weak troll. says the same 4 things everytime. very predictable.

TBH most of those idiot trolls are very repetitive.

senorglory
09-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Lay off the homophobic stuff, eh.

Kidd K
09-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Is it possible for you to post without riding great yachts dick? Just wondering cause it doesn't look likely.

im speaking in general btw not on here necessarily

I don't see how my post spoke to, about, or against that guy. These threads are lame as fuck to me, that's it.

Quit jumping to conclusions and thinking about dick.

Skoobz
09-22-2013, 04:51 PM
Seriously....thanks fuck the offseason is nearly over....tbh, fwiw.

KaiRMD1
09-23-2013, 12:30 AM
On what credentials are these ol' sports graded upon?

PlayNando
09-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Aw, baby Skull is mad again. Cry! :lol

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 08:17 PM
I was talking about your other bigotry, but I'll address your newest voiced bigotry, since that's what you seemed to have wanted:

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Equality-to-Liberals-and-Conservatives1.png

If you want to splay your homophobia because you're religiously gay (it's pretty obvious that you get a Sunday morning fun-boner for your "Delonte of the Week", Romeo), there are lots of Christian hate-blogs where you can spew your symbolic "anti-jizz", but don't do it all over here and don't shoot it downstairs, either.

"Puppy." :lol No bigotry here, jackass. Nice try. Again, sell it someplace else. Equality of opportunity yes. Equality of outcomes....NO. If you can't cut it then hope you get reincarnated as a smart person next time.

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't see how my post spoke to, about, or against that guy. These threads are lame as fuck to me, that's it.

Quit jumping to conclusions and thinking about dick. I think he is projecting to bring it up so often.

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Aw, baby Skull is mad again. Cry! :lol You don't have the horsepower to make me cry, lamer.

Russ
09-23-2013, 09:21 PM
No bigotry here, jackass. Nice try. Again, sell it someplace else. Equality of opportunity yes. Equality of outcomes....NO. If you can't cut it then hope you get reincarnated as a rich [i.e., born rich] person next time.

A minor amendment in defference to reality . . .

[Why I'm venturing into this I have no idea . . .:bang]

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 09:53 PM
A minor amendment in defference to reality . . .

[Why I'm venturing into this I have no idea . . .:bang]

You, sir, are stupid. I made my bones myself through hard work. Every American has the same opportunity. If Bill Gates can do it from nothing so can anyone else, unless they're stupid or lazy. I don't owe you a dime of my hard earned labor and you have no right to it. What I choose to give is up to me--and is incidentally a far higher percentage by a considerable margin than the left wing nazis who are so willing to take money that's not theirs and spread it around like Santa.

The only equality people like you understand is in dragging everyone down into misery instead of allowing people to thrive based on their own efforts.

I came from a lower middle class family. I was hardly born rich, but you were obviously born dumb. We would all be better off if people spent half the effort making it on their own as they do stealing from / mooching off others.

Skull-1
09-23-2013, 09:56 PM
LOL I think you made him cry, iManu. You two sissies couldn't even make me sniffle.

iManu
09-24-2013, 01:34 AM
You, sir, are stupid. I made my bones myself through hard work. Every American has the same opportunity. If Bill Gates can do it from nothing so can anyone else, unless they're stupid or lazy. I don't owe you a dime of my hard earned labor and you have no right to it. What I choose to give is up to me--and is incidentally a far higher percentage by a considerable margin than the left wing nazis who are so willing to take money that's not theirs and spread it around like Santa.

The only equality people like you understand is in dragging everyone down into misery instead of allowing people to thrive based on their own efforts.

I came from a lower middle class family. I was hardly born rich, but you were obviously born dumb. We would all be better off if people spent half the effort making it on their own as they do stealing from / mooching off others.

You come from a lower middle class family and you have ended up classically dumb and homophobic. You are the type I want to give advanced opportunity to, because I know someday you're going to jizz a retard and like his lakerfan baby's daddy: your pseudoscientific inferior line will continue to represent vulgarity against civilization.

You're a Smush Parker: a retarded arrogant non-factor.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 09:47 AM
You come from a lower middle class family and you have ended up classically dumb and homophobic. You are the type I want to give advanced opportunity to, because I know someday you're going to jizz a retard and like his lakerfan baby's daddy: your pseudoscientific inferior line will continue to represent vulgarity against civilization.

You're a Smush Parker: a retarded arrogant non-factor.
I would rather be falsely accused of bigotry than to be like you and your roving band of illiterate retards who are correctly charged with being insipid, boorish, jealous little weenies too feckless, inbred, and unintelligent to make it on your own merits impart because you are all obsessed with male emissions on Sundays.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 09:53 AM

The funniest thing about this is that it is the conservative, probably an Eagle Scout making good grades, who would come up with the idea to help the shorter kids with the box stacking.

The liberal would swarm the area with a jack boot detachment of thugs from OSHA and fine the boys for using boxes. Then would force the owner of the stadium to spend $42 million installing some special barrier system to deprive any future children from watching the game with boxes or otherwise, and ticket prices for everyone would go up to cover the cost.

Bill_Brasky
09-24-2013, 09:58 AM
skull 1 doesn't even understand half the stuff going on in breaking bad, of course he's a retard. we have a lot of those in Texas.

Blizzardwizard
09-24-2013, 10:56 AM
These off-season posts are great :lol

xmas1997
09-24-2013, 11:01 AM
These off-season posts are great :lol

They are somewhat amusing.
Unfortunately they have an adverse effect as well, they bring us down to the classlessness of those other forums we criticize such as the Lakers and Mav forums.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 01:42 PM
skull 1 doesn't even understand half the stuff going on in breaking bad, of course he's a retard. we have a lot of those in Texas.

Since when does a single plot point become "half the stuff going on"? You really are ignorant, aren't you?

Any way...

Skull is too busy earning a living and caring for his family to catch every single nuance of a tv show he only half pays attention to any more. When your kid comes and asks for help with homework you stop watching the show and help the child.

I make no apologies for missing how/why Walt wanted to kill that stupid kid. If it was to turn Jesse on Gus then that's a stupid move. Jesse knows all about the ricin and would flip it back on Walt. I never saw the delivery mechanism so that is the plot hole for me... It obviously happened when I was not watching. Whatever.

Who cares? It doesn't really matter.

Get a life.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 01:44 PM
And anytime you want to compare education, IQ, and real world accomplishments feel free. Or as Buscemi said in ARMAGEDDON, "You wanna compare brain pans?" Jerk.

Solid D
09-24-2013, 02:18 PM

The funniest thing about this is that it is the conservative, probably an Eagle Scout making good grades, who would come up with the idea to help the shorter kids with the box stacking.

The liberal would swarm the area with a jack boot detachment of thugs from OSHA and fine the boys for using boxes. Then would force the owner of the stadium to spend $42 million installing some special barrier system to deprive any future children from watching the game with boxes or otherwise, and ticket prices for everyone would go up to cover the cost.

Lol - conservatives wouldn't provide boxes to stand on. If you want to watch the game, either pay for a seat inside the stadium or figure out a different way to see the game.

Skull-1
09-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Lol - conservatives wouldn't provide boxes to stand on. If you want to watch the game, either pay for a seat inside the stadium or figure out a different way to see the game.It is not the responsibility of ANYONE to "provide" for those little ingrates. Bring your own box. Those kids are freeloading any way. Since when is it okay to steal?

Why not teach them to be entrepreneurs and start a lawn mowing service or crate removal service? Then they can pay to watch the game legit or at least buy their own crates for their thievery.

:pctoss

God, this republic is doomed.

iManu
09-25-2013, 07:59 AM
And anytime you want to compare education, IQ, and real world accomplishments feel free. Or as Buscemi said in ARMAGEDDON, "You wanna compare brain pans?" Jerk.

Haha, quoting Armageddon.

Best troll ever! :lol

xmas1997
09-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Believe me, TGY and kobyz are far worse, and for different, but equally pathetic reasons! :lol