PDA

View Full Version : Why do ghetto people...

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 07:43 AM
feel the need to wear so much damn perfume/cologne? It's like their showers are set up with hot, cold and cologne.

I'm not talking about the ghetto people that embrace their ghettoness. I'm talking about the ones at work that think they are dressed professionally because they are wearing Polo, Gucci, and Coach. The ones that try to use big words when they talk but end up sounding like complete morons. The ones that think they aren't ghetto.

TDMVPDPOY
09-20-2013, 09:44 AM
lol wearing fake clothes and toilet cologne

Spur|n|Austin
09-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Some dude fitting your description walked into 3rd Base last night wearing a ton of Curve. I haven't smelled that since 6th grade.

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 09:54 AM
No, these people where the expensive stuff. They go in debt, neglect their kids, commit fraud all so they can have iphones, wear designer clothes/shoes/colognes and do things that make them look like they have money. That way they can impress people that act like them and leave a freakin trail of smell like Pepe Le Pew

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Some dude fitting your description walked into 3rd Base last night wearing a ton of Curve. I haven't smelled that since 6th grade.

Funny that you say that. When I was walking in to work this morning and I could swear that the guy walking about 30 feet in front of me was leaving a trail of CK cologne that we used to wear in middle school

Dark Gable
09-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Rich white folks bathe in perfume too. Get real.

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Rich white folks bathe in perfume too. Get real.

:rolleyes

Creepn
09-20-2013, 10:42 AM
No, these people where the expensive stuff. They go in debt, neglect their kids, commit fraud all so they can have iphones, wear designer clothes/shoes/colognes and do things that make them look like they have money. That way they can impress people that act like them and leave a freakin trail of smell like Pepe Le Pew

Do you know this for a fact about said co-workers that they are deep in debt and commit fraud or you just drinking the hate juice for breakfast today?

Did they show you their bank account statement?

Spur|n|Austin
09-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Funny that you say that. When I was walking in to work this morning and I could swear that the guy walking about 30 feet in front of me was leaving a trail of CK cologne that we used to wear in middle school

Oh ya, I was all about CK and CK1; can't forget about my go to before the school dances, Cool Water.

Creepn
09-20-2013, 10:47 AM
I thought it was known that when blacks get money, they shed the ghetto rags and start dressing so fresh so clean.

When I transformed, I even tossed out my ghetto hangers and bought some real wood hangers. I'd recommend wood hangers to anyone looking to step their game up.

The Reckoning
09-20-2013, 10:50 AM
i utilize my natural pheromones to full effect

The Reckoning
09-20-2013, 10:52 AM
I thought it was known that when blacks get money, they shed the ghetto rags and start dressing so fresh so clean.

When I transformed, I even tossed out my ghetto hangers and bought some real wood hangers. I'd recommend wood hangers to anyone looking to step their game up.

yeah when i left the hood on gta: san andreas first thing i did was go to the freshest store and buy me a suit. bought a nice gold watch and some fresh kicks.

Creepn
09-20-2013, 10:57 AM
yeah when i left the hood on gta: san andreas first thing i did was go to the freshest store and buy me a suit. bought a nice gold watch and some fresh kicks.

:lol

Spur|n|Austin
09-20-2013, 10:59 AM

Respect.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2013, 11:30 AM

All the whites in my hood know I'm hood rich. All I gotta do now is get.me some gold teeth and sag my pants....

mrsmaalox
09-20-2013, 12:14 PM

I was at 3rd Base last night too, and I'm pretty sure I smelled more than one dude like that :lol

mrsmaalox
09-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Not just ghetto folks. When I run the trail by my house there's a part that goes thru a tunnel under the street and I always know when these same 2 Mexican nationals have been there because of the lingering Polo. I can also tell when they are out of sight but running up behind me or towards me because of the jingling of all their jewelry.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2013, 12:24 PM
i can't relate. i don't really get that close to ghetto people to get a whiff of their scent.

Spur|n|Austin
09-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Not just ghetto folks. When I run the trail by my house there's a part that goes thru a tunnel under the street and I always know when these same 2 Mexican nationals have been there because of the lingering Polo. I can also tell when they are out of sight but running up behind me or towards me because of the jingling of all their jewelry.

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Do you know this for a fact about said co-workers that they are deep in debt and commit fraud or you just drinking the hate juice for breakfast today?

Did they show you their bank account statement?

For a fact. One of the culprits brags about how they get money from the gov't and child support money then shows off their new phone and designer shoes. Plus pulled over 10k in their last tax return. 10 K!

This other guy gets calls at his desk from debt collectors all day asking him to pay up. How do I know? I have his old number.

No need to show me the bank account when they brag about that stuff. Who brags about going to the free clinic and claiming to be homeless instead of paying for medical insurance?

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 12:36 PM
i can't relate. i don't really get that close to ghetto people to get a whiff of their scent.

They leave a trail. A TRAIL.

lebomb
09-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Well, try going to an airport in a 3rd world country............... smell like underarms and cabbage. Nasty shit mayne.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2013, 12:45 PM
They leave a trail. A TRAIL.

i believe you. i just avoid ghetto people at all costs. however, i ran into this hispanic lady who left a scent of period blood(wet pennies) and yeast infection. shit made my stomach bubble it was so gross.

m>s
09-20-2013, 12:51 PM
i utilize my natural pheromones to full effect

Have you ever encountered someone who smelled like cologne but not wearing any, is that pheromones? I always thought those weren't consciously detectable but I can't explain that smell.

lebomb
09-20-2013, 12:51 PM
however, i ran into this hispanic lady who left a scent of period blood(wet pennies) and yeast infection. shit made my stomach bubble it was so gross.

:lmao:lmao:lmao ....... :vomit: pizza and juice all over my laptop nigga!!! :lmao

TeyshaBlue
09-20-2013, 01:07 PM

http://youtu.be/XOILKHmZBwc

Chief Brody
09-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Have you ever encountered someone who smelled like cologne but not wearing any, is that pheromones? I always thought those weren't consciously detectable but I can't explain that smell.
Some people can smell them (quite distinctly) and others can't. Hard to explain. Another weird olfactory phenomenon is ketones. I can't smell them but to others it's quite pungent.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Ewwwwww. Fish and roses......

The Reckoning
09-20-2013, 01:30 PM

lol it's supposed to be a smell that women pick up from guys. other way around as well.

like for me each woman has a distinct smell other than their perfume of choice. my girl likes to keep some of my shirts at her place so she can sleep with them and have my scent near.

Creepn
09-20-2013, 01:54 PM
http://youtu.be/XOILKHmZBwc

:lol:toast

Creepn
09-20-2013, 01:58 PM
my girl likes to keep some of my shirts at her place so she can sleep with them and have my scent near.

lmao Break up with her NOW! NOW I SAID!

The Reckoning
09-20-2013, 02:01 PM
lmao Break up with her NOW! NOW I SAID!

bahahaha well she lives in a different country than me, so it's warranted. she's not american so it's ok. don't worry mang i've got my bases covered.

Creepn
09-20-2013, 02:02 PM
For a fact. One of the culprits brags about how they get money from the gov't and child support money then shows off their new phone and designer shoes. Plus pulled over 10k in their last tax return. 10 K!

This other guy gets calls at his desk from debt collectors all day asking him to pay up. How do I know? I have his old number.

No need to show me the bank account when they brag about that stuff. Who brags about going to the free clinic and claiming to be homeless instead of paying for medical insurance?

You trollin me.

The first culprit, you are just hating though.

Creepn
09-20-2013, 02:03 PM
bahahaha well she lives in a different country than me, so it's warranted. she's not american so it's ok. don't worry mang i've got my bases covered.

So it doesn't count as cheating if you date girls in the states right?

The Reckoning
09-20-2013, 02:04 PM
So it doesn't count as cheating if you date girls in the states right?

i don't live in the US anymore, and i really don't care to return. some of that has to do with how shit the women are. i have a pretty nice setup at the moment, but i probably shouldn't go into detail. i'm going through some trick shit at the moment though. that's a given for 20 somethings.

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 02:25 PM

You trollin me.

The first culprit, you are just hating though.

No trollin'. I'm dead serious. That chick with the 10k tax return won't get married so she can claim single parent. She spends all her money on her clothes, hair, makeup, etc. She lives with one guy, messes around with another from the office and has an older dude that she sleeps with. She got freaked out one time because she thought she was pregnant and wasn't sure which one it belonged to. One of them would have been super obvious but the other two...

Creepn
09-20-2013, 02:33 PM
No trollin'. I'm dead serious. That chick with the 10k tax return won't get married so she can claim single parent. She spends all her money on her clothes, hair, makeup, etc. She lives with one guy, messes around with another from the office and has an older dude that she sleeps with. She got freaked out one time because she thought she was pregnant and wasn't sure which one it belonged to. One of them would have been super obvious but the other two...

lol K.

So the girl actually has money and not just trying to look like she has money then right? I also don't see how she is committing fraud either but I do see a lot of playa hatin'. I know this sounds cliche' but, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

I. Hustle
09-20-2013, 02:38 PM
lol K.

So the girl actually has money and not just trying to look like she has money then right? I also don't see how she is committing fraud either but I do see a lot of playa hatin'. I know this sounds cliche' but, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

She admittedly lies on her tax returns and then gets government assistance even though both her and the boyfriend have jobs. Doesn't have her kids on her insurance because she somehow worked it out to get free insurance on them. All that shit is scamming.